Dinner & A Fantasy

Story Info
You begin a weekend of fantasy fulfillment.
3.3k words
4.22
55.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of our special weekends, the first in fact. We are a couple that appreciates many things together, romance, an unbreakable bond, trust and an appreciation for the joy of life together. This weekend was the culmination of our growing closer and sharing our intimate fantasies with each other.

In our first beautiful year together, we had found that our letting down our guard and sharing fantasies with each other had brought us closer together and really increased the passion and lust for each other. We had wondered if this would affect our love for each other but soon realized that our relationship grew stronger, even beyond our wildest hopes. There were so many nights that one would inform the other of a deep fantasy which always led to very intense orgasms for both of us. This had grown to be something we both loved, turning each other on with our thoughts.

This weekend would be spent in Chicago; we were staying at a sensual hotel downtown and were each determined to give the other a level of pleasure and fantasy fulfillment that we had not yet experienced together. We had talked about it for some time and wondered if we would really be able to take our fantasies to another level.

We arrived on Friday and wanted to have a romantic and sensual dinner. We both dressed for the benefit of the other. You had me pegged perfectly of course, with a low-cut top, showing off your full breasts, and a short skirt that barely concealed your garter belt and stockings. Your willingness to please and tease me struck me when I noticed that you even remembered those ankle-strap heels that you know drive me wild.

We wanted a quiet and dark restaurant, so that we could play and tease as the evening went on. We were recommended a place near the hotel where we were staying and found it to be perfect upon our arrival. Our evening went as hoped and you turned me on just sitting there. Those eyes teasing, flirting and revealing the lusty creature you had become of late.

During dinner, the few tables that were occupied around us belonged to mostly other couples. I had noticed more than a few glance our way during the evening. We did make for an attractive couple, but our playfulness and your raw sexual energy and attire were more likely the main attraction. It turned both of us on to know that we had been the center of attention and that a few of the couples nearby had imagined us fucking each other or fucking them. To be their aphrodisiac was a turn on to both of us as it was a shared fantasy to have some stranger desire the other.

As the evening went on, the other tables around us began to empty. You had definitely taken advantage of this by becoming bolder and teasing me mercilessly. We both knew that we were reaching a point were we were going to have to make each other come sooner rather than later. I leaned across the table and asked if you were wet. You responded with an erotic look in your eye and a sensual smile, and then slowly reached under the table to feel the wetness between your thighs.

As you were proving your sexual arousal by presenting two very wet fingers for me to taste, our waiter came again to the table. He asked again if we were in need of anything else, but barely got the words out as he noticed the erotic game we were engaged in. My heart raced as I noticed his eyes go from my sucking your wet pussy from your fingers to him openly staring at your breasts as you shamelessly flirted with him once again.

During the evening, our waiter had made many appearances at our table to check on us and was very transparent in his lust for your body. It had made for some serious sexual tension watching you flirt with him and knowing how turned on you got by it. He had rarely ventured very far from our table and had found anything to occupy himself within viewing distance of us. I had mentioned earlier that he was certainly going to jerk off tonight thinking of you and the thought had each of us aroused beyond belief.

We soon found that ours was indeed the last occupied table in the restaurant. We had plans for hitting the hotel bar after dinner where other sensual couples and singles were known to frequent but both of us knew that we had to have some sexual relief before we got there. We soon paid the check and were getting ready to leave when you mentioned that you would be right back and left the table after giving me a very wet and sexually charged kiss.

I watched as you walked away, not believing again that I had found such a beautiful heart in such a raw sexual being. Watching you walk, your ass in that tight short skirt, I felt a rush of emotions, pride and attraction along with the realization that you had the body of an absolute slut and much to my immense delight had found the slut within you recently.

I watched as you walked towards the bar area, thinking you were going to the restroom. You stopped short of there and approached our waiter instead. I watched as you startled him and then spoke with him in an obviously flirting manner. It was apparent that you were enjoying teasing this man and I knew you were turned on by his open glances at your full breasts. I could almost feel your pussy getting wetter from across the room.

I watched as you put a hand on his shoulder and leaned in to whisper in his ear. I couldn't imagine what you were saying, but as you spoke, I could tell you were not discussing the weather. I watched as you grew close almost nuzzling his neck as he gazed down the front of your top. From knowing the effect you have on me, I knew that mine was not the only cock beginning to stir. You finally finished with him and turned towards me with the sexiest look in your eyes and a wicked smile. You then motioned for me to join you near the bar as the waiter departed.

As I joined you, and slipped an arm around your back and we came together in a sensual embrace. We kissed again and I could feel the familiar sexual energy on your lips and in the soft moan you emitted. I reluctantly broke our kiss to ask what your conversation with the waiter was all about. As I kissed your neck, you whispered that you told him that you needed to get fucked and wanted to know if there was a more private place where you could be alone with me. I could feel your excitement rise when I responded with a groan that told you how appreciative I was of you.

You then, almost playfully, took my hand and said, "Come on baby". You led me around the bar to a sliding door, which led to another dining room. It was a small intimate room, which must have been used for private parties; there was a bar on one wall with large booths upholstered in black leather on the other. You led me to a large booth in the nearest corner and sat me down. You leaned down offering me a long overdue feel of your full breasts and kissed me seductively.

You broke our kiss long enough to tell me that you wanted to suck my cock and feel my hot come in your mouth. You knew how turned on it gets me to just hear your voice when you are sexually charged and acting the part of a slut. You then lowered yourself to your knees and began to release my cock with was now straining in my pants. I watched as you unbuckled my belt and a used your sexy fingers to slowly and seductively lower my zipper, sensually looking me straight in the eyes the entire time.

As you released my cock, I watched as you took it in your hands and slowly started to pump its length. You love doing this and it seems like you feel and enormous sexual power when you stroke my cock like that. The feeling of you fucking my thick cock with your pretty hands is so erotic, watching you pump me, and watching you devour my cock with your mind.

You then finally bend you take the tip of my throbbing cock in your mouth as you continued to fuck my cock with your sexy hands. We were looking in each other's eyes as you continued to pump my throbbing shaft. I knew that you must have been dripping by now, as I know it turns you on to the extreme to fuck my cock with your mouth like that.

You soon release one of your hands and slip it under your skirt. You are moaning now at the sensation of sucking me and touching your very wet pussy. As you continue to suck me, you again bring two dripping fingers to my mouth, watching my expression as I take in the aroma of your passion. I slowly lick your fingers clean while looking you in the eyes.

You then withdraw your hand and place it back under your dress. It turns me on to watch you suck my cock, slowly and deliberately, knowing that you are fucking yourself at the same time. I can hear your fingers as the circle you clit and play with your wet lips. I love that you get so wet and dream of your taste as you continue to pleasure me like only you can.

I reach and lift your top, exposing your breasts, feeling their fullness. I cup them and lightly pinch each hard nipple making you moan around my thick cock. I know you are slipping two fingers deep into your wet pussy and love having your mouth full of my cock at the same time. I love feeling you suck me like this, pumping me, loving the pleasure you give me while you fuck my cock with your mouth and hands. I am imagining the feel and taste of your pussy when you get this wet, the silky wet feeling of your sex.

As I watch you suck me, I notice movement to the side and see that our waiter friend could not resist the temptation to see what we could be doing to each other in here. He notices that I have seen him and accepted his presence. I also notice that he is quite aroused by our show and that he is slowly rubbing a very large bulge in his black dress slacks. He soon grows bolder, perhaps by need, and removes his long, thick cock and begins to stroke it as he focuses on you. He watches you suck my cock and thinks of your lips wrapped around his cock.

With my eyes, I motion for you to look over your shoulder, knowing that what you will soon take in will make your wet pussy drip with excitement and lust. You look is of pure sexual arousal as you continue to pump my thick cock while watching our waiter stroke himself. As we regain eye contact, your look says it all; I can see the heat within you and also hear your question of allowing you greater pleasures. With my eyes to you and with a gesture to our waiter I answer you.

As he approaches and kneels behind you, he is watching you stroke my cock, pumping it, devouring it. Your pure sexuality must be apparent as he takes you in while continuing to stroke his very large cock. I again nod to him, giving my permission to him, and with you watching, showing my dedication to your pleasure. I now watch as he places his hand under your skirt adding his hand to yours.

You then take your mouth off of my cock and moan in appreciation as he finds your wet pussy. You give him your pussy completely and return both hands to my cock as we share a look of arousal, knowing that we both had thought of this scenario so often. At this moment we feel a closeness we had not known before looking deep into each other souls, as this stranger starts fucking your very wet and ready pussy with his fingers.

Your moaning is building as you continue to stroke my cock and submit to the pleasure you are receiving from behind. With another glance at him and then looking deep into your eyes, I ask if you are my slut. This question alone can make your pussy drip and now I can see the rush of sexual lust in your eyes as you answer, "yes baby, yes". I then ask you if you want this stranger to fuck your pussy with his huge cock while you suck me. You answer with a nod and a whispered yes, but I motion for you to tell him. You turn, your hands still gripping my throbbing cock, and seductively breathe the words "fuck me".

You are dripping now, I can smell your pussy, you are pumping my cock and I have never seen anything like what I now see in your eyes. You are now my slut, and we are becoming closer as this man behind you prepares to slip his huge, thick cock into your tight and very wet pussy. I can hear your wetness as he begins to rub his huge cock up and down your shaved lips. He finally begins to thrust into you, you have both hands wrapped around my big cock, fucking me like only you can, slipping the head in and out of you wet mouth and fucking me with your hands.

You moan as he buries his hot flesh into your steaming cunt with a slow deep thrust. You begin to rock, as he finds his rhythm, fucking your tight, wet cunt with his massive cock. Our eyes are still locked as I fuck your sweet mouth and watch as you react from each deep thrust from the waiter. I know you love being filled, love that I let you have so much pleasure and know that you love that this is turning me on as well.

You are getting fucked hard now from behind and you take your lips off my hard cock, and while looking deep into my soul say, "baby, he is fucking me so deep". You pump my cock with both hands as he slams into your dripping cunt, pleading with him to fuck your pussy hard. The waiter is now moaning with each strong thrust into you, his pace is quickening and I know you want nothing more that to be filled with his hot come.

You work on my cock, fucking me with your hands and mouth, it is like a very tight pussy, and you know it is going to make me come hard. I can tell the waiter is going to come soon as well. He is fucking you deep and hard, moaning filling your hot cunt with his rock hard shaft. He is gripping your hips, slamming his enormous cock into you. I can hear his thighs slam into you, hear your drenched pussy accept this strange cock and see the pleasure in your eyes as you pleasure two lust-filled men at once.

You are now trying to make me come, because you know that he won't last very long in your hot pussy. You want two hot and thick loads of come in you at once and I know the thought of it is taking you over the edge. You now release my cock from your mouth, squeezing me in your hands as you bury your head in my lap and moan. A huge orgasm rocks you to your core as you submit to the waiter's trusts and fuck him back eagerly. Our eyes meet again as wave after wave overcomes you, your eyes light with each urgent thrust from behind.

You can tell that you are going to be rewarded soon with hot strange come in your pussy and turn, moaning for him to fill your pussy, "come in me, fill my pussy with your come, fuck me hard, fuck me". You are now fucking me towards climax as well, quickening your pace, sliding you hot mouth over the head of my thick shaft as you continue to stroke me. Your eyes, our fantasies, and your sharing the slut within you send me over the edge.

With a deep groan, I feel the heat of my orgasm swelling within me; I start to come, shooting my hot, white semen into your pretty mouth. You suck me harder as my thick come fills your mouth. The waiter, probably having the orgasm of his life, moans as his huge cock erupts into your hot gripping cunt. You can feel him throb as he fills you with his hot load, and coats your slutty pussy with his strange hot come. You are now going through and endless wave of orgasms, coming so hard and long as you are being filled with steaming hot come on both ends.

I have never come so hard myself as I love seeing the expression in your eyes as you come hard with me. Knowing that your sweet wonderful pussy is being filled with this stranger's hot semen is so erotic that our orgasms seem connected and are beyond intense. We share another moment of bliss, knowing that we will relive this moment often, fucking each other as we talk about it and each knowing how we both get so turned on seeing the other experience intense pleasure.

You reach up lifting you glowing face towards me and I meet you, our lips touching in a wet, sensual and erotic kiss. I can taste myself on your lips, as we share the best kiss of our life together. The look in your eyes and the tenderness of your kiss say everything I want to know about your heart.

As the waiter slips from your sodden, erotic grip and leaves us, we are now both thinking about fulfilling another fantasy. We are so connected we can speak volumes to each other with only a look. You can feel my cock begin to harden again as we think about what is to come. You then ask, in the sexiest voice I have ever heard, "Baby, I want you to fuck me, fuck my wet come-filled pussy".

A rush goes through me, shivers run down my spine as I think of slipping my now rock-hard cock into your wet cunt, I reach between your legs and feel the thick flow of hot semen pouring from your used pussy. "Can you feel his come in me baby? He fucked me so deep and filled me with so much come". You stroke my cock, pulling it towards you as you ask me to fuck you again. We kiss passionately as I slip my hard cock deep into the warmth of your dripping pussy, holding it there as you begin to rock against me. We fuck desperately, each having been here before in our fantasies. Feeling your pussy clamped around my cock and feeling the come lubricating our fuck sends us both towards a breathless climax. We come together in a kiss, feeling your contractions, as I add my hot come to his.