Diner Delight

Story Info
Lorelai and Luke play in the diner after rush hour.
2k words
4.33
15.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jade1017
Jade1017
37 Followers

Lorelai Gilmore was thankful for many things. Coffee, mostly, and the fact that her parents had decided against moving to Stars Hollow. But mostly coffee.

She had good friends in Michel and Sookie and Jackson. She had Rory, her best friend in the whole world, and their relationship was better than ever now that Logan Huntzberger was out of the picture.

And then there was Luke.

Luke. Her fiancé. Her knight in shining (if not slightly dented) armor. He never failed to support her, to try to curb her addiction to caffeine, fried food, and town functions, to be there for her when she needed him most. Most days she tried to be cute enough to let him know that she loved him for it.

Today, she had his dick in her mouth.

It was one of her weird erotic fantasies. She loved the idea of sucking his cock in the diner, where anyone who peeked behind the counter, or Lane or Cesar in between orders, could immediately tell what was going on. So she surprised him by showing up right after the lunch rush.

"Hey there handsome," she said, swinging her little purse up onto the counter and claiming an empty stool.

"I thought you were at work," was his gruff reply. He poured her a cup of coffee. It was routine by now, a reflex he couldn't help.

"Yeah, well, the boss let me out for lunch," Lorelai quipped. "Given that the boss is, well, me, and things at the inn are pretty slow today, I thought maybe I could spare me for a bit." She reached up to play with the whorls of chest hair poking out of the flannel shirt he wore with her fingertips. "Hi."

"You said that already," Luke said. He lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her, surprised and a little pleased when she darted her tongue playfully towards his.

"Hey... Where's all your help?" she asked quietly.

Luke looked confused. "Oh," he said dismissively, "Lane went home for her break and Cesar's pretending not to play Angry Owls or whatever it is on his cell phone in the back."

Lorelai grinned, her eyes mischievous.

"Why?" Luke was suddenly wary of his fiancée. She sometimes got strange ideas, and by the time she got around to sharing them with everyone else, it was usually too late to talk her out of them.

"Well..." She gave him a playful smile. She slipped behind the counter and kissed him again. "There's something I've always wanted to try." She knelt down in front of him, and backed under the counter, so she was mostly hidden behind the curtains that hid the empty space.

"Lorelai, what the hell are you doing?" Luke hissed, hoping to God Cesar didn't decide to come around the corner at that very moment. The one customer he had was seated at the window, and didn't seem interested in ordering anything else at the moment, since it was Kirk and he was going over the books for his latest business venture, and from experience Luke knew it could take hours to make him move. "I have customers!"

She smirked as she unbuckled his belt and savored the feeling of the monster bulge he was packing in his jeans before she slipped her slim hand into his pants. "So?" She pulled his cock, which had begun to spring to life, out and blew on it.

Luke was in a tough spot. On one hand, he was in the diner, and Cesar or Kirk could need him to do something at any moment. On the other hand, Lorelai was a champion cocksucker, and she usually got her way.

"Oh, the hell with it," he muttered. He snatched up the newspaper and shook it open, to give the casual observer the idea that he was just standing at the counter, reading the paper in between rushes.

Lorelai took that to mean he was giving her the green light, and immediately took the bulbous head into her pretty, lipglossed mouth. She lunged down his length, cupping his ballsac in her other hand as she swallowed his dick to the root.

Luke fidgeted with the paper nervously. Lorelai wasn't holding back anything, and was bobbing on his dick like a pro. The cold air from the fan behind him hit his shaft every time she slid back up toward the head, and her mouth was hotter than the Hell Luke figured he was destined to go to for allowing this to happen. Not that he cared at this point. He thrust his hips toward her cautiously, as to not arouse any suspicion.

Lorelai took Luke's waiting cock into her mouth again, smirking as he ground his hips against the counter. The possibility of getting caught was more arousing than he had let on- soon he slipped a hand under the counter to grab a handful of her hair and guide her up and down his shaft.

This was a completely new experience for her. He had never done that before, gently forcing her mouth down his length until she reached the whiskery thatch covering his balls. Speaking of which... she released his cock with a soft 'pop' and took one nut into her mouth, nibbling gently on the sensitive flesh.

He snapped the newspaper. She had his penis in her hand, and she was jerking it, stroking up and down as she sucked on his balls. He had to really focus on the editorial to keep his cool.

"Come on, honey," Lorelai egged him on, kissing the tip, "Fuck my face." She slid it back into her mouth.

He obliged immediately, and thrust in and out of her wide mouth, not caring that Kirk would probably know exactly what he was doing if he looked up.

She rolled his balls in her hand, and he tensed up, knowing that release was not far off.

The bell over the door to the diner rung just then, and Luke froze.

"Hey Luke," Rory said as she held the door for Kirk on his way out. She walked up to the counter and pulled up a stool. "How's things?" She placed her purse on the counter.

She was still hurt by the breakup and the aftermath of the fight she and her mom had had, but deciding to return to Yale helped that considerably. She looked great; a more grown-up version of the sweet, innocent girl who had grown up before him. She wore a blue oxford shirt, which made Luke think back to the Chilton uniform she wore, and a flared flowery skirt with tall brown boots. She was her mother's daughter, after all, and they shared the same subtly sexy style.

"You want anything?" Luke asked. He prayed that she had already eaten. He thought he could reach the coffee pot with minimal twisting.

"Just coffee," she said.

He produced a cup and twisted, yoga-like, to grab the pot.

Rory raised her eyebrows, but watched interestedly as he tried to put it back. Underneath the counter, Lorelai was sucking and slurping on his cock, cupping and squeezing his balls as she went. She was going for the motherlode, and there was nothing he could do to stop her.

"Problems, Luke?" Rory sipped her coffee.

Luke tried to look disinterested. "Oh, no, just trying to stretch a little," he lied. "Lunch rush is over, there's not much to do, you know..."

Rory nodded knowingly. "Mom's blowing you under the counter, isn't she?"

Luke feigned shock. "Rory! What? No!" He couldn't believe her. How did she know? Why wasn't she more disgusted? He couldn't handle this. There was too much going on, too much stimulation, too many feelings swirling around. He was sweating.

"Mom's always had a fantasy," Rory continued, cool as you please. "Now that you guys are engaged, it was only a matter of time." She fiddled with the buttons on her blue oxford shirt.

"Fine," Luke lowered his voice. "She's... doing what you said she was doing." He glanced at her, dreading her reaction.

"Have you come yet?" was her next question.

"What?"

Rory smiled, and repeated, "Have you come yet?"

He shook his head. He didn't trust his words.

Rory grinned. She unbuttoned her shirt, so that her lacy blue bra was peeking out. "Good," she said, pulling her small, pert breasts out of the cups. "Suck my titties?"

"Are you... you're not serious?" He couldn't believe this. His beautiful, feisty fiancée was nose-deep in his nutsack hair, sucking on his schlong, and her gorgeous, angelic daughter was offering him her breasts to suck on.

"As a heart attack," she replied, thrusting her chest towards him. "Mom promised."

He shrugged, and brought his mouth down on one of the toffee-colored nipples. They were harder than rocks, and the young girl threw her head back as her future step-father sucked and swirled her hard nipples into his mouth.

"Mom's always said, when I was old enough, I could play with whoever she married," Rory breathed, pressing Luke's head to her tits.

Luke lifted his mouth off her nipples long enough to gape at her. "She said what?" he asked incredulously.

Lorelai squeezed his balls again, earning a stifled groan from Luke.

Rory nodded. "As long as it wasn't Dad. That would be a line that no one should cross. But when she was engaged to Max, we had it all planned out. On my eighteenth birthday I'd take his hard cock up my pussy while I was wearing my Chilton uniform, and then she'd help him fuck my ass."

Luke was flabbergasted. He knew, deep down, that Lorelai and Rory were best friends and shared a bond that very few mothers and daughters had, but he had no idea that they were this connected. "And Max was okay with this?"

Rory squeezed her own tits and flicked the nipples, enjoying the way Luke tried not to stare. "Well, right before the wedding he told Mom that he wanted to dominate me," she said, slipping a hand underneath her skirt to play with her clit. "She didn't like that too much, cos I was only sixteen then."

Luke nodded. "And that's wrong."

"But hot," Rory said, drawing her fingers up and offering them to him. "There were so many nights that I made Jess pretend that he was Max, keeping me after school for a special detention and then spanking me so hard I came without even touching myself. Speaking of which, want a taste?"

"Oh my God," Luke muttered, taking her hand and sucking on her slim fingers. "You two are filthier than I thought!" He cupped her tits and drew each into his mouth again. Rory whimpered when he bit down on her nipple, swirling his tongue around and around the tip, just as Lorelai was doing with his cock.

"Come on, Luke," Rory coaxed him. "You must be close."

"So close," he murmured into her chest.

Lorelai stroked his cock quickly, sucking and slurping on the head, waiting for that tell-tale sign- balls tightening, a quick groan muffled by her daughter's tits, before she swallowed his length whole, squeezing his sac.

"Come on, almost there, just a few more," Rory was panting now, her hand buried under her skirt and playing with herself as she brought herself closer and closer to climax. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, Luke, I'm going to take your big cock up my pussy while my mom watches, just you wait..."

"Oh my God," Luke groaned, grasping the edge of the counter and thrusting his dick into Lorelai's face as he came buckets, harder than he had ever before. He could feel it shooting down her throat, and wondered briefly if that's what she had planned all along.

"Ooooh," Rory moaned as she came, soaking the stool and her hand with her juices. She shoved her soaked hand toward Luke, who immediately began licking her fingers.

Lorelai swallowed Luke's come, and tucked his cock back into his pants, patting his spent dick fondly. She popped up from underneath the counter and waggled her eyebrows suggestively at her fiancé as she licked her lips. "How'd I do?"

He stared at her.

"I hear you're going to fuck my kid later," she barreled on.

Rory grinned.

"Can I help?"

Jade1017
Jade1017
37 Followers