Dina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw them?"

"The day I moved out. I came home early and I saw them. They didn't see me, but I certainly saw them."

"Is it that you saw them that has you so upset? Or is it you saw them and they were enjoying themselves?"

Cyndi saw my face change when she said that.

"Oh, so that's it. Did Mark fuck her harder than you have in a while? Did he get up quicker and more often than you have been able to lately? Did his youthful exuberance and energy make her scream louder than you've made her scream in a while? Is daddy's ego hurt because somebody fucked his wife better than he has in a while and she liked it? For god's sake daddy, Mark is young, dumb and full of cum. Of course mother enjoyed it. What forty-two year old woman wouldn't love to have a young sex machine with an almost perpetual hard on pushing her buttons. She loved it, so what? You are still her man; the one she wants to be with. Come home daddy, please, just come home."

"I'm sorry Cyndi, but I just can't."

She just stood there and looked at me for almost a full minute and then she said, "Okay, coming home would have been easier and preferred, but this will work for me just as well."

She stepped forward and her hands reached for my belt. "Stop that Cyndi" I said as I tried to push her away, but she had a grip on my belt and as I pushed her backwards she pulled me along with her. I tried to push her again and again I got pulled along as she moved.

"Don't fight it daddy, it won't hurt, I promise."

I stopped pushing her and used my hands to try and push her hands away from working on my pants. She had the belt undone and the zipper half way down and I yelled at her, "Damn it Cyndi, stop that; stop that this instant" and I was actually getting ready to slap her face hard enough to make her let go when she hooked a foot behind my leg and pushed me. I fell backward and landed on the couch. The suddenness of it took me by surprise and in the time it took me to realize what had happened and to respond Cyndi had my cock out of my boxers and in her right hand. Her left hand grabbed my testicles and she squeezed them just hard enough to cause a quick intake of breath and to get my full attention.

"Just relax daddy, it will all be over in just a minute."

Her left hand grabbed my nut sack and she squeezed just hard enough to stop me from trying to move. Her right hand was stroking my cock, "It's bigger than Mark's. No wonder mom wants you back" and then she took me in her mouth.

I stopped struggling and Cyndi went to work on me. Tons of stuff pounded through my brain, why was I letting this happen? What was wrong with my family that they could do what they were doing? Where had my sweet, young, innocent eighteen-year-old daughter learned to suck cock so good? Cyndi pulled her skirt up to her waist, pushed her thong aside and then she swung over me and settled down on my cock as she took me inside her.

"There now," she said, "This isn't so bad, now is it?"

She rode me for a minute and then she leaned forward and licked my ear and whispered, "I'm not wearing a bra daddy. Open my blouse and suck on my tits."

I unbuttoned her blouse and touched the beautiful globes and then I took one hardened nipple into my mouth and sucked on it while I rolled the other between the thumb and forefinger of my hand. She gasped, "Oh yes daddy, like that, just like that" and she slammed herself down on me several times and had an orgasm. I hadn't had any sex since I'd moved out of the house and it didn't take Cyndi long to get that three months worth of stored up cum to shoot out of me and into her. Just before I came I tried to push her away from me, but she held on tight.

"It's okay daddy, I'm on the pill and just to be really safe I also have a diaphragm so give it to me daddy, let me feel you cum in me" and I let loose a real gusher.

Cyndi stayed tight against me until I was soft and then she got up and said, "I want the next one on your bed with you on top" and she headed toward my bedroom shedding her clothes as she went.

++++++++++++++++++

Three hours later it was almost midnight and I told Cyndi that she needed to get going.

"Why? Don't you want me here?

"Your mother will worry if you don't get home soon."

"No she won't. I told her that I was spending the night with my girlfriend Sally. You aren't Sally, but I can spend the night, can't I?"

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"To get you to come home where you belong."

"How is doing this with me supposed to make that happen?"

"Well, on the most basic level you can say that you and mom are even. She fucked your son so you screwed her daughter. Of course if you go that route you are admitting that you know about them and I don't think that is such a hot idea. If they know you know things would always be just a little bit uncomfortable."

"So how do you see it going?"

"Mom thinks you left her for another woman because she was having an affair with another man. Let her keep thinking that. Go home and forgive her and she in turn can forgive you for leaving her for another woman. It won't be easy, but you guys love each other and you can put it back together if you try."

"But what about her and Mark?"

"She's already stopped sleeping with him."

"What if she decides to fuck him again?"

"So what if she gives him a little taste every now and then? I'll be giving you a lot more than just a taste if you'll let me. You certainly have liked what I have to offer so far tonight. But it isn't likely that she will. She knows what she did cost her you and she wants you back and that means she won't do anything that might cause you to leave again. Or I could go with plan B."

"What's plan B?"

"I go home and tell them that I talked with you and found out that the real reason you left is that you found out about them and that as far as you are concerned they are welcome to each other. That would at least let mom know that she should pull herself together and get on with her life instead of staying in her room crying all the time. Or I could go with plan C."

"Plan C? Just how many plans do you have?"

"One more after C. C would be that I tell them that I found out about them and I was disgusted with them and that I was going to move out and come live with you. Plan D is to just tell them that you tossed out your girlfriend and that I don't like the idea of your living alone so I'm going to move in with you."

As Cyndi said that her hand moved down to my cock and she started stroking it. "In case you haven't already figured it out plan D is what I'm hoping for if you decide not to come home. As much as I would like plan D I'm really hoping that you come home daddy. We all need you."

"I still don't know Cyndi. I miss your mom and you're right, I guess I still do love her, but I don't think I can ever wash the picture of her and Mark out of my mind. Given what we are doing right now I guess that makes me a hypocrite, but that's the way it is right now."

"In that case you had better get used to this because it is a lot of this from now on or come home" and her mouth closed around my cock."

++++++++++++++++++

Well, it turned out that plan D is the way it went, at least for about two months. Then Mark couldn't take the way his relationship with his mother had gone sour and he decided that it would be best if he got out of the house. He transferred to another college about six hundred miles from home and started getting used to dorm living. A week after he left Dina showed up at my apartment. When I answered the doorbell and opened the door she pushed past me into the apartment before I could ask her what she wanted. She turned to face me after I had closed the door and asked, "Is Cyndi here?"

"No, she has classes until six tonight."

"Good. I don't need her to hear this. I have got something to say and it will probably make things worse between us, if that is possible, but it has been eating at me since you walked out on me. I was not having an affair with another man Mike. I mean I didn't look at it as an affair. It was worse that an affair. In fact, it was also highly illegal. What I had Mike, was an incestuous relationship with Mark. It was wrong, it was stupid, but I thought that even if it was wrong I was doing it for all the right reasons."

"Like keeping him and Cyndi apart?"

She looked at me with an astonished look on her face.

"What? You think that you are the only observant one in the house? I saw it too, but I trusted that the two of them were old enough to handle it."

That was all bullshit of course; I didn't know beans until I got it from Cyndi, but it took a lot of guts for Dina to come to me and confess so I thought that I would try and make things a little easier for her.

"Well I didn't - trust them to handle it I mean - and I still think I was right. The ease with which I seduced Mark was all the proof I needed. It didn't have a damned thing to do with you and me Mike. It didn't stop or lessen my love for you. If anything I was more affectionate and loving as a way to ease my guilt a little and make it up to you for what I was doing. And please, please, don't blame Mark for what I led him into. He didn't have a chance once I put the blitz on him. Remember when you were his age and your hormones were raging on the verge of going out of control? If someone like me had come after you back then you would have turned into as big a puppy dog as he did. Anyway, I had to get that off my chest. I'm sorry for what I did to us and while I doubt that you can ever forgive me please at least understand why I did it."

Then she walked back to the door and as her hand touched the knob she turned and said, "I love you Mike. I really, really do" and then she opened the door and walked out. She was halfway down the hall when I called out, "Dina?"

She stopped and turned to face me, "Yes Mike?"

"Would you like to have dinner with me some night?"

"Yes Mike, I'd like that; I'd like that a lot."

"I'll call you in a day or so."

She gave me a small smile and said, "I'll keep my social calendar clear" and she turned and continued down the hall.

12