Digital Prisoner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
castorian
castorian
22 Followers

"...a few examples of your regret."

Tears immediately broke from Amanda's eyes as she realized that Melody already held all of the cards in this negotiation. She had hoped to secure an easy remuneration, along the lines of the previous suggestions, but now that was rapidly eroding.

"You will grant me three wishes, Bitch. I've already been in touch with my little hero, and he explained what you would be crawling in here trying to do. Let me tell you this: You will fulfill my three wishes. They will be delivered just a few days from now, on Sunday night, in the same place that you shamed me. But before all of that..." Melody's eyes were afire and they glowed even brighter as she came to the conclusion of her explosive rant, "you need to demonstrate that you are even taking these instructions seriously. You need to be brought to heel here and now, like a dog, before I will trust you to grant me the penance that is coming my way."

Amanda's mind was in shock and all or simply any of the confidence that she had possessed upon entering this dorm room vanished. She has prepared for a verbal battle of wits and now she was beaten down and struggling for any lifeline.

"Melody," she began in a shaking tone, "please trust me that I will fulfill your three tasks. I'll do whatever it is that you tell me to. Just...," 'Manda took a deep breath and tried to work herself back to a stable position in the conversation. She stood up and tried to put herself back on equal footing with her rival. "...just let's make sure that this puts everything behind us and you inform this... guy... whoever it is, that you are okay with our agreement."

Melody paused and clearly went into some quick calculating thoughts about the conversation that was transpiring.

"Amanda, dear," Melody began, "you need to give me some kind of proof, some demonstration, that you are sincere in your quest for reconciliation." Melody's smile grew wicked and her eyes re-lit. "Then we will agree on my three wishes."

The reality of the situation suddenly became frighteningly clear to Amanda. If the mysterious hacker had forced her to grant three wishes, that really kept all of the bargaining power with Melody, who was clearly pushing her control into deeper waters all on her own.

"For now, Amanda, I want you to demonstrate your... sincerity... with submission. If you won't follow my instructions now, how can I be sure that you will grant these three wishes you are supposed to deliver?"

Amanda saw this coming the moment the jig was up. She stood up from the mattress and nodded her assent stoically. Melody's face smiled with satisfaction and she subtly nodded.

"Take off your clothes. You stripped me and its time to get naked, Pussy Mouth." Melody intentionally brought back the nickname from their previous tussle. She folded her arms as a display of sincerity as she finished with her brief directive.

Amanda felt the inevitability of the situation wash over her in a nauseous wave. She couldn't think of a quick or effective argument to base her case upon. She grudgingly stripped down - removing her black Yoga pants first, then stripping off her tee-shirt followed by her coordinated undergarments. Her shoulders pressed together and her body narrowed under the chilly temperatures and she attempted to cover herself. The attempt was short lived.

"Put your arms down, you little wench," Melody barked. "Spread your feet apart. Wider; come on. Out past your shoulders."

The frightened girl shuffled her feet out into a wide stance and her hands drifted back in front of her body. Her head hung low and her skin flushed with embarrassment. She had never been stared at in such a way before. Sure, boyfriends of years past had seen her in the nude, spread out on beds and couches. Of course their eyes had eagerly drunk in her soft skin and angular features, but their ogling had been appreciative and excited, full of earnest yearning. What was presently occurring reeked of judgmental scrutiny.

"Well, Pussy Mouth, you certainly don't live up to that panda nickname. Pandas are round and full figured. You're a bit on the anorexic looking side. Really you look kinda like a boy. Were your boyfriends all secretly gay? Maybe they just took what they could get and jerked off wishing you really had a set of tits."

Amanda burned with shame at the verbal abuse and felt her eyes quickly flood, but the dam held and her tears refused to fall.

"Here's what's gonna happen, tiny tits. You are going to stand there and rub yourself off in front of me. That will clearly show your willingness to do my bidding and it will be a good warm up for your humiliation on Sunday. You have five minutes. Go."

Amanda stood frozen for a solid five seconds after her tormenter's instructions were delivered as the message sunk in. As Melody stepped towards her and opened her mouth to prod her victim onward, the naked coed began stroking her hand across her sex. She let her middle finger drag through the crease repeatedly with her palm resting on her soft bush. Her other fingers lightly grazed her outer lips. For a moment her other hand hung awkwardly at her side, but she soon brought it up to her chest and started tracing around her nipples. Her breasts were sensitive, but the action was really just something to do with her other hand as she tried to block out the glaring uneasiness of the circumstances and try to feel some pleasure.

"Four minutes," chimed Melody.

Amanda began to stroke with more urgency and increased pressure. Her fingers began to delve more forcefully into her inner folds, searching for wetness as she stared low and pressing firmly as her fingers found her clit at the top of each caress. Her touches came faster and her expression began to tighten with focus. Her nipples stiffened and responded to the light pulls that she was giving each one in turn.

"Three."

She bore down and her knees widened out. She began to feel the trickle of wetness and dipped inside of herself to gather some lube on her finger. She spread a shining layer on herself as she began to feel the heat of excitement ignite from her efforts. Her left hand began to grope at her chest more clumsily as her focus centered in on the electric signals coming from her clit and the spark of excitement from her passageway as it admitted a finger more regularly and with greater depth. Her breathing gathered pace.

"Two more minutes, Pussy Mouth. You better hope you meet the goal. When I say stop you'd better drop those hands when the countdown ends."

Amanda's eyes had been shut for most of the session, but now the lids tightened as real pleasure began to spread a warmth across her body. The blush of heated embarrassment was transitioning into a flush of carnal excitement. Her speed increased again and she was now quickly stroking her pussy and alternately swirling atop just her clit for a few rotations before going for another stroke. She began to tug at her small nipples, pulling the nubs out away from her chest and feeling them snap back. The horror of her situation began to fully recede into the pleasure that she was feeling.

"One last minute, Amanda."

Her hand pushed against her pleasure center now with firm circles and her breathing was becoming ragged.

"Faster you little slut."

Amanda's hand complied with the order without thought and her hand became a blur as if flicked back and forth across her swelled and slick nub. She made an unexpected grunt as the heat built to the boiling point. Her whole crotch glistened with her excitement.

"Faster!"

Amanda felt her hand racing and her arm muscles burning with the short, furious movements that she was using to race herself towards climax. She was approaching her zenith rapidly. Her fingers now pinched firmly against her left nipple as she sank even lower into her knees. Her mouth hung open. She felt drops of her moisture scatter across her thighs from her frantic motion. She was just there. Just on the edge.

"STOP!," came the shout from Melody.

Despite all of Amanda's yearning her hands automatically complied with the earlier orders from her tormenter. She opened her eyes just in time to see Melody's foot come flying up between her legs. Her arms were still moving away and had no time to assume a protective position. The sound was wet and squishy. Amanda felt herself lift at the knees as her body absorbed the blow. Her pussy molded to the shape of Melody's foot as her clit was crushed against her pubic bone. The contact actually pushed her over the edge and she felt the briefest wash of orgasmic pleasure before a tidal wave of pain coursed through her on its heels.

Melody's foot dropped down, glistening with evidence of thorough contact spread all across the top. Amanda collapsed down on the ground and her hands cupped her pussy. On her way to the ground she had moaned a strange and shifting tone that had started out reflecting the ecstasy of orgasm and quickly transitioned to a more guttural note. She writhed a bit, rocking from side to side and curling and unfolding her body alternately. Eventually her eyes regained focus and looked upwards towards the coed that had recently become her greatest nemesis.

"Oh, fuck. You bitch," She croaked out.

The villainess looked down with a satisfied smile. "I gave you five minutes. It's not my fault you missed the deadline by just a couple of seconds. Anyways, by the sound of it I even may have helped you."

Amanda was still terribly sore as she rose and began to get dressed, but the chance for escape seemed immediate and she was not interested in staying in this dungeon of a dorm room for one second longer than she needed to at this point. Besides, she probably should get an ice pack asap, she reckoned. She finished pulling her shirt over her head, and with a stooped posture made her way to the door. Melody had her hand on the knob, ready to open to door and release her captive, but she had one final message. She leaned in close to Amanda's ear.

"See you Sunday."

castorian
castorian
22 Followers