Dinah's Breeding Ch. 14

Story Info
The final confrontation.
2.3k words
4.51
32.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers

The telephone awoke the three some two hours later. It was Jonas: "Ian, I need for you to come to my headquarters right away. I know you just got off work, but I need to talk to you." Ian, still in a sleep-induced stupor, merely grunted his assent. "Be here in an hour." And with that, Jonas was gone.

Dinah, who had gotten up and taken the baby into the other room, returned and asked: "Who was that, honey?"

"Jonas. He wants me to come to his headquarters."

"Are you going?"

"I have to run an errand first. Remember Ariel? She got a job at the same hospital as I did, and it just so happened to be in the lab. I asked her if she could get me a copy Aurora's rape kit results and she said she would. She was going to swing by and stick them under our door on her way home ..."

Ian got up from bed and went into the living room. Sure enough, a plain manila envelope lay just beyond the door.

Dinah came up behind her husband and kissed his shoulder. "So, what do Aurora's rape kit results have to do with your meeting today?"

"Well, if my hunch is correct, the police recommended that they run DNA as well. I'm sure they had to send that off, but by now, the results would've been returned and added into this kit as evidence should they find a suspect. Copies of everything will be turned over to the police at the time of prosecution, so not even the police have privy to this. Only the lab, Aurora, and now me."

He slid the papers from their sheath and looked through them. "Damn. Whoever Jonas hired did a number on her! They split her uterus, damaged her bladder, ripped open her anus, and evidently left her that way for days before dumping her at the hospital. When she arrived, she was nearly comatose from pain, completely consumed by infection. They had to do a blood transfusion, massive doses of antibiotics. Looks like her heart stopped a time or two. Jesus."

Dinah sank down onto the couch. "I hated her. I really hated her. But I never in a million years wished that kind of torture on her. How can someone be that ..." She buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

"Shhhh, little girl. It's okay. I'm going to take care of this."

Ian smoothed his hands in her hair and she turned her face up to look at him. Tears glistened on her cheeks. Ian took his thumb and wiped them away.

"I'm going to get into the shower and then go. I will be back soon."

She nodded at him, watching him walk away. But inside, her heart was heavy. She worried for Ian and now, for her baby and for Aurora.

The drive to Jonas' headquarters was long, but Ian's mind continually rolled around all the facts: 1. Jonas is a cruel bastard, much more so than he ever suspected. 2. There is a distinct possibility that Jonas' sperm made contact with an egg in his wife's womb the other night. 3. Aurora deserves to be set free, too. 4. Jonas has been kind to him ... so far ... but at what cost?

Each time a new idea rolled through his head, Ian tried to balance the pros and cons. It all continued to add up to one thing: Ian couldn't risk having Jonas close, and Ian couldn't walk away from Jonas without knowing for sure that he and his family and friends would be safe.

Ian fingered the edge of the envelope as he drove. The tests only showed enough information for a positive profile or two, but truly pointed the finger at no one. Only by having definitive DNA matches from the other side could a true conviction be locked down, so now Ian had to pull off an amazing bluff. His life, and the life of his family, just may depend on it.

Ian pulled into a parking spot and stopped the car. He sat there for a few moments to gather all the confidence he could muster. He had spent his life looking into womens' eyes and lying to them. He only hoped that his skills as a con man would translate over to the situation he now found himself in.

Taking a deep breath, Ian swung the door to the campaign headquarters open. He was greeted by larger-than-life effigies of his smiling uncle hanging from the ceiling and plastered on all the walls. There were workers readying poster, workers stuffing envelopes, workers manning the phone lines, workers tabulating contributions. A center isle lead to the back of the room where the door to his uncle's private office closed him off from the near-deafening noises in "command central".

"Hey, Ian! Good to see you! We sure miss you around here!" The same sentiments were echoed over and over again by this one and that one as he made his way toward his uncle's office.

*How naïve they are,* he thought to himself. *How naïve I was.*

Tandy, Jonas' campaign secretary, smiled up at him. "He's been expecting you, Ian. It's good to see you. How's that lovely wife of yours and your new baby?"

"They're fine, thank you for asking. May I just go on in?"

She nodded then turned her attention back to the letter she was composing on her computer. Ian knocked and then stepped into Jonas' office.

Jonas was on the phone but motioned Ian into the room. "Yes, Senator. I saw that, and I plan to take a look into it further. Fine. Fine. Thanks for your call. I will be in touch."

Ian sat in the soft leather chair across from his uncle. The room smelled of furniture polish and leather, of cigars and brandy and expensive cologne. It smelled of money and, to Ian, it now smelled of corruption. It made him sick to his stomach.

"So, Uncle, what did you need to see me about?"

"Aurora Pritchett." Jonas eyed Ian's response to the mere mention of her name. Ian managed to muster his best poker face so that Jonas saw only mild curiosity cross Ian's handsome countenance.

"What of her?"

Jonas leaned forward in his chair. "I hear that she's in your hospital, Ian. I hear that she's been roughed up badly, and I hear that she's been seen in your company."

"She became one of my patients on my last shift. I had no idea she'd been there that long, but she has been there for weeks. She almost died, Jonas."

"I'm sorry to hear that." The lack of concern in Jonas' voice inflamed Ian. How could anyone be that cold? "I hear that she's been talking to you. What has she been saying?"

