Dinner and a "Show" Ch. 01

Story Info
Your kinky evening starts at the dinner table.
1.2k words
3.57
13.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold the door as you walk in and the scent of the establishment's faire hits us in a wave. We walk to the hostess stand and I let them know we have a reservation. As I turn around I catch you looking intently at the open kitchen and it gives me a moment to take in your profile. From head to toe you're beautiful and I love that you walked in with me. Everyone knows I was able to catch your attention, well for dinner at least. Your hair, lips, eyes, neckline and curves... fuck yes curves. I'm practically entranced when you suddenly turn towards me with a quizzical look on your face. Shit! Busted! I can feel my cheeks turning red. The hostess saves me by tapping on my shoulder and asking us to follow her. I wait for you to pass and then get in line behind you. My eyes wander down those curves again, this time from behind. Self control Daniel, self control.

We're seated at a private crescent shaped booth that's large enough for four. We each scoot in on opposite sides and I purposely move towards the middle of the seat so I'm closer to you and notice you doing the same. Scandalous! The hostess hands us menus, a wine list and specials and tells us someone will be right over but I'm hardly paying attention. You're smiling at me because you know you caught me and I can't look away. The reverie is broken a few moments later when the waiter arrives. We choose a few courses we both want to share with the other and the waiter leaves. The talk comes fluidly as I knew it would and I'm drawn in. You're engaging, articulate and quirky which just serves to heighten how much I want you.

We eat, talk and share the meal with easy smiles and laughs. It's almost like we've done this a hundred times before. I'm a little quieter now as I don't want to take over the conversation. I'm a good listener and I find you fascinating so it's easy. The conversation is more casual now, even sensual without ever broaching the subject of sex itself. In what seems like no time we hit the 2 hour mark and dessert arrives. Your hand finds mine under the table and gives it a squeeze and then rests on my knee. It stays there as you reach for a fork. All I can think about is how my leg is practically on fire as I had no idea how much I longed for you to touch me. Your thumb rubs against my leg gently and slowly and you know I'm staring at you. The fork comes up with something deliciously chocolately and moves towards my lips. "First bite is yours" you say. I don't even bother to fight, my will power is now officially gone. I open and accept the gift and it's delicious but not nearly as much as this moment has been.

As we slowly eat dessert your hand moves up my thigh teasingly. It brushes against my hard cock causing me to blush again. Thankfully the table is covered by a long tablecloth and no one can see. Well maybe I do want them to see... I set my fork down and wait for you to finish your bite and then reach my hand up to your cheek and kiss you. Now I've taken you by surprise and the stiffness in your lips melts away as we kiss. The soft brush of your lips on mine, the feeling of your skin on my fingertips and your delicate scent all enhance the moment. I break away slowly and look into your eyes and I'm not sure what I see. Passion, romance, lust even? My hand drops to your lap and now it's my turn to touch your thigh. You're staring at me now and breathing very deliberately. I smile and pick my fork back up but know I now have the upper hand.

My hand slowly slides up your thigh and I feel you spread your legs slightly. I glance over at the table across from us and catch the couple staring at us. I give them a sly smile and they quickly turn away embarrassed as I think to myself "you should be doing the same". My fingertips move up the inside of your thigh and under your skirt. I've decided now is the time to be bold. You're still looking at me as they trail every upward and I turn and look back at you. I want to see your expression. My fingers find cloth and slide down over your mons pubis and suddenly I feel wetness. Your clit is engorged and I give it a flick through the panties causing you to gasp lightly and then bite your lip. A strand of hair falls over your eye but you haven't stopped looking at me. Up and down I tease with my finger as I feel your thigh slide right next to mine. Your body contorts a little and I know it's all you can do to keep the violent motions at bay. With my peripheral I can tell that couple is watching again and I know they see exactly what I'm doing to you.

"So do you need to get going or would you like to continue our date?" I ask coyly. It takes you a moment to react as if you're startled I said anything. My fingers continue to twirl across your now soaked panties and I can see how badly you are holding it all in. I glance towards the couple and they both look away which brings a smile to my face. I turn back and see that you've noticed them too but neither of us is stopping anything. The waiter comes by and thanks us, dropping off the bill and I see him follow my arm down to where it lies. He turns quickly and leaves but not before I caught the glimmer of a smile forming on his lips. With my free hand I deftly pull a card from my money clip and place it inside the fold. Your hands are holding my wrist now as if you won't let me leave. "So... the date?" I ask again.

The waiter returns, leaves and returns again, smiles and wanders off. Your lips move close to my ear and I hear you whisper "My place" and nothing else. I can't sign the bill with my free hand so I have to withdraw and when I look back at the couple they aren't bothering to look away now. Fine you want a show... both fingers go in my mouth and I realize you're the best course of the night. Unabashedly I continue to stare at them as I clean. When I'm finished I give them a smile and follow you out of the booth. My hand finds yours and we make our way out to the valet. I hand him the ticket and watch as he runs off to fetch the car. We stand in silence holding hands for a few moments before you suddenly kiss me deeply trying to take the momentum back but I give as good as I get. The car arrives and the valet comes around and holds the door for you. "Dick, that was my move" I think to myself as I palm him a five and move around to my door.