Ding!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Davie... please...," I felt tears welling up in my eyes, while I thought of my real mother. I frantically shook my head, staring at Mom, Davie, whoever it was. Did I lose her forever? I had a thousand of thoughts racing in my head. I felt my spine shiver with pure terror and my stomach knotted so tightly on the inside. I just watched Anna and Mom standing together and grinning at me.

"Oh, so Anna, babe...," Mom smiled, grasping one of Anna's delicate hands and placing it directly on her chest. "Do you like it? I'm working on it; I want to gain some more weight, so I can grow my tits some more and fill out my hips. I wanna' become busty and thick just like you. All I have to do is fill this body up and in no time, I'll become you. Oh, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Stop! Please!" I stood up and stared at Mom, both eyes wide with frantic.

Anna smiled at Mom, caressing her body. "Oh, my. Well, I'm looking forward to it, then." And then she looked at me, grinning; "There's nothing you can do but to get used to this, babe. Don't worry. We will have so much fun, together."

"Speaking of fun, let's do something right now. Let's get out and leave this little shit by himself tonight. Let it all soak in for him. We could go to my apartment and get smashed and among other things..." Mom closed in on Anna and wrapped her arms around her body. Promptly, they exchanged kisses. Mom broke it off momentarily. She coldly gazed at me one more time before she headed towards the front door with Anna behind her, their hands held together.

I just helplessly stared at Anna and Mom, with a cold shiver in my spine and a twisted stomach.

I didn't sleep that night.

***

It's been two days since Mom left with Anna and left me alone.

I remained in the house all weekend long, never leaving the residence. I waited for Mom to appear, as she never did. I was busy imagining how in the world Davie managed to hijack Mom's body. However, my mind drew complete blanks. When Monday approached, I considered skipping school but I had a huge test that I didn't want to miss. Though, I would return right back to thinking about Mom right after school or whenever I was alone. I just had to figure out a way to bring my real mother back.

What a horrible nightmare that I was trapped in!

Finally, I went outside on a Tuesday night, walking in the neighborhood by my lonesome and getting dinner. Afterwards, as I returned home, I discovered a car awkwardly parked on the driveway. I gasped and sprinted towards the door. The house door was already unlocked as I opened. To my surprise, I spotted a huge Rottweiler ferociously barking at me, almost throwing me off. Suddenly, I heard a pair of roaring laughter; Mom entered the living room with Anna close behind. She was proudly sporting body-hugging, bold-colored pair of shorts and a matching tank top. And underneath her tank top, Mom wore a pushup bra that caused her breast to dance with every footstep Mom made.

"Down, boy!" Mom barked and the dog immediately obeyed. Mom caressed the dog's head, sipping on a bottle of beer. Then, she licked a bit of beer from her bright red lips and delicately wiped her mouth with her feminine, soft hand. Mom flicked her hair back and plopped down on the couch, "So, meet Danger. Danger, meet my son, Eugene."

"What the hell?" my nose reacted to the faint canine aroma circling around the house. "He can't be in here!"

"It's my house, isn't it? If you don't like it..." Mom pointed towards the door with the tip of her beer bottle, "...there's the door." She once again chugged down some beer and quietly belched. Anna plopped right onto Mom and affectionately kissed her neck. Momentarily, they shared kisses before Mom broke it off.

"Oh, you'll love Danger," Mom smirked, while Anna giggled. "Oh and, he's here to stay. Your darling, little sister will be very happy about having a dog. So, the little bitch will finally get one."

"Lori, sweetie. Tell your son what we did this weekend," Anna smirked, looking up towards me, still positioned on top of Mom with her arms wrapping around her shoulders.

"Oh, I'm getting to that, babe," Mom sipped some more beer once more before continuing with her story, "Well, Anna and I fucked all weekend long."

My jaws clenched, my eyes welled with angry tears and my hand balled into a fist. However, Danger scowled up at me, positioned in front of Mom, just waiting to bite into me.

"That hot lesbian sex as advertised?" Mom beamed, while nodding, "Fucking fantastic. See..." Mom sipped her beer once more, "...we fucked with dildos, we had some strap-on sex, and my pussy was just literally so moist throughout entire weekend. It was so fucking tight, I tell you. I tasted some of my own juices from that dildo in which... Anna fucked me with. And in fact..."

Mom gradually spread her legs with Anna still sitting on her lap. Mom displayed a circle of moist between her legs. "...I'm so fucking wet right now, just thinking about it. And as you can see, I removed my thong, so I wear absolutely nothing underneath. I hate wearing these things, anyhow."

I couldn't say anything, my heart pounded and my dick grew hard. My dick grew so hard that my underwear was beginning to cave in. My stomach knotted into a twist and my anger intensified. Deep inside in my own perverted way, I wanted Mom to continue telling her story. Perhaps I didn't want her to stop. My balls of fists were now lightly trembling. I gulped hard.

"And I gained like what? 10 pounds?" Mom glanced at Anna, removing some stray hair from her girlfriend's delicate face. "I feel my tits just swelling already. Man, I just ate, drank and fucked all weekend long."

Judging by the look on my face, Mom just stared at me and quizzically asked, "Son, are you... hot? I swear that you're so fucked up in the head, just thinking that way about your dear mother."

Anna got up from Mom, her eyes slowly gazing up and down at me before making her way towards the kitchen for another beer. She shook her head, giggling, "Wow, you're a fucking pervert."

"Babe, fetch me another beer! I'll need to sleep really good tonight because I gotta' go to work tomorrow. Well, someone has to support this household, after all," Mom brushed her hair back, rolling her eyes, "And apparently, I start a new chapter tomorrow in class and I have another swim practice at school to go to. I teach a bunch of idiots, I swear."

Moments later, Anna raced back into the living room with two bottles of beer in her hands. She sat them down on the table. Anna grabbed her purse, ruffled inside it and pulled out a pair of revealing string swimsuits. "These are so fucking cute. Wear these tomorrow at swim practice?" Anna smirked and posed the pair of revealing swimsuits upon Mom.

Mom got up, snatched the swimsuits and began removing her shirt, right in front of me. My eyes widened, my lips quivered and I tried saying something but I couldn't. I extended my hand and under my breath, I meekly uttered, "No..." My dick grew fiercely hard; I grew so hot inside as I started shaking my head. "Please, stop. I'm begging you. Don't humiliate my mother like this..."

Mom, being oblivious to it all, tossed her tank top on the floor. Mom's pair of breasts had begun dancing correspondingly, while she was removing her push-up bra. She tossed those to the floor as well, revealing her slightly swollen breasts. Her dark pink nipples were exposed, even for me to see. Mom slipped on her string swim top and shook sideways, her breasts reacting accordingly.

"My, my..." Mom giggled. "I really love it, Anna. Thanks!" She snatched the stringy swim bottom from Anna and extended it outward. She removed her pair of tight shorts and tossed it aside, revealing her smooth bottom. Mom slid on her pair of stringy swim bottom, tucking the string between her smooth pair of butt cheeks. Mom reached down towards the table, grabbed the bottle of beer and popped it open. She guzzled it down and gulped.

"Gotta' hit the hay, dear. I'm going to sleep in these things tonight," said Mom, turning around and heading towards the stairs. With each footstep, Mom's chest bounced and I just fixedly watched. And her buttocks were naturally swaying in a feminine fashion. "Anna, did you bring a dildo? I want a quick fuck before I sleep. 'Cause I'm so fucking wet."

"Of course, I did!" Anna smiled, nodding. She then began eyeing me, "Wow, that look on your face. You're so pale. Drink something!" She giggled, handing me a bottle of her unopened beer. Right after, she promptly followed Mom upstairs and they disappeared for the night, right into my mother's master bedroom.

I was left alone in the living room. I just gazed down at Mom's clothes on the floor. That pair of shorts was just lying there, with her moist right in the middle. And I just momentarily stared at it, growing hotter on the inside with my heart fiercely pounding. Danger sprawled on floor and closed his eyes. Simply, I disappeared towards my room as well. I just couldn't think straight anymore. I just couldn't figure out this new reality.

My nightmare simply lingered on for another day.

12