Dinah's Breeding Ch. 08

Story Info
Torture, a confrontation, and a baby on its way.
2.3k words
4.5
50.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers

"Get your lazy ass up, Dinah!"

Dinah set straight up as Damian came bursting into the breeding cell with the customary tray of medications.

"It's time, missy. Now, assume the position .."

Dinah turned her ass to face him, her swollen tits hanging pendulously and her belly rolling full with baby beneath her. Damian administered the shots, then smacked her hard on her upturned ass.

SMACK!

"There's a good girl. You ARE a good girl, aren't you, Dinah??"

Fearing reprisal for anything other than an affirmative answer, Dinah whispered, "Yes, Damian, sir. I am a good girl."

"And good girls get wet for their Breeders, don't they, Dinah?"

"Yes, sir"

"Are you wet, Dinah? Is that pussy of yours leaking for my attentions today?"

Dinah knew she was in trouble now. She had learned in these weeks of dealing with this animal that the littlest thing would set him off. He was so cruel, and from the moment that she hears Damian's voice, her pussy becomes as dry as the Sahara Desert. Even the shots for pleasure enhancement were not working quite as they always did with Ian. But then again, she'd never felt anything like what she felt with Ian.

"No answer for me, Princess? Okay, then I will find out for myself ..."

Damian's hand snaked between her thighs. Dinah couldn't help but tense up – his touch made her nauseous. The moment he touched her pussy, her eyes met his and she saw the anger boiling up.

"YOU ARE NOT WET AT ALL!" Damian screamed at her. "AFTER THIS LONG, YOU SHOULD'VE LEARNED THAT YOU WILL SUBMIT TO ME AND BE READY WHEN I AM READY!"

Dinah instinctively wrapped her arms around her middle and pulled her knees up to protect her baby. She knew what was coming – it had come many times before. Damian swung and caught Dinah's face with his huge hand – there wasn't enough of her to protect that and the baby. She felt her eye swelling and a trickle of blood from her mouth, but even more frightening was the wild-eyed look of Damian as he balled up his fist. He struck her over and over again, careful to avoid hitting her stomach, but making sure that there was not another muscle anywhere that did not hurt. Her scream could be heard throughout the hallway.

In a flash, it was over. She laid there, pain coursing through her body, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Now, will you submit?"

"Do what you will with me, you bastard. But my body will NEVER be yours!"

Damian scowled. "Then I will have MY fun, and you can suffer."

He closed the blinds on the breeding cell windows, locked the doors, and turned off the monitors. His deliberate motions and stony face scared Dinah to death. She had no idea what was in store for her for the next few hours, but she was certain it would involved a lot of screaming. She was right.

When Damian finally opened the blinds and turned to monitors back on, Dinah lay in a heap on her bed. Her abused body trembled as cum ran in rivulets from her bloody asshole and pussy, her tits and ass were a mass of bruises, her lips were swollen and bloody and she even sported a black eye.

Damian, however, was smiling. He had never had anyone resist like she did. He had never had an asshole clench so tightly or a pussy that reacted to his signature brand of abuse in quite such a manner. He was sure she had cum, but she had hated every second of it. He had given himself four injections of semen enhancers, which mean she had been well-filled. He was going to enjoy breaking this one, and he was sure that given time, he could make her crave him as much as she craved Ian.

No one ever knew for sure what happened to Dinah in the breeding cell that day. She never spoke of it, even when the doctors asked about the bruising and tearing. But it was clear that something inside her broke. Her eyes lost their fire and her laugh its spark.

A few days later, Ian had gone to the clinic courtyard to enjoy the warm Spring day when he caught a glimpse of Dinah. She was very pregnant now, and he noticed how she was getting that "pregnant woman" wobble when she walked. 'Her ass is still perfect, though,' he thought to himself.

"Hi, Dinah!" He waved, and she looked in his direction.

