Dinner And A Wicked Twist

Story Info
He gets more then He bargained for.
785 words
3.41
24.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tentatively she looked about the room, pearly white teeth gnawed on her bottom lip as her gaze swept the table carefully. Shifting from foot to foot she fretted that it would all go wrong, she was so nervous that she could feel her heart thunder in her chest, her skin felt clammy and she was breathing a bit quickly. Hearing the timer she turned, the scent of homemade lasagna filled the air, it was His favorite meal. Reaching over and grasping an oven mitt she placed it on and opened the door of the oven, looking to see if the lasagna was done, her mind drifting.

She had been planning this for awhile now, He was always saying He was curious to the submissive side of life, that He wouldn't mind exploring it, but it had never happened. Gathering information from three well-known and respected Mistress's from the club T/they belonged to. She had formed a plan, definitely an outlandish one but hopefully one that would give Him a bit of insight.

Closing the oven door she knew everything was just right. She just had to remember that the left side of the pan was the side that was drugged, the right side wasn't. Suddenly her breath caught as He walked into the house. God how He could still get her to catch her breath, have her heart leap in pleasure just to see Him. Instantly she went to greet Him, moving toward Him with graceful sinuous motions and kneeling down before Him, her gaze lowered as she whispered, "Greetings my Master, Your girl prays Your day went well". Eyes closed as His hand fell upon her head, dragging down through her curls, she shuddered with the instant joy of His touch and the thoughts of what would happen this night. As moments passed of small talk of His work and her finishing the dinner preparations, the doorbell rang.

A warm smile and a lowered gaze of respect met the Mistress ( whom was like her Aunt ) and welcomed the Mistress inside. Stepping back she watched as her Master embraced and kissed the Mistress on the cheek with a well of warmth and genuine happiness to see Her, asking Her to join U/us for dinner. Briefly thinking to herself that everything was coming to fruitation and working in her favor. Sending a smile to her Master and the Mistress she excused herself and went to set dinner on the table.

As she moved with soft delicate steps around the table serving the lasagna, her hand trembled slightly before Him. He reached out and caught her wrist, a soft hiss of breath fall from her lush pouty lips before she glanced at Him whispering shakily, "yes Master?". He just smiled, lifting her hand and lashing His tongue along her wrist where a splatter of the meat sauce had landed. Letting go of her wrist He slapped her gently on the ass as an indication to serve the Mistress. Quickly doing the bidding of her Master she finished serving and sat down, listening to His deep timbered voice and the Mistress's sultry one. Watching the by play between the two and noticing how the air was permeated with sexual tension. Master had tried to feed the Mistress but without giving anything away She just shook Her head and then offered Him a drink of wine.

Drawing her gaze to her Master she noticed how He was weaving in His seat and His words were muffled., glancing quickly at the Mistress she followed the nod, rising instantly and assisting the Mistress. Everything was in order upon entering as the Mistress had requested, including the spot she was to kneel and watch the entire time. Setting Him on the bed, the Mistress secured Him spread eagle to the four-poster bed after having stripped Him naked. A blush had come to her face as the Mistress let a long wolf whistle go in appreciation of His form but she moved quickly to her spot and kneeled. The scent of her own sex lingered noticeably as the Mistress took the flogger from the table. The Mistress's words were softly spoken yet held such strength. She moved around the sides of the bed, swishing the flogger and teasing His body with soft strikes. Whenever He started to tug and order the Mistress to let Him go, the flogger came down sharply, the sound echoing as His gruff voice or grunt was heard. Just then He turned His head and looked across the room. It had dawned on Him exactly what was happening and that He was at the mercy of T/two women, one His submissive the other His new Mistress.