Digging Up the Past

Story Info
Memories in the mint patch.
1.4k words
3.9
31.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers

Nicolette looked up at the darkening sky. It never failed. Every time she even thought about gardening this spring, it rained. It was already late in the season for planting. She barely had anything in. The weather was not going to chase her inside this time, rain or shine, she was going to get these herbs planted.

She angrily jammed the spade down into the soft, black dirt between her splayed legs, digging a hole big enough to accommodate the parsley plant on her left. She flipped the large pot over in her hands, and gently drew out the roots, plopping them into the hole. Three big raindrops splatted on her bare foot as she started to cover over the roots, tamping the dirt down carefully around the parsley.

Her eyes narrowed at the water dripping down her foot and a low growl sounded in her throat. She glared up at the forbidding clouds gathered over her, trying in vain to scatter them with her expression. She tucked a stray curl behind her ear, streaking dirt across her face, and really looked at the pending storm. The deep lavender sky seemed to wash the colors out of everything else, drawing all the vibrancy up into itself. Only her white tee shirt seemed unaffected. It stuck out like it was under a black light, an exclamation point among the muted greens and storm sucked pastels of the herbs.

The air felt tense, and expectant, and carried a faintly damp smell. She brushed her dirty gloves on her cutoff jeans, and scooted back to make the next hole. She landed in the edge of the mint patch, crushing some of the leaves beneath her. The fragrance was immediate and overwhelming. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, filling her lungs with the spicy scent. Her heart beat a little faster. Her last lover had chewed spearmint gum almost compulsively.

Nicolette flashed back a year ago, to her kitchen.He had walked up behind her while she worked at the sink. His hands moved over her breasts, pulling her tightly back against him as he caressed her through the thin cotton of her top, his spearmint scented breath warm against her cheek as he whispered how much he needed her. She shivered against him—just like she shivered now as the first fat drops of rain pattered against her upturned face.

She laid the spade on the ground, and slid her hands up to caress her breasts; her tee shirt already nearly transparent from the water. Her fingers tugged at her hard nipples. The wind whipped around her from the building storm, blowing her hair across her lips and she shivered again at the light touch. Her body uncurled to the ground as she sank deeper and deeper into the memory and the mint.

Her eyes closed as the rain streaked like tears down the sides of her face. The ground beneath her back held the warmth of the day, while the rain and wind cooled her from above. One of her hands crept down her stomach, impatiently yanking open her shorts, and slid down to her aching pussy. She stroked herself remembering.

He had taken her right there in the kitchen that day. His big rough hands slid up her legs, under her skirt, and over her ass, peeling the panties down her body and letting them fall to the floor. She kicked them off, and they lay in a puddle of black satin and lace. His hand moved back to her warm pussy, cupping it, as he pulled her tightly back against him. After his caresses brought a moan from her lips, he spun her around, and slid his tongue deep into her mouth. She had reveled in the clean sharp taste of him; the spicy scent filling her up as she breathed him in. He lifted her up onto the counter top and stood between her spread legs. His lips slowly left hers, his tongue licking the corner of her mouth lightly. Another moan escaped her, as he nibbled along her jaw, and down her neck. Her pulse beat visibly under her skin. His teeth grazed the throbbing spot on her throat.

Slowly he moved down her shaking body, nipping and licking her exposed skin. He bunched the skirt around her thighs and pressed her back over the counter. His nose tickled her sensitive skin, as he took a deep breath. He looked up at her from between her thighs—just hovering above her—not actually touching. "Tell me what you want," he said. She could actually feel his warm breath on her pussy. A red blush stained her face and chest.

"Please," she said.

"Please what?" he smiled his wolf smile at her making her squirm—impaled on both the need and her embarrassment at having to ask for it.

"Please baby, make me cum," she gasped out-forcing the words from her quivering lips.

"How" he nuzzled her thigh.

"do" a small lick to her inner thigh

"you" nuzzled her other thigh

"want me" his nose rubbed just above her pussy

"to make you cum?" his eyes blazed at her as he breathed directly on her clit. She yearned to thrust her pussy up to his mouth, but his hands held her hips fast to the counter top. No mercy.

She licked her dry lips. "Please baby, lick my pussy." She reached a shaking hand out to touch his hair.

With those words, he started to lick her with long slow strokes, sliding two fingers into her wet cunt. He stroked her hard and fast, pressing his fingers in deep as he licked her clit with soft broad strokes of his tongue.

She squirmed beneath him on the counter. Her climax mounting with each stroke of his tongue and each thrust of his fingers. Finally she exploded on his fingers, back arching, fingers scrabbling at the counter, a loud wail escaping her parted lips.

When her orgasm subsided, he leaned up and kissed her hard on the mouth. She loved the combination of the mint mingled with her slightly oceanic flavor—earth and sea.

Back in the garden, she took a deep breath inhaling the scent of crushed mint leaves, as she drew her fingers from her wet pussy and sucked them into her mouth. Almost reluctantly, she slid her fingers back down into her shorts.

While he was kissing her, she reached down and undid his the button fly of his jeans. No underwear. She smiled into his mouth. She slid his cock out of his jeans, and took his hot, hard length into her hand. He was so firm, the skin on his cock so smooth. She squeezed him hard, and drew a gasp from his lips.

Nicolette slid from the counter, grabbed his hips and ground her bare pussy against him. Putting her hands on his chest, she leaned slightly away from him, giving herself some room. She turned her back and leaned over the counter, slowly sliding her skirt up over her ass, and parting her legs. She looked over her shoulder at him, begging him to fuck her with her eyes.

That was all the invitation he needed. He molded himself to her back, his cock sliding effortlessly into her wet cunt. She gasped. She was impaled; pinned to the counter by his body. His hands grasped her hips roughly, as he fucked her deep and hard. She could feel another orgasm building, the head of his cock pounding against her g-spot with each thrust.

"Oh, God, yes please baby," she gasped, as she felt him starting to pulse and spurt inside her and she started to cum.

A bright flash lit the sky—she could see it even through her closed eyelids, and a resounding boom shook the ground—as her orgasm crashed into her; her cries of pleasure sucked away into the storm. The ensuing downpour cooled her overheated body as she lay, a drained and muddy heap, in the garden.

The storm shortly cleared. It had run its course, fast and furious, much like their affair. The clouds began to dissipate and the warm sun shone down, beginning to dry an exhausted Nicolette. Her eyes drifted closed, a small smile playing about her lips as she sank into a light sleep; warm, damp, and satisfied. Her last conscious thoughts were of passion, renewal and planting.

Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers