Dinner and a Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, hold it." Patrick told her, easing down the vibrations. There was strain in his voice too. His eyes closed and a controlled almost in audible groan came from deep in his throat. Amber's heart raced, and she struggled to control her orgasm until she was given permission. She felt a hot stream, then another hit the napkin and drip down onto her fingers.

"Now...come for me Toy." Patrick clicked the vibrator's button to high and Amber's entire body shot up straighter. Her pussy, contracted around her fingers, she quickly pulled them out as consecutive spurts of slick liquid shot from her onto the chair. Patrick passed his hand between her legs and felt the puddle that was on the leather.

"Now you are going to have to sit there in the mess made and eat your dinner." He wiped his finger on the napkin in his lap then gave it to Amber.

"You'll use this." He said handing her the come stained napkin.

"Thank you Lovey." Amber said breathlessly, then placed he napkin on her lap

Chapter 2

Back in the car Patrick handed the driver a slip of paper with an address on it. The driver read it carefully, then tucked it into his pocket. Patrick sat back and pulled Amber to him. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Are you enjoying the night so far?" he asked

"I always do Lovey. I can't wait to see what comes next."

"Not much longer now." Patrick replied putting his arm around her. Amber rested her head on is shoulder while they drove.

After about 20 minutes the car pulled up to a gated home. The driver lowered his window and took the slip of paper from his pocket. He squinted at the writing, then pressed the code into the key pad. The gates swung open and the car proceeded forward. It pulled up to the front entrance and stopped. The driver got out and opened the door.

Amber looked up at the house, it was three stories, mottled brown brick, with dark green snaking vines along either side of the symmetrical, French style windows.

"Come on Cutie, it's much better inside." Patrick said tugging her hand.

The couple approached the grand double doors of the house and Patrick knocked. They only waited a few seconds, when the door swung open. A tall woman invited them in. She was dressed in crimson silk, that draped dramatically over her thin frame. She greeted Patrick amiably and ignored Amber. Amber knew instantly she was a Domme.

"Patrick, so nice to finally meet you." she pecked him lightly on the cheek.

"Yes, Klinna, this is Amber." Patrick said turning and gesturing to Amber, who was silently sizing up this "Klinna".

Because she was respectful, Amber kept her eyes low and only nodded, not letting on that she was unimpressed with the woman she was just introduced to.

Amber wasn't particularly interested in those people who were so easily sized up in the first few minutes of meeting them. Klinna was obviously not her real name, and the red simply gave it all always. Nityaklinna "always wet" the Hindu goddess who wore red and granted supernatural powers, the reminder of our power to create something never seen before. This woman clearly had fantasies of grandeur, which explained why she was a Domme...or at least thought herself one. Amber doubted it was natural as Patrick's dominance was. In fact she'd bet money this woman only role played dominance games for self gratification because outside of scenes, no one would even notice her, much less do as she asked. She probably couldn't keep a true sub happy very long. Amber was lost in her thoughts as "Klinna" looked her over. She never spoke to Amber directly, and Amber hadn't expected her to. Instead she addressed any questions to Patrick as was etiquette at lifestyle functions.

When their conversation ceased, Patrick took Amber's coat. As he slipped it from her shoulders he whispered into her ear.

"She's not that bad, and the house has some really great things to play with."

"Yes Lovey."

A small man appeared behind them and offered to take Amber's coat. He was shirtless and collared with a thick braided red leather strap around his neck. Obviously he belonged to "Klinna". Amber remained unimpressed.

"Mistress would like very much for you to enjoy the offerings of her home." he spoke with a thick foreign accent. Most likely Russian Amber thought.

Amber followed Patrick down the long hall to a room at the center of the house. Calling it a room was a bit of an understatement. It was more like a center court yard, only completely enclosed. There were several other couples and a few triads, in various stages of scenes. Amber stuck very close to Patrick.

They moved slowly through the room. Patrick moved from scene to scene, looking for something that caught his eye. He eventually stopped and began watching one particular couple intently. The man, was standing over a auburn haired, un collared woman. She was wearing a shiny patent leather body harness, that formed an X between her breasts with an O ring at the center. She kneeled, hands at her sides and head bowed as he wound thick black cotton rope around her.

Patrick had a deep appreciation for the artistic beauty of intricate knot work. He was studying each coil of the rope as it twisted around the woman's limbs. The Dom had started at her ankles, winding the rope up in patterns of figure eights, the pale flesh bubbled out between the coils, giving a rippled effect to her skin. As the rope reached her thighs it branched off, one end passing snugly up the crack of her ass, the other through her legs and between the lips of her pussy. The Dom then secured each end to the front and back center rings of her harness. He stepped back from his work and circled her.

Amber doubted she he was finished with her, as her arms were still free and her upper body was completely unrestrained.

The man went to a trunk and retrieved another length of black cotton rope and a collar that matched the patent leather of her harness. He circled her again, stopping directly in front of her. With his free hand he stroked the lines of her jaw bone, she kept her head bowed. Roughly he raised her face and dangled the collar in front of her. The woman's eyes flashed a mixture of fear, lust and anticipation.

Amber hadn't realized it before, but now she knew, they were spectators for her collaring.

The Dom's hand moved to her throat, pushing her hair away and exposing her bare neck. The woman's thighs trembled against her restraints. Her Dom taunted her with the collar, brushing it against her shoulders and breasts.

"Do you want this slave? Do you think you have earned the right to wear it?"

"Only if I have pleased you well." she answered lowering her head again.

"Almost slave...almost, but not yet." he said in a deep even voice. He held the collar open wide in front of her neck, but instead of placing it there his hand rose and he wrapped it around her head covering her eyes. The buckle did not quite reach, so he slid the rope through one of the large eyelets and then the buckle, pulling the rope so that it was equally halved , then knotted it tightly behind her head. He extended those two halves of rope behind her, down to her feet and tied one to each ankle. Her head was pulled backwards and her back arched at a slight angle. Her thighs continued to tremble and Amber noticed she was rubbing them together as much as the ropes would allow.

Amber knew that feeling and she thought of how she had done the same so many times under Patrick's restraints. Her pussy clenched and she felt new wetness flow from her and mix with what was still on her panties from the restaurant. She steadied her self against Patrick, who in turn positioned her in front of him and pulled her hips against his against his crotch. Amber felt the bulge there against her ass and her clit throbbed. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other causing the weighted lock to swing as she moved.

"Later Toy." Patrick said firmly, stilling her hips. "Patience, you'll get your turn, just watch." His fingers stroked lightly over the exposed skin between her skirt and bustier, then up to her neck where he laced his fingers into her hair and held her head so she could not look away from the scene before her.

The woman was now completely restrained. Her Dom had bound both of her wrists and raised them high above her head using a pulley that was hanging from the ceiling. Her Dom stepped back once again, admiring his slave, as she knelt stretched and blinded in her rope prison. From the chest where he had gotten the rope, he took out a short handled flog. He slapped the tails against his palm, and the woman moaned and pulled against her ropes. Her thighs were glistening now and the black cotton of the rope that was between her legs shown a visible sheen of her arousal.

"You are a horny little slave cunt aren't you?" her Dom snarled.

"Yes...yes, I'm sorry to be such a greedy cum lover." she responded as if she had been scripted. Amber guessed she had been, it wasn't uncommon slave behavior. She knew the things Patrick liked to hear and she routinely said them for him, this was no different

"You are not sorry yet slave." said the Dom as he swung the flog, striking a slanted blow across her breasts and lower rib cage. The skin quickly reddened. Patrick's grip on Amber's hair tightened as the redness turned to small welts. Amber knew he would be in full form for their play later, she could hardly contain her excitement.

The flogging continued until the woman's upper torso was thoroughly red, front and back. she was shaking and moaning when her Dom went to his chest and returned with a gleaming glass butt plug. He ran it over her lips first. She opened her mouth and sucked it as if it were a cock. When her Dom was satisfied with this he removed it from her mouth and moved behind her. There was just enough slack in the rope that was between her ass cheeks to move it aside an inch or so. He slid the plug into her brutally as she gasped and cried out

Amber's own ass cheeks tensed, and Patrick laughed wickedly, having felt them clench against him. Anal was something she had not been into much, and Patrick thoroughly enjoyed pushing that boundary. She knew she would be in for an intense night.

