Dildoberger Kay Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janelle smiled down at Marlene as she licked her fingers clean. For half a second she considered bending her head back down between Marlene's legs just to have the full on taste of her for herself but Debra drew her into a hug and laid a kiss sweetened with Marlene's pussy on her waiting mouth.

They had been the only two left on the doorstep of satisfaction. With one lingering kiss they crossed the threshold. Each woman's hands made a searing path to the others crotch. Nimble fingers knocked and warm, pleasured and aching sounds answered. Patiently, seductively their fingers greeted the soft, wet realms of each other. They continued to kiss alternating between soft nibbles on lower lips and deep kisses. Debra's tongue seemed to extend in an invisible tendril through Janelle's body. It touched places lower within her with the same passion as Debra's fingers.

Together they broke the kiss to look into each other's face. Debra's eyes smoldered under the gaze of Janelle's dark eyes. Marlene stepped between them. She held up a clear double ended dildo.

"This is what you need," Marlene said. She waited for Janelle and Debra to lay on the floor. They both leaned back on their hands while Marlene helped insert each end. Janelle sighed. Debra giggled and began to move first so that the dildo penetrated deeper.

"The beauty of this sweet thing is that the more each of you move, the better it works."

"Oh. It's working," Janelle said through gritted teeth. She scooted closer to Debra and placed one leg over Debra's. The two of them thrust their hips rhythmically as they soared higher toward ecstasy.

"Oh!" was the only word spoken as they each began to come. They collapsed back on top of the faux Oriental rug in their friend's living room. Marlene crotched down beside them and stroked each woman as she came down.

The room was silent. The performance was over. But each aria of satisfying sex remained as a glow that kissed each of the woman's skin. They all sat in the quiet aftermath, sometimes looking one to the other, other times staring off into a snapshot of what had just occurred. At their own pace each woman left the room for the bathroom and returned fully dressed disguised as the women the outside world knew them to be.

P.A.U.L. was dismissed from further service as Marlene made a request for the women to fill out their order forms. As they turned them over to Marlene they made their way out the door and headed home.

Marlene began to pack up when Holly finally spoke.

"What was the success for P.A.U.L. this evening?"

Marlene flipped through the order forms then smiled.

"Doesn't appear that he was as big of a hit as I would have guessed."

Holly shrugged. "Perhaps he isn't as well equipped as the R&D Department once thought. Or just doesn't have the right equipment."

"You seemed to have enjoyed him."

Holly blushed slightly. "I'm not sure it was just P.A.U.L."

Marlene nodded. "Same time next month? Different group? Maybe you know some other ladies that you would like me to introduce them to Eve-ning's Gift."

"Nah, no need to add more," Holly said. "We've got chemistry."