Digging for Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank nodded his consent for a few seconds. "Yes, but when you know the other party wants more than you're willing to give; well, it's hard."

Charlie smiled. "Is that all that's hard?"

Frank's gaze dropped with his brow to his still limp shaft. He tilted his head as he pondered her meaning. As his grey eyes swelled, he steered them over his shoulder to look upon the girl's cock. "Yeah," he muttered. "Looks like, uh, it is getting hard."

Charlie sighed as she twisted her neck to look slightly sideways at the man. "You can say 'dick' instead of 'it'. That's whatit is, you know."

Frank turned his head forward. "I know."

"Then say it for me," Charlie insisted.

"Dick."

Charlie's lips twisted beneath her nose as she considered the tone of the man's single syllable reply. "We can always get rid of it, you know. I'd rather lose it than you. I'll still become a real girl, if you want."

Frank shook his head "You can't."

"No," Charlie insisted. "I mean it. I love you. I can be happy without it if it means you'll be happy with me."

"I'm already happy with you," Frank countered. "Besides, getting rid of your dick would not make you areal girl."

"What do you mean it won't?" Charlie asked. "You said it yourself; with modern medical techniques, no one would ever know."

"You still wouldn'tbecome a real girl."

The pair of large brown eyes brightened as they absorbed his meaning. "Say it for me," Charlie whispered. "Tell me what I am."

"Youare real girl."

A smiled blossomed across the Charlie's face. She bolted upright and moved to hug her man. "I always knew I was! Even if no one else did!"

Frank returned the woman's embrace. Cuddling her head to his shoulder, he combed his fingers through her hair. In that moment, he saw clearly how once again what he wanted to do conflicted with what he had to do.

* * * * *

Summer began to give way to autumn. As if following the shift in season, Charlie sensed the relationship begin to cool as well. Most disheartening to her was Frank's apparent lack of desire for continued physical intimacy. After the one and only occasion in which he had dared to touch her cock, he had declined all of her advances, in addition to initiating none of his own.

When Frank gave a reason, it was most often a simple one such as, "I'd rather just cuddle." Sometimes he offered a more cryptic response, like, "I know we work as lovers, I want to be sure we can function as friends."

This last explanation confused Charlie more than any, since her concerns were quite the opposite. Eventually, she concluded it was simply the passing of that euphoric state of every romance that, sadly, never seemed to last. Still, she hoped some portion of the ecstasy might eventually return, thus she chose the passive and patient course, reverting to her trusty right hand to satisfy her baser needs.

The woman consoled herself that Frank still chose to spend most of his free time with her, as if he did indeed seek to test their capacity to be friends first and lovers second. As promised, he treated her to extravagant nights on the town worthy of the fairest debutante. He planned surprise weekend trips. He indulged her with the reddest roses so often they ceased to be a surprise, though she coveted them nonetheless.

Though she enjoyed art museums and the symphony, the things that Charlie enjoyed most were the simple pleasures, such as a walk on the beach, a picnic along the Hudson, or sharing spaghetti and a bottle of wine in front of a baseball game.

Such was the evening in late September when Charlie's precious Yankees played their final home game with a playoff spot on the line. With the score tied in the seventh frame, the New York squad managed to advance a runner to second with two down.

Charlie sat upright on the sofa, her intertwined hands trapped between clenched thighs. Before her, on the coffee table, her pasta had long since gone cold beside a chalice of wine that was distastefully tepid.

Two pitches into the count, the ball left the bat, dropping into shallow left field. Charlie jumped to her feet. "Go; go! Don't play like pussies; send him!" She bounced on her toes as the runner approached third base, then passed the bag while the coach rolled his arm in a wide circle.

"Yes!" the girl cried, her fists clenched before her. "That's it! Dig, dig!" Her eyes were locked on a close-up of the runner's cleats churning the dirt of the base paths.

His love thus distracted as much as he ever expected her to be, Frank dug a hand into his pocket, seeking and finding a small container. With a confident smile and a single nod, he slid from the couch.

Charlie waited, knees bent, fists clenched in front of her, while the broadcast focused on the little white ball flying through the air. Her eyes followed the pale missile as it sailed wide, drawing the catcher away from the plate. The runner scored easily.

"Yes!" Charlie cried, thrusting her fists skyward. Clenched teeth barely peeking through parted lips, she pumped her hands in the air once before turning. She expected to find her companion still sitting calmly on the sofa, perhaps even a bit dejected that the Yankees had taken the lead.

Instead, she found Frank on his knees, a gem-studded gold band held within the fingers of his left hand. The grey eyes that looked up at her were as clear and bright as she could ever recall. "Charlie," he said in the most revered of tones. "Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Charlie's brown orbs glazed at once. Her jaw fell limp. Her body swayed, as though she might faint. Her chest collapsed as she felt the air sucked from her lungs. Her fists unclenched while her arms fell to her side like some bird folding in its wings. When her mouth did close, it formed a simple circle in a face twisted by the multitude of emotions that sought to overwhelm her. All the while, she searched her soul for confirmation that what she had heard was anything but a dream.

As Charlie finally allowed herself to believe the moment was real, a single tear emerged from the bottom edge of her eye, rolling down the center of her cheek to settle at the corner of her mouth. "Yes!" she gasped "Oh, yes! I will!"

Frank moved his right palm to gently grasp the girl's left hand, and then slowly slid the ring onto her third finger.

Charlie brought the hand up at once, palm away from her face, fingers spread. "A sapphire!" she whispered. She looked down at her still kneeling suitor. "It's gorgeous!"

Frank shrugged. "I tried to find one as beautiful as you, but it was an impossible task."

Charlie beamed. "How did you know I would prefer a sapphire? I never told you, did I?"

The man shook his head. "Well, it is blue; but still I wasn't sure, so I asked your mom."

Charlie's head fell to a tilt. "You asked my mom?"

"Sure." Frank nodded. "Your parents were the first people to accept and love you for who you are; why shouldn't they know you best."

"No, Frank," Charlie insisted. "You know me best."

"Well, maybe, but at least your parents confirmed what I already thought."

"But I never even told you my parent's names," Charlie recalled. "How'd you find them?"

"It wasn't hard," Frank noted with a wry grin. "Not like you're keeping your personal information a big secret or anything."

The ends of the girl's mouth curled upward. "That was so romantic of you, finding out what I wanted without asking me; and surprising me like this, out of the blue."

Charlie paused as she chuckled at her unintentional pun. "I never knew I liked romance until you showed up. I thought flowers and poems were just false sentiments; now I can't get enough."

"That's just it," Frank said. "Sentiments work when they aren't false."

"Are you always going to spoil me like this?"

"If you'll let me. The most divine lady in the world deserves nothing less."

Charlie's moist orbs finally lost a second tear. She moved her right hand to the left sleeve of her jersey, steering the cloth to the corner of her eye. She sniffed twice. "I love you so much, Frank. I do hope I'll make you happy."

Frank stood. Pulling the girl close, he held her head to his shoulder. "Don't be silly," he whispered. "You already do."

Behind Charlie, the telecast continued, but she had forgotten all about it.

* * * * *

Forty hours later Charlie scanned her three-meter monitor and the countless marriage concepts displayed there. Twisting her lips, she turned to her fiancée. "I don't want any of this extravagant stuff. I just want a simple little wedding."

"But," Frank protested, "the finest lady in the world deserves the finest ceremony."

Charlie smiled. "I agree. And for me the finest ceremony is a small one. Andsoon."

Frank nodded. "How small is small?"

"I don't think I even know any girl well enough to be my maid. How about just our parents?"

Frank nodded again. "Ok. Whatever you want."

"Are you going to tell your parents," Charlie began, "you know, about me; aboutit."

"You can say 'dick' you know." Frank paused to wink. "That's whatit is, you know."

Charlie smirked as she shifted her gaze slightly sideways. "I know. But are you going to tell your parents, about mydick."

"I don't know; maybe someday. But for now, I'm not worried about them. I'd rather focus on us."

"I just don't want any problems between them and me."

Frank's face assumed a rigid façade. "If they have a problem, it'll betheir problem, not ours. First things first, where do you want to get married?"

"Wherever you are."

"Cute. Do you want to get married in a church?"

Charlie shrugged. "I don't know." She looked down her form towards her cock. "I have a hard time believing that God made someone like me."

"Really?" Frank queried in the most solemn of tones. "I have a hard time believing anything else."

It took Charlie all of a second to absorb the compliment, then she felt her heart all but melt. "Oh, Frank. I want to get married anywhere. I just want to be Mrs. Marshall now, if not sooner."

