Dindi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers

"Jesus...you're so...fuck...so beautiful."

I laughed and lost the strength in my arms, falling on my back on the bed and bringing Travis on top of me. How on earth did he still have the mind to say that?

"You think I'm funny, uh?" He said, with his mouth moving on mine. "Let me show you what's funny."

He pushed himself back in with a rough jerk, burying himself so deep inside me it hurt. I clasped my ankles together around his waist to keep him there, digging my heels on his ass to urge him back in, anticipating the pounding of his cock in that dark, hidden spot.

The whole time Travis kept his eyes on me. His face contorted into a mask of strained pleasure, flushed with his effort. I traced a finger over the crease in his brows while he took his pleasure from my body, giving me my own.

In my mind, while I screamed intelligible words, I knew none actually left my lips because I felt the pressure of my teeth on them. I kept it all in, all that pleasure, all that felt good about Travis's body over mine. I heightened it. His weight, the slippery dance of our bodies rubbing against each others', his blue eyes on me, the terrible and hollow feeling I got when he withdrew, quickly followed by the unimaginable sensation of being so full and overwhelmed by someone else you forgot your body existed in a world ruled by gravity. All of it was kept inside, just building up, waiting for the moment it would all explode.

I lifted my head to reach his lips. I wanted- needed- to kiss him even though none of us had any breath to spare. But he allowed me to kiss him for as long as I could, taking in gulps of air on between sloppy kisses, our tongues tangling desperately.

I wasn't aware of my own body anymore. I didn't know where my legs began or where they ended, nor my arms for that matter. I only knew the ins and outs of his cock in my pussy.

My hands on his ass tried to pull him into me more than it was possible. I felt the contracting of the muscles on his cheeks as he thrust in, and those muscles relaxing as he withdrew.

His sounds were so desperate, so helpless. He reached behind him and took my hands, pinning them on each side of my head, entwining our fingers together.

I squeezed my eyes shut even though he'd asked me to keep them open. It felt too intense, too good. The pleasure of his sweaty skin rubbing right at my clit and his cock sliding inside me was at that point where it ached..

"O-open..." He stammered in between grunts.

I did as he asked. I opened my eyes to meet his. Travis was looking at me, seeing me, wanting me. I was right there where he wanted me to be and he was demanding all the more still. As if he couldn't get enough of me. As if he would still want more and more when it was over.

The sun was setting, the twilight lights that came in through the window did a poor job at illuminating the room, but still I could swear it was almost possible for me to see my own reflection in his clear eyes.

I was there, right under him, full of him and aching, holding him tighter and closer, closer every time he moved against me.

I had never had a man look at me the way he did it. I felt like my body was an altar, at which he'd knelt before to worship me as a goddess. At that moment, I went crazy. Every single thing I was keeping trapped inside was let free. I screamed, loudly. The sound befitting a woman who hadn't had any decent sex in over six months.

Travis splayed his palms on the mattress, on each side of my face, and supported himself on his arms. The way he fucked me then, made me realized he'd been holding back. His cock went in and out, strong and fast. I had to brace my hands against the headboard to keep from hitting my head in it. My whole body glided against his bedsheets, bunching them up around us.

Colours danced in front of my eyes, like a kaleidoscope. If my body had any sensitive capacity, all of it was concentrated on my pussy. Travis had a fantastic rhythm, like a dancer whose sole purpose was to make me come. Even though the intensity of his thrusts and the look on his face told me that this was not for me any longer. It was for himself alone. For his pleasure, his release. Which in turn would led me to mine.

Everytime he slid in, after pushing out, I felt myself sucking him in more eagerly. As if my body wished to keep him inside forever, my pussy gripping his cock with a maniac possessiveness.

My legs trembled uncontrollably. The feeling went up, reaching my middle, my arms. A surge of pleasure so intense shook me in a way that made me push Travis away when all I wanted was to keep him in. It was overwhelming, it was too much. My body was unaccustomed to such pleasure.

I was having trouble breathing because the muscles in my chest and belly were too tight, coiling in anticipation. Travis was wild, I could only hear his raw and masculine noises since I was too busy with my own pleasure to register anything before my eyes.

"Ah, fuck!" Travis dropped his weight over me, his face hidden in the crook of my neck. I could feel the heaving of his chest on my squashed breasts.

His thrusts were blind, violent. I bit his shoulder, smothering moans and screams, but that only gave him more encouragement.

The ache in my pussy was the pulsing kind. I fought against it, not wanting to let go yet. Not wanting it to be over. My body didn't listen to me, I had no control over it, Travis did, and he wanted to break me considering the way he hammered his cock into me.

My clit was the focal point of all sensation my body experienced. Every time Travis's cock slid out I felt its head around my entrance, only inches from pulling out completely, before I felt it sliding against my walls until it hit bottom; That place inside he had such agility to find.

"Dindi..." Travis growled on my neck. He pulled his head from my neck to look me in the eyes again. Everything I felt was reflected on his own face.

He tried to kiss me, but the movement was a sloppy one. None of us could focus on ours mouths when down south my world was about to erupt into a million pieces.

His cock pushed to the edge of my self control. Whenever he tried to slid out, my head on his ass urged him back in.

"Oh, god!" Something surged deep inside me. It began on the top of my spine, running down like electricity until it reached my pussy, making my walls start to quiver.

"...agh...fuck..." Travis groaned with his mouth so close to mine, it brushed my lips when he spoke.

We were so close. Both of us.

Travis's hips worked a punishingly fast dance, building up a wild, delicious sensation in me. I felt like I was floating. There was a moment there when time stopped; a second when I felt nothing, just a tiny second suspended in time. Then I exploded.

"AH!"

I raked my nails on his back and he growled like a wounded animal. The heavy stroking of his hips against me didn't waver. He kept his pace, driving me crazy, until the feeling was too much, too intense. It was beyond my control.

My pussy spasmed and with one single, long slide of his cock inside me, I came. I threw my head back and screamed something, while my whole body turned into mush. My bones melted around my muscles. My clit pulsed frantically.

Inside my walls still quivered, my orgasm was still shaking me when Travis made a desperate sound in his throat as his lost himself, shooting his essence inside me. He stood still for an infinitesimal moment. His pupils went so wide they almost smothered the blue. My legs trembled uncontrollably as Travis's hips regained strength and he pushed himself inside me with an automatic motion, unaware of himself.

We came. Together.

Without even acknowledging it at first, I exploded around him, pulsing and shivering with a silent cry of agonised pleasure. Travis groaned as he emptied himself inside me, his hips still moving as he leaked in, pouring all he had to give, never stopping, moving in a such a brutal manner he almost pierced through me.

His cock throbbed, as my walls pulsed and I could feel and define every sensation we created together in each other's bodies. We were both still moving. My hips still rolled under him, his still pounded into me, tough slower now.

We stared at each other, panting, our eyes wide. Every muscle below my waist still spasmed. My eyes followed a little drop of sweat that ran down the side of his face. Freeing one hand from his hold, I caught that running bead of moisture between my fingers.

That had never happened to me before. Why on earth had it happened with him? I opened my mouth to speak. "That..." But I promptly shut it again. Words failed to explained what had just happened to my body.

"I know." Travis said huskily. Then he let his lips find mine.

Our bodies quieted, with the exception of the echoes inside us. I still felt a slight shake inside. His cock was still hard and pulsing. My whole body still hummed with his closeness.

Before I had even touched him I felt an inexplicable attraction to him. Now this. This rare, deep connection I had never felt with a man before.

Travis lifted his head, pulling away only the necessary distance to look me in the eye.

"Give me fifteen minutes, then we'll do it again." He said, not even bothering to pull out of me.

I searched his blue eyes for a clue to tell me what was on his mind, but I found nothing.

"Alright." I said, and his mouth crashed over mine again.

****

"Stay the night?" Travis asked taking a huge bite of his croissant.

We were eating at the little bistro at the corner of his loft. I had drifted blissfully into sleep, feeling as sated and satisfied as I ever remembered being after coming five or six times, I wasn't even sure. When I woke up though, I was so hungry I could have eaten an elephant.

"Oh, no. I can't." I said. "It's Sunday night, I have to go home and get some sleep. I have to work tomorrow." It was the truth. I had a good excuse, but also I didn't want to stay. I was afraid to. Once the sex haze had evaporated I realised that my 'It's just sex' mantra would be harder to keep than I hoped.

It had felt too good. Too easy. Too comfortable. Way too right. It was preposterous for it to be so right.

"Then come after your class. When do you finish?"

Travis's eyes reflected the light dimly illuminating our little table. They shone like crazy, I was suddenly drowning in their depths.

"Six." I said distractedly.

Of course I wanted more.

Of course I wanted to come back.

And of course I would come back.

Good sex was addictive.

"I'll wait for you around nine. How's that? We can have a late dinner."

Have dinner?

"Travis?" I said his name carefully and he looked up at me frowning with a bit of worry.

"We're having sex, yeah?" I asked. "This is just sex."

He looked at me for a long moment, his expression unreadable. Then his face softened and he smiled at me.

"We're having sex." He agreed. "We're doing anything you want."

I sighed relieved.

Not that I fancied myself irresistible and was thinking that after one shag session the man was head over heels for me, regardless, I felt like I had to make things clear. To lay all the cards on the table, so that later, when it all ended, there would be no confusion. No mess.

I sipped the wine I had ordered and watched him over the rim of the glass. He was so, so handsome, disgustingly so. My goodness. My eyes caught the half-moon prints of my nails on the back of his hand while he brought his coffee cup to his lips. I had dug my nails there when we'd come together.

"I'll come back if you promise to take that awful picture down. It's weird. I'm not narcissistic enough that I want to be fucked while staring at my own picture." I said.

He clicked his tongue. "I'll take it down, but that's a damn pity, Dindi. That picture is the very best of my work."

Frankly, it scared me a little just how taken with me he seemed to be. It was flattering. Very. Still, I couldn't understand what it was about me he found so fascinating.

I was an attractive woman in my own way. At a very early age my mother had taught me the important lesson of loving oneself. Even so, I wasn't the obvious kind of beautiful. Not like Travis or his models. I still didn't understand what exactly had attracted him to me. Whatever it was I was thankful for it, though.

"Travs." I called for his attention again, using the new nickname I had invented out of nowhere.

He smiled. "Yes."

"Whatever made you do that?" I asked, thinking of my picture hanging on his wall.

"Do what exactly?" He asked.

"Come running after me that day. Take my picture. I don't know, just...why me?" I feared I sounded insecure, but I just wanted to understand what on earth had possessed him that day.

"I heard you laughing." He said matter-of-factly.

"Heard me laughing? My laugh is awful." Personally I thought I sounded like a dying hyena.

"No, it isn't." He said wrinkling up his nose.

Heard me laugh? What the fuck did that mean? It made no sense at all.

"So, you came after me because you heard me laugh?" I insisted on it, wanting to understand him, even if he didn't care to explain himself.

He sat his coffee cup down. "Actually I heard you first, and then I saw you. You were real."

"I was real?" I chuckled, getting more confused by the minute.

"Yeah. You are real." He said, looking at me with a dreamy expression and such a lovely smile I gave up on my inquiries.

I'm real.

Whatever did that mean?

****

Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers