Dildoman: A Fairy Tale

Story Info
Girl gets nice surprise from purple friend.
1.4k words
3.82
666.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there was a girl, who was by no means ugly, but still had a very hard time getting dates. She was 5'7" with long reddish-brown hair, and eyes so blue they were almost black, soft flawless skin, round hips and voluptuous breasts. She had a bit of a shy streak and didn't have very many local friends. Anyone who approached her was crude and dim-witted at best. And so she found herself sleeping alone more often than she would have liked.

But she wasn't without her satisfactions. Thanks to the wondrous vastness of the Internet, she had access to a plethora of stimulating material: stories and pics, audio clips, web cams, hidden cams, not to mention an endless supply of horny old men and hornier pimple-faced teens willing to exchange naughty one-handed words.

One day on a whim she found herself in an adult novelty store. She was on her way to the video section when a meaty, flesh-colored display caught her eye. She'd played with (no pun intended) the idea of getting a dildo, for those lonely nights when she craved a cock, any cock, driven deep inside her. But she could never seem to get past how funny-looking they were, especially in a store display like this. Ultra veiny, abnormally huge, with some of them it was hard to believe they were molded from casts of real men. Some were smooth, some studded, some had balls, and some not, double-ended dildos, strap-ons, ass dildos. It was like buying a car, deciding between standard features and nifty add-ons.

She was about to past the display by as she always did, when suddenly a simple looking phallus caught her eye. It was not flesh colored, though there were others of differing hues, this one was made of translucent purple rubber that shone in different shades, ranging from green to blue, when held up to the light. The packaging was quite simple in comparison with its competitors. The veins didn't look artificial, in fact they looked quite pleasurable, and at 7" it was certainly long enough. She decided not to ignore the serendipity, and headed for the registers, having never made it to the video section.

She rushed home and tore the package open. She could already feel the desire flaming up between her legs, and the moisture that gathered to try and quench it. She quickly stripped off all her clothes except for her skimpy black bra. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs wide. She began by spreading her juices all over her lips, moving over her clit. She was incredibly soaked, and decided this wasn't the time for foreplay. She pointed the tip of her new purple friend directly at her pussy, and slowly plunged it in. It was slightly chilled, a pleasant contrast to the fiery walls of her cunt. She held it there still for a moment, allowing those walls to comfortably form themselves around the cock, then she withdrew it up to the tip and held it there. Sometimes men would do this, hold their pricks just at the threshold, teasing her, which always got her hotter.

She started moving the dildo in and out in short quick motions. She bucked her hips with every thrust, and soon heavy breathing became audible moaning. She plunged it deeper and deeper, thoroughly enjoying fucking herself. Her other hand cupped her breasts, teased her clit, stroked her skin. She imagined the neighbors in the next apartment, with their ears pressed to the walls, as she often had whenever they got it on. Soon she wasn't even aware that she was moving the cock with her hand, soon she could only feel it filling her, stroking her most sensitive cavern and making her tremble. And soon it was a shudder, then a full blown quake ripping through her entire body, accented by a throaty scream.

It was her new best friend. She pleasured herself on it nearly every night.

About a week later she was in bed, friend in hand, ready to fuck herself to sleep. She moved the cock slowly and felt her entire body tingle. She let her mind wander to all the positions she enjoyed with a partner. She flipped over and pushed herself up on her hands and knees and assumed one of her favorites. She reached under herself and continued to move it in and out. She looked down past her swinging tits and watched her hand for a bit, then looked up and stared at the headboard in front of her, gently rocking back and forth on her knees, becoming completely lost in the memory of how this felt. She grabbed the edge of the headboard with one hand, pushing her torso higher, pushing against the cock. She rocked forward and back in a slow steady rhythm, in no hurry to cum, just enjoying every sensation as the purple rubber caressed every engorged cell in her pussy. Her other hand wandered to her dangling breasts, cupping one and then the other, tweaking a nipple here and there, all the while pushing against the plunging thickness inside her, her pussy briefly weeping with desire whenever it withdrew, and shuddering in ecstasy whenever it pounded deeply into her.

It never occurred to her that with one hand on her tits, and the other on the headboard, she'd run out of hands with which to manipulate the phallus. Yet it continued to fuck her, and she, lost in her pleasure, didn't notice.

That is until she felt a pair of large hands grasp her hips.

She nearly hit the ceiling as she jumped and twisted away. She fell against the headboard and stared at the being before her. Very man-shaped, but definitely not man-colored. His whole body was the same color as her dildo, that same translucent shimmery purple. There wasn't a trace of hair on him, not on his head, or his muscular-looking chest or arms. Her dildo was now his penis, standing straight and 90 degrees from his pelvis. He looked at her, a strange mix of desire and confusion over her shock.

"Wh-who are you?" she asked.

He blinked and said simply, "I am yours."

She kneeled in front of him, looking him over again, and indicated his prick. "That's mine. Where did the rest of you come from?"

"From this. Your passion grew me from it. Your pleasure made me, and so I am here to pleasure you."

It was a little disturbing, but strangely erotic, and she was still dripping wet and now hornier than ever. If this was for real and not some fucked up dream, then she couldn't believe her good fortune. She decided even if it was a dream it'd be well worth the fingering she'd give herself when she woke up.

She pivoted on her knees and bent back down on all fours. "Then, you may continue."

His purple visage gave an almost lewd half smile, and he grasped her hips again. She looked over her shoulder as he rubbed his cock against her swollen lips, barely putting the head in, teasing her just as she liked. He kept it up until she couldn't take it anymore, until she was trying to push her way onto him and he was holding her at bay, rubbing her ass and keeping her still. Then he brought their flesh together quickly, and sank in so deep she felt his cockhead against her cervix, and she cried out in ecstasy.

They fucked all that night. They fucked into the next day. He thrust into her as she tried to call in sick to work. He ate her pussy while she tried to fix lunch. She came a hundred times and then a hundred times more. Finally late that next evening she passed out from sheer exhaustion.

When she awoke the next morning her lover was gone, her dildo lay on the bed beside her, covered in dried cum. She might have believed it was a dream if it wasn't for the weakness in her limbs and the slight soreness of her cunt from overuse. A couple of days later after she'd recovered enough, she brought it out again, and he reappeared just as before. Anytime she wanted that endless, mind-blowing sex, he appeared, and it was hers. And she never again minded that she couldn't get a date.