Dindi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers

My fingers resumed their exploring and found that warm, wet spot in between her legs. Fuck, she was so wet she could be dripping.

"Mmm, fuck, Dindi." I said on her breasts. "Is this all for me, uh? You want me this much?" I let my thumb do a little circle around her clit and she whimpered from the action, something almost like a sob.

She nodded, but then caught the warning in my eyes. I liked to hear her voice, honeyed and husky with need.

"Yes." She mumbled.

"Yes? How do you like this?" My thumb went on working on her swollen, wet, little clit.

She pulled my hair and dug the nails of her other hand on my shoulder. "...mmm...god...yes..." She moaned.

Her face was a picture. Pure lust. She was flushed, her eyes shut tightly, her brow creased. However, I wanted her to see me.

"Open you eyes, Dindi." She didn't listen, so my thumb stopped. She opened her eyes then, looking at me pleadingly.

"Keep them open for me, Dindi. I want to see you coming all over my fingers again."

I resumed my massage on her clit, while my mouth worked on her breasts. Biting and licking, sucking and pressing inside her, circling her warmth...

"...agh...Travs...god...I'm gonna...ah" She kept moaning through ragged breaths.

I could feel on my fingers she was almost there; her clit all slippery and puffed up. "Come for me, Dindi." I said as I inserted my middle finger inside her to find her so tight my finger got sucked in like it belonged there.

"....oh, Travis..." She kept her eyes on mine. I could see her pupils widening, stretching the green around them.

I pumped my finger inside her, barely able to wait until it was my cock. I pushed in and then out, while she gripped me tighter, and tighter...

"Travs, I...jesus...ah...ah." And she came. Her walls pulsing around my finger.

I didn't wait for her to recover when I pulled my finger out. Her knees wobbled and I pulled her down to straddle me. The sensation of her bare breasts against my clothed chest caused me to groan. I could feel her nipples hard against my skin. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked at them while she watched me. Even the tip of her nose was pinkish, flushed with the blood in her veins my touch had heated up.

I kissed her, pushing my tongue inside her mouth. She felt warm and soft, almost liquid when we had barely started.

"Can you taste yourself on my tongue, Dindi?"

"Mmmm." She didn't even manage a coherent phrase. I was triumphant.

The caveman in me wanted to take her hard and fast and fuck her to within an inch of her life, but I knew better. It wasn't her fault I was so damned obsessed with her. I mean, it was, but she hadn't asked for it. So I would take my time, enjoy her as much as I could. I didn't know if she'd give me another chance. This was for her as much as it was for me. If I could, I'd make her enjoy it even more than I would; if such a thing was even possible.

I held her tightly, my arms had a solid hold around her ribs and as stood up. She wrapped her legs around me and her mouth found mine. She kissed me so hard I had to pull away for air. "Christ, Dindi."

I put her down on the edge of the bed where I'd been sitting and knelt in between her legs. From that angle I had such a view of her the photographer in me came into play.

"Let me take your picture, Dindi?"

She looked confused at first, then gave me a tentative grin. "You already did." She said and her eyes went to the her picture on the wall behind my back. "And without asking for permission, you weirdo."

"I want a picture of your face when you come, so I can show you how fucking beautiful you look." I explained myself.

She ran her a hand down through my hair, going down my face. She outlined my jaw, her nails running over my beard before her thumb brushed my lips. "Alright." She said softly.

As swift as the wind I ran to the little room where I kept my gear and found the polaroid camera I wanted. When I returned to my room, Dindi was sitting on my bed, completely naked. Her skirt thrown to some forgotten corner.

"Holy fucking shit, Dindi." She was just lovely.

She was a thin, small woman, but yet so soft, rounded-edged with curvy hips, soft thighs, soft everything. She smiled such a naive smile it didn't suit the situation at all.

"If you're going to take my picture you might as well capture all of me." She teased.

Was that the same blushing woman I've had coffee with minutes ago? I felt elated to see she was so comfortable with me. I couldn't have asked for things to feel any better.

Just like that the first picture was taken. The film slid down to the floor. I hadn't either the patient nor the mind to shake it. I took another one as I fell to my knees before her.

"Let your hair down." I said, using my professional voice.

Morena pulled at the rubber band on her hair, her messy bun came undone, her curls falling down down her face as she softened them with her fingers. I took another picture as she did it.

