Digital World Ch. 03

Story Info
The saga continues.
3.9k words
4.19
44.6k
9
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
178 Followers

Jenny cursed under her breath.

"Who the heck is that at this time in the morning?" she muttered, wrapping her towelling dressing gown around her slender body, her blond hair all over the place. It was Saturday morning and she was having a lie in. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Jenny opened the door, ensuring the security chain was still on, peering through the gap.

"Oh, hello Jenny. I wondered if I might come in for a minute if that's OK?" a voice said. Jenny groaned inside, it was Charlie, the old creep who lived across the landing from her. He was a real creep, early sixties and reeked 24/7 of alcohol, this morning was no different. He was also a bit of a pervert, Jenny had decided, as he was always watching her from his window or coming out of his door as she was leaving, making lewd comments about what clothes she wore. She'd also heard the unmistakeable sounds of porno films on his TV when she got home late at night and the thought of his masturbating over images of her made her flesh crawl,

"I'm not up for guests, Charlie" Jenny protested. "Call back later" she said, intending to shut the door. "Much, much later after I've gone out" she thought to herself.

Charlie persisted.

"No, you don't understand, I've got something that I think is yours and you might want it back" he suggested.

"Like what?" Jenny retorted. She'd not lost anything recently, not that she could remember. Maybe she'd lost her dignity, but he'd not know about that. In fairness, it was something Jenny would rather have not remembered, either.

"Let me in and I'll tell you" he persevered.

"Look, I'm not dressed and I've only just woken up" Jenny replied, running her hand through her untidy hair. It may only have been Charlie but she was not going to be intimidated by him. She'd had enough of Chris, the creep from Uni and Omar and Richie intimidating her into unsavoury acts and she sure as hell was not happy to be intimidated by her neighbour.

"Why don't you drop by my flat in, say, fifteen minutes" Charlie replied, checking his wrist watch. "I know you'll want this item back" he smiled, his grin revealing his grotesque array of uneven teeth, mostly grey in colour with a couple of teeth missing, making his appearance quite unpleasant.

"Yeah, OK!" Jenny replied, having absolutely no intention of complying with his request to join him in his grotty apartment.

"If not, I'll advertise it on my new website" he said. Jenny groaned to herself again. Charlie may be a retired old wanker but he was an I.T. whiz-kid, there was very little he didn't know about computers and I.T. He'd even ridded her computer of some dodgy virus a couple of months earlier and he'd make excuses to update Jenny's computer with an array of new software (she hadn't known it, but he'd also captured some of her personal files for his own perverse use, too), so whatever he'd found, she'd better repossess it. Jenny guessed maybe a pair of her underwear had found it's way into his possession, maybe she'd dropped something when she'd got back from the launderette a few nights ago.

"Yeah, OK. Let me get dressed and have a coffee or something" Jenny protested, closing the door and leaning her back against it. The door was a big, heavy wooden frame yet she felt she could almost feel Charlie's pungent breath against the nape of her neck. She shuddered involuntarily.

Half an hour, two mugs of steaming hot coffee, a piece of toast and a shower later, Jenny had donned a pair of comfy, albeit hip-hugging jeans and a top before stepping out on to the shared landing, her keys in her hand. She sensed, rather than heard, Charlie's front door open.

"I thought you'd wanted me to keep it" he said, grinning evilly and beckoning Jenny into his apartment. She brushed past him, Charlie purposely standing in her way as she made her way into his flat. Inside, the décor looked dated and grubby, the curtains were dusty and smelt of old people. The windows had no net curtains but his privacy would remain intact, the windows so dirty Jenny thought the weather was overcast instead of sunny intervals. The recent showers had blown over but the autumnal weather concealed the brisk breeze that shook the trees outside the window, the orange and gold autumn leaves loosing their grip on the branches they had held on to so firmly over the spring and summer months, now falling to the ground like giant colourful snow flakes, leaving patterns on the pavement below.

Yet despite the glorious beauty that autumn beholds, Jenny felt gloomy, the entire room, if not the entire flat felt dank, a hint of moth balls mixed with the aroma of an un-flushed toilet whilst the carpet beneath her Nike's felt as though they were sticking rather than gliding over the surface. The lounge was littered with newpapers and magazines, mostly male orientated mags around cars, computers and girlie mags. Jenny tried to conceal another involuntary shudder.

"So tell me. What do you have of mine, then?" she asked, her voice perky as though trying to cheer herself up. Charlie smiled and moved a pile of grubby towels from a chair so she could sit down.

"I've got something I think you dropped" he said, reaching into a wooden cabinet behind him. He rummaged around for a few moments and Jenny started to get frustrated at his incompetent behaviour. He cursed a little under his breath then he snapped his fingers.

"I'll show you" he said, almost running over to his Desktop PC which was on in the background, the screen saver of a well known tabloid newspaper page 3 model suddenly disappearing as he hit the keyboard. His fingers tapped away deftly and Jenny mused how much exercise his fingers got whilst he was watching the various TV channels somewhere towards the 900 numbers on the digibox.

Jenny expected a photo image of the lost property to display on the screen or, at least the web page for Ebay displaying the lost item for auction.

Instead, she saw media player boot up.

"Quality is really good, this is. Digital is always better in my experience" he said, his eyes wide like saucers as he watched Jenny with perverse interest. Jenny raised her eyebrows to the ceiling, refocusing on the screen. Then she visibly paled, her jaw dropped and her face began to sweat.

The screen showed her in sexual activity with Omar, the footage having been shot by Richie. But how?

"Shit!" she said out loud. Charlie laughed out loud.

"Yes" he said, his grin as wide as any Cheshire cat, his laughing becoming almost maniacal. "You left it in the cab and you know what they say? Finders keepers!"

"I want it back" she said, her stony face trying to look menacing and serious. Charlie laughed out loud even more.

"I bet you do" he said. "Well, what's it worth?" he jested.

"You give it to me back and I won't go to the police" she said, crossing her arms and legs defensively.

"Go to the police?" he laughed, "And tell them what? That you're a would-be porn star?"

"I'll tell them that you filmed me secretly or you stole it from me" she said, trying to retain her composure. The computer monitor had shown a close up of the big black penis entering her gorgeous pussy, the lubricant defying her mind and making her want to be fucked.

"I bet your boy friend would like to see this" Charlie suggested, knowing the reaction he'd get.

"No!" Jenny shouted, making herself jump in the process. "No" she said again, calmly this time. "Mark must never know."

"Why not?" the old man asked. Jenny blushed.

"Just because" Jenny replied, hoping the answer would be sufficient.

"So, tell me what it's worth to you, then?" he asked, approaching Jenny as she sat in the chair. She felt trapped, the only way out was the door behind Charlie. He may be retired but he was a well built man, stocky but not all of it was fat. She'd never get out of the chair and past him before he got her.

"I'll give you £200" she said. If Charlie was surprised, he didn't show it.

"What would I do with £200, sweetie?" he asked, squatting beside her chair, his hand patting her knee. Jenny gulped and looked at the ceiling.

"I dunno. Get some imported DVD's, the type you like" she said, hopefully.

Charlie moved his hands up to her thigh.

"That's not much, them things are expensive if you get them from Europe" he said. Jenny remembered that Omar had stuffed in excess of £1000 in her bag. She'd spent some and lost some but she still had about £600 or so left, £200 of which she'd committed to Charlie.

"How much do you want?" Jenny asked, trying to use her limited negotiation skills.

"Oh, what I want you couldn't afford, sweetie" he said, his hand working it's way up to the pocket area of her jeans.

"Name your price" she said, fear evident in her voice, tinged with just a little bit of panic.

"I want you, sweetie" he said. "I want you or else the DVD get posted on my website for the whole world to see" he grinned. First, I'll relieve you of the £200 anyway, that'll make a good deposit, then you can pay the rest back in, shall we say, favours? Yes, that's a good word. Favours." His tongue flicked across his dry lips and his breathing became laboured, the smell of stale garlic from last night's take away emanated from his mouth making Jenny's eyes sting. His hand was at her tummy, he slowly ran the palm of his hand across her flat tummy, his fingers curling as they drew back against the button holding her jeans up, subtly opening the button.

"No, I can't" she protested. "I won't"

"Oh, I think you will" Charlie insisted, slowly unzipping the fly of her jeans, the lace of her scarlet briefs becoming visible. "You see, I've taken out a bit of insurance you see......" he grinned, his eyes staring her in the face, "......as I've made a copy of the disc and that's with someone else as we speak. He said he finds you......most attractive" he said, his hand caressing the thick denim material that protected her pubic region. "He'd make copies for selling down at the local pubs, the Dog and Duck, The Crown and The Case is Altered. Jenny swallowed hard, she knew these pubs all had terrible reputations and she knew the type of clientele that frequented these places. Hell, they were the pits of the earth. Here we go again, she thought to herself.

"What's your plan? Where do I fit in with this? What's your bottom line?" Jenny said in a matter of fact fashion. She was weary of people taking advantage of her, she'd been stupid enough to get into these situations, she'd have to pay the price and, this time, hopefully, she'd learn her lesson.

Charlie stood up and stood behind her chair, leaning forward onto the back of the chair and breathing casually down her neck.

"Now let me see" Charlie said, his manner relaxed and confident. He unfolded his arms and reached down, grabbing Jenny's tits, one in each hand. "A couple of things...." he said, coughing as he laughed at his own joke, "....you can shove these tits of yours in my mouth for a start" he suggested.

"No!" Jenny retorted, trying to slap his hands away from her breasts but Charlie held firm.

"Yes" he insisted, his speech slow and sinister, his hands pulling at her top, raising her T shirt over her head, her matching scarlet bra covered her tits, the cool autumnal weather the cause of her erect nipples, not sexual arousal. Charlie didn't care of the reason, he grabbed and twisted, pulled and tweaked before forcefully unclipping the bra, revealing Jenny's breasts to the old pervert. He raced around and squatted in front of her, his acrid breath breathing its noxious fumes over her pretty, innocent breasts.

Jenny's eyes welled up with tears as Charlie's dry rasping tongue violated her nipples, the sensation like sand paper.

"Stop, no please, stop!" she begged as Charlie pulled at her jeans he'd undone, his mouth still attached to her breast like a limpet. His muscular strength was too great for Jenny and she felt the material start to give. She raised her hips to prevent the garment ripping completely, the denim being pulled down her legs at speed. His hand started stroking her pubic area, moving her briefs to one side, allowing him access to the pretty pussy he'd seen pounded, close up on the DVD. His grubby fingers probed at her labia, her clitoris bone dry as he touched it, the pressure causing Jenny untold discomfort.

"Oow!" she whimpered but Charlie was on a mission, operation fuck-her, the ultimate objective to screw the arse off his horny neighbour. So her boy friend was a big guy and would make mince meat of him, but Charlie had a plan that would ensure Mark would never find out and, even if he did, he'd probably dump Jenny. Yeah, that'd be great. She'd be his own bitch for ever. The thought process almost made Charlie cum in his pants there and then.

With the strength normally associated with a mad man, Charlie pulled at her knickers, the flimsy material ripping, biting into her skin as he pulled, causing her to whinge again.

Free of all her clothing, he moved his mouth down to her cunt, pushing her legs apart as he did so. Jenny continued to fight back.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way..." Charlie said, his voice low and demeaning, "....which would you prefer?"

"I want you to stop" she said.

"I don't think you do" he said, the evil in his eyes prevalent, his voice full of malice, "I think you'll want to do as I say. You remember my insurance, don't you?" he laughed. Jenny gulped as this fingers probed deeper into her very being, the roughness of the skin grating against her dry sex organ. She closed her eyes, hoping it was merely a dream, that she'd wake up in a cold sweat bolt upright in bed. The nightmare was reality and it continued, unravelling before her very eyes as Charlie spat on his fingers, than spat on her pussy before forcefully pushing his fingers into her, his knuckles disappearing as he fingered her sweet vagina.

Jenny was aware of him being a bit wobbly and she opened her eyes briefly, hoping he was about to keel over with a coronary. In fact, he was endeavouring to remove his trousers with his spare hand. The only stroke he was going to have was of Jenny's blond pussy and he was making the most of the opportunity.

With his trousers around his knees, his grey (they were once white but had discoloured in the wash) Y front underpants sporting the tell tale bulge of his erection.

"You like my fingers, do you?" he asked. Jenny shook her head, her eyes closed again.

"No. Please stop" she begged. Suddenly Charlie stopped, his fingers removed from her pussy, lubricated only by the saliva of the old scum bag. He held his fingers to his nose, sniffing the aroma of her pussy.

"OK. I'll stop fingering you. Happy now?" he asked. Jenny nodded vigorously.

"I'll replace it with this instead" he said, pulling her towards him so she fell on top of him, his strength holding her still enough for him to place his erection against her vagina, pushing her body down on him, penetrating her in one swift action.

Jenny screamed, the sensation worse that the plastic strap on she'd been fucked with only a day or so ago. His average size cock need not have been that painful to her had she been lubricated and ready for him, but he was treating her like a £10 slut, fucking her without any care or consideration to Jenny's needs.

"Stop!" she wailed as he pumped her hips up and down on his, her riding him like a cowgirl.

"I voted for Mrs Thatcher,,,." he said, "..I've always preferred a woman on top!" He laughed at his own joke but Jenny failed to see the humour. Before she could respond, Charlie had grabbed the back of her hair with one hand, still thrusting her up and down on his cock. He forced her head towards his, endeavouring to kiss her as he fucked her, his dry tongue like a piece of sandpaper against her mouth and tongue, the smell and taste making Jenny's guts curdle, she wanted to scream, to vomit, to pass out and block the image from her mind. Charlie's strength was too great for her, despite her valiant attempts to escape, to disengage from the embrace.

He pulled away, his breathing laboured and Jenny took the opportunity to spit out the taste on the carpet.

"Feisty little thing, aren't ya?" he said, his missing teeth evident as he grinned at her. Jenny felt the phlegm at the back of her throat and she spat into Charlie's face, almost a reflex action. Charlie was temporarily shaken and Jenny almost escaped but Charlie's grip was just a bit too firm, his grip so tight her arm would be bruised by the morning.

"I love a woman with a bit of spunk in her" he said, wiping the spittle from his face with his forearm. "And you're gonna have my spunk now. Roll over" he ordered, using his greater body mass to roll so Jenny was on her back with Charlie on top. He raised his hips and thrust inside her, each action causing Jenny pain. Fuck, it hurt like hell.

Charlie was oblivious to Jenny's facial contortions, he grabbed a handful of her tit as he fucked her, his breathing becoming heavier, his face flushed as though he was embarrassed due to the exertion. He pulled a face almost like he was ridiculing her and Jenny momentarily wondered what he was doing. Then she realised as his erection within her pulsated, the release of millions of sperm flooding into her open pussy, bathing her cervix in his baby gravy. Charlie wanked most nights but hadn't deposited sperm in a woman for over 30 years.

"You know how long I've waited to do that?" he asked, his breath still rasping as he fought to regain his composure.

Jenny was crying. How could this happen? Charlie was a bastard. She didn't care how long he'd wanted her. She wanted to get out.

"You bastard. You fucking bastard!" she screeched. Charlie looked at her, still lying on top of her. He may not have been as fit, but he had the weight advantage and it was all on top of her slender body. He took her chin in his hand, his grip firm like a vice.

"You listen to me, sweetheart" he said, "I'm in charge now. You will do whatever I tell you to if you want that DVD back. You understand?"

Jenny nodded, her vision blurred by her tears which trickled down her face and past her ears, moistening her blond hair.

"Now then. If you want that DVD back, I can tell you who's got it and where you need to go. You didn't have any plans for tonight did you?"

"Well, yes I have" she said between her sobs.

"Shame. I might have to post it on the internet tonight" he said, the grip on her chin easing slightly. "I might even send it in to the adult channel, they're always looking for amateur footage. I'd get quite a bit for that. Would you like to be famous, sweetie?" he sneered.

"Stop it, please stop it" Jenny beseeched. Charlie dismounted, the removal of his prick was almost as painful as the entry.

"Your plans for tonight are rescheduled, OK?" Charlie said in a domineering fashion. "Tonight, you're gonna go to this pub and see Alfie. Oh, yeah, you'll love Alfie. He's got the master copy of the disc. I've told him already that you'll collect it tonight and if you don't turn up, he's to email it to a particular website. It's my favourite website, funny enough...." he giggled to himself, ".......but Alfie is only there between 9.30 and 10.30 so if you miss him, it's tough!"

Jenny recomposed herself, reaching for her underwear, allowing Charlie's sperm to leak onto his already stained and manky carpet. Better there than in her panties.

"How will I know what this Alfie looks like?" she asked, having little choice but to comply with the blackmail. She couldn't let it get into the wrong hands, she'd loose Mark, she'd be the laughing stock at work, her family would disown her. No, there were no alternatives, she had to repossess it.

"Alfie wears a flat cap and a rain coat, sits in the snug area of the public bar sipping his stout and smokes Old Holborn roll-ups. Good looking guy and quite young........he's about 58 I'd say......" Charlie said, wheezing as he laughed. He gesticulated with his hands "........He's younger than me, anyway!" he said, his face becoming almost purple with exertion.

ickric
ickric
178 Followers
12