Dinah's Breeding Ch. 07

Story Info
Dinah meets Damian while Ian mulls a choice.
1.9k words
4.27
42.6k
6
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers

Ian's heart was breaking with every step he took away from the breeding cell. Something deep in his gut told him that this was the wrong decision, but all the negative voices in his head told him that had he stayed, he would've messed up his future here at the clinic.

He wasn't watching when he bumped solidly into Dr. Pritchett.

"So, did you let the little bitch go?"

Ian eyed her sharply. He had never known her to be anything more than empathetic to the breeding partners here, but this time, there was something that brought out the coldness in her.

"You know, Ian. I have wanted you for a long time. I think you're perfect to father my own children, and I think you've made a wise choice to do so. I will see to it that you are handsomely rewarded ..." She ran a manicured nail down his chin, which sent shivers down his spine.

"Would you like to come and fuck me now? Get that little cow off your mind?"

For the first time in his entire life, Ian refused. "No, I'm really not feeling all that well, Ma'am. Sorry. Perhaps you can schedule some time tomorrow for me. I need to go to my apartment and rest."

"FINE!" Dr. Pritchett turned in a huff, her sharp heels making clicking sounds up the sterile tile corridor. Ian watched her hips sway as she stomped off, knowing by her gait that she was pissed and he would probably pay for that the next time they were together. But it suddenly occurred to him that he didn't even care. He didn't care if he were fired. He didn't care if he never saw this God-forsaken place again. He just wanted Dinah and that baby, and he needed time to think of a way he could have everything he wanted.

Back in the breeding cell, Damian watched Dinah sleep. He was planning a delicious introductory session with her, and he was getting so hard just thinking about it. He knew he had to break the bond that she had with Ian, and Damian knew he had to do it in the most permanent way possible.

Dinah stirred on the bed.

"Ian?" Dinah wiped her eyes and turned to the man sitting in the lounge chair next to the bed.

"No. Not Ian. Damian. I'm glad you're finally awake, Dinah. We have some work to do."

"No! I don't want you to ..." but Damian had already gotten the medications ready, and in a flash he was over her, giving her the injection.

"There, there, little girl. I'm going to take good care of you. I'm gonna make sure you forget that ol' Ian ever existed. Wait 'til you get a taste of MY babymaker!"

He grabbed her hand and put it over his cock. It was noticeably larger than Ian's. Damian forced her hand to stroke him, even as she lay there with tears running from her eyes.

"Yeah! You like the feel of that, don't you, little girl? You want to feel this hammering away in your pussy?"

His crude language and rough style made Dinah cringe. She pulled her hand away and covered her huge tits, trying hard not to cry in front of this cruel man.

"You're right. I bet the tit pump will get you going .." and with that, he stepped away, pulling the pump to the bed. He hooked it up, but instead of putting it on a gentle speed, he put it on the highest setting. This pulled poor Dinah's tits into cone shapes, her nipples were pulled out to two inches in length. The milk was being forced from her tits so rapidly that she was thrashing and screaming.

"MAKE IT STOP!! IT'S TOO HARD!! AAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

"Sssshhhhhh ... just let it milk you. Feel the suction. Feel it massage those nipples. Let your medications work and you're pussy will get all wet from all this ..."

Damian watched her tits turn red, then almost a blue. He was pulling hickey-like bruises with the machine and he didn't even care. When he finally flipped off the switch, Dinah's body slumped down in exhaustion.

"Now, I bet you're ready for a REAL man to fuck you!"

"You will NEVER be a REAL MAN! You're a coward and a bully and a..."

Dinah's voice was cut short by Damian's hand to the side of her face.

"Don't you ever talk back to me, little girl. I'm here to make sure that kid inside you gets out of there in one piece, but not to baby you. Do you know why Ian ran from you? He ran because he wanted to make a baby with Dr. Pritchett. Yes, Dr. Pritchett. He's probably up there fucking her right now, putting a baby in her belly. He traded up, you see, and left your sorry ass for ME to take care of! But you know what? I'm gonna have fun with you, and then I'm gonna get paid a lot of money ..."

Dinah rubbed the sting on the side of her face and sobbed as she heard what Damian had to say. Could it be possible that Ian would trade her to Damian so he could fuck the boss? Could it be possible that Ian was in love with Dr. Pritchett and not her?

SMACK!

Another stinging blow, this time to Dinah's thigh.

"I said, pay attention!! I want you to pay attention to what I'm doing to you."

Dinah fixed her eyes on her new Breeder, and she hated him.

"Roll over, Dinah. Let me see your asshole."

Dinah assumed the position on all fours, her ass in the air. Damian took some lube and plunged his finger into her delicate opening, scratching and tearing at her flesh as he finger fucked her.

"OOWWWWW!" Dinah whined, "YOU'RE HURTING ME! STTOOOPPPP!!!"

"Oh, shut up. This might hurt you, but it's gonna be heaven for me." She felt him shift on the bed and felt the huge head of his cock at her opening. "You need my sperm inside you. You need to stop thinking about Ian and start thinking about pleasuring ME."

That last emphatic word brought Damian's cock pushing through Dinah's sphincter muscle and into her ass, not stopping until it was sheathed balls-deep in her colon.

"OOOHHDDDEEAARRGGGOOODDSSSTTOOOPPPPP!"

Dinah's piteous cries could be heard all over the clinic as Damian held his rock hard cock in her ass.

"That's right, little girl," he hissed into her ear, "cry out. Scream. It only makes me harder and makes your ass tighten up nicely on my cock. You are so tight and hot anyway ... I bet ol' Ian didn't take you much back here. Ahhh but I will. Now MOVE YOUR ASS!"

He began to slap her hard on each asscheek, making her move her ass back and forth around his raging cock. He roughly shoved and pulled and shoved, each movement brought a new, painful groan from Dinah's lips. Her tits were sore from the milking and they hung down under her now, swaying painfully with each of Damian's banging thrusts.

"Oh, God, little girl ... but your ass is so fine!! It's milking my cock so gooodddddd ... mmmmmmmm ... yeeeaaahhhhh ... squeeze me, baby ... make me drop this huge load in your asshole ...."

Damian continued to pound away at Dinah, making the baby shift painfully in her belly as his cock plundered her ass. At long last, she felt his cock swell to impossible size and then throb as he groaned and humiliated her. When he dismounted, Dinah fell over in a heap, drawing her legs up in a fetal position. It was then that she wept.

As Damian pulled up his scrub pants, he noticed her tears. "Hey, little girl, don't cry. There will be other times when you get yours. Maybe. Just remember how your precious Ian traded you for upper management. And remember it's ol' Damian here that's gonna make sure you're well serviced."

'I am in hell,' thought Dinah. 'I miss Ian's gentle touch so much. I don't want this. I don't want to be here. To hell with the money ... I want my baby and I want Ian. But how?!?' Finally, merciful sleep overtook Dinah.

Across the clinic's campus, Ian lay on his single sized bed in his apartment bedroom. The apartment was tiny and sparse since most of his waking hours were spent in a breeding cell somewhere, he didn't need many creature comforts: just a bed, a shower, and his small television. But he could find no solace in the mindless banter over the airwaves. All he could think of was his gut feeling that Dinah was in trouble and that Damian was not someone who should be trusted.

'What have I done?!' Ian continued to ask himself. 'I think I love this woman, and yet I just know I sold her soul to the Devil himself, just to make myself comfortable.'

Ian rose and began to walk. Walking seemed to clear his mind. He often walked to the nursery and saw the newest arrivals. Each pink or brown bundle was swaddled tightly, their tiny faces often screwed up with a shrill of irritation over being so abruptly taken from their dark, warm home. But each was so beautiful and unique. He had never noticed that before.

"See something you like?"

It was Dr. Pritchett. He felt her almost against him, her perfume wrapping around him in an intoxicating cocoon.

"I ... uh ... was just looking. Wondering where they are all going."

"I see. Would you like to have one of your own?"

Ian swallowed hard. His mind screamed 'YES', but he knew better than to answer right away. He watched as each baby's diaper was changed and it was re-swaddled for the night. He felt Aurora's long, manicured finger trace the hairline along the back of his neck, and he shivered.

"Well, lover, do you want one of your own? Do you want come up to my penthouse and we can work on that?" she whispered against his neck, her breath ruffling the fine hairs.

Her lips brushed his skin so softly as almost to be imperceptible: imperceptible, except for the slight stiffening of his cock. He could feel the heat of her body, although nothing was touching him but her lips. His mind remembered how she felt, how she smelled, and his body reacted just as it had millions of times when confronted with a beautiful creature to fuck and impregnate. But his heart ... oh, his heart kept reminding him of Dinah. And he ached.

"I'm really tired, Dr. Pritchett. I appreciate the offer, but I think I will go back to my room ..."

He felt her stiffen. Aurora Pritchett was not used to being denied. She had been the receptacle for semen for a lot of years, but was always desired. Without a word, but with a definite air of indignation, she turned from him and stomped away. Ian had no doubt that he would somehow be punished for turning her down twice in one day and he didn't even care. Right now, getting himself and Dinah out of that clinic was foremost on his mind, and he didn't want anyone or anything clouding those thoughts.

hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers