Dinner and a MMF 3 Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers

“I'm gonna cum again baby.” Beth said with a loud moan, as Jamie's powerful insertion was all it took to send her back over the edge.

Jamie looked down at the back of Ray's head hovering over the pussy he was fucking. He gripped the man's hair shoving it down into his wife's pussy. Jamie slowly pulled his cock from Beth's pussy as he stood up the young man stroked himself as he looked at Ray still eating the pussy that he had filled with cum earlier.

Beth could feel her husband's cock pressed against her face but she fought the urge to suck it she found herself worried about upsetting Jamie. She looked up at her young lover as he circled the bodies of the married couple.

Jamie took a long pause stroking his soaking wet cock as he made a decision that he knew was not a heat of the moment thing, but rather something he wanted. He knelt down behind Ray, as Beth instinctively knew what he wanted. She reached up and spread her husband's ass open raising her head up so she could lick his hole. Jamie took a long hard breath as he pushed into the ass of Ray.

“No please no, not now.” pleaded Ray as his ass was split open.

Jamie gripped his hips tightly and forced himself all the way inside the older man's ass. “I thought this is what you liked.”

“Not like this Jamie, please stop.”

The more Ray pleaded, the faster and harder Jamie's thrusts started to be. He was soon pounding in and out of Ray's ass. His big cock driving so deep it was making Ray's cock throb. Beth pulled her tongue away from her husband's ass and looked at the throbbing cock. She felt a little pity for Ray his cock looked as if it could pop any second.

“Can I?”

“Yeah.” Jamie responded in a low groan. Ray's ass felt good wrapped around his cock but the man was tight, and each stroke loosened him only a little bit more. Jamie was trying to hold back he was not ready to cum yet.


Beth swallowed her husband's swollen almost purple cock and was quickly swallowing his load as well. The feel of her lips was all it took to send him over the edge.

“Thank you, Jamie.” Ray said as he felt his balls empty into his wife's mouth.

Jamie could not hold back any longer when Ray climaxed his ass tightened also sending Jamie over the edge. His cock exploded in Ray's ass filling it with cum. Jamie pulled his cock out as the last drops spilled out of it dripping them onto Beth's face. The young man took a seat on the couch holding his cock in his hand. “Come here both of you.”

The married couple came to the boy as he commanded. They did not need to be told what it was that Jamie wanted as they both ran their tongues up his shaft. Jamie looked down at them both unsure how he had got to this point but was enjoying it regardless. The couple took turns sucking their lover's cock cleaning him tasting each other and his cum on it before pulling away and taking a moment to kiss one another.

Ray pulled his lips away leaving a visible trail of cum on both of their mouths. “Please let me fuck you, Beth.” Ray asked with desperation as he stroked his still raging hard cock. “I need it.”

“No Ray I don't think so not today.” Said Jamie, as he looked at Beth who just nodded in agreement. "That is my cunt now."

Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers
12