Dillon Court Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin graduated with his computer science degree, and I hired him to work in my small company. He's sharp and is already working beyond my expectations. He has a home office in his parent's house, so he's next door. After two months, we had to make a rule that the two of us couldn't fuck between nine and five. Kevin had an unlimited capability for sex, and so did I; we weren't getting any work done. For the present, we get some work done, although we do break our rule now and then.

Kevin got a steady girlfriend, and overtime introduced her to our neighborhood circle. Heather was a doll: young, smart, and vivacious. Heather engendered loving relationships with each of us -- men and women, and when she finally understood some of our sexual activities and the open invitation we gave her to be with us she joined in with enthusiasm. Heather liked everything that went on so much that she'd come by when Kevin was busy so that she could just visit us ... of play with us, as the mood struck -- which it usually did.

Mike made junior partner at his law firm within the year. His open and relaxed attitude about life and relationships were cited as major contributors to his promotion. With the jump in pay Mike got, plus the expansion of my own business, we could have moved to a bigger house, but we wouldn't even think of leaving our neighbor lovers.

Our relationships have evolved too, becoming enriched as we interact and love one another. Some nights, so long as I knew Mike was comfortable, I might stay in Jim and Ellen's bed, or Eric and Liz's bed. One of those women might go and stay with Mike too. We have a fluidity of love partners that transcend the original boundaries and home fronts that had been established before we formed our loving group.

We do many things as a large family too -- a large family-with-benefits. When Mike and I decided to enter into parenthood, we opted for me to just stop using the pill. I made love with each male in the circle at least twice a week, so when I became preggers there was considerable doubt about whom the father might be. We'd decided as a group that it didn't make any difference, and Mike led that decision.

Rachel had also become a child of the circle, and so would our children. While Rachel had initially suffered some stress resulting from the divorce of Sara and her father, as Sara integrated into the circle, seven-year-old Rachel came with her. Quite suddenly, she had four other loving mothers and four daddies that doted on the girl, all with an abundance of love and affection that few children in the world receive. Rachel blossomed, and even the reports from school commented on how well adjusted and socially astute she was. Rachel never questioned the arrangements we had with each other; it was just the way her crazy family lived.

I felt compelled to write how our neighborhood polyamorous circle started and how it became the open and loving group it evolved into. I wrote this long draft of the events, changing names and locations, and Ellen helped me turn the story into something I could submit to an online forum for erotic stories. One of the men in the circle let me use his site ID to post the story. He has a lot of stories published on the site as well, under the name Romantic1.

I'll end this story here. Eric is beside me in my bed kissing my shoulder with love, and for tonight Mike is across the street making love to Maddy and Liz. I think Kevin is next door with Ellen and Heather; and Jim is one house over with Sara. Eric looks eager to satisfy me in sexual ways despite my distended belly; that's true love to me. I'll give this manuscript to Ellen tomorrow to edit one more time, and maybe we can get it submitted by the end of the week. I'd love your comments on our neighborhood circle, and before some of you fly off in a rant, I know this lifestyle is not for everyone, but it does work for us.

By the way, there is a house for sale not too far away on the corner of our little street and the main road into the town center. We're hoping some friendly folks will move in. If you're interested, drop me a note by way of a comment on this story.

Love to you all.

Dory

Dory Franklin

4 Dillon Court

Dillon, Massachusetts (I can never remember the zip code here)

###