Dine & Dash Ch. 01

Story Info
Miranda's blind date turns into so much more.
2.4k words
4.15
12.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first impression took four seconds, maybe less. I was already nervous as I walked into the diner. I'd never gone on a blind date before, and I was convinced that my friends should not have been in charge of my first one. As I stepped into my small town's diner, I saw him immediately. All I needed to know was that he was from the city; it was easy to see that he stood out here because not a single other soul in town would wear a blazer to the diner.

The first thing I noticed about him was the blazer, of course. But the next was his jaw. He looked half-menacing, half-amused with a sharp jawline and the corner of his mouth turned up. While I was memorizing the details of his mouth, I rammed into a waitress going full speed.

Her tray wobbled sharply and almost fell, but she saved it. "Shoot, I'm so sorry, Stacy," I said, but with a dirty look, she was off. I knew her, though, and I'd surely get a text from her about it sometime tonight, with a laughing emoji or smiley face. It wasn't a big deal.

Most of the eyes in the diner were now on me. Shit. I would have to make it gracefully and uneventfully to he other side, where he had chosen a corner booth. I was most concerned that he was watching me. I didn't care about anyone else. Little did I know, he had been watching me since the moment the door opened, and all it took was those four seconds before I saw him.

I sit down at the booth and awkwardly slide in to be next to him on the other side of the corner. "Hi," I said, hoping my cheeks weren't as red as they felt. "I'm Miranda."

"Andrew," he said softly. His voice surprised me. It was deeper than I would have thought, and it made me want to listen to him. He could tell me stories for hours and I would listen just to hear him speak. "I was glad you apologized to that waitress, but you could have done better."

I opened my mouth to respond, but I was too taken aback. Is he criticizing me? On my apology skills?

"Don't leave your mouth open like that," he said with a smirk. Why is he smirking? What did I do?

I closed my mouth, blinked, and tried not to look too puzzled.

"I assume you're ready to order," he said mildly. "Since you live here, you'll know what they have."

Was that a question or a statement? "Um, yes," I managed, shaking out of my funk. He's... Very... In charge. I don't know how else to say it.

He called Stacy over with a wave of his hand, and she came running, her oversized tits bouncing as she walked. Slut, I thought to myself. That shirt is way too low cut for her obvious push-up bra, and she doesn't even need one! "Stacy, darling," Andrew said with a twinkle in his eye. His eyes really do sparkle. He looks mischievous but also very charming. "Miranda would like to apologize for almost knocking you over. She didn't do a very good job the first time, did she? No."

They both looked at me expectantly and I opened my mouth, too surprised to say anything.

"Miranda," Andrew prompted with warning in his tone. "Apologize. Deftly, this time."

"I- I'm sorry," I said quizzically.

Andrew frowned and my heart plummeted. I hated that I felt so bad and displeasing him, but I wanted to make a good first impression! Too late, I suppose. "Good enough for now."

Stacy grinned, flicking her blonde ponytail over her shoulder happily. Slut! I thought again. That is merciless flirting, and clearly he is on a date! With me!

"We're ready to order, Stacy, if you wouldn't mind," Andrew continued smoothly. "Miranda's going to have the special, and I'll have the chicken Parmesan."

Did he just... Order for me? Stacy nodded and asked if we wanted anything besides water to drink.

"No, thank you, water will do for both of us."

He did it again. What is going on? Stacy flounced off to the kitchen to place our order and he looked back at me as if nothing was out of place in this situation.

"Your second apology was no better than the first," he said with that same frown.

"Sorry," I murmured, just because I didn't know what else to say.

"And that one was disappointing. We have to work on that." He regarded me for a moment, then raised an eyebrow at my fidgeting. I stopped.

"I think you should go to the bathroom, so that you won't have to during our meal."

I nodded absently, still thinking about the order. I stood, left my purse on the bench, and walked to the bathroom. I stepped inside and made sure no one was in the other stalls before staring at myself in the mirror.

My cheeks were flushed as they usually only got when I was aroused, my eyes were a little wild in the same way. I did not look like myself. Was this because of Andrew? He was very attractive, but there hadn't been anything arousing about our first meeting yet... Right? I suddenly found it hard to tell if he was into me or not.

The bathroom door opened and shut quickly, then locked. I looked over and saw- Andrew. Andrew?

"Hey, what-"

He took too steps and was at my side, and took my chin in his hand to shut me up. "Never say hey to me." He released me. My cheeks flushed, and this time I could feel it. Why did that turn me on?

"I- Sorry," I stammered quietly.

"You really are disgraceful at apologies," he huffed and his raked over my body. I wasn't wearing anything particularly showy or revealing. But still, he seemed to appraise every detail. I swallowed, suddenly nervous. "We must fix that here and now."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, take off your clothes. I've locked the door and there's no one in here but us, so don't hesitate either. I have very little patience after your poor performance outside."

I stood like an oaf, bewildered.

"I said, don't hesitate," he snapped and tugged off my shirt. I did the rest, following quickly with pants and bra. My friends had sent nudes on the online chat while setting up the date, so I wasn't too worried that he wouldn't like what he saw. But my panties were a different story.

"You're hesitating again," Andrew noted. I bit my lip. "Don't do that, it's such a pretty lip," he purred, brushing his thumb across where I'd bitten it and trailing his hand down my bare neck and breasts. His hand slid lower and he cupped my mound. I drew in a soft breath.

"I will have to punish you if you hesitate again. Panties off."

I almost didn't mean to, but I hesitated. He frowned. "I didn't want to have to do this so soon, but you've disappointed me again."

"S-sorry," I mumbled.

He huffed as his hand moved to my ass, rubbing in slow circles. "While we're at it, I'll punish you for your dismal apologies as well."

He was serious? How was he going to "punish" me?! "Wait-"

"Are you arguing with me?" He asked coldly. His tone cowed my nervous and I shook my head.

"No, I'm just-"

"So you agree that you need to be punished."

"No, I-"

"Then you think you haven't done anything wrong?"

"No! Please let me finish one sentence!" I exclaimed in frustration. A burst of pain from my ass made me cry out. He spanked me. He spanked me!

I stared at him in shock, but he had sufficiently shut me up. He leaned close, kissed my neck up to my ear, and murmured, "You know as well as I do what you've done. So follow my instructions carefully, so you don't make it worse."

I took a breath and nodded. "Okay," I whispered.

"Never say okay. Always say yes sir."

"O- Yes, sir," I whispered.

"Good," he smiled and pulled away. "Now kneel." I sank to my knees on the floor, facing him. "Repeat after me. I have been rude and disobedient, and must be punished for my actions."

"I have been rude and disobedient, and must be punished for my actions." Briefly, I wondered why I was going along with this. Then I realized that my panties were wet.

He continued, "For rudeness, I deserve a spanking. For disobedience, I deserve whatever my master deems appropriate."

My... Master? I never hesitated to repeat the words.

"Stand," he commanded. I did. He positioned me so I was facing the mirror, my hands on the sink. He leaned me forward towards the mirror so my ass was pushed out towards him. "Count, and watch your face in the mirror," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," I answered instinctively.

He smacked my ass and I cried out, not as much as the first time. He looked at me pointedly and I made eye contact with myself in the mirror, taking a deep breath. "One."

The second I only gasped. "Two."

The third I flinched. "Three."

The fourth and fifth, I was brave. "Four. Five."

I stayed there once he finished, since he hadn't told me to move. His hand rubbed my slit through my panties and I moaned. I didn't even realize how wet and wanting I was until he touched me.

"For disobedience..." He murmured, slowly pulling off my panties to puddle around my feet. He trailed his hands down my sides and edged a finger into my ass ever so slightly. Oh no. He was not going to do that.

"Yes, sir?" I asked in the hopes of persuading him not to fuck my ass. I did want him to fuck me though. His eyes flickered to my fingers, which were twitching with the need to touch myself for release. He smirked and took off his belt.

He pushed me back against he bathroom stalls, against the post in between them. He pinned my hands above my head very high and used his belt to tie them together around the post. The pressure on my arms if I stood flat-footed was enormous, but to give my arms a rest I had to stand on my toes. I made a wounded face at him, but he only laughed and took off his own clothes.

Oh my. He really was attractive. Oh shit. And hung like a horse.

This time I could feel my pussy dripping. He trailed his hands up my thighs and to my breasts, where he twisted my nipples until I cried out. Then he smacked my tits in turn until they were pink and my nipples hard peaks. He stood between my legs, his cock against my slit, and began to suck on my breasts and nipples.

I moaned as he lavished on my breasts and my chest heaved the pain and pleasure. I never thought pain could go hand in hand with pleasure. And just as I'm thinking about it, he reminds me that they do go hand in hand by smacking my thighs.

I cry out but he continues until I'm red there as well. His kisses move down my stomach until he flicks my clit and I flinch. I'm not sure if my body is trying to get more or get away, but I want him to fuck me, now.

"Andrew," I moan, chest heaving.

"Master," he corrects, ruthlessly twisting my nipples as punishment.

"I'm sorry, sir," I gasp. "Master."

"Yes, my slutty little slave?"

"Please fuck me, sir," I beg, feeling my pussy twitch with anticipation.

"Fuck you? I'm afraid that's not descriptive enough. Beg me," he commanded, leaving a hickey on my neck and smacking my tits and thighs.

I melted into a shivering moan. "Please fuck me hard, sir, right here and now. I want your cock inside me so badly that I can't wait until we're somewhere private. Please, please fuck me till I drop-!"

My voice raises in pitch when he slams his cock into me on the last word. I scream in pleasure as he begins to thrust at a rough, fast pace. I needed this so bad.

"You fucking cunt," he groans with a grin, holding me up by my thighs as he rams his thick dick home. "You are one tight, deprived little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir!" I moaned, my restrained hands fighting as the feeling overcame me. "Master!" I shouted, wild-eyed.

"Don't you fucking cum, slave," he ordered furiously and I squealed and bit my lip hard in an effort not to. But he never slowed his pace and that made it so difficult.

"I can't stop!" I gasped, my voice at a higher pitch than ever. I could feel my leg and stomach muscles twitching with the effort. The spring in my lower abdomen was aching to give way.

His thick cock hit my g-spot and I dissolved into a writhing mess of curses as my orgasm shook me to the core. My screams matched his pace, he still didn't stop or slow at all.

My sensitivity was off the charts after an orgasm like that and I yanked my hands against his belt trying to move, but only succeeded in beginning to milk him out. My struggles were making me bounce up and down on his cock and I could feel another orgasm building up as his cum spilled inside me. He finally arched far into my cunt to spill his load, gripping my waist hard enough to bruise.

I took short, gasping breaths as he pulled out of me, whining even as he did. "Wait, sir, please," I begged, leaning back on the stall door, a wild mess.

"Yes, slave?" He asked, voice low and lusty.

"I have another. Please don't leave me in the middle like this. Please, sir."

He smiled mischievously to himself and moved closer. I thought he would fuck me again, hopefully, but he released my hands instead.

I'm sure the disappointed was written all over my face as I slumped to the floor. "Oh, don't pout, you little cunt," he scolded. "We aren't finished yet."