Dimitri's Walk

Story Info
Dimitri willed himself to stay away from her.
2.3k words
4.39
17.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimitri walked along the stretch of road, taking a hit off of the cigarette in his hand. The sun was barely beginning to rise from its overnight slumber and was stretching tendrils into the sky as he walked unhurried even against the bone chilling cold of the November morning. His thoughts were rather scattered today and he often took walks to clear his head and get away from the daily clatter that happened with the routine of the Manor. It was every year in November Dimitri was forced to face down different demons of his past. Sometimes he could let them go and sometimes he had to fight them to a standstill before jamming them forcibly back into the closet and padlocking the door.

Enova was Dimitri's betrothed, the woman his father had chosen for him to marry, and the biggest of the demons Dimitri had to slay. He had only been married to her for a month before her death. He still held himself responsible. She had haunted him since he left home. He had been able to put Enova slightly out of his mind with the white-haired eleven year old girl he had met in California and rescued from the prison of her foster home. This respite was short lived, however, as soon as Dimitri realized his little girl had grown into a beautiful woman. He had noticed she blossomed into a woman when he had caught her dressing after a shower. He shouldn't have been watching. He should have closed the door and went about his business, but he hadn't. He stood and watched her until she reached for the doorknob and was gone before the door opened. He had felt guilty about it for several months. It had taken him that long to forget the look of her porcelain skin, droplets of water clinging to her flesh as she shivered. He watched as she rubbed the towel over her body, shivering involuntarily as she reached her breasts. He could very nearly feel the texture of the towel against his fingers as he imagined she was allowing him to rub her dry. Her nipples stood erect against the slight chill and the touch of the terrycloth. His mouth watered as he imagined rolling her pink nubs between his fingers, pinching them gently between his fingers as be barely flicked the points of her nipples with the tips of his tongue. He very nearly moaned out loud when she rubbed her pussy, longing to feel her wetness against his fingers, his mouth, and his tongue. He had finally vowed to keep his hands off of her. Unfortunately his resolve wasn't as strong as he had hoped. He had allowed her to slip into bed with him one night even though it was against his better judgment.

Dimitri shook his head. His thoughts were running off with him again. He focused on the groves of trees ahead of him, the road as it stretched ahead, the lightening sky, the bark, growl and howl of the neighbor's dogs and the one single walnut tree that was on his right. Dimitri took another hit off the cigarette and held the warm smoke for a moment before exhaling in a name. "Winter." She smiled as she stepped out from behind the tree, toying for a moment with his heavy accent before walking over to him. She lifted his hand to her mouth and drew a long hit.

"Mmmm. Clove." Her eyes darted over his attire, and then she released the smoke, letting it curl slowly around her head like a crown.

"And how is my lovely ice queen this fine morning?" For some reason, the cunning girl always made him smile. She reminded him of… He gave a shiver and put the thought from his mind. Winter had started to answer with something typically smart-assed, but stopped when Dimitri's eyes closed. She furrowed her brow and jumped when he shivered suddenly. She waited for him to look back at her before speaking.

"Are you alright?"

He hadn't meant for her to catch on and some trace of it slipped across his face. He looked at the paved stone beneath his feet and sighed. "Yes. Must be the sunlight." He forced his gaze to lift toward the road ahead of him.

"You're full of shit, Dimitri. You don't fear the sun any more than I do." She eyed his cigarette. "That doesn't mean you have to tell me." She took his hand in hers, running her thumb across the back of his hand before drawing the cigarette to her lips. "But you can tell me if you want to." She then took a long hard pull, being sure to look into his eyes as she did so. She was genuinely interested, but telling him so would make him withdraw further into himself. That was the last thing she wanted when he had actually seemed to be opening up to her more recently.

"Perhaps I am an old fool." he said softly, suddenly. His voice faded off, blown by the fair wind that had picked up only this morning. He contemplated his thoughts and how much to let slip to this girl; how much she was ready for: how much he could suffer telling her. Expressing feeling of any sort was not Dimitri's strong suit, especially when the feelings were strong. This girl had made him feel more than he had felt in many, many years for anyone, let alone someone of the opposite sex. Winter looked up at him with an uncharacteristic look of compassion in her pale blue eyes.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I…" Dimitri looked down into those beautiful eyes and surrendered completely. She held some power over him. It was as if he could look into those eyes, sell his soul, and never think twice for the taking. She could stir thoughts, feelings, and emotions in him that had been long dead and turn it to a boil. Dimitri dropped the cigarette and cupped her face in his hands, kissing her impulsively. He felt her tense slightly, and then relax as the shock wore off. He felt her hand wrap around the back of his neck as she returned his kiss, sending a surge like lightening through his veins. She pulled him closer to her and wrapped her free arm around his waist, pulling him out of the center of the road to the shelter of the tree at which she had been standing. Dimitri stumbled and Winter's back hit the tree with a dull thud. She slipped down the tree, rough bark chewing against the skin of her back, pulling Dimitri with her, Dimitri dropping to his knees, leaning in to keep his lips in contact with hers. Winter wrapped her hands through Dimitri's waist length black hair and pulled his body closer to hers until he fell into her, bringing his weight crushing into her chest. She gave a startled and excited gasp, looking up into Dimitri's eyes and saw them full of the same ignited passion that she herself was suffering. She groped for the waist of Dimitri's leather pants and unfastened the button, reached inside and ran her fingers across his hardened flesh. He sucked in a harsh breath at her touch and looked down to where she held him. His eyes darted back to hers. They held the stare for a brief moment, the shock evident but thinly veiling his anticipation. "We should stop."