Ian stared into his uncle's eyes and saw no emotion whatsoever. No fear, no remorse, no guilt. He didn't know if he would even be able to control a man with robot emotions, but he thought now was the only time he had to pull out the ace.

"So, does Aunt Molly know you had an affair with Aurora?"

Jonas leaned back in his chair as if the words brushed him back. "What?!?"

"Don't 'what' me, Jonas. You know what I'm talking about. When I called you to help Dinah and me, I only did because I knew you didn't want to be publicly humiliated for being a major contributor to The Clinic and what their primary job was, and I knew that I was going to have to expose a lot of stuff to get myself and Dinah out of there had you chosen to not help me. I was counting on your arrogance and pride to kick in so that you would intervene and get us out without me having to destroy The Clinic and everyone associated with it ..." Ian lowered his eyes and his voice, "... but I had no idea you would take it that far."

"I haven't the slightest notion as to what you're talking about, Ian. Have an affair with Aurora Pritchett? Are you insane?? I love Molly and I love the kids and I love this job. Why would I risk all that for a piece of ass and a piece of The Clinic?"

"Because she was ... is ... a beautiful woman. Smart. Charismatic. And a damn good lay. That's why. And because she had influential clients that she could manipulate to further your career. As for your piece of The Clinic, that, my dear Uncle, was completely financial. You are nothing if not a shrewd businessman."

"You have no proof."

"I have proof that you fucked her. And that your henchmen fucked her. I have proof of where Damian's body is. And I bet that warehouse is in your company's name, isn't it?! I have copies of all the financial holdings of The Clinic as well, and your name is all over that ... I'm sure the press would be very interested to know what you sink your money into since you are a big pro-choice proponent."

Jonas' face went white. "What do you want from me?"

"I want a guarantee. In writing. Signed in blood if you have to. I want a guarantee that you will leave me, Dinah, Arielle, and Aurora alone. We have been grateful for your help, but we no longer need it."

"And exactly what proof do you have, Ian?" Jonas' eyes narrowed. "How do I know that this is all a bluff?"

Ian brought out the manilla envelope and tossed it to Jonas. "Inside there is just a bit of the DNA samplings that they got from Aurora once she was brought in. They found hair, skin under her nails, semen ... it's all there."

"Ah, but they have nothing to compare it to."

"They didn't until the other night, when you fucked Dinah. I took her panties from that night to the lab, and they isolated your DNA. You'll be interested to know, Jonas, that your DNA matched one of the sets in Aurora's rape kit. As for the others, I have a pretty good idea just from the little time I worked around here which ones those profiles might belong to. I'm sure the police would be interested to check them out ..."

Jonas smirked. "Wasn't your DNA present? Couldn't you have framed yourself?"

"No. We hadn't fucked for weeks prior to this. I was trying to leave her. Damian's was present, which will help to identify the blood stains that I'm sure are in the trunk of your car."

"Okay. Okay. Let's be reasonable. So, I fucked that bitch and had Python and some of the boys fuck her up good. I had her sadistic boyfriend beat to death, too. She deserved it for what she did to you. To you and Dinah. I thought you wanted me to help you!"

"Jonas, I think it's high time you go down for your crimes. There was nothing reasonable about what you did. I wanted out, but I never wanted Aurora damaged or Damian killed. I never asked for that!"

About that time, two burly men stepped into the room. "Jonas Sonheim? You are under arrest for murder, attempted murder, and rape. Will you please stand and put your hands behind your back?"

"What?! I did nothing wrong! IAN! TELL THEM!"

Ian opened his shirt to reveal the wire running down his chest. "I don't have to tell them anything, Uncle. You did that yourself. Your greed and arrogance got in the way. Just like they did for Aurora."

Jonas was led away in handcuffs, his arrest all over the newspaper the next day – much to the delight of Aurora. An independent inquiry revealed a money laundering scheme within his campaign. The scandal even made the newspaper headlines states away, squashing any chance of Jonas ever becoming a political figure even if he had been fortunate enough to escape conviction. Everyone knows, though, that he wasn't. He was sentenced to life in prison for his role in Damian's murder and Aurora's rape.

It took a while, but the state got most of Jonas' hit squad to turn against him in exchange for plea bargains and life in prison rather than the death penalty. Python, however, never would talk. Nice months after his arrest, he sits on Death Row, still defiant and refusing all appeals. He takes responsibility for his actions, always knowing it was a matter of time before his particular brand of torture would land him in jail.

Aurora recovered and went back to school to become a rape crisis counselor. The money isn't as good as it was at the clinic, but it is a lot more satisfying. Her compassion for fellow victims is unparalleled, and she has been responsible for many women recovering their lives. Despite their differences in the past, Aurora is now Arielle's second godmother, and she became Dinah and Ian's lover just a few weeks ago. It was a joy for her to find that she could finally have orgasms without having flashbacks.

Ian and Dinah continue to live quite happily. Arielle, now crawling, keeps them on their toes. Dinah is, once again, round with child and horny as she ever was at The Clinic. Ian and Aurora now frequently nurse from Dinah's milk-laden tits, and keep her horny pussy filled with a cock and fingers and tongues. They are pretty sure that it is Jonas' baby that Dinah is carrying but they keep that little tidbit to themselves, preferring to look forward to his arrival rather than back at his conception.

Most evenings, you will find the three of them tangled together in the sheets, a fine sheen of sweat bathing them, out of breath, and quite thankful that their lives have fallen into place so well.

hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers