Dildoberger Kay Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women chuckled at the notion.

"The designers felt that robotic responses to verbal interaction were too bland."

"Obviously they wanted to be more in line with fantasy than reality," Kit remarked.

"So how are we supposed to use him with our other purchases? I hardly see any room for improvement. P.A.U.L. is gorgeous with the body of a God and he knows when to shut up. What more could we want?" Debra said.

The circle reverberated with laughter. Marlene cut in.

"First things first. As deceiving as his appearance may be, P.A.U.L. isn't human. Therefore he doesn't make his own natural lubricants. You would be required to use Eve-ning's Gift's line of personal lubricants on his mouth. And he isn't anatomically correct." Marlene lifted up the thin cut of cloth that draped around his waist.

"My goodness. He's a life sized Ken!" Janelle said.

"The reason for that is so that you can equip him with any one of Eve-ning's Gift dildos and dongs to have the penetration you've always wanted. Whatever size you've dreamed, you can have it. You are only limited by your...desires."

The women were speechless for once. Marlene retrieved a blue dildo from the table.

"With three clockwise turns P.A.U.L goes from eunuch to well endowed in an instant."

The women made a sound of understanding as their expressions went from puzzlement to comprehension.

"Well could you kiss him?" Debra spoke up.

"I'm glad you asked. Come find out," Marlene answered.

With little hesitation Debra stood and walked over to P.A.U.L. When she came into his line of sight P.A.U.L. responded with an eerily realistic grin.

"He responds to simple commands by stating his name first and then naming the command. Try it."

Debra cleared her throat. "P.A.U.L.? Kiss me."

Like a good boy P.A.U.L. swept Debra into his arms. He pulled her in close to his tone bare chest. Debra looked up into his dazzling eyes. His lips descended on hers. She let out an audible sigh as his mouth moved expertly. The kiss was long and hugely passionate. P.A.U.L.'s left hand stroked Debra's deep brown tresses while his right was slipping down her lower back to her ass. He gave it a squeeze and Debra squealed. She pulled back with a very astonished look on her face. She staggered slightly.

"My God! That was so real!" She spun around to let her girlfriends see her amazement. "I'll take two," she said giggling and touching her fingertips to her mouth.

"Unbelievably life like," Marlene nodded. "The pride of our summer releases. Now let's put P.A.U.L. to a real test. As I mentioned the bud harness is better shown than explained."

Marlene equipped P.A.U.L. with the harness. The harness adjusted easily along P.A.U.L.'s strong jaw. From his chin, a day glow pink dildo extended in an eye catching g-spot reaching curve.

"It does create a very silly image," Holly said.

"Climb aboard. It's the benefit for being the hostess. You get the benefit of the first try." Marlene winked.

Resistance played over Holly's face.

"Oh, you just have to Holly," Kit said.

"'Cuz if you don't, I will." Janelle remarked then crossed the room to stand beside P.A.U.L. She stroked a hand over his shoulder. Her eyes followed her hand down the powerfully sculpted arm. Her fingers reached his palm. She took hold of it and brought it up to examine closely. Painstaking detail was taken to render every feature of this incredible sex machine, right down to lifelines on his palm. Janelle pressed his hand into her cheek.

P.A.U.L.'s eyes targeted to her. He gave her the same causal smile. It was warm and inviting but his palm lacked a natural body temperature. Before she could be disappointed, P.A.U.L. made a very human response by closing his hand and stroking the backs of his fingers down over her face.

Janelle shuddered then said, "Damn, they are good."

Holly had been watching. "I have to know."

"Good. Get more comfortable," Marlene said.

The room's full attention fell on Holly as she began to undress. She stopped before she got her zipper halfway down.

"Do you have to stare?"

"If you have something in there that we didn't already know you had, we'll be doing more than just staring," Janelle said.

"Just take off your clothes. Or do you need some help?" Kit said.

"Help," Holly smiled invitingly.

Kit and Holly walked toward each other. Kit moved her hands down Holly's sides and took hold of her shirt. Kit eased the zipper down the rest of the way and with one quick tug the skirt fell to the floor. Kit let her fingers creep up Holly's body, unbuttoning her blouse along the way. Holly's dark wavy tresses fell silken and lovely over the tops of her breasts when Kit pushed off her blouse. Holly shook the stray strands of her hair away from her face, smiling brightly over Kit's shoulder at their audience. Kit was oblivious to any other eyes but Holly's. Kit stepped closer to gain access to the clasp of Holly's bra. Reaching for it she pulled Holly into her. The full mounds of their breasts touched.

Holly turned her head to nuzzle her nose into Kit's hair. Kit unhooked Holly's bra then massaged the warm handfuls of Holly's breasts. Holly felt any hint of tension leave her body on a long boat ride to another place as she experienced Kit's touch. Holly nuzzled further into Kit's hair. A sweet earthy fragrance flooded her senses, mixed with her blood and filled her with desire. She closed her eyes to concentrate on Kit's touch and the smell of her skin. Before she could take in any more, Kit released her. Holly almost lost her balance, but caught herself on Kit's shoulders when Kit knelt down in front of her. Kit hooked her thumbs into Holly's panties and then brought them down into a rumpled heap.

Kit didn't request permission. She immediately pressed her lips into the dark matted curls at junction of Holly's thighs. They both moaned. Holly's came out like a "yes".

Kit shook her head back and forth working the mild scent of Holly's inner lips into her mouth, her nose, her face. Holly hadn't been aware of Kit's urgency until she looked down and saw her between her legs then felt the wet cool tip of her tongue on the root of her pulsing clit.

Holly moaned her approval and granted her entrance by widening her stance. If Kit weren't there to keep Holly from falling forward, Holly certainly would have fallen over from the lightheadedness that washed over her when she felt Kit's sweet lips on hers.

Kit made Holly back up until her legs touched the armchair behind them. Holly fell into the chair with a flop. Without wasting any time, Kit pushed Holly's leg up to rest on the arm of the chair. Holly watched drunk with pleasure. Kit's fingers crept through the thick strands of Holly's pubic hair in search of a better view of what she had tasted. She needed to watch it swell with her attention. When she found it Kit held the labia firmly apart. Holly's clit was beautifully pink. It was a fragrant offering and Kit intended to worship it. Kit had no intention of teasing Holly. Every moment leading up to this had been the tease. It was time to make her desire for Holly known.

Kit patted the pointed end of her tongue upon the sweet entrance of Holly's pussy. Holly groaned and made an attempt to raise her hips into Kit's mouth. This encouraged Kit. It told her that Holly wanted more. More is what Holly got. Kit held Holly's leg down with her forearm and began wagging her tongue left and right against the sugary folds. She ignored the pulsing pearl above them until she couldn't wait to feel Holly's reaction. When she touched Holly's clit lightly with her tongue Holly arched her back. She moved her body in a dance of need. Holly brushed Kit's hair out of her face so that she could see her work. Kit paused and looked at Holly. They smiled at one another.

"Let me try this new toy now."

Kit held out her hand for the lube. Marlene placed an uncapped bottle into her hand. Kit held it high above Holly's crotch. The lube came out in a tiny stream. Ribbons of shiny moisture pooled on the hood of Holly's clit then ran down over the rest of her pink pussy.

Holly wiggled and moaned. She enjoyed the feeling of the cool liquid on her hot steamy crotch.

"P.A.U.L., come to me."

P.A.U.L. targeted Holly's voice then walked over to her. His strides were long and his gait very human. The form of his body conveyed a strength that made Holly excited. The knowledge that P.A.U.L. would soon be bringing her pleasure made her smile. The other ladies watched.

When he stopped in front of the chair she commanded, "P.A.U.L., kneel down."

He responded.

"P.A.U.L., lick my pussy and fuck me with that toy on your face." Her words were strained behind her anticipation.

P.A.U.L.'s eyes locked on hers before he bent his head down to her pussy. The tip of the toy pressed hard into the top of her pussy. He slid the length of it down between her lips.

Kit leaned in to watch Holly's lips splay out around the toy when it penetrated her. She wondered if maybe it could have hurt, but Holly closed her eyes and moaned. P.A.U.L.'s tongue hung out of his mouth while he worked the toy in and out of Holly. He made his tongue flick up on every stroked in. Over and over he did this until Holly was twisting and writhing more than she had before. Her pert breast shook with the motion. Tempted, Kit leaned in and kissed one breast.

"Oh that looks lovely," Marlene said, petting the curls of P.A.U.L.'s hair.

Holly's facial expression conveyed that she was lost in the pleasures P.A.U.L. was giving her. P.A.U.L.'s eyes were still focused on her like a compliant pet with pussy juices slathered across his face. He awaited his next command.

"Come here, Debra." Marlene pulled Debra close against her own body so that she could have a nice view of P.A.U.L.'s performance. "Look how well he's programmed to use this toy. There is nothing doll like in that tongue."

"No. There certainly isn't." She watched the toy inch deeper and deeper than retreat. Strands of glistening moisture coated P.A.U.L.'s face even more.

"Can't wait for your turn can you?" Marlene asked.

Debra was mesmerized by the action. She could hear the juicy contact of the toy and P.A.U.L.'s mouth. All she could do was nod in response.

"Let's not let Holly be the only one to have all the fun," Debra said wagging the Ebony 2444 in front of her waist. She sat down on the floor beside Janelle and Marlene then offered Janelle the first taste. Debra remembered it had once been shiny and wet with Janelle's mouth so she willingly took the first lick. Debra's tongue moved over the thick surface deliberately slow. Before she could get to the tip, Janelle leaned in and closed her lips around the tip.

Holly's voice called their attention back to the armchair.

"P.A.U.L., fuck me deeper. P.A.U.L., fuck me faster." Obediently he performed every action with a continuous will to please.

Holly reached out her hand toward Kit's chest. Kit arched her back to point her breast into Holly's waiting fingers. Her touch danced over Kit's shirt where her areole and breast had to be. Holly's touch was light, like a tiny fairy leaving a sweet pixie dust of arousal behind. Kit needed it. She couldn't resist rubbing herself through her clothes. Her crotch was thoroughly wet aiding her fingers to move the fabric against her throbbing clit. It ached. She wanted Holly now more than ever. Seeing her in the heat of the moment drove her mad.

Holly was watching Kit through half closed eyes. Holly took hold of Kit behind her neck and brought her down for a kiss. Her lips were pouty and moist. The two women kissed long and deep. Their mouths watering as each of their tongues explored almost too deeply.

Holly's lips were tiny delectable gifts to Kit. Holly restrained her need enough to enjoy Kit's lips and not crush them with the force brewing deep within her. Her passion ebbed slightly but only for a moment. When Holly pushed her tongue in again the want returned, heavier than before. She had to have more of Holly. Kit broke their kiss and started to undress.

"P.A.U.L., stop," Holly said.

He did. He sank back onto his heels and waited for his next command.

Kit shed her panties and climbed into the chair to straddle Holly. The moment her pussy touched Holly's she whispered, "This is what I've wanted."

Holly nodded. She experienced Kit's sultry form first by touch, stroking her long slender fingers over the womanly swells of Kit's body. Her breast hung heavy on her chest. Large nipples, stretched unresponsive across the points of her breasts, but the areolas were pink and perfect targets for pinching. Holly reached up and did just that. The pinch bolted straight through Kit's body sending her bottom and crotch down. Holly lifted her hips up until she felt Kit's soaked lips open against her own. They both moaned against each other's mouths as they melded their bodies together and began to kiss. They bumped and slipped around together like that for several minutes until Holly broke their kiss and gave P.A.U.L. another command.

"P.A.U.L., fuck our holes with that toy."

The two pushed their lower halves down closer to the edge of the chair to meet the first thrust of P.A.U.L's face. The toy slipped between them and his nose bumped against Kit's pussy.

"Oh!" they both exclaimed.

The trio of Janelle, Debra and Marlene giggled at the sight then turned quickly back to their own mischief. Janelle held the toy out to Marlene as an invitation for her to join them. Marlene's eyes flashed and she smiled. Her tongue slipped passed her full lips to taste where the two women had just licked. She opened her mouth wide over the tip. Janelle responded by inching the head into her mouth. Marlene's eyes closed. She enjoyed her mouth being filled. Janelle attempted to pull it from her sexy lips but Debra added her own hand to aid in pushing the rubbery shaft into the newest hole. Marlene's eyes narrowed, not in anger, but with approval at the challenge.

Both women eased the black replicated penis into Marlene's willing mouth. Debra and Janelle knelt hip to hip in between Marlene's legs, which were spread eagle on the floor. Their fingers laced together around the thick base of the toy. Both of their eyes were hooded, overcome with the expertise Marlene displayed. They watched, utterly captivated by the way she devoured each black inch. Her voluptuous lips enveloped the shaft with greedy, hungry motions. Debra and Janelle began to slide their bodies next to one another, their breasts rubbing, their hips bumping. It became a dance as they matched the rhythm of fucking Marlene's hot mouth.

All the ladies in the room cooed and moaned in an orchestra of sound. It was a lustful symphony of genital tingling perfection. Holly was screaming and bucking on the armchair, while wet noises and low groans from Marlene typified what was most erotic and sensual. That alone heightened the women's arousal.

When Marlene soon reached the point on the cock where Janelle had gagged they both stopped pushing any further. Marlene took hold of both their wrist and guided it the rest of the way in. A finger's width of space was all that refused to enter Marlene's throat. Several dribbles of saliva seeped out the corners of Marlene's mouth landing on the tops of her breasts like bubbled raindrops.

