Digital and Denim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get comfortable if ya want. It'll take Bertha some time to cool this place off," said Ian as he retrieved two ice-cold beers from the refrigerator.

Kyle reached up and took one of the bottles. "Nah, I'm good for now. What's on the boobtube?"

Ian chuckled and started flipping channels. He eventually stopped on a hunting channel and settled back to watch them stalking deer through the deep snow, one of many things he had never experienced. But Kyle seemed interested, so they settled in to watch.

Several beers later they were both feeling very relaxed. Ian reach down and scratched his nuts and watched a bead of sweat slowly roll down Kyle's cheek.

"Aren't you fuck'n burning up? I already told ya you could ditch the clothes," said Ian with a laugh.

Kyle looked over, shrugged and started stripping. He quickly took off his shirt and threw it over his chair. Ian licked his lips as he glanced at Kyle's broad muscular chest, with its perfect dusting of hair. His half-dollar sized nipples were distended from the heat and added to the overall effect that was causing Ian's cock to stiffen. Not wanting to throw a boner in front of Kyle, he turned back to the TV in time to see them gutting a buck. As he watched the final scenes of the show, he drained the last drops of beer from his bottle. Ian walked to the kitchen to retrieve another longneck for each of them and saw that Kyle had stripped to his boxers. Then Ian smiled as he realized Kyle had his hand inside his boxers, scratching himself. Coming back through, he handed Kyle one of the beers.

"Cooler now?" asked Ian.

"Oh, fuck yeah," replied Kyle with a sigh, taking a gulp from the cold bottle.

Ian sat back down, but the show in his living room was far more interesting than the one on his television. Kyle's hand was inside his boxers more than not and Ian was enjoying what he was seeing. As Kyle slowly stroked his cock it was pressed against the thin fabric. Ian could clearly see his foreskin sliding up and down the stiff shaft.

"Damn, I need to get off. I'm so fuck'n horny right now," said Kyle.

"Fuck yeah. I know how you feel. I'm horny as a three spotted goat myself," said Ian with a sigh.

"You got some porn we could watch? I really need to unload," said Kyle.

Ian moved to his stash of porn and rifled through it for a bi movie. He popped it in the player and moved back, this time sitting beside Kyle. They quietly watched the first scene as the two actors kissed passionately as the girl the scene opened with slowly disappeared. As the action progressed, Ian glanced over to see Kyle almost panting as he watched one of the actors first rim the other, and then slowly slide his huge cock deep inside the other man's ass.

The movie soon had Kyle hard and throbbing. As the action on the screen progressed, his barriers to accepting himself thinned until they were almost non-existent. He hesitantly looked at Ian, suddenly feeling the need to be honest with someone about his emotions, and instinctively knowing Ian was a good choice.

"Hey Ian, I need to tell you something," said Kyle almost in a whisper.

Ian turned from the video and looked at Kyle, "Yeah? Something wrong?"

"No, yes, maybe, hell I don't know," said Kyle in exasperation.

Ian chuckled and grinned at Kyle, "Whatever it is, it can't be that bad. Just spit it out."

"I think you're sexy," said Kyle, whose face was immediately filled with a look of sheer panic. "I'll go, I'm sure you don't want some fag to stay in your house. I left college and joined the Army to cure it, but I really think you're hot as fuck. Sorry, I know you're straight, I should just go."

Ian grabbed Kyle's arm as he stood to leave, stopping his exit. "It's ok, Kyle. I think your fucking hot too, but I thought you were straight. Come sit down. Just relax. If we are both in the mood, maybe we can have a little fun tonight. But I'll warn you, watching porn is about as much experience as I have," said Ian.

With a mutual smile, the pair settled next to each other with their eyes glued to the video. As the second scene progressed, Ian felt Kyle's hand slide into his lap and gently squeeze his package. Ian sighed with pleasure; afraid Kyle would stop if he said anything. Soon he had fished out Ian's cock and was stroking it in rhythm to the action on the screen. Ian valiantly tried to think of anything other than what Kyle was doing to keep from exploding. Finally he reached down and stopped Kyle's hand, but left it in place.

"Dude, I'm about to nut. I need a little break," said Ian between gasps for air.

Kyle leaned back against the couch and put his arms behind his head. Smiling at Ian, he nodded to his tented boxers.

"How about a little help for me then. I haven't gotten off in a week and my nuts are full."