Moving closer, he noticed something about her. Something odd. By the time he actually reached her, he realized she had a black eye. He reached to touch her arm and she flinched away.

"Hey ... hey, easy, Dinah. It's just me. It's Ian."

"I know who you are," she said, emotions rolling up from her depths like a thunderstorm. Finally, she was just staring right through him. "Just don't touch me. Don't EVER touch meeee... Damian said you traded me in for your boss. YOU BASTARD!" She began to cry.

Ian reached slowly for her arm, noticing the bruising. He reached again for her face, but she flinched away like a dog that's been hit far too many times.

"Shhhhh ... shhhh ...it's okay ... just let me look ..." The longer he looked, the more he saw and the angrier he got. "What have they done to you, sweetie?!" he whispered to her. "What have I done?!"

She began to wriggle to try to free herself from his grasp, but she was far too weak to do so. Ian's touch still sapped all the strength from her. Her heart was drawn to him like a moth to a flame.

"Please let me go, Ian. Go back to your boss's bed. Go back to your new life. This is what you thought I deserved for loving you, so go back to her and have your laugh. I only have to endure this for another few weeks then I will be free."

Dinah pulled her wrist free of his warm, gentle hands. She looked into Ian's eyes and he saw all the hurt he had caused. He saw how her soul was broken, and his heart broke knowing he was the cause.

"Dinah, please don't go. Let me help you."

"How can you?! You walked away when I needed you. You left me with that ... with that MONSTER! You left me and our baby in the care of ... that ..." She couldn't even finish the sentence. Tears streamed down her bruised face, and suddenly her legs buckled under her.

"HELP!" Ian screamed to anyone within earshot as he caught Dinah before she hit the ground hard.

Orderlies rushed to where Ian held her, helping him lift her and put her on a gurney. They raced to the hospital wing, Ian running along side Dinah.

When they got to the exam suite and removed Dinah's clothes, Ian's legs also went weak. She was covered with bruises, burn marks, small marks that looked like pinpricks. It appeared that she was dehydrated and wasn't well nourished. Before the attending doctor could finish his exam, Ian excused himself and ran for the elevator.

The elevator opened into Dr. Pritchett's private suite. Ian stormed into the foyer just as Aurora came wafting through in a peignoir, with two drinks in her hands. Ian glanced to his left to see Damian sitting on her couch, leg crossed over the other and one arm casually slung over its back.

"OH! Ian! Did we have an appointment?"

Ian took a deep breath because at that given moment, it was all he could do to keep from breaking both of their necks.

"I just came from the hospital suite. They have admitted Dinah. I was with her when she collapsed from dehydration and malnutrition ..." Ian shot a venomous glance at Damian, " ... but what disturbed me most was what I saw when they removed her clothing."

Dr. Pritchett handed one of the drinks in her hand to Damian. "And what was that, exactly?"

"She was covered with wounds and bruises. God only knows what her insides were like. I thought we had a deal that she would be taken care of!"

Aurora's eyes narrowed. "Oh, but my naïve boy, we had a deal that she would be handled by someone else. The method of handling was left to her new Breeder." She gestured to Damian. "I left Damian in charge and told him only that the baby was not to be harmed."

Ian crossed the room in three steps, and slapped Dr. Pritchett. Hard. Damian rose, but Ian shot him a look that said 'I don't think you want a piece of this', so he sat down again, watching the proceedings.

"You will regret that, Ian! You no longer have a place in this clinic." Her voice was low and menacing. "And as for your little whore, she will suffer more than she ever has!"

Ian began to laugh. "You think you have it all figured out. Well, who's the stupid cow now, Aurora?? All these many weeks, I have been sending information to a third party so that if you threaten me, all your records go to the authorities. As best I can tell, baby brokering is still illegal ... is it not? And I don't really figure that this place runs on the up-and-up where taxes are concerned because then there would be too many questions. What is it listed as: a non-profit organization?"

Aurora's face went white. Ian was right: the clinic operated on a thin line, saying all these women were unwed mothers that WANTED to give their children up for adoption. More like a "charity" than anything. If the government got wind that they were actually capturing, drugging, and paying these women and/or their families for their babies, the powers that be would be spending a lot of time in jail – or worse – losing their lives.

Ian then turned, and in one motion, balled his fist and slammed it into Damian's face, which exploded in a spray of blood and flesh. Damian slumped to the floor, knocked out cold. With supreme restraint, instead of pounding on Damian until he could no longer be recognized, Ian instead turned and headed back for the elevator – back down to Dinah. She needed him far too badly right now.

As Ian reached the hospital suite, he was met by a nurse who took him aside.

"Dinah has gone into premature labor. We can't stop it, so we have to deliver her here rather than in her breeding cell. She is far enough along that she should be fine."

"What about my baby?" Ian didn't even realize what he'd said.

The nurse hesitated for a moment. "The baby is under stress. Whatever happened to her in the past few weeks, it's taken a toll. If you want to deliver her, you need to get gowned up. C'mon, Ian, we have to hurry!"

The nurse grabbed him by the arm and rushed him to a gowning chamber next to the birthing suite. When Ian finally was allowed to enter, he was surprised at how sterile it seemed in there. No quiet music, no soft lighting like he usually liked when he helped deliver a baby. Garish lighting, lots of stainless steel and tubing and monitors. Lots of draping. Dinah's face stuck out of the draping, her sleepy eyes blinking lazily as the monitors indicated she was having another contraction.

"Hey." Ian leaned over her and kissed her forehead. "Sorry I'm late."

Her brow furrowed up and her eyes squeezed shut as the contraction seized her. Counting out loud, Ian helped Dinah refocus through the worst of the pain. When the contraction finally released her body from its grip, she turned and looked Ian in the eyes for the first time.

"I don't think our baby's ready yet. I'm afraid, Ian." A tear leaked from her eye and trickled down the side of her face. Ian reached and wiped it away.

"I know. I know you're scared. But we've got to do this. Now I'm going to make you cum the next time a contraction comes ..."

He reached down and rubbed her tummy then further, touching her thigh with his electrically gentle touch. He found her pussy, the lips flowered open to his fingers and her juices ran warm. Ian began to tease her clit, making it peek from its hooded home.

"mmmmmmm" He heard her and looked, watching Dinah's face for the signs that a contraction was making its way up her nervous system. Ian continued to gently manipulate her pussy and clit, feeling her fluids run over his hand.

"It's coming, Ian ... it's coming!!"

"And so shall you, my love ..." and with that, he plunged to fingers into her pussy, feeling for her G-spot while his thumb played with her clit. He put the other hand on her tummy, feeling it grow hard with the contraction. In a flash, she came and came hard on his fingers.

"OOODDDDEEAAARRGGGOOODDDDDDDD!" She screamed her release as she pushed against the baby. Ian felt her cervix open to its fullest, he touched something soft inside. The baby's head.

Suddenly, a monitor went crazy and doctors came from every opening in the room, hovering around Dinah's bed like hungry vultures. Monitors began to scream again as did Dinah as yet another vicious contraction overtook her abused and neglected body.

"I'm sorry, Ian, but you're going to have to move. I need to take over"

Dinah gripped Ian's hand. "Don't leave me!!" she protested, but Ian was grasped by a gowned nurse and pulled out of the way. Ian's hand slipped from Dinah's grip, and he watched as her eyes rolled back and she went limp.

"What's wrong ... wha..."

But Ian didn't get his answer, because in seconds, a nurse was escorting him from the suite.

"You will have to wait here."

The double doors closed after him, and he stood helplessly watching the flurry of activity through the windows from his exiled vigil in the hallway. He silently prayed for Dinah and his baby, but more importantly, he began to plot their escape.

hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers