Dindi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers

My head slid down until it rested on her shoulder, my face in direct contact with the softness of her breasts while I waited for my body to calm down. She nuzzled my hair and her hands worked patterns over my scalp. I was sure she was making a mess. I didn't give a shit about my hair, though. Not when I could so clearly hear the thumping of her heart through her chest. I figured that was a good moment to ask her the question she avoided before.

"Last night," I felt her tensing, but went on anyway. "If George hadn't stopped you. Would you have?" Her chest rose and fell under the weight of my head.

"Would I have what?" She feigned misunderstanding.

She'd make me say it.

"Stopped yourself. From having sex with me."

Morena didn't answer me. I forced my head up and put both of my hands on each side of her face. I repeated the question in silence, while I locked my eyes with hers. My answer was there. 'No'. She wouldn't have stopped, just like I couldn't have. I kissed her again, tenderly, and slowly until she moaned.

"Do you still want it?" I asked when I pulled away.

That was it. All I wanted from life in that moment. For her to say yes.

"Yes," She admitted to my absolute relief. "Otherwise I wouldn't even be here now."

Before her words had even fully sunk in my brain, I gripped her hand and led her out the cafe's door.

****

MORENA

George wanted to eat out. I said yes to his suggestion in the blink of an eye. Last night we had both crashed into his bed. He being way too drunk on vodka, and I, way too drunk on Travis. We'd woken up a little before noon, the weight of George's pale, long legs over my short, dark ones. None of us had the energy nor the stomach to cook anything, so going out was the best option.

We were in some vegan restaurant in Brooklyn and it didn't take him long to start questioning me about about my night. I had hoped he'd been too drunk to remember I spent some time locked in a bathroom with Travis. Apparently he remembered it all too well.

"I want to hear everything, Mo! Spill it!" He choked on his excitement.

I forked more lettuce than I was able to chew and shoved it inside my mouth hoping that it'd give me time to concocted an answer. He'd tease me for eternity once I told him the truth.

The truth? The truth was that I was helpless to resist a gorgeous man sliding his hands into my panties. The truth was that Travis Keegan had me coming on his fingers and I fucking loved it. The truth was that I wanted more. There. Zero points to my self control. Of course I would never say that out loud. Not even to George.

"You can try and hide it all you want, darling, but I know you had an orgasm ." He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest while I choked on lettuce.

I coughed and drank some orange-kale smoothie to force the food down. "What?!" I croaked, eyes watering.

George had this look he liked to give me, a knowing look that said he could always call me on my bullshit. "Tell me what happened. If you don't I'll have to imagine it and my imagination is very fertile, Mo." He threatened.

Of course I would tell him. He was my best and oldest friend. Also, Gee knew something about Travis, which was more than I could say myself.

"Yes, George, I did have one." I said with a defeated sigh.

His smug grin was as annoying as it was contagious. "Was it good?" He practically leapt off his chair with enthusiasm.

I gave him my best roll of eyes, but smiled nonetheless. "Yes." I drawled. Oh, yes. It had been good. Fucking fantastic.

"So is it really as big as they say?" Gee's curiosity knew no bounds.

Who the fuck are they?

"Well..." I began. "I didn't exactly see it, mind you..." I brought my juice to my lips.

"What the fuck do you mean? Was it really dark or was it really small you couldn't even see it?"

I laughed into my juice, sending drops of it into my nose. George was sitting under the sun, despite me telling him not to, because he always got red and new freckles sprang on his skin. He looked lovely, though. He had that kind of 'I've just had a shag' hair, its red shone so brightly under the mid-day sun it was like a real living fire.

"No! It wasn't small! I think...I didn't see it, George! I didn't have a chance to, because you interrupted me!" And for that I was equally thankful and resentful toward him.

"Wait a minute!" Gee's hand made a swirl in the air. "So if you didn't see it, did you at least use it?"

My blood temperature seemed to go up a few degrees. "Well..." The beginning of a laughter stopped me. "He's got really agile fingers." Little Me and Travis's Magical Fingers.

"WHAT!?" Every head within hearing distance spun our direction. "You're glowing like that because of a bloody finger bang session?! Lord! Imagine when he fucks you properly, Mo!"

Yep. I had imagined that.

My body was shaking with laughter and I put my hands on my face, groaning. "He says he wants to see me today. I gave him my number, but I'm not sure..." I admitted.

Gee took my hands in his. "Mo, don't you think is time you let someone in?" The sympathetic look he gave was the same one I received before he punched my 'Enchanted Dance' date for kissing another girl. "Even if it's just for fun."

I was starting to worry Gee knew something about this Travis- besides the fact that he apparently had sex with everyone- he wasn't telling me. Obviously he was a fan of the idea of me to sleeping with him, but no more than that.

"Gee? What do you know of him? I mean about him. What's he like?" Better to talk about Travis than my emotional walls.

George pouted his freckled lips and shrugged. "Well, I only know of what most people- meaning gossipers- do. He's really famous, Mo. I mean, he's one of the best in his business. He's always dating some model, but besides that, I hear he's a bit private so I can't tell you much. He seems to be fine from what I hear but he's a bit of a slut, really." He gave me a little smile when I arched an eyebrow at his last remark. "Darling, I've told you before. You can handle him. It's not like you're going to marry him and have his babies. Just have some sex. I hear he's good at that." Seemed like George was pleading with me to just pawn the pum, I wanted to side-eye him.

"I don't know, Gee. A man whore is all I've ever tried to avoid." But I felt drawn to Travis, even though there was a keep out sign on his forehead. Then again, you were required to have some kind of irresistible appeal to became a man whore. "I think Travis just wants to-" My phone started ringing before I could finish my sentence.

An unknown number flashed on the screen. Could that be him? I didn't pick it up, I just stared at it pondering what I would say if it turned out to be him when I answered - if I answered. Unexpected calls always made me a bit wary.

"Mo? Won't you pick it up?" George asked.

Making up my mind, I picked up the phone and excused myself from the table. If it were Travis, I didn't want to talk to him under George's scrutinising gaze.

"Hello?" I said with caution.

"Dindi." It was him. His voice was pure relief.

I pressed the phone to my chest, uncertain of what to do next. He was going to ask me out. I wanted to say yes. I wanted to with of all my body, because my mind screamed at me; Say no! He's a slut!

Just have some sex. George had said. Just sex. Nothing more.

I bought the phone back to my ear. "Travis." I said.

"So..." His voice wavered, husky and tired as if he'd just woken up. "You promised me I'd see you today."

I had. I had promised him just that when he had his lips on mine. I smiled at the memory. "So I did, didn't I?"

"I was wondering if you would like to have a coffee with me?" He asked.

There it was. He'd asked me out. I wanted to go. I didn't even tell myself I didn't, because I really did. The thing was, my mind had doubts about it. George, though, had been right as always. God, I needed a shag, and Travis was right there, offering it to me on a silver platter. My pussy seemed to demand I say yes to him, moistening on its own from the sound of his voice and the memories of his fingers making me thank god for having a clit. In addition, I've always been good with separating the physical from the emotional. Even if I felt like Travis wasn't so easily deconstructed.

"Mmm, I'm actually close to you. Do you know anywhere nice?" I said, afraid he'd suggest his own loft as the site for our meeting. It was a bad idea to be so close to his bed. Bad, bad idea.

Travis let out a long, loud exhale. "Yeah, I do. I'll text you the address. Can you be there, hmm, let's say," He paused. "In one hour? Does that work for you."

One whole hour would give my thoughts too much time. Maybe he needed it to get ready. "Yeah. It's perfect. See you in one hour." I agreed.

"I can hardly wait, Dindi." He said it and I believed him, feeling myself blushing.

Last night he'd said: "I can't wait to feel you coming like that on my dick, Dindi." And as much as I'd tried to, I couldn't shake that image out of my head.

I chuckled stupidly. "Alright. Travis Keegan." And I hung up on said Travis Keegan. Trouble's middle name. With whom I had a date.

Isn't it fantastic how the mind can find plausible excuses in order to convince itself is it correct to do something you know you shouldn't?

Before I went back to the table to face Gee's interrogation I said a little mantra to myself:

Just sex. You'll see him and it will all just be about the sex.

Because, whether I had reservations about it or not, it did not matter. I wanted him, and I wasn't even going to try to deny my desires.

****

Travis texted me the address of a cafe near the East River. It wasn't far from where George and I had been having lunch so I decided to walk there. The day was beautiful, the heat wasn't so uncomfortable that I'd get all sweaty and disgusting.

While walking, it occurred to me that I didn't know a thing about Travis, not a single significant thing which would tell me what kind of person he was, besides an alleged man whore with all the skills of one. Also, the not knowing just made me want him more. It made me curious to peel away his layers and know what he hid, even though I shouldn't want to get in so deep with him. Knowing more might lead me to caring. The last time I had allowed myself to care was the sole reason why I treated so cautiously now.

Regardless of the fact he smiled all the time, there was something under that instantaneous happiness. To me it seemed like a sadness, some darkness he kept at bay. His eyes, though, clear blue as the sky, made it all too easy to see he wasn't always as smiley as he had me believe at first.

Glancing at my wrist watch, I berated myself for being a little late. I had been walking unnaturally slowly while lost in my thoughts. Picking up the pace, I turned a corner and the address he'd given me came into view.

I pushed the cafe doors open and caught a whiff of toasted coffee beans. The place was crowded with people and I was silently alleviated of my fear of throwing myself at him if he just fixed those blue eyes on me for too long.

I spotted Travis standing up behind a little round table. He stood above most people being unimaginably tall. His hair was tied messily, in a bun, behind his head. There was a loose strand of gold falling to one side of his face; and he'd had his beard neatly trimmed. I smiled, in spite of myself. He really was a handsome man. I wasn't in the business of putting myself down, but he really was very, very handsome a man, and George had said he always dated models. So, I couldn't grasp why on earth he was trying so hard on me. I was fine with who I was, but I also knew how much I could take, and he was more than I'd dare bargain for.

He smiled back at me with that wide, sincere grin that sent goosebumps throughout my skin. Remembering how to move, my legs led me to him.

"Hi." I said when I reached him, sounding shy to my own ears.

Travis did the same thing he'd done the first time I saw him: He smiled at me. A short few seconds went by before he closed the distance between us and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. Heat spread through me faster than fire burned gasoline, especially since he did not immediately pull away. His lips lingered on me, and I really loved the way they felt against my skin.

"I'm so glad you came." He said with a clear exhale of relief.

I found it funny that he would feel as anxious as I did. I doubted many women ever said no to him. "I told you I would." I said, and sat on the only other stool around the table.

"Can I get you a coffee?" Travis asked me with that smile that I was prone to believe was the normal setup of his mouth.

"Oh, I think I'd rather have tea. Green tea, please."

He nodded, eyeing me in a way that made me feel naked, then circled around the table to go and order our drinks. Suddenly, I felt him touch me. My heartbeat went wild, the blood thumping in my ears. A delicious shiver ran through me, from head to toe, as he skimmed his fingers across my exposed back, going from one shoulder to the other. I twisted my fingers in my skirt to keep myself from spinning around and jumping his bones right there and then.

"Travis." I said under my breath in a plea for him to stop. He was driving me crazy.

He understood me, and his touch left my skin, only to be replaced by his lips on my nape. The sensation going straight down my spine to reach that warm, moistening spot in between my crossed legs. When he went to get our coffee my skin was left tingling with the memory of his touch.

From where I sat I had a perfect view of the East River through the windows. Travis returned with our drinks and sat across from me, making for a better view in my opinion.

"This place is really nice." I remarked.

He fixed his blue eyes on me and pushed the cup of steaming tea in my direction.

"I like my view better." He said with a mischievous grin.

My face felt hot and I laughed awkwardly. I wasn't behaving accordingly with my position in life. I was way past that phase when a smile from a cute boy -or a drop dead gorgeous man- sent butterflies flying in my stomach.

"Gosh, you're impossible." I brought the cup of tea to my lips, blowing at the hot liquid.

Travis didn't disguise his direct gaze. He stared at me as if he were looking for something in my face. I saw his pale blue eyes go over my nose, my cheeks and then down to my lips, where they stopped. I had to fight the urge to squirm when a shiver raised the hairs on my nape and arms. Even if I tried to tell myself I didn't want him, that would never do. Who was I kidding? I was dying to kiss him again.

The light, coming from behind him, cast a shadow over his features, but outlined his broad shoulders. The sunlight that reached him made his golden hair shine like he had a halo around his head. I could see the various shades of blond that coloured his hair; wheat yellow, gold and sandy. His beard, hiding a gloriously chiseled jaw, was darker with shy hints of red.

"I've told you're beautiful, haven't I?" He said a bit distracted, and I had been thinking exactly the same thing about him. He really was beautiful.

By that point the blood running under my skin was boiling. As it had happened that day in the elevator I felt giddy with his flattery. I gave him an eye roll, but couldn't help but to smile.

"Let's strike a deal, you and I, Travis Keegan." If I was to concentrate and have an actual conversation with him, he'd have to stop with the flattery. "You stop saying that, because I get it. You think I'm marvellous and gloriously beautiful. Thank you very much, by the way." I was speaking nervously with my hands making him laugh at me which I loved. He sounded so light and young with his eyes crinkling. "You stop it, and we'll talk about anything you want. Anything at all. You can ask me any question you like, as long as you stop with the 'you're beautiful' comments. And go easy on the smiles too! I think it's quite lovely, really, but I'm starting to worry for your facial muscles."

Travis was still laughing when I finished, and I caught myself staring at him, admiring him and that ridiculously obvious male beauty he had. I watched the way his mouth, large despite his thin lips, rolled over his perfect teeth when he smiled, or how he automatically ran his hand over his hair to try and keep that stubborn blond strand back, when it insisted in falling back down. It seemed to me it wanted to touch his face as much as I did.

He caught a breath before speaking and looked positively devourable. "Anything, Dindi? Really?"

Anything, but not everything.. I thought with myself.

I bit my lip hard, to focus on something other than my uncontrollable desire to kiss him. Travis's eyes travelled down to my mouth again, he seemed to know what I was thinking, because when I felt my body leaning toward his, I saw his was leaning toward mine as well.

His lips touched mine very lightly. It was barely a kiss, more of a skim of lips. I heard myself moan, wanting more but he pulled away. That wasn't enough for me, not even close. So I snaked a hand around his nape and pulled him down to kiss me properly. My lips forced his mouth open and my tongue touched his savouring the bitter aftertaste of strong coffee. I wasn't as eager about it as I felt, and I pulled away before the spark in between my legs became an all consuming fire. Travis gave me a delightful smile before returning his body to his stool.

"You like your coffee strong." I said tilting my chin and pointing at his coffee cup.

He presented me with the brightest smile I'd ever seen in my life and for a second there I felt breathless again.

"I'm actually thinking about switching to hot chocolate." He teased with a suggestive look my direction.

"Oh, bugger off." I gave him another eye roll and honestly only didn't giggle like an idiot because I forced myself not to.

When my gaze went up to meet Travis's he was all smiles, so much so he looked dumb like he had a week ago in the elevator.

Why did he smile like that? Why at me?

The air became thick when that same sexual tension from the elevator came creeping back in.

"So, Dindi," Travis began, breaking the mood, thank goodness. "You said I can ask you anything. So here's a question for you."

I sipped my tea wishing into the cup he wouldn't ask me anything I wouldn't want to answer.

"How old are you?" He asked.

Oh, an easy one. A relaxed laugh left my lips.

"Mmm, well, I'm 32 actually." Lord, I wasn't that young anymore. Not nearly young enough to be blushing so much.

Travis's blond eyebrows shot up and he widened his blue eyes which I noticed, belatedly, seemed to be darker today, like two big sapphires. He was surprised.

"Do not make that face, Travis! I'm practically a baby!" I poked him in the shoulder with my finger. A nervous, silly reaction of my body caused by a repressed need to touch him.

He brought his large hands before him, holding his palms up in a gesture of pacification. "I didn't make a face!" His amused expression was heavenly.

"Yeah, you did!"

"Well," He began, licking his lips and making my whole body hum with jealousy. "It's only because you look younger. I would've said you were 27 tops."

Again, I blushed fervently. Most people did think I looked younger than I was. I supposed I had mom to thank for that.

"However did you come by those eyes, Dindi?" He asked, his voice low and grave while he looked at me like I was a cute puppy dog. Travis had his blue eyes concentrated on my face and it was like a fire scorching my skin. How was it possible for a simple look to make you feel so good underneath your clothes?

Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers