Dinah's Breeding Ch. 04

Story Info
Pregnancy becomes her, & becomes a new lesson.
2.4k words
4.52
130.8k
19
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers

"You're pregnant."

Dinah thought she had been prepared for those words since she accepted her plight at the clinic; but when she actually heard the doctor utter them, they hit her hard. The breath rushed from her and her knees buckled.

"QUICK, IAN! CATCH HER!" Dr. Emerson shouted as he saw Dinah begin to slip toward the floor.

Ian caught Dinah by the waist and hefted her up onto the exam table. He stepped aside so that the doctor could re-examine her and make sure there was no reason for her fainting that would bring harm to the baby. To HIS baby.

"There, there, Dinah," the doctor said, hovering just over her left shoulder. "I know this is a scary thing for you, being so young and all. I can assure you that we will take good care of you. We need to get you on some vitam...."

Dinah's brain had gone numb. She heard very little of what the doctor had to say. She had been through so much at the clinic already: forcible defloration and subsequent frequent inseminations by her "breeder", the stimulation of her breasts to produce milk, the scheduled pumping of that milk, the introduction to lesbianism – and now, pregnancy. Her mind whirled with terror over how her body would now be changing, and what kinds of sexual deviancies would await her.

Ian watched Dinah's face very carefully. Although his mandate at the clinic was to impregnate this lovely young girl, he was also cautioned to not become emotionally attached. These girls are given the option after their first birthing to leave the clinic, and the majority of them do so. Ian had an idea, however, that Dinah was different. He couldn't put a finger on why he felt that way, but he was sure that Dinah wouldn't be leaving after this little bundle of joy arrived.

The clinic OB/GYN gave Ian a handful of pill bottles: one was a prenatal vitamin, one was a milk stimulator, another to stimulate libido. The latter two were developed on site at the clinic – their successes and failures highly documented. The doctor gave Dinah shots once again in her breasts and a shot in her hip and sent her out of the clinic wing on the arm of a rather proud Ian.

"I knew we could do it, Di," said Ian softly. "I can't wait to get you back to our breeding cell and show you how excited I am to have a baby on the way."

Dinah thought it ironic that Ian would even speak of the baby, considering that it was already spoken for on the open market and that she and Ian would never be true parents. She kept her face turned away for fear that he would see both the fear and the loathing in her eyes. She hated this place, hated this man for what he had placed in her body against her will. And she was wholly terrified of what would become of her.

Back at the breeding cell, Ian ushered Dinah in with a grand, sweeping motion. He carefully went over her medication schedule, and then began the task of stripping Dinah naked.

"I won't be able to fuck you the normal way for a few weeks, so we will have to find other ways to make sure you get the cum that your body craves ..."

Dinah's fear mounted as she saw Ian take out a large tube of lubricant. He placed the triangular-shaped bolster in the bed and told Dinah to position her hips over the apex of the bolster. Dinah knew better than to press her luck with Ian, so she did as she was instructed. Ian then shackled Dinah's knees and ankles to the bed frame.

"We're gonna try something new today, little girl. You can either make this easy, or make it difficult, but either way it's going to happen ..." Ian's voice trailed off as he pulled on a rubber glove and began to lube it.

"HEY!" Dinah jumped as Ian's cold fingers found her anal pucker.

"Just hold still ..."

Ian worked one finger into Dinah's ass. The realization of what Ian was about to do to her finally registered in her brain. She began to struggle, but the bindings held her legs too tightly. She raised up to look at Ian, but she could do little else but remain on all-fours as Ian's unoccupied hand grabbed her roughly at the back of her neck, preventing her from rising up all the way.

"You might as well not fight me. I'm stronger than you and you don't want me to have to bind you more tightly than I already have."

"AAAGGGGGG!!!" Dinah cried as Ian plunged his finger into her asshole. He held her neck savagely as she tried to buck free from his grip.

