Dinner and a Walk

Story Info
You have a date tonight, and the forecast is Hot.
1.4k words
4.5
22.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening, you pick me up at my place to take me out for dinner. I am wearing a simple black dress, sheer black stockings, and my black stiletto heels.

We chat pleasantly as we drive downtown, neither of us acknowledging the electric crackle of sexual tension in the car. When we arrive at Caprice, my favorite French restaurant, we pick a spot upstairs in the sofa bar to eat our dinner.

The lighting in the bar is low enough for a bit of privacy, and we choose a seat far away from the bright lights and other customers.

As we settle in and order a few appetizers, I lean over to whisper in your ear that I am wearing a garter belt and no underwear. I tell you how I have been looking forward to our date all evening, and that I am already hot and wet for you. As I speak, I slide my tongue through my lips to caress your ear. I can feel you shiver, and I am pleased.

The waitress comes up to us bearing our first course. Long pomme frites are perfect for feeding each other, watching as our mouths slowly close around each fry. You reach out to place your hand on my thigh, and I can feel the smooth fabric of my dress rub like silk against my skin. The heat of your hand simply lying on my leg drives me wild.

Again, I lean over and whisper to you, this time suggesting that maybe you touch my thigh under my dress. I look you straight in the eyes and wink slowly, placing your hand where I want it, and giving it a squeeze.

"Oh!" the waitress exclaims softly as she approaches us. Perhaps she is excited, perhaps startled. She sets down our dinner plates, and makes a quick retreat to safer areas of the restaurant, looking almost as if she is afraid we will devour her along with our meal and each other.

We share a grin, and turn towards our meal. We cut the meat into delicate bites, and feed each other by hand, licking the juices from each other's fingers. The warmth of the food, and the tastes are incredibly sensual. The tart spiciness of coq au vin is the perfect counterpoint to our mood.

As we are winding down with our main course, the waitress reappears, and we order dessert -- chocolate mousse. We also ask her to bring the check, so that we can relax for a while. When she brings our trio of mousses and the bill, we thank her, and state that we will let her know when we need her.

She knows she is being dismissed, and I can see curiosity burning in her eyes. You can surely see it, too. I laugh low as she walks away, and place your hand on my thigh once more.

I whisper again that I am wet and hot for you, and ask you to touch me. As your hand slides ever so slowly up my inner thigh, I can feel your slightly rough palms against my soft, silky skin. It tingles and tickles deliciously.

When your fingers finally find my heat, I gasp softly. I have been waiting for this all evening, and I nearly come right there in the restaurant. The shudder that runs through my body is obvious, and you grin wickedly.

With your other hand, you scoop your index finger through the white chocolate mousse, and bring it to my lips. As your finger penetrates my mouth, you slip a single finger gently inside of me, while pressing your thumb against my clit.

To keep from crying aloud, I clamp down with my lips on your finger and suck it clean, looking directly at you, and pleading with my eyes that you be kind. With a mischievous smile on your face, you begin to gently rub your thumb into my pleasure spot, making my hips grind against my will.

With your other hand, you guide my fingers into the dark chocolate mousse and to your lips for a soft sucking. I can't stand any more, I come quietly, shivering and shuddering right there in the dark of the restaurant. As I try to recover, you continue to feed me mouse with your fingers and take mousse from mine. White chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate all became one in our hot, hot mouths.

When I can gather myself back together, I suggest we leave, and mention that I have a plan for the next stage of our evening.

We leave the restaurant and get back into the car, driving towards Greenfield Lake. Because it is such a beautiful, balmy night, we walk to the bridge and stand looking out over the water and the stars. It is a dark evening, and we can just make out the silhouettes of trees draped in Spanish Moss.

You press up against my back, and hold me tightly to you. running your hands across my body, exploring my shoulders, breasts, abdomen and moving down my thighs.

Under the cover of darkness, you begin to raise my skirt inch by inch, I can feel your rock hard cock nestled up against my ass. I reach my hands back and grab your thighs. They feel so warm and as hard as your prick. I massage and knead them, as you work your way up my body.

Once again, you touch me, making me gasp out loud. Before you can go further, I turn around, kneel down and unzip your pants to free you from the constraints of your clothing.

I take you into my mouth, as you wrap your arms around my head and shoulders, and moan softly.

The soft and sensitive head of your cock is delicious on my tongue. I breathe warm, moist air over you as I lick and suck.

Using my tongue, I flick the very tip of your penis over and over again, making you grab my hair and hold me tightly. Your hands knead my shoulders so insistently that it hurts, but I don't mind. Your need is such a turn-on to me, I would gladly embrace any discomfort.

With one hand, I hold your hips, pressing you towards my mouth. With the other, I stroke the base of your cock in a mounting rhythm. My hot, wet mouth moves up and down your shaft, sucking and licking. I can feel you getting even more rigid with desire.

Suddenly, I feel you lift me up, and turn me around, pushing me down to the rail of the bridge and lifting up my skirt in the back. You run your hands across my round bottom once, then guide yourself into me.

I explode immediately. I have wanted you so badly all evening. You give a low laugh, and use your hands to pull my hips back, impaling me on you. This is not making love in a gentle way, this is raw, animal need. Your pelvis hits me hard, over and over.

My hands hurt from the rough wood of the rail, as I hold on to keep myself from melting right through the boards below. Thrills of pleasure run through me again and again, so many times I lose count, but you still are not done.

Your hand reaches around me and slaps my clit lightly, driving me mad with desire. I begin to beg. "Please, please release me," I moan. You simply chuckle and rock me harder against your pelvis.

My hips sway back and forth, around and around. I clench my vaginal walls tightly against you, trying to suck you dry with my cunt. I can feel you begin to tense and shake as you prepare for the finish. I redouble my efforts, taking my power in the only way I can... by making you come for me.

When it happens, it is like fireworks have gone off inside of me. You cry out, and hold me tightly. I'm grateful, because otherwise I just might collapse. I think we are holding each other up.

Suddenly, we hear laughter. We turn to see a group of obviously intoxicated teens coming up the bridge towards us. Thank goodness it's a dark night! I'm able to pull down my skirt, while you hide yourself behind me. We look like nothing more than cuddling lovers as they walk by, and say something slightly off-color.

I can feel your cum trickle down my thigh, creating a line of cool wetness. I turn to you, and suggest a hot shower at my place.