Dinah's Breeding Ch. 02

Story Info
Breeding clinic patients find fun with each other.
1.6k words
4.34
101.5k
27
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers

Funny thing about forcing a virgin to have sex for the purposes of becoming pregnant: the entire process makes the body almost crave men's sperm. Dinah found herself trembling with need whenever Ian entered the room, and eventually, she didn't even need to be harnessed to the bed any longer. As her impregnation regimen continued, Dinah became increasingly docile, almost to the point of utter submission.

Ian began escorting Dinah less and less to her gynecological appointments. She was allowed to roam the halls in certain areas, where she found that there were literally hundreds of young women in various stages of pregnancy housed in the complex. A common room was in the center of the particular building Dinah was kept in, and she was finally allowed to visit.

A big screen television sat in the corner of the room, and a large sectional wrapped around it, creating almost a cocoon effect. Playing on the television was a constant barrage of porn in all facets and forms. Sex and breeding were the orders of the day, and there was not a corner of the clinic that didn't display something to help encourage those orders. Dinah noticed that the furniture in the common room was covered with plastic, and after a few moments of observing the young women there, she realized why. The young women in the "the pit", as they called it, were engaged with each other in various acts of oral and manual sex. It became apparent by watching for a few moments that the girls furthest along were serviced by the girls showing less.

As Dinah stood, staring wordlessly at the carnal circus being performed in front of her, she felt someone step up against her.

"Hi," a breathy female voice whispered, "Wanna play?"

"Uhhhhh ... I don't know how ..."

"Sure you do ... I'll show you ..."

The woman, who looked to Dinah to be in her late 20's and very heavy with child, took Dinah's hand and let her to the end of the pit that was unoccupied. She slid out of her robe, allowing Dinah to see her distended breasts and her large belly. Even so, she was still very beautiful. She pushed Dinah's robe from her and then took Dinah's hand and placed it on her belly.

"I'm due this week. Feel him kick? He's quite a squirmer. Only a good cum can get him to move around to a point where it's comfortable. They believe in the clinic that if you cum when you're in labor, you can have the baby faster."

Dinah continued to touch the woman's belly. She felt the baby moving inside and knew it wouldn't be long until her own body would be stretched beyond the limits to accommodate a wriggling child. While also terrified, Dinah was fascinated by this woman's belly and breasts.

"My name is Sasha," the woman continued. "This is my third child for the clinic. I have managed to pay off my parent's debts, and I have quite a savings for myself. The sex is great and so is the food ... so I decided to stay for a while longer. Maybe two or three ...OOOHHHFFFF!"

Dinah jumped as the baby gave an extra-strong kick to Sasha's ribcage. "I really hate it when he does that," she said with a laugh.

"You know it's a 'he'?" Dinah looked into Sasha's large brown eyes.

"No ... I just figure by the way he won't let me sleep..." She smiled down at Dinah and took her face into her hands. She kissed Dinah softly on the lips. "Don't let it scare you. It's really not that bad."

Sasha took Dinah's hands and placed them on her hard, swollen breasts. "Could you please suck them for me? They are so full ... ooohhhh ... and my breeder hasn't pumped me today. I really could use some relief. Pleasssseeeeeeee"

Dinah didn't know what to make of her request, but she put her lips to Sasha's distended nipple and began to suckle. A sweet, warm fluid filled her mouth. Mother's milk. The taste made her body kick into overdrive and she suckled harder, causing Sasha's head to roll back in sheer ecstasy. Sasha cradled Dinah in her arms, allowing Dinah to drain first one breast then the other of milk.

Sasha pulled Dinah up to her and they kissed; a kiss not of friends but of lovers sharing a very secret passion. As their lips were locked in an embrace, Sasha's hand wandered slowly down Dinah's body, reveling in the young woman's soft skin. Sasha's hand curled between Dinah's legs, and Dinah opened her thighs to give her better access to her pussy. A gasp escaped Dinah's lips as Sasha began to softly stroke Dinah's clit and pussy.

"You are so wet, little girl. You are a good breeder candidate. I'll bet you taste good, too" And with that, Sasha pulled her fingers from Dinah and put them to her lips, sucking Dinah's sweet nectar from them. "Yeeesssss ... sweet. Like a virgin. Were you a virgin?"