"So fucking beautiful." I muttered to myself.

When I was done being senselessly taken with her. I took in what was right in front of me. Dindi, my Dindi, completely naked, sitting there with her legs opened. I put my camera to the side and focused on touching her again.

I pushed her knees farther apart, spreading her as wide as she would go. I kissed one knee, moving up the soft skin on the inside of her thighs. My beard grazed her skin with little delicacy and she shivered so hard from the scrape, her leg retreated in a reflex. I pulled it back to me, holding it firmly in place. I went up until I was close enough to smell her essence. She was intoxicating like a drug. I repeated the process, kissing her other knee up to the thigh.

But I saved the best for last.

The hairless skin of her pussy glistened with her lust. As careful as I was able to be, I pushed her lips apart with my thumbs to find the moist and pink flesh of her entrance. It was mesmerizing how the brown of her skin, somehow darker there, contrasted with the soft pink of her parted pussy. I laughed, in spite of myself, and felt her tensing.

"What...did you just laugh at my vagina?" Her voice was serious enough, but there was a smile there.

"Yes." I said, smiling. "You're beautiful even down here," was the last thing I managed to say before putting my mouth on her.

If I had to describe what she tasted like, I would fail at it. She was perfect, delicious and fucking gorgeous. I tasted her want. I wondered how long had she been this wet, just waiting for me.

I gave her a firm lick, which caused her to squirm and moan-scream my name. I found her clit with my lips and teased it with a flick of my tongue. She almost mounted my face. I had to laugh again.

"Oh, Dindi, you just wait for when I get my cock inside you." I said and then resumed my lavishing, thinking that experience would prove to be as fun as it would be pleasurable.

****

MORENA

Travis Keegan made me come for the second time in the span of ten minutes. He crawled up my body, my hand still fisted in his hair, as he kissed fucking everything in his way. My belly, my stomach, my sternum, my breasts, my neck, my mouth. He tasted like me. He smelled like me. There were droplets of my wetness on his beard and the smile I tried to bite back was stronger than me.

"What's so funny, uh?" Travis asked on my neck.

What was so funny? I had no idea. Why was it all so fun?

"What's funny? You're still fully clothed. That's funny. You should be fucking naked by now."

While I was being sucked on, licked at and aroused enough to come, I didn't pay much attention to it, but now that I wanted to kiss and touch every inch of Travis's skin I could get my hands on, I minded his clothes very much.

"Well, I was kind of busy, you know. With making you scream my name so loud, I'm sure my neighbor will come knocking any minute now."

I started to laughed again, but his lips cut me off. None of this was going the way I imagined. Was it supposed to be so fun? So right? So comfortable? Once I was already here with him I saw no point in being all coy and shy, or cute. I'd done that in my early twenties. And yet, I felt so loose, so in my element. That all with a man I had thought to be a perverted idiot only a week ago.

I ran my hands down his back, finding the hem of his shirt. I pulled it up until it bunched up over his shoulder blades. He wouldn't take his lips away from mine, not even to take his shirt off. I wasn't having that.

"Mmmm."

"Uh-hmmm"

"Travs." I don't know why the fuck I was calling him that, but I was. "Take this off." I said when I managed to evade his kiss.

He knelt on the bed, hesitating before pulling his shirt off. I couldn't fathom what on earth would make a man who looked like that be afraid of taking his shirt off. Something like insecurity wavered across his features, but it vanished as quickly as it appeared; when he pulled the fabric over his head I then needed a minute. I knew he had a fine body and well defined muscles underneath it all, but I honestly needed a minute when I saw him shirtless.

My hands moved to feel him; the trail of hairs under his belly button leading right where I wanted to go and up, going over one, two, three bumps and farther up his chest where more hair tickled my fingertips. As if all that wasn't enough, he had that ridiculous and sexy v-cut that was a secret turn on for me. However, when my initial amazement faded away I saw what had him nervous. Running across his ribs, on his left side, there was a long, protuberant pink scar maculating his skin. It stretched for at least eleven inches.

My fingers rose to touch it, I couldn't help it. It felt cold, contrasting with the warmth on the rest of his skin. I let my fingers travel along it, from his side to his front, under his heart. Travis closed his eyes and stood there, statuesquely clenching his jaw. He shivered and opened his eyes, fixing me with his blue gaze. He caught my hand to stop me, the atmosphere around us charged, suddenly heavy.

I forced my mouth to form a smile. "Oh, Travs, you're so unattractive. I'm actually sorry for you." I joked, trying to lighten the mood and show him that didn't mean a thing to me. Why should it? I just couldn't help but wonder; how had he gotten it? It seemed to be caused by a serious gash.

Graveness marred his face, it lasted long enough to let worry start to seep into my bones. Had I ruined it all? But then he laughed what sounded like an authentic laugh, while bending down to kiss me.

"Don't you worry, sweetheart. I'm sure we can find a way to avoid you looking at me while I fuck you." The way he called me sweetheart...It turned me on even more.

I laughed, relieved he felt comfortable enough to banter with me.

"Shit. I knew I shouldn't have put so much whisky in your tea." Travis said, making me laugh so hard I felt tears run into my hair. "Now you're all giggly."

My body was still shaking with laughter when I noticed his hands weren't on me anymore. When I looked at him he was unbuckling his belt and looking down at me with those blue eyes of his. A feeling that was growing to be familiar struck me whenever he looked at me that intently. I felt revered, up on a pedestal, as if I were the single most desirable woman in the world.

"What?" I asked.

He just shook his head. "I can't believe you're naked in my bed." He whispered.

A strange thing passed between us then, something I couldn't quite put my finger on. It was like we knew each other. That didn't even feel like the first time we were having sex, but like the thousandth. It was weird. A good, very good weird, but weird nonetheless. It felt so right it scared me.

I had a sudden urge to ink myself into his skin. Let him use me just like I wanted to be used, let my body be completely consumed by his. I extended my arms, allowing him to take my hand, then he pulled me to my knees on the bed. I moved close to him, my body molding itself to his the way a key fits its lock. That same strand of blond hair that kept falling to his face earlier was now mingled with the rest of his golden mane, impossible to discern. I brushed his hair back with both my hands, leaning in to kiss him.

His hands caressed my naked back, sliding down, grabbing my ass. He squeezed the cheeks and pulled me more into him, I was taken by his masculinity. I felt his cock, still hard inside his pants as I roamed my hands around his back, feeling the outlines of his shoulder blades, the contracting and relaxing of his muscles while he touched me.

I pushed him, causing to him to fall back on the bed. I made a quick work of pulling his pants, underpants -everything in my way- off with a few tugs, before tossing them aside. He sprang free, gloriously hard and long. A smile played in my lips when I chose that very inopportune moment to remember Gee saying Travis had a reputation. Now I could clearly see why.

Travis looked as if he were high, not even on this planet. I took his cock in my hand feeling how hard, warm, and, smooth he was. He groaned a delicious sound in his throat when I began to stroke him.

"Oh, goddamn, Dindi..." His eyes fell closed, he bit down on his lip, making me suddenly jealous of his teeth.

I dragged myself on my knees until my hips hovered over his. My hand never left his cock. It pulsed as I felt it getting harder under my grip. I bent down to lick his lips, tracing them with my tongue.

"Dindi," He whispered, just when I had trapped his lip between my teeth. I let go so he could speak. "Jesus..." He moaned to my delight. "Can you get my polaroid?"

"What?" I asked, smiling, and gripping his cock harder.

"Agh!" He breathed. "I just want to...fuck...want to photograph you riding me." He managed to say.

The idea of being photographed while I fucked him was undisputedly erotic. The only inconvenience about getting the bloody camera was taking my hand off of his wonderfully hard cock. I let him go and moved to the edge of the bed to get the camera from the ground, returning as quickly as I could.

"Here." I handed him his camera. "And you have better not keep any funny looking pictures of me."

"But those are just the ones I want to- oh, fuck, Dindi." My hand restarted the stroking. I positioned myself over the place where my hand was working and lowered my body. With him in my hand, I used the tip of his cock to rub on my clit.

"Mmm." It was like masturbating but infinitely better. I thought of the nights I had fantasised about doing just that this past week, using his cock to pleasure myself.

Travis's right hand ran up my torso, reaching and engulfing a breast. I looked down, amazed by the contrast his big, pale hand made on my skin. My breast disappeared inside his hand. I suddenly felt like it was too small. I took his hand in my free one and brought it to my lips. I sucked at his fingers, as if thanking them for their earlier work. Then I heard the click of the polaroid engine.

"Dindi, I'm gonna fucking come in your damn hand." He croaked.

I had been absently stroking him, rubbing him on me, lost in my own pleasure. I was slick and slippery, more than ready to take him in. With his cock still in my hand, I positioned his head at my entrance and lowered myself down onto him. My eyes rolled back inside my skull. He felt beyond amazing, juicy. I sank down on him slowly, feeling my body stretching to accommodate his length. Travis was bigger and thicker than I had anticipated. Also, it had been a while, so I winced a little when I felt a sharp sting of pain. When he was all the way in I sat still, giving my body time to adjust to the feel of him. The feeling of being so full again.

I had my eyes closed, but fluttered them open again when I heard another click of his camera. The films fell on his chest, forgotten as the images slowly appeared. I moved and he reacted accordingly, by groaning loudly. A hand squeezing my hip, which began to work, moving to and fro. I clenched my muscles around him, and marvelled at how his eyes went wider and bluer.

"God, Dindi, you have no idea how good you feel." His voice was rasping, so fucking sexy I'd come sooner than expected if he kept talking.

I threw my head back and just surrendered myself to the feeling of being full of Travis. As I gradually moved harder and faster, I felt that fluttering that started deep in my belly, going up my spine. He arched his hips toward me, thrusting up and invading me completely. His body flexed, going up as mine went down.

Looking down between us, I saw him entering me. When I lifted my body he slid almost all the way out, and then all the way in when I lowered it again. The disparity between our skin tones was transfixing.

I was dominated by a frenzy that clouded any thoughts I could've had. All I was able to do was chase the feeling of Travis's cock sliding in and out of my moistening pussy. My body moved as its own entity, I didn't have to think, I just knew to roll my hips over him, arching my body to rub my clit on his skin.

When I looked down to see Travis under me, he seemed to be so consumed, so lost in his own pleasure. He kept his eyes open, that blue gaze directed right at me. His hands went everywhere, but his eyes, full of lust, were on my face the whole time. It made me feel strange, somehow more connected to him. I couldn't tear my own eyes away from his. My toes curled behind me and I leaned my body forward to feel his lips move against mine.

He snaked his arms around my middle and sat up, bringing me with him. With the new position, my clit was right there, pressed to his skin as he moved. "Oh, bloody hell!" He was sweaty and I was soaking wet. I dug my nails on his back and started to rub myself on him like a crazy woman. His smug smirk was delightful. He'd gotten what he wanted; I'd given it to him with very few objections.

He used his heels, planting them on the bed to propel his hips forward, undulating into me. Travis groaned in my ear, the sound alone enough to leave me feeling boneless.

I threw my head backward, only vaguely aware of his lips running over the sensitive skin of my neck and then moving down to my breasts. The dominant feeling was the one in between my legs. The force of his hips was such that it even ached a little when he pushed in. A torturing, good ache.

Travis filled me up, from my pussy to my mind. He was all I could feel. He bit my shoulder and I would have cried out, however, I wasn't able to. No actual sounds came out of my mouth, groans and moans died in my throat.

As he forced himself inside me, I felt my body began to dissolve. My hand felt the skin of his back, my fingers felt the silk that was his hair. In that moment my brain didn't process any of that. Only the pumping of his cock in and out, faster with every movement, leading me closer to my undoing. He was under my skin.

Our bodies swung, back and forth but together. Inside I felt the muscles of my belly clenching, my body squeezing him tighter. Travis grunted and his forehead fell forward, resting on my own. Our sweats mingling.

He weaved his fingers through my hair and held my face inches from his, keeping our eyes locked together. I saw every sensation my body provoked on his flash across his features. I realised that this golden brown colour rimmed his pupils, almost imperceptible there, lost in all that blue.

I saw his pupils go wider, as his hips moved, chasing his release, and mine. I held him more desperately, my thighs pressing more against his sides, making my internal muscles grip on him as well, gushing, lubricating his path.

Arching my body, I stretched my arms behind me, gripping his sheets. Travis continued to pump his cock inside me, forcing it in and making my whole body bounce as he did it. I rolled my hips over him, rubbing as much of me on him as I was able to, letting him catch the drop of my uncontrollable rolling. My body knew to make me wetter to aid Travis's forceful thrusts. He had his hands on my ribs, holding me to him, but he let one travel to my sternum, and run down my belly.

Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers