Ding Dong the Bitch Is Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki and Carey stared at the money in amazement, as if they had never seen that much money in one place. Nikki fingered the money curiously. Carey headed for the checkout counter shaking her head. Nikki looked up at Robin thinking, "how nice that waitress would feel at getting a forty dollar tip. Did she need the money? Where there kids at home? Surely anyone working as a waitress could use forty dollars."

"I want her to remember us, Nikki." Robin said. "I might need a few lessons from an older woman one day. You think?"

"I am sure she will remember." Nikki headed to the door.

Carey seemed a little put out on the ride home. They got back to Nikki and Robin's room and Carey plopped down on Nikki's bed. Nikki thanked Robin again for breakfast. Carey thanked her too, but with little sincerity. Robin couldn't figure out why Carey was so pissed off. She took a seat on the bed beside Carey and took her hand. Carey pulled away and just stared at the wall.

"Carey, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Robin asked really wanting to know.

"How could you toss money around like that? I can barely afford this place. My folks work their fingers to the bone to pay for this place. I have tried to get a job but can't find anyone hiring. All the upper classmen have the jobs sewn up. I may not be able to come back next semester and you toss money around like it was candy." Carey was settling down after releasing her fears to her friends. Her eyes began to turn red and well up. She didn't cry.

"Carey, I would never do that to make you feel bad. I would have two days ago, gee I wish I had known you were touchy about money two days ago." Robin waited for Carey to respond.

A little smile fought its way to Carey's lips, she couldn't stay mad. "You bitch." She smiled at Robin and hugged her neck. "I'm sorry, it just hit me wrong I guess." She gave Robin a peck on the side of her face.

"Don't hate me because I'm a little rich girl. Hate me, but not because I'm rich." Robin whispered in Carey's ear.

Carey jumped from the bed holding Robin's hand. They both rose to their feet. Carey ducked her head and leaned it on Robin's breast. She kept it there for a few seconds.

"Sorry. Forgive me?" Carey asked her.

"Sure, Carey, no problem." She answered.

"I have to get ready. Nikki we better hurry." Carey looked at Nikki.

"Oh my gosh, I almost forgot!" Nikki responded as Carey's comment reminded her of an important date.

"What's going on?" Robin asked as her heart sank in her at hearing those words "I have to get ready" again for the second time in one day. Robin had nothing to get ready for.

Nikki went on to explain. Last night at the party Nikki and Carey went to they had been invited to go sailing today. Danny Bishop and Eric Greene had invited them to go sailing.

"We should call Danny and ask if Robin could come too." Nikki's suggestion lifted Robin's spirits.

Danny Bishop! Robin would kill to meet Danny Bishop. This guy was a dream come true. He and Eric were both Juniors. Super studs on campus. Robin and Danny had a class together, Freshman English. One could only guess why a Junior was taking a Freshman class. Robin returned her thoughts to the dorm room when she heard the phone ringing. Nikki had dialed Danny's number and had the phone set on conference. Robin didn't have a chance to stop her or even give input to the idea.

"Hello." Danny was on the phone.

"Danny? This is Nikki." She started the conversation.

"Oh hi Nikki, don't tell me you're calling to cancel." Danny's voice sounded down.

"No, no. I just wanted to know if Carey and I could bring a friend? My roommate, Robin." They waited for Danny's response. "We are all here, listening. We are on the speaker phone." Nikki thought it would be a good idea to let him know in case his answer was less than polite.

"Uh, well, that should be ok. Is that Robin Bennett?" Danny wanted to be sure who they were talking about.

"Hi Danny, sorry to butt in but Nikki kinda got this started without discussing it." Robin slapped Nikki on the ass. She yelped. "I don't want to ruin any plans you guys have."

"No, no, Robin, there is plenty of room. I would call someone to join you but really five is kinda the limit for this boat. Sorry." Danny was being way polite.

"Well, if you're sure it's ok, I would love to go sailing, I love it." Robin's added.

"Great! Nikki, Carey, see you guys in a few, ok?" Danny answered.

"Yes. Sure. Can't wait." The three threw out their answers simultaneously. Danny hung up.

"It's almost twelve, we have to be there at one-thirty. We gotta hurry." Carey stated as she hit the door heading for her room.

"Gotta be where?" Robin called after her. "Gotta be where?" She turned to Nikki.

"Glade Lake." Nikki answered. "About twenty miles from here."

The two girls retired to their closets and fumbled through their clothes for the right thing to wear while stripping off letting their clothes fall in disarray on the floor. They both hit the bathroom door at the same time. Nikki squeezed by Robin rushed to the sink and started brushing her teeth, Robin was only two or three strokes behind her. Carey rushed back in to be greeted by this ridiculous sight. Two bare butts shaking in stride with their tooth brushes. She broke out giggling. Robin turned and smiled at her with a toothpaste smile. Nikki followed suit. Carey could barely get her question out for laughing.

"What do we wear?" They were breaking her up.

"Whatever." Nikki answered. "Jeans, tshirt, tennis shoes, whatever. Better take a jacket, it might be chilly."

Carey left again to get ready. Robin looked down as Nikki continued to brush, her ass was shaking like Jell-O. Robin stopped brushing and watched her. Nikki watched her watch her in the mirror.

"You like?" Nikki asked.

"Hmmmm…" Robin studied Nikki's face in the mirror now.

Robin cuddled Nikki's butt cheek closest to her while they finished brushing, it was probably the best brushing job either one had done in a long time, they hated to quit. Finally Nikki rinsed and wiped her mouth. She turned on the shower and grabbed a towel and hung it over the shower curtain. She jumped in the shower. In a couple of minutes Robin followed her in.

"What took you so long?" Nikki joked.

"I was afraid we might miss sailing. Then I decided who the hell needs sailing?" Robin had started soaping Nikki's breasts.

They were the most amazing little tittys Robin had ever set eyes on. Her nipples were very small half spheres. The nipple and areola were almost identical in color to her flesh. They were amazing, so beautiful. Even after several minutes of this soapy wet massage those horny hard nipples were still small and so cute. Robin managed to suck those little buds into her mouth despite their tiny size. Robin's hand followed the flow of soap down to Nikki's pussy, Nikki stopped her.

"No, no, we have to hurry. Robin, come on we need to get ready." Nikki was torn between two desires.

Robin relented. They finished washing, making sure everything was nice and clean. Even if the boys didn't get any, Nikki and Robin both knew they would be getting some later. Soon they were both dressing, almost ready. Robin had on sleek white slacks and a white turtle neck sweater without a bra. Her breasts were incredible as usual. She carried a white windbreaker with red trim. She even wore white deck shoes. This girl looked sharp. She knew how to dress for any occasion. Nikki had on a tshirt, faded jeans, and slip on tennis shoes. She carried a black nylon jacket. At that second Carey popped in. She had on low rider jeans, belly button showing, a short tshirt and an old jean jacket that was threadbare. She looked at Robin and you could see her countenance fall.

"Damn, do you always have to look so good?" Carey asked, not expecting a response.

"What?" Robin asked. "You look great, what's the matter?"

"Oh yeah, this damned old worn out jean jacket, sure I look great." Carey quipped.

Robin was determined to turn this slipping relationship around right now. She walked to her closet took an incredible brushed suede leather jacket. She returned to Carey and handed it to her.

"Here, take this one, it will look great with those jeans." Robin was quite the fashion expert.

Carey took her jean jacket off and tried on the jacket. The soft white flesh above the waistline of her jeans showed below the hem of the jacket. She looked hot. The jacket was great on her. She took it off though and handed it back and thanked Robin anyway but she would wear her own. Robin handed the leather jacket to Nikki and moved behind Carey. She took the jean jacket at the shoulders and started pulling it off her.

"Robin, please, it's ok. My jacket is fine." Carey was not a charity case and didn't want Robin turning her into one.

"Carey?" Robin kept her grip on the neck of the jacket. "Carey, let go."

It wasn't working, Carey wouldn't give in. So Robin tried a new approach. She ran her hands down Carey's chest and began to fondle her breasts through her tshirt. Carey gasped!

"What are you doing?" Carey stared at Robin.

"Well, if I can't get that jacket off of you one way I will get it off another." Robin wasn't giving in easy either. These two were going to be head-butters Robin could tell. "Carey, please, take the coat, it looks so incredibly hot on you, it really sets you off."

Carey took the jacket from Nikki and put it back on and looked at herself in the mirror. It did look awesome. She turned and looked at Nikki for support. Nikki look at her and gave her a thumbs up, she did look hot. She turned to Robin.

"Are you sure its ok, I mean, what if I ruin it or something? What if I get something on it?" Carey looked at the beautiful coat in the mirror.