"Yes, I was," Dinah blushed at the admission.

"Your breeder did you good, then. You're sweet ...I'll bet you've already taken. In the pit, though, it's the ones about to give birth that are serviced. Can you suck pussy, little girl?"

"My name's Dinah, and I've never done that kind of thing before ..."

Sasha grabbed Dinah by the upper arms and guided her to the floor. "You never fucked before you came here, either, and I'll bet you're learning to be good at that! On your knees between my thighs, Dinah, and I will tell you how to eat a pussy like a woman needs!"

Dinah complied with the woman's demand, kneeling between Sashas outstretched legs. She looked up over Sasha's swollen belly and a wave of lust rolled over her very soul. As if driven by an unseen hand, Dinah began kissing Sasha's legs, first tentatively and then with more and more passion and she worked her way up Sasha's thighs.

"OOOOOOoohhhhh yessss! That's right! Are you sure you have never done this before?" The older woman rolled her nipples between her fingers, causing droplets of milk to leak out. Her eyes closed and she began to roll her hips slightly.

Dinah reached the top of Sasha's thighs, and found that Sasha's pussy was neatly trimmed. Dinah pulled back the lips and looked โ€“ really looked โ€“ at a woman's pussy for the first time. She studied the wet lips, the clit peaking out of it's hood, the juice running from the hole. Tentatively, she reached out her tongue and swiped the slit, gathering some of the fluid and tasting it.

"OOOHHHH MMMYYY GOOODD!"

It was as if Sasha had been touched with an electric needle. Her body's nerves were on fire between the pregnancy and knowing that she was being serviced by a virgin and the mere touch of Dinah's tongue to her pussy sent her into orbit.

"Suck my pussy, baby. Suck it good. Make mama cum!"

Dinah put her mouth to Sasha's pussy and sucked. She moved her tongue in and out of Sasha's cunt hole the way she imagined she would like it if Sasha were doing it to her. She lightly licked the lips, she sucked the clit. She put her finger inside Sasha and felt her pussy spasm around it. Then, suddenly, she was awash in some sort of fluid.

"Oh my god! I'm CUMMMMIIIINGGGGGGG!!!" Sasha was screaming, and Dinah tried to hold on to her thighs to keep her from hurting herself. But this amount of wetness was more than just what Dinah imagined would be from a cum. She looked up over Sasha's belly and she watched as it visibly tightened.

"I ... I .... I think I'm in labor!! I think my water broke!!" Sasha was almost calm about it. "God, that was a good cum, baby! Thank you! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Sasha was struggling to stand, and Dinah helped her as she waddled down the hall to her room. Dinah watched as Sasha pressed a red button on the wall and suddenly her breeder, Dale, appeared in the doorway. He hooked her breasts up to a breast pump, put her legs in the stirrups, and then set about the task of bringing Sasha to orgasm after orgasm, first with his mouth, then with a vibrator. Each orgasm made Sasha scream out in pain and pleasure simultaneously, which was turning Dinah on.

Dale encouraged Sasha: "C'mon, push that baby out, girl. Cum for me and that will help push that baby out ..." He continued to masturbate her pussy and insert his fingers to check for a baby's head.

In a moment, Dinah was riveted to see a small patch of hair pushing against Sasha's opening. Being as this was Sasha's third child with the clinic, it didn't take long for the little one to emerge from her body. Dinah stood in rapt fascination as Sasha came while pushing out this little miracle. The breast pumps were stopped, as they had plenty of milk for the baby's first few days.

Afterward, the baby was taken to the nursery, Sasha was cleaned and then given a sedative to induce sleep. It was then that Ian appeared and led Dinah from Sasha's doorway.

"Did you like what you saw, Dinah? Soon that will be me sucking your clit while you labor away to push a baby into this world. But in the meantime, we have some breeding to attend to. It's time for your fertility shot and for a nice long fuck. I'm sure after having Sasha play with your pussy, you're more than ready for my cock ..."

Dinah couldn't argue that fact. If having a baby was hell, then making one was pure heaven; and Dinah had a little bit of Heaven waiting for her just down the hall ...

hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers