Dinah's Breeding Ch. 11

Story Info
Aurora wakes; Ian changes his path.
1.5k words
4.46
24.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers

Aurora awoke a week later. It took a moment for her mind to clear, for her to remember part of the horrors that were forced upon her. She began to scream.

A nurse and doctor rushed into the room, trying to keep Aurora in bed.

"Dr. Pritchett ... Dr ... AURORA! You are in a hospital! You are safe!"

Aurora stopped struggling and looked at the man in the white coat as he continued:

"You came in a week ago. We've been fighting a terrible infection in your body, and once that is more under control, we will have to do some surgery on you. But otherwise, you are doing much better. It's good to see you with so much fight in you! Oh, and by the way, I'm Dr. Unger. I've been taking care of you for the past week ..."

"A WEEK?! I've been here a week?!"

"Yes, but for the most part, you've been in a drug-induced coma. Whoever did this to you did a marvelous job of messing you up. We are going to try to make it better, but you will never ..."

Aurora closed her eyes and whispered, "I know"

Dr. Unger placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. The police have come around every day hoping to talk to you. I've been left with instructions to call the detectives when you wake up. Are you up for giving them descriptions and details?"

"I'm not sure what I remember, doctor," Aurora said quietly, "I think they gave me drugs."

"Yes ... yes they did. We have already screened your blood and have identified what they gave you. It was quite a concoction! Frankly, I'm amazed you lived through it!"

"They knew what they were doing." Aurora turned away and looked out the window at the sun shining on the trees. As beautiful a day as it was, she felt storm clouds brewing in her soul because she knew she would be a dead woman if she identified her attackers.

Dr. Unger made some notes in her chart and left the room, leaving Aurora to her thoughts. And to her deep despair.

In the little house in the next town, Dinah fed Arielle and put her down for her nap, and then began the task of making dinner for Ian. She busied herself with domestic chores, loving her new role as wife and mother.

It was 5 o'clock when Ian came through the door. She flung herself at him, smothering him with kisses, but when she pulled away, she noticed that his face was a bit of a glower rather than his normally relaxed countenance.

"What's wrong, Ian?" Dinah ran her soft hand over his furrowed brow.

Ian sighed loudly and stepped away, making his way to the couch and flopping down like a rag doll.

"Baby? What's wrong? Did I do something? Are you mad at me?" Dinah's mind flew into a panic. Ian didn't normally back away from her. He was rarely silent in her presence. All this made her think there was trouble between them that she hadn't seen before.

"Huh? Oh ... hi, darlin. No, I'm not mad. Just a lot on my mind. C'mere" Ian held his arms out and she sunk into them, instantly comforted by their strong cradle around her.

"So what's wrong?" Dinah nuzzled his chin with her nose and took a long, deep smell of him. His scent still aroused her so much, and she felt her nipples harden in her bra.

He squeezed her more tightly to him. "I couldn't wait to get home tonight. Hell, I couldn't wait to get out of there. I am NOT cut out for the political realm, Di. I think I need to get out of there." He absentmindedly stroked her hair, and Dinah sunk further into him, relaxing more than she had all day.

"So, what do you want to do, Ian? What would make you happier?"

Ian looked down at the love of his life. "Di, I was happiest at the clinic."

"You want to breed women?" She looked into his face, trying to figure out what it was that he was trying to say.

"No ... no ... it wasn't just about that. I liked the medical side, too. Of helping people. I helped deliver a lot of babies. Before I was at the clinic as a breeder, I was there as a nurse. I miss that."

"Then you should do that. Call your Uncle Jonas and invite him to dinner. We will talk to him about it. Together."

Ian pulled Dinah up to him and gave her a long, slow, deep kiss. The kiss instantly aroused her and brought her milk down, soaking the front of her shirt. Without breaking the kiss, she wriggled free of the wet material, exposing the leaking nipples to the air.

The smell of her milk immediately hit Ian's nose and he broke the kiss, diving into her now-exposed breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and suckled, filling his mouth with sweet milk. He then rose and kissed Dinah, sharing her milk between their mouths.

Ian rose and held out his hand. "I need you." It was more a demand than a request, but Dinah nodded. She slipped her hand into his and allowed him to lead her to their bed. He tore at her clothes like a man possessed, not really wanting to be slow and gentle at this moment.

He pushed her back on the bed and filled her mouth with her soaked panties to prevent her screams from waking Arielle. He pushed two fingers inside her carefully – she was still a bit tender in a spot from having the baby – and began to chew furiously on her nipples. He drank milk from her and then squeezed some out onto her skin and began to lick that up. His rough tongue inflamed Dinah to the point that she came hard on his fingers.

"OOOHHHGGGGGGGGGMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Her voice muffled by the panties, but he instinctively knew her keening and the rhythmic pulsing of her pussy signaled that she had just had a massive orgasm. He pulled his fingers free and sucked the juices from them.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Di. I have to. I know it's only been five weeks, but I can't wait any longer!"

He pushed his clothing from himself, as Dinah watched his magnificent body being revealed to her inch by inch. Soon, his turgid cock came into view and her breathing visibly quickened.

"You want this, don't you, Little Girl?" He smiled, noticing the flush of her skin. He read her so well after all their intimate times together. "Even though it may hurt a bit, you still want it ..."

Dinah nodded, the panties still lodged in her mouth. She watched as he crawled between her splayed thighs, felt his cock nudge her drooling entrance. She winced as he pushed a bit at the opening.

"Baby, this is gonna hurt a bit, but I'll go slow ..." Ian pushed forward again, hearing Dinah groan as the head of his cock made its way inside her.

"MMmgghhhhhhhhhh" the panties stifled the groan, driving it deeper into her throat as a long, gurgling growl as she was once again filled with Ian's manhood.

"Shit, baby ... you're tighter than you were when I took your virginity! The doctors did a good job sewing you up! Let me lie here so your pussy can adjust ..." but Dinah couldn't help but squeeze against him. He felt so good and she was so full of him. "You better stop, girl, or I'm gonna have to fuck the hell out of you!"

She did her best to lie still, but her pussy had other ideas. As if on it's own, a series of ripples cascaded down her cunt tube, squeezing him in concentric waves.

"AAARRGGGGGG! I can't hold back! I need to ..." and with that, Ian began to pull and push in her, his large cockhead scraping every inch of her inside. As much as he wanted her, though, he tried to be gentle. He knew by looking at the furrow of her brow that this hurt and felt good at the same time. He plucked the panties from her mouth and covered it with his own, allowing her to moan into him.

"Shhhh ... don't wake Arielle, Di. Just fuck me back. Fuck me back, baby ..."

She wagged her hips at him, churning her cunt against his cock until he felt that familiar tingle in his balls.

"oooohhhhhhh, Di, I'm gonna blow in your pussy. I can't hold it ...AAAAHHHHHH!"

She felt him expand and contract inside her, pulsing her pussy full of hot cum. The sensation sent her over the edge, too, and she clung to him, biting his shoulder as she screamed into his flesh. They held on tightly to each other until their breathing and heart rates came back to normal. Ian looked down at his wife, brushing the hair from her forehead, and he kissed her gently.

"Wow. That was amazing. It's been so long, and I have missed making love with you," he whispered against her skin, "you feel so good to me, and I love you so much."

He looked at her as a tear escaped down her face. "You better call your uncle ..."

hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers