Dinner, and Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrisLace
KrisLace
15 Followers

She was smart enough to know what was up. "Slap my ass, slap it hard while you fuck me." I let go of her tit and leaned back again. I reached back and smacked her ass hard. And again. I could feel that her fingers furiously played with her pussy. I would cum any second now. And finally as I smacked her ass as hard as I could she grunted, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Oh yeah, oh, oh god! Cum on my ass. Fuck me and cum on my ass!" Her head dropped down to rest on her arm as her spasming pussy slowed and she let me use her pussy.

Her cumming and dirty-talk was more than enough as I couldn't hold out any longer anyway. Her insides became even slicker with her cum. My ass was throbbing around the plug, my balls were aching, and my cock felt like it was literally going to explode. A couple more thrusts and I pulled out. I slid my cock up against her asshole sliding the length of my shaft between her cheeks. I let out one of the most intense grunts I had in years, my first cumshot landing in her hair on the back of her head. It all felt amazing as my ass throbbed with every cumshot. The next two landed on her back forming nice-sized puddles, and finally a few more just made it onto her ass, dripping down over her little brown puckered asshole and onto her pussy. I was panting and grunting still, my cock feeling like it had been hit with a hammer at this point.

"Jeezes, I said cum on my ass, not cover me head to toe!" She faced me now. She actually looked mad. I kind of smiled. "Oh, you think it's funny?" She reached behind her head and pulled a glob of cum from her hair. She reached out and smeared it on my lips before I knew what was happening. "How do you like that? Want some more?" I was now laughing though she was kind of freaking me out. I was sitting in the grass, on my knees now, her on the edge of the chair. "There's more," she said, lifting up a little and reaching between her legs. The cum on her back must have all dripped down there too. She lunged forward on top of me and I easily toppled backward. It was all so sudden. She smeared a huge wad of my cum right onto my mouth and held her hand there rubbing it in. I could taste it. I was kind of pissed, also slightly ashamed. But I was also turned on.

Her breasts rubbed against my chest. My leg against her wet pussy. I could smell cum and pussy and sex. I liked her on top of me being forceful. I laid motionless. She looked me in the eye, "Eat it." She then scooped more from her pussy and my face. "Open your mouth and eat it." I did as I was told. I opened up and watched as she dripped a giant wad of cum right into my mouth. I didn't even know if I liked the taste or not. But I liked this, what was happening.

She got up and didn't say a word. We both proceeded to get cleaned up as best we could. We smoked another joint and didn't say much. Dana and Phillip returned soon-after and he and Gina prepared to go. While Phillip and Dana said their goodbyes I smiled at Gina.

"That was uh...that was pretty awesome," I whispered, cool as I could. "Yeah, you liked that?" She had a weird tone. She had a serious look on her face again. "You're mine now, bitch. You're a little slut and I know it. And I'm gonna treat you like one." With that she turned around. "See y'all next time. It was fun." And her and Phillip left.

I just stood there stunned, and slightly terrified.

KrisLace
KrisLace
15 Followers
12