Dinner and Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carla, I'm sorry," she said.

"Sorry for what, I want more, its so thick, let me have more."

She pushed and tried to contract her bowels into me. I replaced my tongue with my middle finger, now sliding in easily to the hilt. I felt more fudge, Diana's gourmet fudge.

"This is my food, this is my hunger," I thought.

I pumped her asshole until it started meeting my rhythm. An inner slime started emerging and I took my cue and added the index finger. Two digits ramming her. She bucked and heaved her precious buttocks into my face as my fingers fucked away. Her lips teased my crotch and she made to resume eating my cunt. I was on fire.

Luscious Diana felt my fingers and gently squeezed her bowel muscles; they slid out slowly. A perfect mini log snaked out. I let it wipe my cheek and I pulled it along until its one inch length was smeared above my lip, glistening and sticking below my nose. As I caressed her pulsing labia with my mouth, I inhaled her turd, odor wafting through my senses. So powerful the scent was, I drank the steamy smell full in and felt the warmth expand my lungs.

I licked her cunt until salty droplets spewed from the flesh wings and she bucked her ass firmly into my nose, as if she could see behind her, squishing the chocolate flat on my upper lip, releasing more essence into my nostrils.

Her moans became louder and she suddenly pushed a hand back and pulled one ass cheek aside, availing her brownie. As I ate her more furiously, trying to suck up her sweat and pussy drops, she expertly found the candy and pressed it smoothly, mashing it between her fingers, then gently fed her mush to my slathering mouth. I took in her crusted fingers once again and focused my tongue on her shit, her beautiful shit. As I licked the frosting, her fingers opened her back hole. I swallowed some of her treat and my mouth suckled her slender fingers, now playing with her anus. My tongue aggressively stabbed her asshole and her hand fled away, giving to me her moistness. It was as if she subtly directed my actions and I followed unknowingly. She quickly directed her head to my crotch again and a finger found my own anal opening. She easily gained entrance and I felt the penetration with joy. A second finger comes alongside and she tries, I'm not lubricated there yet, and it sticks.

Diana, now streaming ass lube around her turd in my mouth is beginning the travel to ecstacy and has seemingly lost her hold on reality. As her wet ass grabs my two fingers and mouth, she assaults my anus, attempting to reciprocate. She truly wants us to be equal, but I'm still dry and it becomes painful.

"Diana, stop, it's too dry, it's hurting," I blurt.

But the stabbing gets harder as she becomes lost in my mouth. A second nature takes over as she bucks on me and her mouth shoots to my reddened swollen sphincter. Her tongue darts straight into my pipe and violently wiggles far inside. I respond my grunting out into her mouth and a stream of my insides seeps out, at least it feels that way. She groans and slobbers around my anus as it relaxes, now wet, hot, and fully inflamed.

Her two fingers go in smoothly and a third follows. Three fingers deep in my ass is too much for her and she screams into my cunt as she comes fervently onto my tongue and lips, alternating between her holes. Her hips tango over my head as her orgasm passes through her body, fingers buried in my shitter. With a final come quiver, she shits out a second morsel, a little softer and longer onto my lips. I smash it onto my face and smell it in the heat of the moment, tasting and swallowing bits as they fall into my ever-busy mouth.

Diana was telling me there's nothing quite so royal as shitting out your bowels while coming! I was trying to take notes.

I feel my ass heave and it seems as if I have to shit an enormous load and I squat down, pushing her out of my. My bud flares out and her mouth glues itself to my tube, tonguing the insides, so fresh and raw. The sensations pass though my pussy walls and I experience a subtle anal/cuntal orgasm that takes a long time to complete. I lost myself in the wetness as I heaved into her. Oh my lord, if anyone had known. Sixty-nine with another woman is absolutely the topmost top. I don't know if we came together, or separately, but we roiled in some kind of mutual, filthy, and loving climax.

I always had suspected but now I knew that when a beautiful woman sits on your face, all you can do is cum and cum.

We were tangled, our faces were messy and our cunts and asses were breathing flaccidly. She pulled her fingers out of my ass and my hole gave forth. They were covered with a milky brownish film, but nothing solid. She got up and lay across my body, planting her mouth on mine. We breathed rapidly into each other through our passionate kissing, still wanting to taste and smell each other as we slowly came back to earth. I nibbled one of her nipples, long neglected, and covered it with a smear of shit.

Diana got up quite suddenly and said, "Carla darling, I've got to get back to my party, my god, what time is it?"

Like a slap in the face she disappeared. My heart skipped a beat with fear. She returned in a few minutes from her bedroom wearing a new blouse, still bottomless. I pulled her cunt to my mouth and tried to clean the muck from her genitals.

"Not now, love, I've got to get back. You too. But listen, be careful no one sees you and come down five minutes after me."

And she left, closing the bathroom door behind her, empty glass in hand, me still dreamy on the day-bed, without skirt or panties, full of fantasies. I dressed shortly and made it downstairs and found myself feeling quite drunk in the dining room picking nervously at the desert trays. I glanced at the party; most were still out on the deck, my husband included. No one had missed me, or us, it seemed. How long had it been?

I unconsciously picked up a chocolate truffle. I turned around and saw my face reflected in the mirrored sideboard. A streak of Diana's bowels remained above my mouth, going across the left side of my face. I smiled as I bit into the truffle.

"Hi Carla, I haven't seen you tonight, how are you?"

It was Cynthia, an older, formal and annoying acquaintance. She quickly noticed my streak and caught my eye, gesturing disapprovingly at the smear.

I smiled at her, "Cynthia, oh hi, how are you. Sorry, these truffles are amazing, mocha.." and I licked the smear away as she looked. I don't know if it was embarrassment or disgust on her part, I'm sure she only thought it was chocolate, but still ever so… impolite. I was shaking inside from the ecstasy, the forbiddeness of it all, the newness of eating cunt. But mostly I was shaking at the thought of a possible dismissal by Diana; that she had had her fun and now would return to her inner circle intellectuals. That I had been used. I was fearful I wouldn't see her again like this.

"Carla," she said, "I haven't seen you all night, where have you been hiding?" Diana put on quite a ruse in front of several guests now gathering at the desert table.

My heart skipped a beat as I knew I had misjudged her, that I would have her luscious nakedness again soon. I felt it in the way her eyes communicated with mine at that instant.

"Diana," I responded, "I've been looking all over for you… I just got here a little while ago and I've got to get to the restaurant, it's Saturday night and all, you know the business… but I'm so happy to see you. Thank you so much for putting this on. The food's wonderful, these deserts, the truffles, so chocolaty, ymmmmm."

"Oh, Carla," she said, helping the several guests to our conversation," you're just being politic, this is positively pedestrian compared to what you can create, what I've had at your restaurant. Do you have to go? I'd love for you to stay, it seems like ages since we've spoken."

"I must go, I'm sorry, but please call me, Diana."

And I took one more truffle as I inched my coat on and took a slow bite, staring Diana in the eyes.

"Oh, Carla, do be a friend before you leave," she looked at me. "Come with me and help me get down a tray in the pantry, it's too high for me."

And I followed her into the pantry off the kitchen where a dozen guest now rummaged through half-empty wine bottles and trays of pass-around foods. She closed the door behind us in the small space and grabbed me hard, thrusting her tongue down my throat. We jointly finished the truffle that was in my mouth. She looked at me and spoke, "That was indecently heavenly, oh Jesus I've got to fuck you, Carla. I must have you soon." And we kissed for a long passionate moment, our mouths drinking in each other's body. She left quickly with a tray she easily pulled off a shelf, I followed.

She thanked me loudly, picked up a glass of amber liquid and disappeared into the crowd. I left the house.

12