Ian massaged in and out of her asshole, feeling it loosen slightly. He also felt her give up her fight, and so he let go of her neck and grabbed the tube of lubricant, squirting some on his hand and this time sinking two fingers into her anal ring. The pain renewed the fight in Dinah and she again began to struggle; Ian gripped her neck hard once again.

"Plllleeeaaaseeee, Ian. Please stop! You're hurting me!!" She cried piteously as he sawed his fingers carefully in and out of her asshole, feeling her body grip his fingers and squeeze rhythmically.

"I haven't begun to hurt you yet, my dear. Wait until I sink my cock into your ass. But by then you will be begging me to fuck you. You're already beginning to hump back on my hand just a little bit ..."

She hadn't noticed it until just then, but she was swaying a bit. Ian once again relaxed his grip on Dinah's neck and moved his other hand to her pussy, finding her clit which was now engorged and standing at attention.

"AAAaaaahhhh, yessss. Look at the little soldier! Your clit wants to be touched. Shall I?" His condescending remarks had a very definite effect on Dinah: her body was twitching even before he touched her.

"GGGGggggmmmmmmm..." Dinah gurgled into the mattress as Ian continued to finger fuck her ass and began his assault on her clit. His intentions were to bring her to the brink several times before he pushed his cock into her and gave her a cum enema.

After the third near-orgasm, Dinah was panting, her body shone with a sheen of sweat. She felt Ian's body weight move from the bed and she rose, trying to get a glimpse of what he was doing.

"I would keep my head down if I were you, little girl. Otherwise I shall tie it down."

She heard the distinct rustle of cotton clothing that had been starched to perfection. Even though he only wore scrubs, Ian was meticulous about how they were ironed and creased just so. She always thought that ironic considering that he spent a good deal of his day out of them.

She felt the bed shift again, and the familiar heat of Ian's body as it drew near to her. He leaned over her: "Your asshole is open to me now .." he said, plunging his fingers back into her, "and it is ready for my cock. You need the juice in my balls. You need to cum. We are going to satisfy both needs. You have not ever cum before until you cum with a cock up your ass .."

And with that, Ian fisted his huge cock just below the head and lubricated it well. He then turned the cold lube against Dinah's ass, a move that made her gasp at the contrast of hot to cold.

"Here we go, baby ... push your asshole out against me ..." Ian began to force that large tube of muscle into her pucker. He watched as she strained to push against him, strained to relax her sphincter enough to allow him to enter.

"Go ahead and scream, Di ... no one here cares. They know when they hear that sound that a newly-pregnant resident is getting assfucked for the first time. We should have an audience not long after I force my cock head into your ass for the very first time. Now scream for me, baby ... scream loud! Call them all to us ..."

One large lunge and Ian's cockhead breached her sphincter, and it clamped tight behind with horrific spasms.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYY GGOOODDD!!! TAKE IT OUT!! AAARRRHGGGHHH!!! PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!!!!"

Dinah's screams could be heard well into the next building. Many of the resident 'breeders' without partners came to the window of Dinah's breeding cell to watch her first anal fuck. Ian held onto Dinah's hips as she tried in vain to dislodge the large flesh log that had been shoved up her ass.

Ian leaned over her, hissing into her ear: "Yesssss, that's it. It feels good when you try to force me from your ass. It massages my cock so nicely! Put on a good show for the other guys, Dinah. They all want you anyway. Look at them – they're jacking off and watching you take me. Let's give you a little more of my cock, shall we?"

Ian flexed his hips forward and another three inches buried into her asshole.

"DEAR GOD! STOP!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! PLLLEAAASSEEE STOP!!"

"You'll be screaming another tune in a few minutes ..."

Ian began to push and pull at his cock, each time burying a bit more into her ass until with each long stroke, his balls smacked against her clit. Each tap caused Dinah's ass to spasm around Ian's cock, and something wonderful began to happen. Dinah began to get wet. She began to enjoy the push-pull of Ian's cock in her ass. Her asshole was completely relaxed and she felt every nuance of his cock as it traveled in and out of her ass. Occasionally, Ian would stop and flex inside her, which would stimulate her nerves and illicit a long, low howling moan.

