Digging for Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's timid streak got the better of him. "I'm still not sure what to do."

"You know exactly what to do," Charlie insisted. "Now do it!"

In a metaphorical as well as physical sense, Frank stiffened his spine. He scooted to a position directly behind his wife. With a single breath, he guided the crown of his rigid member to the woman's rosebud and shoved.

Charlie's sphincter protested at once. "Slow, Frank," she coached. "Not so hard."

The man nodded as he shifted his weight from his wife. "Better?"

"Ok," Charlie said. "Try again."

Frank began to push again; this time applying pressure in brief surges. Inside of a minute, his wife's anus expanded to accept the welcome intruder. The man paused as his entire crown disappeared into her body. His eyes grew as he watched her sphincter twitch around his stationary shaft. "You alright?"

"Oh, yes, Frank," Charlie replied. Eyes closed she felt her anal rings flexing at the novel sensation. "Keep going. This is so sexy. It's every girl's dream! I love being Mrs. Marshall."

Frank pushed onward until he met resistance, retreating a handful of centimeters before pushing again. With each methodical stroke, he watched as little more of his cock ventured into his wife's loosening passage. He swallowed as he felt his wife's ass grip his cock as no pussy had ever done.

"Oh, Frank," the woman gasped, almost moaned. "I like it. I like ita lot. Does it feel good for you?"

"So far, so good."

Charlie's hips began to move in rhythm that matched her husband's motion. "It's better than good," she insisted. "Give me more. I want to feel all of you in me. It doesn't hurt at all now; you can start fucking me for real."

Frank leaned forward, putting his hands on the woman's shoulder blades. "Can you hold my weight?"

"Yes! Just fuck me. Fuck me hard."

The man leaned forward, shifting the bulk of his burden onto his wife's frame. Having attained the necessary leverage, his hips began to pivot with increased vigor. He grunted as he felt her bowels begin to not only accept, but also caress, his cock.

Charlie began to moan loudly, working her hips upward to meet her lover's thrusts.

After less than a minute of listening to his wife moan in a wanton fashion, the man's curiosity got the better of him. "What's it like?"

"Oh, Frank. I feel so full, so complete. It's like my ass is on fire, but in a good way. I love it."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Oh, I do!" Charlie insisted. "It feels so good. I'm glad I saved it for you. Go faster; harder! You can't fuck me too hard, Frank; do it!"

The groom picked up the pace. Soon he was fucking his wife as hard as he could. Without warning, the resistance within her tract increased, with a corresponding increase in sensation, and pleasure.

"Oh," Frank moaned. "That's nice. What did you do?"

"I don't know," Charlie admitted. "My body did it. Damn, it does feel wonderful, doesn't it? You have to try this Frank, it's like nothing else; so much better than you could ever imagine."

"Maybe I will."

"I know you will," Charlie hissed. "But it's my turn now and I want to roll over so I can watch your face when you cum in my ass."

Frank withdrew and waited for his wife to turn onto her back. At once, he felt his eyes drawn to the rampant cock aligned with her spine, its engorged mushroom head extending well beyond both her foreskin and her navel. He felt his tongue move to caress his open lips. "You look like you're pretty close too."

"I am," Charlie whimpered. "So close. I think I could cum just from you fucking me. I love being your wife. Now, let me feel you inside me again."

Frank scooted between his wife's knees and steered his cock toward its target. This time, he entered her easily.

"Yes," Charlie gasped. "Now look into my eyes and fuck me. Don't say another word until you cum inside me."

Frank moved his hands to his wife's waist, holding her steady as he began to pound her ass with long, relentless strokes. Complying with her demands, he kept his eyes locked on hers, the large brown orbs bulging in time with every stroke.

Charlie whimpered as she felt her husband bury his manhood within her bowels. Her chest heaved upward as she inhaled a massive breath. "Oh, yes," she hissed. "Give it to me!"

Frank's balls churned as if on cue, complying with his wife's command. He dropped the lids of his fluttering eyes. Soon his body shuddered through the beginning of an orgasm so intense it was almost painful.

The woman's teeth clenched through open lips. Her nose wrinkled as she felt his fully engorged cock pulsing within her twin rings. She issued a slight moan as she sensed the warmth of his hot seed flooding her passage.

For a half-minute, neither said a word, although each emitted sounds of a more primitive sort as they let their bodies enjoy the release in the most natural of ways.

When Frank finally raised his eyelids and steered his gaze downward, he found his wife's bright brown eyes looking back. "That was so incredible," she uttered between breaths.

Her husband nodded his agreement as his cock began to wither. He smiled as he felt his wife's rings contracting, gripping his shaft as if they were kissing it before it departed.