Frank smirked and shook his head. "If we aren't going to do anything big, then I should think we should be able to arrange something inside a month. Is that soon enough?"

"No!"

"I didn't think so," Frank said. "But I still want it to be someplace special."

"What's wrong with one of our apartments?" Charlie suggested. "That's where it all began."

Frank wiggled his tightly pressed lips as he shook his head. "I want it to be someplace we can come back to in fifty years."

"How about one of those parks along the Hudson where we go for picnics?"

"What about Clermont?"

Charlie beamed. "That's exactly the one I would have picked!"

Frank grinned. "In that case, you just did."

The blonde tiled her head and returned a demure smile. "I love you, Frank Marshall."

"I love you too, Charlie Forbes," the man replied. "Speaking of which, you said something about being Mrs. Marshall earlier, didn't you? But you could still be Mrs. Forbes, depending upon how the coin lands."

Charlie nodded. "I think Frank Forbes sounds kind of corny, while I like the sound of Charlie Marshall. Besides, the bride taking the groom's name is an even older tradition, you know. I vote we skip the coin."

"That tradition is so demeaning to women! It was out of fashion even before the gender laws were abolished. I don't want your parents to think I'm some kind of narrow-minded pig from a hundred years ago."

Charlie smiled. "My parents know all about me, and my dick, remember? There's no way they could ever think you were narrow-minded."

"No." Frank nodded. "I suppose not."

"But we can still do the coin toss if you want," Charlie offered.

"I'd prefer that."

"Fine. If I can have my small wedding, you can have your coin."

"Agreed. What about a reception?"

Charlie gave her head a single resolute shake. Leaning over she planted her palm squarely upon her man's loins. "There's only one thing I want toreceive on my wedding night."

* * * * *

Charlie got her wedding wish, a simple afternoon ceremony amid the backdrop of a sun-drenched river aglow with autumn colors. As the couple exchanged vows, the bride felt her very soul tingle. The euphoria she had once feared forever gone, returned as though it had never left; as though it would never leave again.

Mrs. Marshall, as the coin revealed her to be, compromised a bit on the reception, agreeing to a simple dinner with both sets of parents before the couple bid farewell and took a private shuttle back to their condominium.

"Welcome home, Mrs. Marshall," Frank said as he carried his wife through the apartment door that had been his alone that morning.

Charlie beamed. "Does that mean I can finally move my boxes?"

"Not now," Frank replied at he started down the corridor. "House, close and lock all exterior doors; opaque and soundproof all surfaces. Do not disturb us for non-safety issues."

"Yes, Master."

The groom ignored the computer's response, carefully carrying his bride to their bedroom so that her field of view was directed backward. In spite of his efforts, Charlie's eyes shifted to the freshly painted walls as soon the couple cleared the threshold. Her head pivoted briskly as she sought to identify the new furnishings that complimented the eggshell blue of the walls. Seeing in his wife's face that his surprise was a success, Frank tossed her into the center of their new bed.

Charlie's eyes and mouth widened in unison as she beheld the new décor. "It's beautiful," she gasped as she recovered. "All of it! And I love the big bed."

"It's a bit of a wedding present," Frank explained with a shallow grin. "I hope you like it."

"I do. There's only one present I could want more." Charlie crawled to the edge of the mattress and reached for the seam of her husband's trousers. "And I want to unwrap it now."

Frank knelt and kissed his bride, his fingers reaching for the buttons of his shirt.

Charlie pulled away. "No! Come here. I want to unwrap it."

Frank smiled and jumped to join his wife on the mattress. Soon their lips and tongues explored one another while four hands busied themselves discarding garments at a feverish pace.

The couple rolled for some minutes, their mouths locked upon one another, their palms roaming and caressing, as each enjoyed the simple pleasure of feeling the other's adjacent warmth.

Charlie's chest heaved with restrained excitement as she finally pulled her lips from his. "I'm ready for my reception now."

"Alright," Frank nodded with a gulp. "But I'm not sure what to do."

Charlie flashed a wide smile. "How many girls have you done anally?"

"None," Frank admitted.

"Boys?"

Frank smirked. "Cute."

"You know it was."

"Yeah, it was."

Charlie smiled and pivoted her form ninety degrees. With a wink, she wiggled her backside. "What about my ass; is it cute?"

"Very."

"Will it look cuter with your dick in it?"

"I don't know."

"What say we get you ready so you can find out?"

"Alright," Frank said. "But I'm still not sure what to do."

"Me neither really," Charlie admitted. "Quit worrying about it. We'll figure it out. That'll be part of the fun. One thing I do know is, I don't want my first time to be too long; so roll over."

Frank tongued his lips as he did his wife's bidding. She moved in kind, to lie atop her husband. His hips and thighs clenched of their own accord as he witnessed his bride slink down his body.

Charlie mouth formed a graceful, yet mischievous, grin as she intentionally dragged her bosom over the man's hardening member. "I want to get you close first," she announced, moving her face between the man's thighs. "Really close."

"I'm already close," Frank said.

Charlie gripped her husband's erection, squeezing it as if to confirm the man's claim, before steering it horizontal. "Not close enough," she hissed, running her palm along the length of his shaft.

The woman's nose wrinkled as she emitted a snarl through clenched teeth. Her hand began to move with additional pace and force along the shaft. "You know how bad I've wanted to suck your cock, Frank?"

"No," Frank replied between breaths.

"This bad!" Charlie plunged her mouth over the man's bulging crown, all but devouring it with long, powerful strokes.

Frank gasped. His back arched as he felt the warmth of his lover's mouth surround his member. "Oh," he moaned. "I forgot how good that feels."

"Your fault," Charlie uttered quickly before resuming her task.

Frank's head fell back on the mattress. "I'll never make that mistake again."

I'll never let you either, Charlie vowed. She closed her eyes as the first hint of the man's seepage greeted her taste buds. Her body writhed as her excitement mounted in parallel with his.

The woman moaned as she sucked harder. Moving her free hand to his scrotum, she formed a gentle cradle, cuddling the sensitive orbs therein, massaging them just so, as if to urge the release of their contents sooner rather than later.

Her coaxing was at once successful. Charlie's eyes opened as her husband's increasing flow took on a salty tang. She let out a groan; so low it was barely audible. Moving her lips back to the crown, she sucked feverishly for another quarter-minute.

Charlie issued a low nasal growl as she let her husband's cock slide from her lips. "You don't know how bad I want to suck you 'til you cum!"

"Oh," Frank said between huge breaths. "I think I do." His cock twitched its agreement, issuing a sizeable bead that clung to the aperture.

Charlie's wide eyes dropped from her husband's face to focus on the droplet. "Do I get to suck your cock every night now that I'm your wife?" She extended her tongue to bathe her husband's crown, devouring the token offering while urging his cock to dispatch another, which it readily did.

"You better quit," Frank gasped.

"Answer my question!" Charlie demanded, before suckling her husband's cock even more ferociously.

"Yes! You can suck it anytime you want."

Charlie growled again as the man's cockhead slid from her lips. "That's better!" Moving her arms beneath her, she rose on all fours and crawled from between his legs like a lion emerging from its den. She ascended her husband's form and kissed him once more.

"Now, Frank," she purred as their lips parted. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me as hard and fast as any wife has ever been fucked." She moved to the side and put her head to the mattress, forcing her rotund posterior into the air.

Looking sideways at her husband, Charlie whispered, "Give it to me. Don't make me wait."

Frank swallowed as he rose, finding the prospect of entering unfamiliar territory as daunting as it was exhilarating. He crawled to a position behind his wife, placing his lips upon her nearest cheek in a gentle kiss.

"That's nice," Charlie said in a loud whisper. "But I want to feel you in my ass, not on it."

Frank nodded his agreement even though his wife could not see the gesture. Rising to his knees, he scooted into position. He paused for a moment to admire Charlie's exquisitely round and completely feminine ass. Only then did he see a small pink disk lodged between her cheeks. His brow dropped as his hand moved for the object. "What's this?"

Charlie grinned as she wiggled her ass. "Pull it out."

Frank reached the edge of the molded circle and tugged with a steady force. For several seconds, nothing happened, but then, with a dull pop, his wife's anus surrendered to the pressure and released the item.

Frank held the short, odd-shaped device vertical. "You wore a plug to our wedding?"

"I knew it would help if I was loose," Charlie related. She wrinkled her nose. "And lubed. Plus it kept reminding me of how you were going to feel inside me. Of course, that's only one of the reasons I was smiling so much today. Now put the real thing in me, I'm tired of waiting."