Dillon's Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
2,007 Followers

Dillon could hear the pages turn and he knew she was not enjoying herself, at least not like she did when he saw Jerry rail her. So he decided it was time to show her who was boss, just like Jerry had. "That's right Slut!" Dillon snapped at her. "You take that cock just like the whore you are." Then he leaned over on one hand and used the other one to smack her on one of her fat ass cheeks.

The smack caught Grace off guard more than the words. She originally didn't hear what Dillon had said. She gasped and then the words registered. She immediately pushed her ass back hard and brought her knees up under her. She did it so violently that she bucked Dillon off her back and launched him backward off the bed onto the floor.

"What did you call me?" She screamed at him as she got off the bed and stood over him. All the pent up contempt she had for her little dicked wimp of a son came out in full force.

"I...I...I was trying to treat you like Jerry did." He whimpered back.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Grace snapped. The look on her face had Dillon cowering on the floor almost in a fetal position.

"Because, because you liked it so much when I watched you two." He told her.

"You failed to notice a few things that make Jerry different from you my wimpy little son." Grace spat.

Dillon heard her description of him and gave her a look of inquiry.

"First of all, my son, Jerry is a real man. A real man who commands authority and takes what he wants. Secondly, he has a big cock, A REALLY BIG COCK, a cock like mommy loves, a cock like mommy craves. He has the kind of cock mommy dreams of when she masturbates after you get done humping my ass for two minutes and cleaning up your pathetic little dribble from my body." She told him.

Dillon was about to cry.

"Look at you, you're not a man. You're a little dicked pussy of a boy cowering on the floor as his mother scolds him. Look at that little thing between your legs, just like that pitiful excuse for a man your father was. I can't believe I let either one of you stick those wretched things inside me. Then you think you have big enough balls to get away with calling me a slut...A WHORE? Things are going to change around here for sure. You will do as you are told or you will be out on your ass. Get up on your knees."

Dillon did as he was told. His pecker was still hard.

"If you think you can speak to me like that, I apparently let you get away with way too much. That will stop now. You want to cum from now on? You will jerk off, just like when you were dating Kendal, and you will only do it when I say so. You don't like it? You can get the fuck out."

Dillon knelt there trembling, but the whole time staring at her naked form. His steel hard prick bounced with each pump of his heart. He was so turned on.

"There will be no more trading your obedience for access to my body. You will do as you are told and I will let you worship my body as I see fit. Only if you are good and only if I feel like it."

Dillon just looked up, mesmerized by his mother's form and her dominance of him. He couldn't help it, he reached down and began stroking his dick.

"OH MY GAWD!" She said exasperated at seeing what he was doing. "This is turning you on? Being yelled at and humiliated is making you stroke that useless little cock of yours?"

Dillon just looked up at her and kept stroking.

"Well isn't that just perfect" She told him disgusted. "OK, let's just see how much you like it you repulsive little twerp. Stroke it! Stroke that little thing! Stroke that little puny nub of a cock. Yeah, a nub of a cock is right. You don't even need your whole fist. You're just using two fingers and a thumb. How fucking funny is that?"

Dillon was stroking faster now. He just listened to his mom degrade him and stared longingly at her as she commanded his every move. He didn't understand it either. All he knew was he has so hard and so excited he never wanted it to end.

"Stroke it, Faster. Harder. Wank that insignificant twig. Are you going to cum you wimpy little cum licker?"

Dillon nodded.

Grace stuck her foot out right in front of his throbbing wiener. "Cum on mommy's foot. Blow your revolting little load all over it. Come on, do it. Do it now!!"

Dillon came like he had never cum before. Grunting like an animal, he unleashed all the cum his balls could muster. Spurt after spurt landed on Grace's leg and foot until finally he was spent. He just stayed there staring up at her huffing and puffing while cum dripped from his little reed of a dick and his hand, waiting further instruction.

Grace placed her foot on the ground in front of her humiliated son. "Lick it up you little wimp. Clean mommy's foot. I don't want one speck of your pitiful spunk on my skin."

Dillon did as he was told, spending the next ten minutes lathering his mother's leg and foot with his tongue. When he had finished, Grace grabbed her long silk rob from the bed and put it on. With Dillon still lying on the floor she walked out of the room saying, "Things are definitely going to change around her my wimpy little boy. Things are definitely going to change.

...to be continued...If there is interest.

goamz86
goamz86
2,007 Followers