His eyes fell to his wife's member, lying exposed below. He smiled as he sat upright, moving his hands from her waist. With a delicate stroke, he began to move his thumb along the length of her cock.

Charlie inhaled a gasp as she felt his digit start to caress the smooth underside of her shaft. "Oh, Frank," she whispered. "Yes! Make me cum too."

"Oh," Frank began with a smile. "I intend to." Without a word, he scooted his hips away from his wife.

Charlie watched her husband's head descend toward her loins. Her lower lip quivered, but she was unable to form a word. Still, her brain raced,Is he really going to do it?Oh! Please, please, Frank; do it for me on my wedding night!

Relieving all doubt from his wife's mind, Frank placed his broadly splayed tongue directly upon the base of her shaft.

Charlie gasped at the first welcome feel of his tongue upon her member. Her cock agreed, shuddering and issuing a slight spurt of clear fluid. Her mouth gaped as she inhaled an immense breath, then exhaled it in an irregular, elongated groan as Frank ran his extended tongue the length of her member, following the path his thumb has so recently traced.

"Oh, yes," Charlie hissed as her body twitched with the passion that she had restrained for far too ling. "That is so good, Frank. Do it! Love my cock with your mouth. Loveme with your mouth!"

Her hips jerked just as the man's tongue began a second seductive pass along her shaft. She steered her eyes onto his, begging him with her brown orbs to do more than just lick.

Frank would not be rushed. Only on his eleventh deliberate trip, did his tongue linger near her frenum before lavishing her entire flared head with his love. Charlie emitted a whimper that still hung in the air as he moved his mouth that final centimeter, surrounding the crown of her rampant shaft with his lips.

Frank's eyes widened as he sensed the texture of his wife's cockhead upon his tongue.I can feel every wrinkle, he thought,every bulge and every crease. How can her cock be so hard, yet feel so soft, so sexy, in my mouth?

The woman's neck shuddered as her head fell back. Her hips began to move in time with the man's mouth. She brought her hands to her hair and, twirling her fingers within the golden locks, pulled until her scalp tingled. Her soul tingled as well, as she began to feel her man's love flow through his lips and into her body. Her brown eyes bolted wide s she heard him issue the slightest, yet the most welcome, whimper.

He likes it too!Charlie realized. Such a man I have! This is better than any fairy tale wedding. Prince Charming would never have sucked Cinderella's cock!

Her body shivered with the very thought. Her mouth fell open and a piercing cry emerged through her clenched teeth, as if some great beast was claiming its territory.

Frank took the primitive howl to be exactly what it was, an exhibition of gratitude and a demand for more. He ceased the gentle cleansing movements and increased both the pace and power of his suction. Soon Charlie's hips began to thrust, imploring her lover to accept more of her member into his oral cavity. This he did, as her shaft began to seep in earnest.

"That's right Frank," the woman purred. "Suck it for me. "Suck it hard. Don't tease me anymore. I'm ready. Make me cum."

I will make you cum, Frank silently vowed. And more!

Charlie issued a whimper as she felt her husband further increase his efforts, drawing more of her inflexible pole into his mouth, running his tongue along the bottom as his lips moved over it's length.

The girl's hands moved from her head to her lover's. She expressed her gratefulness by running her fingers through his curly locks while her hips continued to amplify the tempo and force of her cock's motion. Soon Frank simply held his head stationary and let his wife dictate the movement as she all but fucked his face.

"I'm already close, Frank," Charlie muttered. "Really close." She closed her eyes and lay still as she felt his tongue begin to roam across the underside of her stationary shaft.

I've told you I love you, Frank thought.But now I'm going to show you how much I love you, every inch of you!With that silent oath, he began to draw upon her cock in long, ferocious strokes, his cheeks imploding in rhythm with his powerful suckling.

"That's right! Go for it, Frank. Finish me; you know how." The woman paused to squeal. "Yes! Oh, here it comes. That's it! Oh, God; Frank, I love you!"

Charlie's toes curled inward, taking her arched feet with them. Her spine vaulted, pushing her crown into the fleshy region where the man's palate gave way to his throat. Brown eyes quivered in their sockets. Her fingers curled, grasping the man's hair. A shudder traversed the length of her form as the first surge pulsed through her shaft.

Frank instinctively puffed his cheeks as the initial spurt of his wife's creamy custard coated the base of his tongue. Before he had time to consider the first salvo, her massive cock throbbed a second time, signaling the arrival of another burst. The man's gag reflex kicked in, and instinct told him to pull away.

Charlie's spine curved upward to its maximum arch. The fingers that had been gripping his hair now spread upon his scalp; exerting a gentle, but noticeable, downward tension, urging him to resume his suckling.

