Dinner and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex watched as Ryan finally grabbed Melissa to return her embraces. He thrilled to see the two of them locked together, kissing wildly, with his wife grinding her pussy into the other man. Ryan's hands moved up and wound themselves into Melissa's long curly hair. He yanked her head back violently and began to ravage her throat and neck.

"Ahh," Melissa responded throatily. She rocked harder against Ryan. His mouth was all over her and she was desperate to have her nipples in his mouth. Groping about, she finally found Ryan's wandering hands and placed them on her breasts. He groaned into her mouth as she did so.

He began kneading them gently. "Oh, yes...yes," he murmured approvingly.

Suddenly, Melissa pulled away and moved off of Ryan's lap. As she did so, his lustful expression quickly changed to one of momentary confusion as he returned to reality. Melissa smiled and kissed him.

"S'okay," she assured him, "see?" She nodded with her head in the direction of her husband, who was looking at them with obvious approval. "Just a sec," she whispered.

With that, Melissa crawled over to where Alex was reclining on his corner of the couch, rubbing his erection through a barrier of cloth. He looked down at her head as she moved between his legs and planted a firm kiss on his crotch. She slid her body up his until she was level with his face. Melissa then pressed her swollen lips to his and kissed him deeply as her hand moved to unfasten his pants.

Alex gasped as his wife pulled his hard cock out of his pants. Momentarily closing his eyes, he concentrated on the feel of her hot, wet mouth as she slowly slid his shaft into it. Her tongue curled around his cock as she worked her way up and down him. He then watched as she sat back and took his hand to place it on his cock. Obligingly, he began to stroke himself, using her saliva as lubrication. Alex then watched as Melissa returned to the awestruck Australian who sat dumbfounded and horny on the floor of their living room.

"Hmm, now where were we?" she asked teasingly.

Ryan grabbed her by her hips and pulled her onto him again. "Right here," he answered, now fully committed to what was happening. His mouth found her neck and he nibbled and sucked at it, causing Melissa to writhe with pleasure.

"Mmm...oh, that's right...ahh...now I remember," she said. "...Thanks."

"No, no, thank you." His sense of humor had returned, too.

Melissa sat up and rocked her hips against Ryan. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her husband, slowly stroking himself as he watched her. She smiled, and slowly pulled her shirt off over the top of her head, revealing the silky push-up bra beneath. Pushing Ryan's eager hands aside, she continued to rock her hips and unsnapped her bra. As it dropped to the side, she cupped her breasts in her own hands and massaged them gently while the two men watched.

Ryan groaned in frustration and Melissa finally replaced her hands with his, gasping as his thumbs flicked her nipples. She let out a small yelp when Ryan's mouth latched on to one of the hard, pink peaks. His tongue played with her nipple ring and she arched her back with pleasure. Melissa felt as though she was on fire as Ryan explored and teased her with his tongue and teeth.

Reaching forward, Melissa grabbed a handful of Ryan's shirt from behind and began to tug impatiently. The Aussie finally complied and helped her remove his shirt. As soon as it was off, Melissa leaned forward to press her naked torso against his. Her nipples tingled as they rubbed his chest hair, and she kissed him fiercely. Melissa's hips moved of their own accord now. They gyrated and twisted in short, sharp half circles, grinding the damp crotch of her pants against the hard bulge straining against his jeans.

Melissa broke their kiss long enough to stand and quickly remove her pants. She pulled Ryan's hand up and between her legs so he could feel the wet spot there. Before she could stop him, he began to rub her swollen clit, easily felt through the thin fabric of her panties.

She stood paralyzed by the sensations and groaned low and deep. Her eyes found Alex's and she held his gaze for a long moment, letting him watch the arousal build in her face.

Suddenly the other man's fingers slipped past the edges of her panties and into the heart of her cunt. Melissa stood there in the middle of the living room, with Ryan's fingers moving wetly in and out of her pussy, trying not to fall down, while her husband watched.

Finally she could take it no longer. Pushing his hand away, Melissa dropped back to the floor and practically ripped open Ryan's jeans. She moved with ferocity that only lust could induce. Once she had his pants off, she slowed down and began to caress his cock with obvious pleasure. Melissa rubbed the hard shaft against her check and face. Parting her lips, she slid the head of his penis into her mouth and sucked gently. Her hand wrapped around the length of his cock and moved slowly up and down while she toyed with him.

Ryan growled and pushed his hips against her face. He wanted her to take him all the way into her mouth. Normally, she would stretch things out longer, but tonight she didn't have the patience. Millimeter by millimeter, she moved her mouth all the way down. Ryan gasped when the head of his cock rubbed against the back of her throat.

Then, just as slowly and carefully, Melissa moved her head away, circling her tongue around his shaft as she withdrew him. Licking and kissing, she lavished all her attention on the new cock in her face. She had no idea how long she sucked and slurped, and was surprised when she felt her panties being removed.

Looking behind her, Melissa saw Alex. After removing her panties, he guided her to the couch and directed her to sit. He too, was naked now, and he sat next to her once she was settled. Melissa took his cock in her hand and stroked him. Alex pulled on her knee and spread her legs wide.

Ryan immediately seized the moment and glided in between her legs. He began to kiss her other lips, slipping his tongue into her wet pussy. Melissa gasped and arched her back into his face. Alex, his cock still in her hand, bent to kiss her and massage her breasts while Ryan began to eat her pussy in earnest.

Melissa was overwhelmed with sensations. She moaned and thrashed, her eyes closed. Her breath came in spurts as the fire began to build in her. Nothing else existed other than Alex's mouth on her nipples and Ryan's on her pussy. He held on to her hips, trying to steady himself against her wild movements.

Both men could tell she was getting close as they listened to her guttural, "ah...ah...ah...," coming faster and in time with Ryan's fingers as they now pumped in and out of her. Melissa wrapped her legs around him and gripped his head tightly to her pussy. Suddenly, she arched her back violently and yelled out with an unmistakable cry. The smell of sex filled the room.

Nobody spoke or moved for a minute. Melissa finally opened her eyes as she tried to clear the orgasm-induced haze filling them.

"Wow," she breathed out simply. She then kissed both men in turn and slid off the couch. "Your turn," she said as she motioned for Ryan to take her place on the couch. Alex slid off and joined her on the floor. He sat back to watch as Melissa knelt down in front of the Aussie.

"Bloody fucking hell," he hissed as her mouth enveloped him again. Melissa eagerly lapped up the glistening drops of liquid that had leaked out of his cock. Using her hands and mouth, she began to work Ryan up into his own frenzy.

Alex watched as his wife worked on the other man. He lovingly caressed her ass as it stuck up in the air, bouncing in time with her head, moving up and down on Ryan's cock. He admired the view of her neatly trimmed pussy. It still glistened with her juices and Ryan's saliva.

Melissa moaned, sending vibrations through Ryan's cock, when Alex entered her from behind. Alex gripped her hips and slid in and out slowly, firmly. He needed her to be able to concentrate on the other man for a bit longer.

So, he set a steady but slow rhythmic pace, enjoying the view and the feel of his wife. Alex slid his hands up and down her back, admiring the curve of her as she bent over Ryan's lap. She reminded him of a kid with a new toy, so obvious was her enjoyment.

Grinning to himself, Alex took a firm grip on Melissa's soft hips and gave her a few hard and fast thrusts. With each movements, she grunted, her noises muffled by Ryan's cock as it filled her mouth. Alex looked down and watched as he slid himself in and out of her pussy, her ass pressing back in to him.

Melissa tried her best to concentrate on Ryan. She sucked and slurped noisily, her lips wrapped tightly around his engorged flesh. His fingers were tangled in her curls again and he began to fuck her mouth, raising his ass off the couch with each push.

Not quite ready yet, Melissa moved her lips to Ryan's balls, eliciting a gasp from him as she gently enfolded one in her mouth. Sucking carefully, her tongue wound circles around it and her hand stroked his wet cock. Slowly, Melissa licked him, tasting every inch.

Her thirst slaked, Melissa returned her attention to Ryan's cock, ready to finish him. She took him deep into her throat, sucking firmly. Her hands and mouth worked furiously, bringing him to the edge as she devoured him. Her pussy tightened as she anticipated Ryan's climax, and as Alex continued to pump into her, his speed increasing now, too.

"Oh...fuck, yes...yes," Ryan exclaimed as he grabbed her head, fiercely pressing her into him and temporarily smothering her. Melissa could feel his balls tighten against her chin and his body went rigid. Loud sounds of pleasure filled the room and he shot his cum deep into her throat. Melissa fought to maintain her hold on him, swallowing the hot liquid as it pulsed out. Hands on his hips, she refused to let him pull out until she had milked every last drop out of his cock. She held him in place, gently kissing his now ultra-sensitive member.

Alex then took control over the moment and increased his pace as he began to ram himself into his wife. Melissa nearly shouted out and he watched as she grabbed Ryan's hips again to steady herself. Her face was now resting in the other man's lap. Alex thrust deeply into her and thrilled to see her body shaking with his pounding.

Melissa freed one hand and snaked it down to her pussy so she could rub her clit. He could see her arm moving rapidly, almost violently. Ryan's hands caressed her back and she pushed herself back against Alex with each of his thrusts. His fingers bit into her hips now, but he knew she didn't care.

The sounds of slapping skin, grunting, and panting filled the room. Alex's groin tightened more and more, his movements becoming faster as he drove into her. Suddenly, Melissa let out a deep, throaty groan and Alex could feel her orgasm clutching at his cock. The pressure inside him finally exploded and washed over his body. He thrust deeply into her, over and over again with each successive shock wave as he ejaculated forcefully into her pussy.

Melissa moaned softly and pressed back into him once more, still lost in her own orgasm. The naked and sweaty trio collapsed into a spent heap, sprawled on the living room floor, pulses racing.

12