Not a tear shed. Not a shudder of reflex did Marlene make as she swallowed. She tilted her head back a bit for them to see the muscle work in her throat.

"That's fucking hot," Janelle said, her eyes wild and sparkling.

They withdrew the dildo. It was shining and completely covered in saliva. Strands of it looped and connected back to Marlene's mouth.

Debra pounced on Marlene like a hungry animal to gobble up the splashes that landed on the soft mounds of Marlene's tits. Marlene's chest heaved as she regained her composure. Debra positioned herself on Marlene's lap. She sat there basting her tongue over the smooth luscious tops.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." Marlene murmured over and over.

Janelle moved to Marlene's back. With tender care she began to unlace the tight corset. Her hands couldn't move fast enough. When she reached the final wrung, the corset fell away. It was only partially held up by Marlene's bent arms. The caramel skin of Marlene's back was bare it for Janelle's viewing pleasure. Janelle's eyes followed the winding path across Marlene's body. Janelle leaned in and kissed the first flower on Marlene's shoulder. Marlene's skin was warm and smelled of vanilla.

Marlene shimmed out of the corset. Debra's mouth quickly seized Marlene's newly exposed breasts. She sucked and nibbled the chocolate toned centers, each in turn. She brought them to erect points with her tongue. The three women moaned in unison. Janelle lent her hands to press the perfect pair of breast together for more of Debra's attention. Janelle massaged them while Debra insatiably nibbled, licked and sucked until Marlene was a quivering mass of live nerve endings.

Marlene lifted her hips until her pelvis collided with Debra's, signaling that she wanted more than just her breast tended to.

Marlene stood long enough for the trio to free themselves of their frocks. As Debra and Janelle waited for Marlene to reassume her position on the floor they noticed that Kit had taken the opportunity to be singularly pleasured by P.A.U.L.

"Yummy," Debra raised an eyebrow.

Janelle and Marlene glanced over and shrugged. Marlene resumed her position on the floor. Janelle sat behind Marlene. She allowed Marlene to rest her head back into her lap. Absently, Marlene reached up with her right hand and caressed Janelle's breast then beckoned Debra between her legs with her.

"My pleasure," Debra said eyeing the sweet box of chocolate before her. She sank to her knees then laid on her tummy to be in perfect proximity. Debra could see Marlene's body tense. Marlene was, for the first time all evening, anxious and no longer in control. That spilled into Debra like fine liquor. She drank from that and it fueled her to take her time, to draw out this play and turn Marlene into her pet.

Debra caressed over the bald top of Marlene's pussy. A ragged breath escaped and Marlene turned her face into Janelle's inner thigh. She bit down softly and Debra praised her.

"That's good."

Marlene tucked her hands behind her knees to bring them up and apart. Without a word she delivered the message of what she wanted. She laid out her delicious peach for Debra's taking and Debra couldn't refuse. Marlene's parted legs pulled slightly on the lips that had once left her inner sweetness hidden. Enticed beyond comprehension Debra took the bait and lowered herself to Marlene's mound to kiss only the top. Then, Debra opened the dark curtain of Marlene's inner lips to lick away the large collection of essence waiting for her. She licked and licked and licked until Marlene's murmurs turned to shouts of "yes" and "fuck yes". Debra shortened her licks and inundated Marlene's clit with the contact of her tongue. Fast-fast-slow-fast-fast-slow was how Debra worked. Debra sucked. Debra pleased until she noticed the difference in Marlene's juice. It thickened slightly. She watched it run freely from her down to her asshole.

Marlene's body tensed with the first onset of an orgasm. Debra held her face down in her pussy as long as she could until the motion of Marlene's hips became too forceful against her nose and lips. Eventually all she could do was close her fingers around the fat engorged labia and work the rock hard tip of Marlene's clit. Her orgasm slowed but Debra sensed that there would be more to follow.

Pleased after the long drink from her pet's cup, Debra rose to her feet. Janelle positioned Marlene on the floor took her place between Marlene's legs. On all fours she sweetly caressed Marlene's ultra sensitive pussy with her fingertips. As gently as she knew how she penetrated Marlene with two fingers. They were instantly coated and slid easily along the warm swollen walls. Janelle only needed to push a few times before Marlene was coming again. Marlene's orgasm was so much stronger this time. Her muscles inside clenched hard around Janelle's fingers. Janelle could barely keep them inside. Marlene's body was tense and quivering for several minutes. Her face went from an expression of agony to one of relaxed bliss.