Frank sensed the pressure and began to once again move his mouth over her still-spurting rod.

Charlie moaned. She opened her eyes to see his stretched lips leaving streaks of her seed along the shaft as they moved. "Yes," she gasped. "That's it! Keep sucking; youknow how good that feels!"

Frank felt the woman's thighs close upon his shoulders, twisting and twitching as her body was gripped by the throes of passion. His lips moved in a powerful rhythm, driving her throbbing cock like a piston into his mouth even as it continued to deposit her seed across his tongue, cheeks, teeth, and gums.

The whole time Frank kept his lips clamped to his wife's moving shaft, accepting and relishing all of her sustained offering. Eventually the tingling at the head of her cock changed to a tickling and she realized with a touch of melancholy that her climax was at an end.

Charlie's fingers curled in her husband's hair once again. "Stop," she whispered, waiting for him to obey. "But keep my cock in your mouth while it shrinks." The woman's lips twitched as her husband granted her wish.

"Oh, that is so good," she purred, allowing her head to fall back on the pillow. "Run your tongue slowly along the bottom," she whispered. "Yes, that's it; pet it. Oh, yes; just like that. I'll tell you when to stop."

Frank began to love his wife's shrinking rod exactly as she had instructed. She issued no additional direction, choosing instead to close her eyes and cherish the warmth of her husband's mouth upon her satisfied, but still excited member.

After some minutes, Frank managed to get the entirety of her cock between his lips. He rolled the pliable flesh within his mouth, admiring her member's size and firmness even as it slumbered. But it did not slumber long.

After a noticeable twitch, the shaft began to grow again. Frank felt his heart race at the very thought of sucking his wife a second time, of bringing her the passions she both desiredand deserved.

Charlie felt her hips shudder as she too sensed her cock respond to her husband's continued affection. Though physically she wanted nothing more than to allow him to continue, emotionally her first concern was that her man should know how much she appreciated all that he had already done.

"Come," the woman whispered. "Hold me. Let me feel your body next to mine."

Frank's mind churned as he allowed the stiffening cock to slip from between his lips.She's right, it does taste better than a pussy; much better. My wife has the biggest, sexiest cock in all the world. I am so lucky. How could I have ever doubted that I could love all of her?

The man slid upward along her prone form until he lay, half upon her and half upon the bed. "Did I do ok?" he asked with a sheepish grin.

"Ok?" Charlie queried with due sarcasm. Her huge brown eyes had a luminous sparkle to them. "That you did it at all was a dream come true, that you did it great; well, that was a wet dream come true!"

Frank kissed his bride on the nose. "I'm glad I pleased you."

"What about you?" Charlie inquired, the apprehension apparent in her shaky tone. "Did you like it too?"

"No," Frank replied with a mischievous grin. "I loved it. Sucking your beautiful cock was the sexiest thing I've ever done."

Without giving time for a response, he moved his mouth to hers, starting with a simple peck that led to a more sustained kiss, the two pairs of lips caressing, nibbling, and adoring one another. His right hand moved to find her breast, massaging it in a rhythm that matched the motion of their mouths.

Charlie's hands began to roam her lover's body. Her tongue pushed through the man's lips, glancing off teeth and tongue, expecting to sample a substantial portion of her own flavor. Her eyes opened as she found only traces.

Withdrawing her mouth and tongue, she pulled her head away and looked her lover in the eye. "And what did you do with my cum?"

Frank grinned. "What do you think?"

Charlie's mouth gaped for a moment before her lips recovered to form a broad smile. "That was naughty; not saving any to share with me!"

Frank's eyes gleamed as he returned her grin. "I guess I'll just have to go get some more." He started his journey with another kiss on her lips, before moving his mouth to her cheek and then her neck.

The woman's brown orbs grew wide and bright as she felt her man slither down her body, kissing as he went. He lingered to tease her breasts until her hands came to his head and urged him onward. As if banning any additional loitering, she curled her fingers in his hair, exerting a gentle pressure as his mouth moved across her abdomen, his lips leaving a trail of cool moistness, like footprints upon her skin.

Charlie's hips began to squirm as she felt her husband take her hardening member again into the warm moistness of his mouth. A long, low, whimper left her lips as she felt his adoration for her expressed in the most passionate, and personal, of ways.

Charlie brought her hands to her shoulders, hugging her chest as if to fight a sudden chill. "Oh, Frank," she gasped as a shiver gripped her body. "Do you know how long I've waited for you to love me like this? Tell me I'll never have to wait again; tell me you'll take me to heaven like this every night."

In ways superior to words, Frank told his wife he would do just that, for the rest of their days.