"Oh yeah? Maybe I can help you out then," said Ian with a smirk. He reached over and slipped his hand into the fly of Kyle's boxers. As his fingers slipped past the soft cotton, he found a dense, wiry bush that was soaked with precum. Trailing his fingers through the dense pubic hair, he reached Kyle's hard cock and wrapped his fingers around it. Slowly he slid his fingers up and down as he teased its entire length. Kyle was pressed into the couch as Ian playfully worked his fingers over Kyle's cock, sliding his finger inside the long foreskin and teased the head. Kyle let out a low moan and started thrusting into Ian's hand.

"Oh yeah. That's it. Jerk my cock," said Kyle through a deep groan.

Ian pulled Kyle's cock out his fly. Taking it loosely in his hand, he smeared precum over its surface until it was covered with the wet secretion. Ian released Kyle's cock and watched the foreskin slither back over its head until only a small circle of glans was showing. Ian watched as another blob of clear cock honey belched out of Kyle's dick. Wrapping his hand back around it, he slowly pulled the foreskin down, watching with fascination as it unfurled to reveal steel hard cock.

Kyle watched him and chuckled, "Never saw an uncut one before?"

"No," replied Ian, "Everyone here is cut. I don't think they'd let you outta the hospital with the wrapper still in place."

"Yeah, for some reason my parents didn't have me circumcised. It wasn't really a topic I wanted to ask them a lot about though," said Kyle with a chuckle.

"Does it feel. . . different?" asked Ian.

Kyle laughed, "Don't really know, I don't know how anything else feels."

"Yeah, I guess that was kinda a stupid question," said Ian quietly.

"Yeah, whatever. You were a little busy doing something that I was enjoying just a minute ago," said Kyle with a lifted eyebrow.

"Oh yeah," said Ian with a grin.

He immediately went back to his careful teasing as Kyle's moans of appreciation escalated. Ian leaned down, took Kyle's nipple in his mouth and flicked his tongue over it until it was a hard little nub that protruded above the short hair on his chest. Moving to the other nipple, he soon had it in a similar state. The sound emanating from Kyle had long ago escalated to unintelligible gibberish as his climax built. Lifting his head, Ian started to kiss Kyle gently on the lips.

Kyle's eyes flew open, with a disconcerted wild look in them. "I don't kiss dudes. I'm not into it," said Kyle in a clipped tone.

"Oh," said Ian unable to keep the disappointment from his voice. "Ok, that's fine."

Ian tried to start again, but Kyle's announcement had thrown him. Deciding it was time to finish him off, he started jerking faster on Kyle's hard cock. Ian did notice that Kyle hadn't softened at all, in spite of the denial. Soon he was again enjoying the sex and he could tell Kyle was getting close. Ian, still fascinated by the peek-a-boo action of Kyle's cock as he jerked him, missed the obvious beginning signs of his orgasm until the first shot jetted from his cock and left a stripe of hot cum across Ian's chest. He looked up to see Kyle's mouth close tightly as his body convulsed through the climax.

By the time Kyle finished, they were both covered with cum. Kyle's eyes fluttered opened and he sucked in, filling his lungs with air.

"Oh god. I needed that so bad. Fuck, I feel amazing," said Kyle with a smile.

He lay across the couch for several long minutes before he looked and saw that Ian's cock was still hard as a rock. With an almost sweet smile, Kyle ran his hands through the cum pooled on his belly, grabbed Ian's cock and immediately started pounding it. Startled at first, Ian quickly lost himself in the hand job. The sloppy wet sounds of cum around his cock added to the pleasure. And unlike Kyle, Ian was anything but quiet.

"Fuck yeah!" yelled Ian, "Jerk that cock. Stroke my fuck'n fat cock!"

Ian's body fucked Kyle's hands, eagerly seeking release. His climax was elusive as Kyle would hit a sweet spot, Ian would almost explode, then Kyle would shift his hands and the sensation would escape. Finally the long minutes of build up brought him to an awaited release. His hips thrust wildly as his cock exploded. It sprayed in a long watery stream, hitting Kyle on the side of his face. Smiling at Ian's response, Kyle continued to pound his cock. Eventually the ropes of cum stopped jetting from his cock and with a final sigh, Ian collapsed against the couch.

"Damn! I never thought you were going to hit the sweet spot long enough," said Ian.

"Nah, it was good though wasn't it?" asked Kyle.

Ian ran his hand through the hair on Kyle's chest and smiled. "Yeah, it was good and damn I came hard."

"See! Then it was worth the wait wasn't it?" said Kyle with a smile.

Ian smiled and let out a soft sigh. "Yeah, it was well worth the wait." Ian relaxed for a few more minutes, his fingers idly playing over his cum soaked chest. Eventually the feeling of warm cum sliding off him motivated him to move. He slowly walked into the bathroom and cleaned himself off with a wet cloth. Cleaning it carefully, he brought the cloth into the living room and dropped it on Kyle's chest. Kyle quickly cleaned himself and then walked back into the bathroom. Tossing the wet cloth into the tub, he lifted his half hard cock and started pissing. Ian walked behind him and watched the thick yellow stream arch into the toilet. After watching for a few seconds, he fished his own cock out of his briefs and joined Kyle in emptying his bladder.

Kyle shook off the last drops from his penis and then let his boxers drop to the floor, walking out into the living room with his plump cock swinging between his legs. Sauntering to the fridge, he bent over to retrieve another beer, giving Ian a great view of the curly hair lining his ass crack. Standing up, Kyle twisted the top off his beer. Leaning against the counter, he smiled at Ian and then lifted the bottle and guzzled half of it in a matter of seconds.

"That was good, really good. Definitely took the edge off. That was about the biggest load I've ever shot," said Kyle with a smile.

"The only thing I've done before was some mutual groping, so this was amazing. I came so hard that my body was shaking," agreed Ian.

"So, now what'd we do?" asked Kyle.

"You mean besides eat barbeque and shoot rats?" asked Ian with a smile.

"Well, barbeque I like . . ."

"I'm kidding. But if we want to eat, we do need to go out to the garden and get some stuff, or we're just going to be eating fried hamburger," said Ian with a smile.

Kyle fidgeted for a few moments. This was starting to feel uncomfortably familiar. He didn't want or need any ties, especially not a queer backward country boy from hell-on-earth Oklahoma. But seeing they had just finished an amazing mutual hand-job, Kyle decided he at least owed the kid a few hours of his time.

"Sure, sounds great. Let's get going 'cause I'm starved!"

Ian chuckled and grabbed a pair of cutoff jeans, tucking himself in and managing to get them zipped, adding a pair of flip-flops to complete the look. He grabbed the bucket he used to harvest vegetables and headed for the door.

"Hey!" said Kyle, "What about me? You got some spare shorts?"

"Sure," replied Ian, "Let me grab you a pair."

Ian loped back into his room and grabbed a second pair of shorts, tossing them to Kyle. He stood and watched Kyle struggle to get into his shorts, enjoying the show. Kyle was roughly the same size as Ian, but months in the Army had left Kyle with more muscles, which also meant his ass filled out the jeans amazingly well. But it also translated into Kyle struggling to get all of his equipment in the cutoff jeans without catching anything in the zipper. Finally after several minutes, Kyle managed to close his zipper and they headed out the door.

As soon as they stepped outside, the blazing midday sun scorched down on their bare shoulders. Kyle followed Ian around the tiny house. As soon as they turned the corner, Kyle saw what seemed to him to be an enormous garden. Kyle watched as Ian waded into a mass of low growing leaves and bent down. Looking over curiously, Kyle saw that Ian was picking cucumbers, quickly filling his bucket. After a few minutes, Ian looked up and motioned to Kyle.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna to help?" asked Ian with a raised eyebrow.

Kyle stuttered for a minute, trying to figure out how to answer, finally he blurted out. "I don't know how, we never had a garden."

Ian stood up, disbelief written across his face. He walked over and grabbed Kyle's hand and pulled him into the garden. They made their way to what looked like a waist high hedge. Ian pulled back the leaves and quickly explained to Kyle how to harvest black-eyed peas. Ian stood and watched until he was satisfied that Kyle knew what he was doing, and then moved to another area of the garden.

The burning sun didn't encourage procrastination, but in spite of the scorching heat Kyle and Ian began to relax with each other as they worked side-by-side. As their time together stretched on, Kyle had to admit he was enjoying Ian's company. As they came to the far side of the cultivated area, he saw row after row of head high plants with huge flowers. Ian walked over to the side of the garden, opened an old mailbox and pulled out a couple of pairs of gloves. He handed one of the pairs to Kyle along with a small knife.

Kyle looked down at the pink gloves with daisies around the wrists and started laughing. "There's no fuck'n way I'm wearing these? These're girlie gloves!"

"Suit yourself," said Ian as he pulled on a similar pair in lime green and orange, "Okra has spines on it that will eat up your hands. The gloves were on sale, I don't make a whole lot working here . . ." Ian ducked his head and started down the row slicing off the small pods as he moved quickly down the row. Kyle watched for a second, then tossed the gloves to the ground, moving to the next row of plants and started harvesting okra.

Working together, they quickly harvested the last of the garden produce. Ian pulled off his gloves and turned for Kyle's. Seeing he had tossed them to the ground, he stomped back down the row and grabbed them. Walking back, he slapped them against his leg, cleaning off the clinging red dirt. Ian stopped in front of Kyle with a scowl on his face, "Like I said, I don't have much money. Everything has to be taken care of, or I don't have it. You may come from money, but I don't"

Kyle started to retort that his family was not rich, but he paused to think about it. His parents always had a new car. Even he and his siblings had been given nice vehicles when they were old enough to drive. Vacations may not have been trips to Europe, but they were still nice and now that Kyle thought about it, probably not cheap. As he thought about Ian's statement, he began to notice an itch coming from his hands, but was determined not to give Ian another reason to think he was an ignorant city boy.

So without a word about his slightly burning hands, he quietly followed Ian back into the house. Closing the door, he followed Ian and stepped beside him to help put together the meal. He watched what Ian did and replicated it, or occasionally Ian would give him a silent demonstration. Kyle was a quick learner and they soon had okra and squash frying together in a skillet, cucumbers soaking in vinegar and meat sizzling on the griddle.

When his help was no longer needed, Kyle leaned against the tiny spot of counter and watched Ian. In his cutoffs and bare chest, Kyle had to admit that Ian was a nice looking guy. It still bothered him that he was finding another man attractive, having denied those feelings his entire life. But it appeared his stint in the military had not changed the fact that he was attracted to other guys. He was still struggling with it. He didn't want to be different; he didn't want to be the outsider. But as Kyle watched the sun coming through the window highlight the short hairs on Ian's chest, and he recalled their earlier session, he knew. It had felt right, for both of them. But Kyle was certain of one thing. Whatever it was that made him happy, he was going to pursue it. He didn't want to end up bitter and angry like his parents were behind their façade of success.

Ian jarred him from his introspection by handing him the plates, along with a silent admonishment to handle them with more care than he'd given the gloves. With a smile of acknowledgment, Kyle quickly set the small table and then moved over the food that was ready. As he was setting the last one in place, Ian brought out a hot iron skillet of sweet cornbread from the oven, and fished a bowl of cold butter from the fridge, setting both on the counter where they could easily reach it.

Kyle started eating tentatively, thinking this was going to be a meal to be endured, but that was about it. But as he ate, he found each bite was seasoned and cooked to perfection and the freshness of the vegetables were beyond comparison with anything he'd experienced in the past. Digging in with gusto, Kyle quickly cleaned his plate and was sorely tempted to lick it to get the last morsels. But having finished everything on his plate, Kyle looked around for more.

Ian smiled and cut generous wedges from the skillet of cornbread, splitting each one and filling it with thick pats of butter. Giving them a few seconds to melt into the cornbread, Ian opened each one on a separate plate, drizzling them with a thick stream of honey. Handing one of the plates to Kyle, Ian dug into his piece and a look of sheer joy infused his face as he enjoyed one of this favorite sweet treats. Kyle watched for a few seconds, then cut off a generous mouthful with his fork and slipped it onto his tongue. The clover honey and soft grainy cornbread, infused with the generous portions of butter, were wonderful. Finishing a second helping of cornbread and honey, Kyle leaned back into his seat and sighed,

"Damn, that was good. I can't remember the last time I ate anything that good," said Kyle.

"Farm supper, that's what my Mom always called it. I think that was her code for 'poor people food'," said Ian with a melancholy look.

"Well, farm supper is damn good. Even if I am in god forsaken Oklahoma," replied Kyle.

They sat and chatted amicably. The surface information was soon spent, and there were several long moments of uncomfortable silence. Finally Ian looked up and locked eyes with Kyle.

"Why'd you join the Army?" said Ian.

Kyle sat quietly, contemplating his answer. His initial reaction was to lie. He didn't owe Ian anything, and his personal life wasn't any of Ian's business. But with a silent sigh, Kyle acknowledged that Ian did at least deserve an honest answer.

"To become a man, that's why I joined," said Kyle softly.

"So you wanted to grow up?" said Ian.

"No, I wanted to not like guys any more . . ." said Kyle with an almost wistful tone to his voice.

"Not like . . . as in what we did this morning," said Ian.