As the scene continued to play out Patrick's hand in Amber's hair became her only anchor to the moment. Her head was floating with anticipation of later. It took more effort every second not to sway or rub her thighs together.

"Watch." Patrick ordered, snapping her back enough to see the final moments of the scene. Her Dom was kneeling beside her now, the flog in one hand the other hand prodding and fingering her dripping pussy. She was begging incoherently by a this point and he withdrew his fingers and had her lick them clean. She lapped and sucked them as if she hadn't drank in weeks. She whined and pleaded when he took his fingers from her. Ignoring her wishes, the Dom brought his hands together on either end of the flog and pulled. Amber saw a flash of light and silver, as the handle slid away from the tassels to reveal a thin sharp looking blade. He drug the pointed tip over her skin, not cutting but no doubt giving sensations that were electric. As he got down to her ankles he cut the first figure eight knot, allowing her feet to spread. He continued higher , knot after knot, her legs opening to him with each release. By the time he reached the last one his breathing was heavy and lustful. The final knot fell away to leave only two dangling pieces of rope where they had passed between her legs and up to the o rings. He knelt between her calves and spread them further. Her arms were still pulled high above her and her head remained tethered to her ankle with the rope that held her blind fold. He trailed the knife over her back then up one arm and down the other. He drug the tip down her entire body, when he got to her ankles he cut one loose, then the other, releasing her head, but not the blind fold. This was still held firmly by the knot between the buckle and the eyelets. Her head flung forward back to its original bowed position. Her Dom encircled her waist with one arm and pressed his body to hers. He reached up, cutting her wrist free, she collapsed forward onto all fours. Amber could now see that he had pushed down the pants he was wearing. He entered her fiercely, shaking her body with each thrust. She screamed and writhed, taking every inch of him. As the speed of their grinding increased, her Dom, forced her up and off of her hands, holding her back to his chest. He whispered something to her no one else heard and her body convulsed. He squeezed her breasts and held her with his face tucked into the side of her neck, panting. The entire room was quiet as her Dom used the knife to slice the last and final knot from her collar. It fell and rested on her neck. Amber looked into the woman's eyes, they were absent, and euphoric, she was subspacing...hard. Her Dom fastened the collar on her neck and allowed her to fall into his arms. He stroked her hair and whispered things to her, she leaned her body into him in full submission. It was over, she was collared now, claimed, and owned.

Amber felt the buzz of the vibrator start up between her legs. She sucked in a fast breath and stood like stone.

"Good girl. Stand here until I come back for you." Patrick said letting go of her hair and leaving the vibration on slow and steady. "If anyone speaks to you be polite." He held her shoulders firmly, and turned her to face the rest of the room. "Right here, until you are told otherwise." he repeated.

"Yes Lovey"

He kissed her cheek lightly. "And remember, I don't share." he said as his lips left her skin.

Patrick walked around the room, speaking to those he recognized. Amber stood still and silent, watching, but not really focusing. The buzz on her clit was turning to a dull ache. She struggled with the urge to squirm. Patrick was calmly talking with a man who's back was to her. She saw Patrick shake his head, then nod. The man looked over his shoulder at Amber, then back to Patrick. He pointed at a door to their left. Patrick shook his hand then made his way back to Amber.

"Are you wet toy?"

"Soaked." Amber breathed

"How's your little clit feeling?"

"Throbbing." Amber squeaked, as the vibrations increased then pulsed at random intervals.

"Aa..Lovey..." she closed her eyes. "Please...."

"Getting difficult for you Toy?"

"Yes, very, I ...can hardly... stand."

The vibrations ceased. "Good. Play time." he said a glint in his eyes and mischief in his voice.

"Follow me."

Chap 3

If she hadn't been in the ballet heels Amber would have ran behind him, or maybe even skipped. She giggled to herself at the mental picture, a skipping slave girl, not exactly the norm. She forced the smile from her face and followed obediently with her head hanging, just for appearances sake. The sideways glance Patrick gave her as they entered the dungeon room told her he knew what she was thinking. She couldn't help but flash him a quick smile.

"Stop it." he said quickly

Amber furrowed her eyebrows and tried to look somber, she fought her giddiness but still a slight smile crept across her face.

SMACK, Patrick's open hand landed square on her ass. "Stop it." Patrick repeated, his authority surfacing.

The blow rocked her a little swaying the lock on her clit. Amber's stomach flipped and she knew she better listen. She lowered her head ashamed for having to be corrected twice. Her ass tingled.

"Thats better, now, are you going to be a good girl and listen?"

"Yes"

"Very good."

Patrick slid his hand under her skirt and felt to see how wet she was. He was pleased to find her panties completely saturated.

"Look what you did to the panties I bought for you. They are ruined." He rubbed his fingers together in front of her. "And that little incident in the car, I told you I would remind you of it later, didn't I?"

"Yes you did."

"Mmm hmm... turn around and bend over."

Amber turned and bent, her skirt fell over her hips, and her ass, with it's one red cheek, stuck high in the air.

"Grab your ankles, Toy."

Amber obeyed, wrapping her fingers around the shiny leather that covered them.

"Good girl. Stay like that."

Patrick moved to the opposite side of the room, Amber waited while Patrick browsed the array of items at his disposal. An entire section of the wall had been studded with pegs. From these pegs hung various instruments, some very common household items, other could only be found in the most well stocked fetish shops. Just seeing the selection gave Amber goose bumps.

When Patrick returned to her, he had a cane. With a swift motion he struck her ass across both cheeks. The sting radiated down her thighs, and Amber closed her eyes and pictured the pain in her mind. She saw it as heat spreading across her, consuming her body, like red hot lava. He struck again and her knees buckled. Eyes still closed she regained her posture, and waited for another strike. By the third and fourth blows there was hardly any mind left, soon she would be only body. A thoughtless vessel of sensation, the lines of pain and pleasure not only crossed, but woven and knotted together in endless strands of nothing but the moment.

Patrick surveyed the welts he had left on her smooth white skin. They rose in bright pink rows striping her ass. He hooked his finger in the ring of her collar and brought her to a standing position so he could look into her eyes.

"Take off your top."

Amber's released the first hook of the bustier, then the next. Her breast spilled out of the fabric, her nipples were hard like pebbles.

"That's far enough, reach around and feel what I did to your ass, Toy."

Amber ran her hands over the globes of her ass, she felt the welts as they continued to swell under her fingers. Her fingers brushing over them felt like tiny shots of electricity, causing her to tremble.

"Now, feel what doing that to your ass did to me." He ground his crotch into hers. His erection pressed hard against her already swollen and teased clit. Amber moved her hands from her ass to his in effort to hold him there.

"Greedy greedy little Toy, I can see I am going to have to do something about those hands. Put them at your sides."

Amber's hands dropped.

Standing in front of her, Patrick ran his fingers through her hair calming the misplaced strands. He adjusted her collar and bustier.

"Now, you look like a proper toy that I want to show off. Lean over that horse over there so they see your striped red ass when they come in."

Amber leaned over and pressed her upper body against the cold steal of the horse. He rested the side of her face against the bar, cooling her flushed cheek. Patrick's hands were on either side of her hips raising them, so that her legs were stick straight and her ass was high and on perfect display.

"Let your hands fall." he said.

Amber let her hands dangle loosely. She felt a draft of cool air glide across her thighs and she knew that the door had opened. She didn't dare look back to see whom had come in. Instead she listened quietly to the sound of the footsteps. She didn't think she recognized them, but couldn't be sure. The stranger remained silent.

"Eyes closed, Toy." Patrick's voice echoed.

A bar was placed between her feet while steel shackles locked around her ankles, forcing her to keep her legs spread. Long nails raked up the length of both legs sending a burst of alarm through Amber's body. She fought to keep her eyes closed as the hands prodded at her inner thighs, paying special attention to the sensitive area of indentation near her groin. Patrick had never once allowed her to be touched by anyone but him. Her heart pounded and revulsion rose in her throat, a thousand thoughts flooded Amber's mind. Her hands curled into fists.