Ian turned and reached to a shelf just to the right of the bed and found a small finger vibrator which he got situated on his index finger and then turned it on. As he plugged Dinah's ass, he reached around and put his finger against her clit and the vibrations sent shockwaves through her body.

"I'M CUMMMMINGGGGSSSSSSSSSYEEESSSSSSSGGGGGOOOODDDD!!!" Dinah wailed as Ian fucked her harder.

He felt her asshole spasm and massage his cock as she came hard against his hand. He put his finger back against her clit, feeling her ramp up toward another orgasm.

"Cum for me, Dinah. Make me feel your ass pull the cum from my balls. I know you want it ..."

He fucked her ass and felt air escape from around his cock. He kept stimulating her clit just enough to bring her close, but not enough to push her over. He wanted her to cum when he did so that the throbbing would pull the cum out from his balls. Ian kept talking hot and dirty into Dinah's ear: telling her what a hot fuck she was and how many guys were shooting off just by watching them fuck. He told her how tight and hot her asshole was and how he was going to enjoy fucking it right up to her 9th month. He told her how he was going to enjoy sucking the milk from her tits and feeling her labor spasms when he made her cum while she was giving birth.

Dinah's body was in a constant state of electric arousal. All Ian needed to do was barely touch her clit and she would be sent into a fit of orgasmic bliss. It was frustrating to her that he wouldn't touch her clit, only pound her ass and talk to her. Then the inevitable happened.

Ian felt himself on the edge, so he reached and pinched one of Dinah's nipples, sending a small stream of milk across the bed. This turned him on and Dinah felt his cockhead swell and begin to throb, then she felt him grip her clit with a finger and thumb, milking it as one would a cow.

"JEEESSSSUSSSGGGOOOOODDDPPLLLEEAAASSEEEEAAAARRRRRGGGG!"

Dinah's eyes rolled back into her head as all the sensations hit her at once. She was filled to the brim with Ian's hot cum, she felt it running down her asscrack into her cunt. She felt his cock swell and belch rope after rope into her bowels as her pussy contracted in the most intense orgasm of her life. Her tits spontaneously began leaking copious amounts of milk and Ian bit her neck as a male lion would a lioness at the point of copulation. They were frozen in a state of bliss not often achieved, their bodies' sensory capacities overloaded.

Slowly, both Ian and Dinah came back to reality.

"My god that was intense" Dinah muttered as she felt Ian slip from her asshole and roll to her side.

"Get used to it. It's the only way we can fuck during the early stages of your pregnancy, and they like for us to continue getting as much cum into our partners as we can."

He reached and unshackled Dinah's legs and eased the bolster from under her hips. She rolled to her side, limply, and felt the majority of Ian's cum run from her asshole. Her ass hurt. Her hips hurt. She was still scared, but she was somehow also very satisfied and exhausted.

Ian brought a soft, warm, wet cloth and cleaned Dinah up. She watched as he tended to her: she saw the concentration on his face, the care that he took to make sure she was comfortable after their "sessions". He handed her a vitamin and the other stimulants as well as a glass of water.

"Here, take these, then try to get some sleep ..."

"Can you stay with me? Just for a little while ... until I can fall to sleep?"

None of the partners had ever asked him to do that. He didn't really know how to respond but before his mind could think of a reason not to, his mouth had already said, "Sure ... for a little while"

He pulled on his scrubs and then eased into the bed, spooning up against Dinah's back. Instinctively, she snuggled into him and he placed his hand over her belly – right where his baby would be growing. He thought about that, about how sweet Dinah looked and smelled, about how good it felt to have her wrapped around him.

Before he knew it, Ian had drifted off to sleep in Dinah's bed.

hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers