Dindi Pt. 05.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers

"Morena." He said my name with a hint of that condescending tone he sometimes used. It made me see red.

"WHAT? You little vermin! I hate you! Stay away from me!" He was coming at me, getting closer with each step of his long legs. "Don't you dare fucking touch me now!"

Travis grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me a little. "Listen to me, woman."

"I don't want to listen to you!" I yelled. "Let go of me, Travis! Let go! Use your hands for a better purpose, why don't you?! You can wank yourself off to death for all I care!"

"Are you crazy, Morena?!" Travis's voice rose and the tips of his fingers burrowed in the flesh of my arms.

"Crazy?! Don't you dare deny it! I saw you, you fucking bastard!! I should've have hit you with that damn bat! You bloody well deserved it for being such a-" Travis shook me again, making my teeth rattle.

"Will you shut the fuck up and listen to me, Morena!" Travis shouted. "Listen to me, goddammit!" My mouth fell open. He had never spoken to me that way before.

I wouldn't listen to him. That insecurity that had rooted inside me was telling me he'd say he didn't want me anymore. That he would never touch me, ever again. "Listen to you?! Listen to what?! You've already made things clear!" I put both my hands on his chest, trying to push him away. I thought I was using all of my strength but he didn't even move. "Take your filthy hands off of me, Travis! You don't even want me anymore!"

He gasped, incredulous. "What?! You think I don't want you anymore?!"

"Well, do you?!"

"Morena, how can you think I don't want you?" He made it sound like the most unfathomable thing in the universe.

"How? How? You've just rejected me five minutes ago! You pull away when I kiss you! You even ran from me, Travis! You ran! What kind of man runs from a fucking free blowjob!? When was the last time you willingly touched me?! It's been four fucking months! You barely even kiss me anymore! I know my body is different. I'm not the same, but it's not my fault! You did this, too! I didn't get pregnant with my magical mystery finger! Your prick-"

Burrowing his fingers deeper into the soft flesh of my arms he yanked me forward causing me to almost hit my nose on his chest. "So you think I don't want you, uh?" He hissed.

I opened my mouth to call him every foul name known to man, but the crash of his mouth against mine didn't let me. It wasn't a kiss as much it was an assault, one that forced my tongue to welcome his relentless one. He was kissing me. Kissing me willingly, violently.

The air was knocked out of me when he practically threw me against the wooden shed wall. I gasped, not really having time to catch another breath because Travis's mouth was on mine again. His body was so firmly pressed against me it became impossible for me to expand my chest to breathe, anyway. My overly sensitive breasts throbbed with pain. I could feel the dampness from the milk I was leaking soak my bra. I fisted a good amount of his hair and pulled mercilessly at it. My body was conflicted between the need to kiss him more and the need to breath.

Just as abruptly as he had kissed me, he drew back, panting, giving me an opportunity to fill my lungs with fresh air. "I'll show you just how much I don't want you, Dindi." As he spoke, his hands were already bringing my soaked underwear down my legs. He threw them over his shoulders and, with both hands under my ass, lifted me up. Despite myself, my thighs pressed against his sides and my ankles clasped together on the small of his back.

My body had been tricked into thinking Travis would fuck me in his dark room and it made me ready for him. He didn't waste time on preliminaries. He didn't stop to make sure I was wet enough, he already knew I was. He was an expert on the workings of my body. He simply reached a shaking hand between us, let his pants drop to his ankles, positioned himself at my slick entrance, and pushed in.

"Agh!" I screamed, both in pain and pleasure, as his cock went inside me parting delicate tissues.

He stilled, resting his head on the crook of my neck, allowing both our bodies to relish on his invasion. Then, after what felt like forever, he moved in me. Groaning something like extreme relief, he delivered me a powerful thrust of his hips that caused my head to bump on the wall.

"Oh, god, Travis!" I cried out as he drove his cock in so deeply I could've sworn he hit my womb. "Oh, yes!"

"Is this what you wanted, Dindi?" He whispered hotly in my ear. "Is it?"

"Yeah! Ye-" Another stroke cut me off. "Yes, Travis! Yes!"

"Then take it!" He picked up speed, giving me what I wanted, what we both wanted, knowing none of us would last very long. My body jolted up with the sheer force of his hips striking his delicious cock in, then fell down again seeking the incredible sensation he gave me.

I grabbed his shoulders and squeezed him with my thighs, trying madly to rub my clit against him. He thrusted faster, harder, elevating me to the edge between exquisite pleasure and a species of pain I gladly welcomed. He felt so good inside me I had an unbearable urge to cry. I had him back. I sunk my teeth on his trapezius to try to contain a shiver that came from deep inside of me. Deep where his cock was relentlessly pounding.

I wanted to hold on to him forever, but my own body betrayed my wishes. I felt it began to give in to Travis's angry fucking. Something coiled in my belly, a feeling that made my legs tremble around him. When he hammered his cock into me one more time he hit that dark spot that made my world shatter.

"Oh god, Travis! I-I'm-" One big hand grabbed my hair, then pulled at it, forcing my head back.

"Come on, baby." He fixed his eyes on me, knowing well enough that doing so would make lose control even faster. I was right there on the edge of coming around him. My walls clutched at his pulsing cock and, with another long and deep motion from him, they spasmed. All of my being was pouring into that orgasm. The first I had in fucking ages.

Still, he thrusted in, forcefully, deeply. His testicles were pressed against my pussy, just under the place where we were joined. I was able to feel them contract just before he came inside me. His release filling me up.

"Agh! Godammit, Dindi!" He encircled his strong arms around my ribs. His whole body shook against mine, but he still didn't stop. Through my own chest, I felt the crazy thumping of his heart, hammering against his rib cage. He pushed his hips in more slowly, in a circular motion, still moving, still filling me up. He gradually slowed down until he stopped completely, groaning in my ear.

A laugh, coaxed out by my satisfaction, made my body shake, stirring our abating connection.

"Oh my gosh, Travis!" My hoarse voice was pure joy. "Ah! Now I remember why I married you!"

Travis laughed tiredly, still recovering. "God! I missed you." He pulled himself out of me and helped me down on wobbling legs.

My back was bruised from constantly hitting the wall. I kept my arms around Travis, pressing my cheek to his heaving chest. There was a sweet smell, mingled with the scent of his sweat. Tentatively, I let my tongue out to lick the spot where my breasts had been squashed against him.

"I'm leaking." I observed, tasting my own milk.

Travis glanced down at me, his expression grave all of a sudden. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Hurt me?" I laughed. "If that was hurting me then by all means, hurt me again!"

"I'm serious, Morena. I've hurt you before."

"You what?"

"Oh, come on. You remember." He said. "You even screamed in pain!"

I shook my head, about to call him a crazy man when I realized what he was talking about. Six or seven weeks after Marvin was born, I was all healed up and ready to party again. With all the hormones coursing inordinately through my body, plus the time I had been forced to abstain from my husband's body, I was all too eager to resume my sexual life. Way too eager. I had rushed things. I hadn't given myself enough time. And Travis, on the other side of the same problem, was a man who'd gone over two months without sex, too. He had hurt me, yes. A lot, truth be told. But that had not been his fault. I was to blame. It was my body. I should've taken things slower, but I rushed him. I urged him to make the move that eventually hurt me bad enough to make me scream in a plea for him to stop.

"Travis..." My voice was all guilt and softness now I understood him.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you again. I shouldn't have done it. But you drive me fucking crazy!"

I took his hands in mine. "Oh my god, Travis. Stop saying nonsense! Of course you didn't hurt me!"

I felt like such an idiot. If only I had talked to him. But no. I kept throwing myself at him instead of trying to communicate to him, in words, what I wanted. And Travis, he wanted me. I could only imagine what it had costed him to refrain from touching his wife, as he rightfully could, because he was afraid to repeat a mistake that hadn't even been his.

"Oh, I was so bloody stupid! It was all my fault!" I said. "I was thinking you didn't want me anymore!"

He laughed a tired, humourless sound. "Are you insane, Morena? Look at yourself! How could I not want you? You're beautiful."

"But I," Fresh tears streaked down my face. "I thought you didn't want me anymore because my body is weird and my vagina is loose."

There was complete silence from Travis for a few seconds. He merely looked at me as if I had a horn coming out of my forehead. Then he burst into laughter. He laughed for a long time, bending his body at the middle. The sound was infectious and, soon, I found myself laughing through my tears.

"Don't laugh at me, you tosser."

Travis, still not recovered from his attack of laughter, sat down on the nearest upside down bucket and set me down on his lap.

"My god, Dindi. The things you say, woman." He brushed my hair away and placed a kiss on the hollow of my temple. "Listen. I've been going crazy without touching you, baby. All I think about is fucking you. Day and night. It's you I think about when I jerk off, you know." I laughed, feeling ridiculous. "You scared the shit out of me that night. I couldn't bare to think I could hurt you again. But I want you! Of course I want you. And your body, I think I love it even better now. Even though you think your..." A laugh made him trail off. "...your vagina is..." Another laugh. "...lose!" A louder laugh.

"Shut up!" I gave his shoulder a playful punch.

"Hey," He took my hand and brought it to his lips. "Your vagina is as perfect as ever. I can atest to that." He pressed his mouth into a line, clearly trying not to laugh again. "And if you can promise me I didn't hurt you again," He eyed me expectantly. I nodded to ascertain him he had not. "then I would be glad to fuck you as much as you want me to. If you can promise me you are absolutely certain you're okay."

I nodded again. He laughed again.

"...don't want you..." He spoke to himself, shaking his head. "That's about the most stupid thing I've ever heard, Dindi." He said to me.

Like a child who can't explain why it did the naughty thing it did, I stuttered "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't be stupid. You don't have to apologize for anything, honey. We're both to blame. It takes two to tango." He moved his legs from side to side, making me sway on his lap.

"Why are you so bloody perfect!? I hate you!"

He laughed. "I can't help it, baby. Same way you can't help being so beautiful even though you have snot running down your nose."

"What? Ewww." I took the hem of my dress and bend to wipe my nose on it. "Is it better now?"

"No, it isn't. You look terrible." He said.

"Wow. Thank you, honey. What a lovely thing to say."

"Well, you do. I'm your husband. I'm supposed to be true to you. I can't lie."

"Wanker."

"I think I need to give you a shower. What do you say?"

Oh, yeah. I loved that idea. To get naked and wet and have him touch me? Yeah.

"Fuck, yeah. Let's do it."

***

"Ahhh! Travis, you're a god! I fucking love your cock!" I lay sprawled on our bed, smiling dumbly at the ceiling. Limbs heavy and pussy sore with overuse.

Travis was lying in between my legs. Head of mussed blond hair resting on my stomach while I gently worked my fingers through it.

"Had enough already?" He teased, his warm breath blowing on my navel.

"What? Are you mental? You have four months of neglected sex to make up to me. You better start taking your vitamins."

"I think you're the one who needs her vitamins, Mrs. Keegan." He started to crawl up my body, letting his tongue mark his way up.

I squirmed under him, body arching towards him. Soreness be damned. I'd gladly be fucked again.

"Mmm, Travs..." I moaned as his lips brushed my jaw.

"Come here, Dindi." He reached my mouth and claimed it with his. Travis laced our fingers together and guided my arms over my head. It drove me crazy because I wanted to touch him so bad, and he wouldn't let me.

His tongue was slowly rolling over mine. He was being gentle, careful, knowing I was sore. But, just as his hard cock brushed my thigh...Marvin started to howl. Travis pulled away immediately.

"Nooooo!" I whined in frustration.

Travis smiled down at me. "Marvin knows we're working on giving him a sister. That's why he's crying."

He made me laugh, in spite of myself. "Ohhh, I can't get up. My legs are jelly. You're the one who wants three babies. You go."

"Yeah, I'll go." He said it in mock annoyance, as though he wouldn't follow me if I went myself. "But you better put this mouth to use when I get back."

I reached a hand between us to hold his warm, hard cock in my hand. "If you can manage not to run from me I will gladly do so."

I gave him a gentle squeeze and he groaned, taking my hand away. "I love you, you know. Even though your vagina is loose."

"WHAT?" He was up and out of bed before I could murder him.

"Imagine what it's going to be like after baby number three!" He touched the tips of his index fingers and the tip of his thumbs, making a large circle between his two hands. "Good thing my dick is so big." He said, eyeing me through the circle.

I threw a pillow at his grinning face. "You know what? I think you should get reacquainted with your hand. How about that?"

Laughing with that large, kissable mouth he had, Travis knelt on the bed. "I love you, Dindi," He said. "And even if you had the largest vagina in the world I would still fuck you."

I stared into his sky blue eyes. Those eyes that, some years ago, made me fall in love with him. I pulled his mouth down to mine.

"Stop this vagina talk, Travis." I sucked on his bottom lip. "Please. Or I won't give you any."

"Don't be mean, woman. And keep your legs open for when I get back."

He gave me a final kiss, then left to attend to Marvin's cries. From our bed, I could hear Travis talking.

"Hey, there, little man. Hush now, Daddy's here. Do you want to hear a story? Yeah, you do! Let me tell you the story about the beautiful warrior princess Dindi and how she made a big, bad dragon fall in love with her."

Lying in bed, sore and satisfied as I hadn't been in months, I listened to my husband tell our gurgling son a fucking princess story, trying hard not to fall asleep. In the end, sleep won me over. I let it come, knowing I could have more of Travis later. Knowing he would have no reservations about fucking me senseless.

Travis's voice, grave and even, plus my baby's happy gurgling sounds, carried me under. And even as exhausted as I felt, even as weird as my body was and as achy as my breasts were, Travis was such a good father and such a perfect husband, I'd have ten more perfect howling babies with him.

I loved the bastard.

***

THE END.

Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers
12