"Don't worry about it Carey. And just in case you think you would feel self conscious if one of the guys compliments you on it just keep it, it's yours, for keeps. That way if you ruin it you will be ruining your own coat." Robin just won!

"Robin, I can't…" Carey got the weirdest look on her face, one mixed between disbelief and total gratitude.

"Oh yes you can." Robin said.

Robin put her arm around Carey and kissed her mouth deeply. Carey's eyes were shut when Robin pulled back. She opened them slowly. Robin could tell Carey loved that.

"Are you trying to buy me, bitch?" Carey smiled sexily. "You think you can give me a coat and kiss and just have your way with me?"

"I don't know, can I?" Robin was getting turned on.

"No! You can have your coat back and here's your kiss back…" Carey returned Robin's kiss. "You can have my pussy whenever you find time." She smile adjusted her new coat and turned for the door.

Once again the threesome was heading out together. The blue Camaro flew out of the parkinglot, Robin following Nikki's instructions to get to the lake, Chili Peppers blasting out their music. Nikki looked at Robin with a totally different frame of mind. What a generous sweet thing she had done for Carey. Nikki glanced back at Carey, she was admiring her new coat. Nikki was sure she had never owned anything that nice. Hell, Nikki had never owned a jacket that nice. Without warning Carey threw her arms around Robin's neck and hugged her from the backseat.

"Thank you so much." Carey kissed Robin softly on the back of her neck.

A shudder ran down to Robin's toes. Her nipples jumped out pushing against her sweater and what it did to her pussy as it passed by was wonderful. Carey cuddled up in her coat and settled in for the ride.

As Robin pulled into the lake entrance Nikki started looking for the guys. Robin asked which way, and Nikki wasn't sure. She knew how to get to the lake but after that she didn't exactly know where to go. They all three searched for tell-tell signs for Danny and Eric.

"There!" Carey called out from the backseat. "That way." She pointed over Robin's shoulder, Robin followed her finger and sure enough there were the two studs waiting at the end of a small pier. The tall mast of a sailboat nearby.

"Hmmmm, let's go girls." Nikki was anxious to get this adventure started.

She had an idea that Robin was interested in Danny. But this day he was Nikki's and something bitchy inside Nikki was getting its fun. They were walking down the wooden pier in no time. Danny and Eric came up to meet them.

Danny took Nikki's hands and welcomed her. Eric put his arm around Carey and gave her a little peck on the cheek. Danny looked at Robin and said hello, Eric ignored her completely. He was leading Carey toward the boat.

"Great jacket babe." The first words out of Eric's mouth.

"Thanks." Carey turned and gave Robin and wink and a smile that said thank you all over again.

Robin had done more to endear Carey to her with that one simple gesture of kindness than anything she could have possibly thought of. It made Robin feel good too. A strange feeling Robin thought, a good feeling but strange. She wasn't use to being this…sweet?…friendly? She couldn't put her finger on it but it felt good.

They were all on the boat. Danny untied the line and pushed the boat away from the pier. Eric hoisted the sail, the wind took hold and the boat glided onto the lake. Robin hadn't been sailing in a long time, it was good to have old feelings return. Eric took Carey's coat and placed it inside the cabin of the small sailboat. Carey gave it to him reluctantly but she didn't want to seem uptight so she let him have it. Nikki tossed her jacket to Eric as he came back up, he placed it on top of Carey's. He looked at Robin as he rose to the deck but didn't offer to take her jacket, she just held it in her lap. He did however notice her nipples jutting out of her sweater.

They sailed for almost an hour. Robin glanced at Danny occasionally. He was paying all his attention to Nikki, showing her how to sail the boat, telling her what all the ropes and gadgets were for. He slipped Robin a look every once in awhile. His looks always took a turn to her beautiful sweater. Robin laid her head back and soaked in the wonderful ride. She was almost asleep when she heard the sail dropping and the anchor splashing into the lake. She looked around to see if anything was wrong. There seemed to be no trouble, she inquired as to why they had stopped. Danny answered that they were just going to sit for awhile. Robin shrugged and laid her head back to continue her snooze. The gentle swaying of the boat left her drowsy.

Before she could get her eyes completely closed she saw Eric unbuttoning his jeans. Her head was up and her eyes open in a flash. She glanced at Danny. He had been watching her watch Eric, he smiled at her as if to say, "Yeah don't blame you." Robin put her sunglasses on and returned her stare to the man two feet from her dropping his pants. Eric had on a brief suit that did little to hide his well endowed manhood. If this was Eric soft Robin could only imagine how big he was hard. He had been playing with Carey so he wasn't complete soft either. He didn't try to hide anything from the girls. He turned to face Robin and bask in his tanned glory. He stretched and arched his back, the man was hot, cut to the max. Carey popped the waist of his suit and Eric turned and picked her up and threatened to toss her overboard. As he bent over to pick her up his ass almost hit Robin in the face, she jerked back just in time.

"No, no, please, Eric, no! I was just kidding, please, put me down." Carey begged fast and hard.

Eric eased her to the deck. "Watch out who you mess with honey." Eric laughed.

Carey could feel his cock twitch as her body slide down it. Once Carey was safe and sound on the deck, Eric dove into the lake. He came up screaming.

"OHHHHH man this is cold. I won't have anything to hold this suit on in a minute." He joked.

The girls knew exactly what he meant. Cold water and hot cocks don't mix. Danny had stripped down to his suit too. It wasn't quite as little as Eric's but it wasn't covering up much. Danny was standing on the edge of the boat deciding whether or not to join Eric.

"Maybe I will just sit here and sunbathe." Danny said, chickening out.

"CHICKEN!" Nikki said as she stood up and pushed Danny as hard as she could.

Danny grabbed a line and swung out over the water but quickly made it back onto the side of the boat. Nikki pushed again to no avail. Carey joined her, trying to pry Danny's hands off the rope. They were getting nowhere. Nikki looked to Robin and motioned for her to come help. Robin didn't need any coaxing to put her hands on this guys naked body. All three still had trouble pushing Danny into the lake. Hands were all over his body pushing and pushing. Suddenly his feet slipped on the boat, he almost lost his footing but his body sprung back up just as Robin threw her hand out to push against him one more time. Her hand pressed hard against his bathing suit clad cock. He hit the water with a thud. He too came up freezing. Eric dunked him under the water, when Danny came back up he was gasping for air and from the cold water. His eyes instantly went to Robin's. He couldn't be sure whose hand had pressed against him so nicely but he was hoping it was Robin's. The red glow of embarrassment and the fact that Robin was holding her hand over her mouth like a caught little girl told him it probably was.

"Oh man, this is crazy." Danny headed for the ladder hanging on the side of the boat.

Nikki beat him to it and took a seat on the top rung. He pushed against her with his wet hands but she didn't budge. When Danny pulled her backward and she startled and almost fell in she jumped from the ladder and sought the safety of the deck. Danny's way was clear to return to the boat. He disappeared into the boat and came back with a large towel wrapped around him. He was shivering. Nikki returned to his side and began to rub his arms and upper thighs.

"Hey girls come on in its great." Eric called out.

"No thanks, we didn't bring suits." Carey answered.

"Great! You don't need any just get naked and get in here!" Eric wasn't kidding but they weren't stripping.

Needless to say none of the girls took him up on his invitation. Eric stayed in the water longer, he had to prove he was a man. Carey thought he had proved it when he dropped his pants. When he finally came back aboard the girls couldn't believe their eyes. His suit was almost transparent. He was considerably smaller than before but his suit hid nothing at all. Robin's eyes were studying him intently. She finally turned her head and began to explore the shoreline, glancing back at Eric once in awhile. Eric disappeared below deck and shortly returned wearing a towel around his waist, he tossed his wet suit on top of his pants lying on the seat beside Carey. That was an obvious display, they all knew what Eric was wearing under his towel. Robin glanced at Eric again, then at Danny. He was watching her watch Eric again. Nikki was wrapped up under his arm trying to warm him up. She was doing a good job, he was starting to get hot as a matter of fact.

Eric sat down beside Carey giving all his attention to her but spreading his legs enough to give Robin a full view show of his dangling shrunken worm. "This guy knows what he's doing," Robin thought. She was starting to feel like a fifth wheel that the two guys were wanting to roll. Eric was kissing Carey for long wet periods of time now, stopping only to make a little idle conversation or throw an empty compliment her way. Then it was right back down her throat with his tongue. His legs grew wider apart as the warm blood began to return to his organ and start swelling it back to its more glorious size. Robin watched as it slowly rose out of sight under the towel covering his lap. The last she saw of it, it was enormous and growing. Carey was in for a real treat.