Ding Dong the Bitch Is Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin looked below deck and wondered how there was going to be any privacy with this foursome. Eric's hands were now fondling Carey's breasts, rubbing them hard in every direction. Robin looked at Nikki now watching Eric attacking his prey. She longed for some of the same. Robin watched as Nikki's hand slowly crept down Danny's now naked chest and under his towel. Nikki was still watching Eric but playing with Danny. Robin looked to see Danny still watching her. What a weird turn of events. Nikki wanted Eric, Danny seemed to want Robin, Eric wanted everyone and Carey would take anyone. And Robin? She lay back on the seat stared up into the blue sky of mid afternoon and thought of Jennifer.

In a flash Robin saw Eric drag Carey below deck, his towel fell to the floor and Robin got just a quick glimpse of the longest cock she had ever seen. She wasn't real sure what she had seen. Could he really be that big. Carey soon answered her question.

"OH MY…oh my gosh! Eric, I never…" Carey stopped in mid thought. Everyone on board could hear them.

"Oh baby, you want this thing? You ready for this monster?" Eric was proud but apparently had good reason to be.

Nikki drug Danny across the deck and down the stairs. She was anxious to join in on the fun. Danny brushed his hand across Robin's face as he passed. She looked up at him.

"Glad you could make it today, thanks for coming." Was all he had time to say before he disappeared.

Robin wouldn't be cuming like the rest of them but she knew what he meant. Robin adjusted her position on the seat to get a better look into bedroom of the boat just below deck. The light in there wasn't that great but she could make out all she needed to see. Carey had rolled Eric onto his back. She was on her knees. She was working on him furiously. Robin wished she would move to her right and give Robin a better view. And just as if Carey had read her mind, Carey moved to his stomach and began kissing his belly. Robin could absolutely not believe what she saw. If this guy was six inches he was a foot. And thick, good gosh he was thick as Robins arm or at least it looked like it.

Eric took Carey's head and moved her mouth back to his tool obstructing Robin's view once again. Eric's response told everyone Carey was treating him right. His moans and groans and deep sighs grew louder and louder. Carey's head was bobbing up and down on him like one of the buoys on the lake. Suddenly Carey humped her back, rose up on top of him and shoved her head all the way down to his stomach. The laughing crazed sigh that Eric let out was chilling. Robin didn't know what Carey did to him but whatever it was it was working.

Danny apparently looked at them and just said, "Way to go Carey, me next."

Robin heard Nikki laughing say, "Carey where are putting that thing?"

Carey's head was moving so far up and down that Robin was dying to go see this man. Suddenly Carey dove up to lay her head beside Eric's. He rolled her onto her back, she spread her thighs expectantly. Before he rolled over Robin got a good full view shot of the monster. She sighed and said a little prayer for Carey, "Please don't let her die."

In no time Carey was gasping and begging Eric to be easy. Eric only operated at one speed, all out. He worked and worked and was finally making some headway when Carey screamed. Eric kept pushing against her. Carey screamed louder.

"OHHHHHH…ouuuuuuuch…Eric…what part of…OWWWWWWWWW…EASY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!" Carey was in obvious pain.

Eric arched his back drove it home and gave Carey a new meaning for the word pain. Carey didn't say a thing, she didn't breath, she didn't move, except for her legs that were involuntarily bending up to try and relieve the pain. Finally they all heard Carey take a breath. She was half screaming and half crying in between each quick breath. Eric began to slowly hunch her. As he would pull out of her she would sigh a sigh of relief, as he reentered her she would grit her teeth and try not to scream. Before long she seemed to be handling it in stride and began to hunch him back.

Nikki poked her head up the stairs and looked at Robin grimacing, "We are going to need an ambulance." She said joking. Nikki was nude.

Robin smiled. "No joke. How are you doing?"

Nikki turned her head where Danny was lying and just sighed and held up a thumb. As quick as she appeared she ducked back below deck returning to her fun. Soon Robin heard Nikki sighing and giggling and sucking air and letting it out slow and sighing Danny's name. Robin knew he was fucking her and with each stroke of his cock Nikki was reacting with pleasure. Robin was feeling ignored but she could live with it.

For almost and hour the revelry went on. The sighs and moans and bodies twisting and turning and bouncing and pumping were really getting to Robin. When Eric finally came, he exploded like a nuclear bomb. When the fury of his passion had subsided, things got quiet down there for some time. After a few minutes Eric let out a Tarzan scream and the boat began to rock. Suddenly Nikki flew up the stairs and out on board stark naked. Eric followed laughing.

"No way are you getting that thing close to me, get back." Nikki was serious but smiling.

"Now Nikki, you need to experience this at least once in your life." Eric returned.

Then he turned to face Robin. The longest thickest cock she had ever seen stared her in the face. Ok, she hadn't seen that many but she couldn't imagine any bigger than this one. She leaned back to keep it from touching her face. How in the hell had he gotten that slab of meat erect again so soon? She started to brush it aside but stopped herself before she touched him. She didn't want to encourage this one.

"How about it Robin, you want to try this on for size?" Eric stood there proud and loud.

"No, no thanks, not me. I don't have a death wish. Take that thing away from here, someone will see you and we will all get arrested. People on shore won't even need binoculars to see that thing." Robin looked away.

Eric was feeling proud at her words, and just returned down into the boat. His hand reached back out and his finger pointed at Nikki and motioned her to him. She shook her head slowly from side to side. He gave up and fell back on the bed. That's when Robin noticed Carey's head lying on Danny's lap bobbing up and down ferociously. That's why Eric had no one to play with. Nikki moved to cuddle beside Robin to keep warm. She couldn't go back and get her clothes just yet, not with that, that thing down there. Robin put her arm around her to help keep her warm. Robin heard Danny reacted to the orgasm Carey had just sucked out of him. Robin was envious.

When Carey finally came out dressed Robin and Nikki began to clap their hands in mock applause at the job well done. She smiled at them and swiped her hand at them as if to say, "Shut up, just shut up." Carey looked like she had been plenty satisfied this afternoon. Her upper lip was still beaded in sweat.

Nikki motioned back down and said. "Go get my clothes for me, please."

Carey went back down and was back in a flash with Nikki's clothes. "Here you go." Was all she said.

"Where are my panties?" Nikki searched the pile in her lap but there were no panties.

"They are down there taped to the wall just like mine." Carey said.

"What? Taped to the wall? What is that about?" She yelled down.

"And our names are written above them." Carey went on smiling. "There must be a dozen pair or more, I didn't stop to count them. They were covered by that sheet hung on the wall. I guess we weren't suppose to see them before we got fucked, only after." Carey made that last statement loud enough for the guys to hear, she intended for them to.

Eric popped out fully dressed now. "Yeah you get them back on your third visit, and we paint your name out if you want us to or we leave it there, whatever you want."

Danny was quick to follow. "Nikki, you're the prettiest panties I have. Thanks."

"Thanks for nothing." Nikki, now dressed also, faked a slap at him and broke into a huge smile.

"And those tittys, my, my what an intense set of tits you have. I will never expect to see any that nice again." He added but glanced at Robin.

Nikki slapped him again in jest, actually proud he had made the announcement. Nikki took her seat back beside Robin still smiling. Carey sat down on the other side of Robin. They made quite a pretty picture, sitting there all cuddled up. Carey had her new coat on and had returned to admiring it. The sex she had just experienced would most likely keep her satisfied for weeks, or at least too sore to do anything about it. Danny took his place at the rudder while Eric hoisted the sail once again. Danny pulled in the anchor, the boat slowly began to turn toward shore.

They were back to the pier in less than an hour. Danny had watched Robin most of the way. The girls stayed huddled together. Eric watched all three but especially Carey, the girl who took it all in both holes and is still alive to tell about it. Eric dropped the sail. Nikki and Carey bounced up, well Carey more eased up, to step out on dry land. Eric took one of them under each arm and jumped onto the pier. Danny disappeared below deck. Robin stood there wondering if she could make the long step to the pier without falling into the water. She would hate to make it this far today only to get soaked at this late date. Danny reappeared and moved toward her. He stepped out on the pier with a leap, Robin knew she couldn't make it. Danny turned to her and stretched out his hand.

"Will you be needing my panties for this chivalry?" Robin couldn't help smiling.

Danny's head flew back in laughter, "No, maybe the next time." He kept laughing.

She took his hand and leaped toward him. He caught her as she landed and he didn't let go right away. They stood there in an awkward embrace. Robin had just watched him sex up her two friends. Now they stood there both wishing it had been just the two of them. Finally he let her go and went about tying the boat off and finishing up the last details.

"Well, did you have…a good time today Robin?" He asked shyly.

Robin thought his shyness was cute. "Oh let me get back to you on that one, ok Danny?"

"Ok Robin." Was all he said.

They were approaching the end of the pier, this day was about to end. Robin tried hard to think of someway to click with Danny to get his interest, she thought she had it already but she wanted to make sure that she was sure that she was sure. Someone turned the CD player on in Robin's car. Chili Peppers!

"Actually, Danny, this day reminds me of one of my favorite songs." Robin had an inspiration. The girl was not slow.

"Oh and what would that be?" Danny inquired, his curiosity peaked.

"What you got you got to get it put it in me." Robin hoped he would make the connection.

He stopped dead in his tracks with the most stunned look on his face. "What was that again?"

"The lyrics. What you got you got to get it put it in me." Robin adjusted the words to fit her needs.

Danny just stood and stared at her in amazed disbelief. "I don't think that is exactly right is it?"

"It is in my case." Robin headed for her car.

"Well, give it away give it away give it away now." Danny answered.

Robin smiled but didn't look back, she knew he got it and she would definitely give it away to him. She put her hands on her clean white jeans and rubbed them up and down on her ass several times just to tease him. It worked, he could hardly breath. He closed his eyes but realized he was missing the last seconds he would spend with her tonight. He raced to catch up. She was climbing in the car and had just started the engine when he reached her window.

He knelt down on one knee and gazed into her gorgeous blue eyes. She lowered her window and returned the gaze, her eyes pierced his very soul. The others were too busy with Eric and dancing in their seats to the music to notice Robin and Danny. Robin put the car into gear, but didn't take her foot off the brake yet.

"Well, maybe we could go out some time…and do a little dance and then drink a little water?" Danny didn't just make the connection he was using it. He was soaring on her cool list.

Robin threw her head back and laughed. She straightened up and returned to his eyes. "You got it."

He stood up as the car began to ease forward. Robin let her arm drift out the window, her hand brushed Danny's crotch as it passed by him. She could have sworn there was a stiffy in those pants. She looked back at him and smiled a devious little smile, turning those gorgeous baby blues into deadly lasers. She hit him right in the heart, he was dead. Or at least to any other girl in his life right now. They would definitely meet again. She wasn't sure when or where but this day set their destiny, they would meet. He waved to her as the car pulled out of sight and back out onto the highway.

About midnight Robin's cell phone rang on the night table by her head. It must have been the third or fourth ring before she fumbled around to get the phone, hit the answer button and put it to her ear. She heard Nikki stir but she didn't wakeup.

"Hello." Robin answered through the daze of fading sleep.

"Hi. I couldn't wait to talk to you, sorry to wake you up." Danny's familiar voice said.

Robin lay there for a few seconds collecting her wits. "Oh hi babydoll. It's ok, you know I told you to call me anytime you needed to. I miss you so much." Robin couldn't resist fucking with his head, she followed her words adding several smoochy kisses at the end.

"Uhhhh, I don't…think this is who you think it is." Danny's voice betrayed his confusion.

Robin smiled to herself. "Bobby? Is this you honey?" She kept up the game.

"Robin? Is this Robin?" Danny was getting more messed up by the second, downhearted to think she might have a boyfriend back home.

"Yes. Bobby? Are you ok. What's wrong baby, have you been drinking. I told you when I left for school you couldn't drink without me there, are you drunk?" Robin could barely keep from laughing into the phone.

"Robin, this is Danny. The guy on the boat earlier today, well, now its yesterday." He sounded so sad and unsure of himself.

"Danny? Oh, yeah, Danny. The nice boy with the sailboat, sure I remember you. You have the friend with the elephant trunk dick, right?" Robin now did laugh into the phone. "How did you get this number?" Her eyes looked over at her roommate in the bed across the room.

"Oh, uh, gosh Robin I don't really remember, for sure. Anyway, I just couldn't wait to ask you out. Are you busy next Saturday? I was hoping we might go to the game together." Danny was all but begging.

Robin was wide awake now and lying flat on her back staring at the ceiling, the night light in the room put off a sexy warmth. "Hmmm, Saturday? Let me think, I think I have something Saturday. What was it?" Stringing guys along was nothing new to Robin, there had been more attempts made at her panties than McDonalds has sold Big Macs. "Let me get my day planner." She giggled into her free hand.

The silence on the phone was deafening. She just lay there waiting a few seconds. She could hear his breathing becoming impatient. She decided to let him off the hook.

"Oh no that's the next Saturday. Yes, Danny, I will be free Saturday." Robin suddenly felt good inside, her heart was smiling.

"Then you will go to the game with me?" Danny sighed the sigh of a man set free.

"Sure, I would love to." Robin smiled inside outside every side that could smile was smiling.

"Hey, Robin, could I ask you something?" Danny inquired.

"Sure." Robin answered matter-of-factly.

"Who is Bobby?" He couldn't resist he had to know.

"Bobby who?" Robin got back into the game.

"When you answered the phone, you called me Bobby." Danny was getting antsy.

"I did, I called you Bobby? I don't know any Bobby. Sorry, I must have been dreaming." Robin was dying inside.

"Oh, ok, well…" Danny didn't know where to go with this.

Robin decided to let him off the hook once more. "Hey, Danny, don't you know when someone is fucking with you head? There is no Bobby, at least not in my life. And the next time you wake me up at midnight there may be a male harem in my bed with me so be careful. I'll see you in class tomorrow. Good night." Robin hung up the phone and looked at Nikki. That little bitch gave him my cell number! Robin wanted to climb into bed with her and give her a big wet kiss, she just went back to sleep, fading off with Danny on her mind.

Danny laid back and smiled. He had a date with a dream come true. His cell phone rang, startling him to full consciousness. He answered it quick, he didn't want it waking up Eric.

"Hello?" He whispered into the phone.

"I can't wait until Saturday." Robin hung up, adding a kiss to this line too. The phone went dead in Danny's hand. He fell asleep with it lying on his chest.

Robin jerked the shower curtain open! Nikki jumped out of her skin! She slumped into the corned dropping into the fetal position. Robin was naked too.

"You bitch! Don't do that!" Nikki could barely breath.

"That's just what I was thinking!" Robin looked down at her as she returned to her feet.

"What do you mean?" Nikki wiped the wet hair from her eyes.

"You gave Danny my cell number, bitch." Robin faked anger.

"Robin, I'm sorry but I thought you would want me too. His dick hadn't dried before he started asking if I knew your number." Nikki couldn't pass up a chance to rub in the fact that she had been with Danny.

Robin stepped into the shower with Nikki. Nikki's attitude changed to one of interest. Robin took the soap and started soaping Nikki's chest. Nikki melted back against the shower wall.

"Thanks." Robin kissed her softly smiling. "I think you missed a spot here." Robin washed down and began to wash Nikki's hair. Nikki ate it up. They were almost late for class.

Robin could hardly wait for third class, her English class with Danny. She remembered the first day she saw him. How hot she thought he was. Robin had been so bitchy in those days, just a couple of days ago she thought, that no one was approaching her for anything let alone to get to know her. She had changed. The bell ending the second hour rang and Robin hit the hallway racing to the next building over. As she hit the first floor and turned toward the exit door her eyes caught sight of Jennifer. Actually, she saw Jennifer often at this time. Their eyes met. Jennifer stopped talking to the group of girls going into class with her, they turned in the direction of Jennifer's stare.

"Hello bitch!" Jennifer quipped in Robin's direction.

"Fuck you whore!" Robin returned as she shot past the group.

A couple of Jennifer's friends started to take up for her. Jennifer stopped them from rebuking Robin. She watched her pass and turn her butt to the door handle pushing it open, her books wrapped in her arms. Before she whirled out onto the walkway she gave Jennifer a sweet "hello honey" wink and a smile. Jennifer smiled back and blew her a kiss. Jennifer had been worried about Robin after she had left her the other day. She could see that the girl was alright. She felt a huge weight drop off her shoulders. A relief as far as Robin was concerned. But she still wanted to see Robin again and soon.

Robin flew into class and instantly looked toward Danny's seat. He was sitting there watching the door for Robin's arrival. Both their hearts leaped inside them when they set eyes on each other. Robin wished their desks were closer together. They sat completely across the room from each other. Robin heard next to nothing the professor said. She couldn't take her eyes off Danny. Saturday couldn't get here quick enough. Danny would look down at his book or look up and feigned attention toward the professor. But his eyes spent most of the hour on Robin. When the hour was over, Danny fought against the flow of the class leaving to make his way to Robin's desk.