Winter's eyes glimmered excitedly. "Like hell." She bit her tongue between her teeth and giggled softly, her eyes held his and her hands groped at the waistband of his pants and his cock. Dimitri moaned softly against his better judgment. His eyes closed and he surrendered. His head jerked up and he glanced around nervously.

"Winter, it would be different if we were doing this in the dark, but the sun is rising. Do you really want to be caught?"

"You're assuming that we will be caught." She bit her bottom lip and flashed a flirty wink. "If you're so worried, perhaps you'd better work fast." She grinned from ear to ear. Dimitri smiled the first real smile to grace his lips in years, his eyes picked up a playful gleam as he set to work losing Winter's jeans. She wriggled free of the confining fabric and shivered, the cold November air kissing her pussy with icy lips. Winter shed her coat and pulled her tee shirt over her head, exposing her hard pink nipples.

"Do you like the cold, my beauty?" Dimitri spoke with his lips around her nipple, making sure his lips rubbed against the tip with each word. He felt her shudder from the heat of his breath, still warm from his cigarette. He rolled his tongue around her nipple, flicking the tip with his tongue, and then graced the other with the same treatment. Winter gasped, her fingers winding through his hair.

"That depends," she gasped "can you keep me warm?"

His only response was grabbing her hips, jerking her against him, and jamming his dick inside of her. Her hand grasped his arms where they had slid, his hair still wrapped through her fingers. She cried out and dug her nails into his flesh, her eyes flashing shock. "If you want me, you'll have me." His fingers dug into her soft flesh, forcing her hips against him. Dimitri could feel the hunger of the flesh clawing at his insides and, having been too long denied, possessed him with a feral growl. Winter cried out his name in near fear as he fucked her with the passion of a starving man being given a fresh meal. He could feel her nails puncturing his flesh, feeding the beast that lapped her cries like an exquisite cream, driving him faster and harder. He couldn't have enough of her against him. He needed to feel her breasts against his chest and he rammed his dick as deep as she could take him. One of his hands snaked through her hair and forced her onto his lap by the back of her neck. His coat slid back, the open lapels pooling around his elbows as he clawed at his shirt. Winter, the terrified look still on her face, took his shirt in her hands and ripped it open. Dimitri growled a guttural growl, his hands wrapping once again around her waist, forcing her to ride his painfully hard dick. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders, leaning in against him so her breasts rubbed his now naked chest as she bounced. The subtle shift of her hips and the rub of her nipples against his chest pushed Dimitri over the edge. He cried out deep low groan and filled her hot pussy with his cum. Winter watched as Dimitri's eyes rolled back in his head and he convulsed against her. She pressed her breasts hard against his chest and rocked her hips with his rhythm, feeling his breath come in gasps against her neck and through her hair. His muscles twitched where her flesh touched his as he came before relaxing. His grip loosened on her body and he slumped slightly. Winter kept her body pressed against his, her arms still wrapped around his neck, fingers still clutching his hair. She whimpered softly. Dimitri leaned Winter back gently onto the ground and collapsed against her, pressing kisses all over her face and neck and shoulders. He touched her face and smoothed back locks of her white hair that clung to her eyelashes. His eyes met hers.

"You hurt me…" Winter's voice was uncharacteristically soft. She still sounded frightened. Dimitri jerked back. Winter's eyes filled with tears. "Why…?" her voice betrayed her as she choked back a sob. Dimitri pulled back away from her.

"Winter, I'm so sorry." His voice was soft and meek again. He tried to stand, but Winter, still holding handfuls of his hair, pulled him back.

"Don't you dare, you bastard. Don't you DARE leave me after you did that to me." Her voice regained its usual sinister edge. "You HURT me."

"I know, Winter. I... I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say." His voice picked up a deeper hint of his accent.

"Don't say anything, just don't leave. Not yet." Dimitri nodded and kissed her deeply. She pulled him into the kiss and returned it. He tried to shift and kiss her nipples gently, but she pressed her knees around his waist and shook her head. "Don't pull out. Stay there." Again Dimitri nodded and curled in against her, his back curving in an uncomfortable position so he could rest his head on her shoulder. His tongue lapped at her nipple before he pulled it into his mouth and suckled. Winter moaned and pressed his head against her chilled flesh.

"Do you still feel cold?"

Winter nodded. Dimitri curled his body around hers as best he could while still keeping his now flaccid cock inside her pussy. He slid his coat from his back and wrapped it around her exposed body. She signed softly and wriggled underneath of him. "I take it that you enjoyed that?" Dimitri said nothing and stared at his forearms where little crescent scabs had formed. Winter ran a finger over each of the marks before pressing hard against one of them. Dimitri's arm twitched and he felt a familiar pull in his belly. He leaned up to look into her eyes, tucking his coat in around her.

"Can I take you back to the house?"

"Not just yet." Winter smiled, her fangs glinting in the morning light. "I'm hungry and I think you owe me." Dimitri returned her smile, the sun glinting off of his own sharp canines.

"Indeed I do." He pulled his hair back, exposing his neck and Winter sunk her teeth deep in his flesh and drank deeply before licking the wound closed again. Dimitri stood and replaced as much of his clothing as he could. Winter slid back into her jeans and tee shirt, slung her coat over her shoulder.

"You never did answer me, Dimitri. Did you enjoy it?"