Dinner...And More

Story Info
A surprise evening leads to more than he had planned.
6.6k words
4.02
56.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey stood naked in front of her full length mirror, trying to decide what to wear. Everything had happened so suddenly she hadn't had time to think straight. Two hours ago his parents had shown up and said they were taking the kids for the night, and that Patrick had an evening planned for them. She'd quickly packed some clothes for the overly excited kids, kissed them good-bye and taken an envelope from Patrick that her mother-in-law was told to give her. Inside was a note written in his scratchy handwriting:

Lindsey,

We haven't had an evening for us in far too long. We talk about it and talk about it, but we never make it happen. Tonight I am making it happen. Hopefully it's no later than 3:30 seeing as the limo will arrive at 5:30. I think 2 hours is enough time for you to take a hot bath and get yourself ready for dinner. Our reservation is for 7pm tonight. The limo ride is going to be about 45 minutes or so, that leaves us enough time to have a couple of drinks before dinner. As for what to wear...It has to be sexy, that much you know I'd ask for. The restaurant isn't super fancy, but it's nice. I'll be wearing a shirt and tie, no jacket. We're going to have a wonderful dinner and then retreat upstairs to our suite, and see where the night takes us. I'm certain between you and me, we can think of something to do. Don't worry about clothes for tomorrow, I already have them with me.

I love you Baby-Love.

Love,

Patrick

She had narrowed it to one of the three dresses that she knew drove him wild. Looking at them again, she grabbed the red one and held it in front of her nude form. Patrick loved this one because it had an open back that dipped to just above where her butt started. It was also the shortest of the three, stopping just under her butt at the very top of her thighs. Holding it up she felt a ripple of excitement pass through her as she recalled the last time she had worn the dress...

...Patrick's roommate from college had called and invited them to his wedding in Colorado. They hadn't had a vacation since their honeymoon two years prior, and jumped at the chance. The wedding was great and the reception was a blast. They had danced just about every dance, and on three separate occasions Patrick had been asked if it was all right to cut in, and each time he smiled and said sure. Following the third time she'd danced with a stranger she walked to Patrick and had taken his hand muttering, "Follow me" to him. They had left the reception hall and went out on the balcony. Lindsey pushed him against the wall and had attacked him, kissing him all over as she unzipped his pants. When she had removed his penis from his pants she broke the kiss off and turned around. She lifted her short dress over her ass and told him, "Take me now." Not needing to be told twice Patrick stepped behind her; moving her lacy red thong off to the side he slid right in. Neither of them was able to last more than a minute, cumming loudly at the same time. As they straightened themselves they heard clapping and cheering. Looking down the balcony they saw a couple hooting and clapping for them. Lindsey and Patrick laughed as they took a bow and returned to the reception...

That had been eight years and three children ago. Lindsey looked at the dress one more time and couldn't repress a smile. "I wonder how many of the ladies in the PTO can still wear a dress they wore eight years ago," she thought as she tossed it aside. At thirty three years of age and the mother of three children, she looked damned good. She had long curly auburn hair that hung just below her shoulders. Her blue eyes were the same shade as the Caribbean Ocean and she had the same figure she had when she was 25; though Patrick liked to say she had a figure that would make a 21 year old jealous. Standing five foot nine she had a nice 36B bust. "They may not put Dolly Parton to shame but at least they are real," she thought. Looking at the clock she cursed, "Damn". It was 5:20; the limo would be there in 10 minutes. Picking up the last two dresses she alternated them in front of her. Her little black dress or the blue one?

The black dress came to mid thigh, not as short as the red one but short enough that when she sat it would ride to the top of her thighs. It had a scoop neck and spaghetti straps with a neck line that dipped just below her shoulders.

The blue dress was strapless and tight from her bust to her butt, where it hung like an evening gown to her ankles; he loved the way it made her eyes glow, the way it hugged her supple frame, and the way her hair looked as it lay on her shoulders. Tossing the blue one on top of the red one she unzipped her black dress and laid it on the bed. Grabbing her favorite black thong she slid it up her silky legs and stood sideways in front of the mirror admiring her form. Though she'd never admit it to anyone, she liked how she looked. Opting to go braless she zipped herself up and found her black low heeled shoes in her closet. Looking out the bedroom window she smiled as she watched the limo pull in front of the house. Checking herself once more in the mirror she grabbed her little purse and headed for the door. As she opened it a handsome chauffer stood on the porch.

"Mrs. Lindsey I presume?" he asked as she stepped from the house.

"Yes sir," she replied with a slight blush in her cheeks. I thought chauffeurs were supposed to be old men, not hunky younger guys, she thought.

"Right this way Madame," the chauffer said as he took her hand and led her to the limo. As she slid into the limo the driver passed her an envelope before closing the door. Giddy with excitement Lindsey tore open the envelope to find another note from Patrick:

Baby-Love,

I hope I didn't rush you too much, but I know when you get thinking about things sometimes you change your mind. There's no changing of minds tonight. Just sit back and enjoy. Since you have a little wait before dinner I took the liberty of putting some champagne and O.J. on ice for you. Have a mimosa or two on the way. There's more waiting in our room so drink up. When you get to the hotel head to the restaurant and take a seat at the bar, I'll join you there.

Love,

Patrick

Smiling she popped the cork on the champagne and mixed it with some O.J. Sipping her drink she enjoyed the relaxing ride and feel of the soft leather seats.

At 6:15 she arrived at the hotel a little tipsier than she had intended Not being a regular drinker the two and a half mimosas had had quite the affect on her. Straightening her dress as she stood she headed into the lobby, not failing to notice the glances and smiles she received from some of the male patrons.

"I still got it," she thought as she went into the lounge at the restaurant.

Seeing the mostly empty bar she gave a sigh of relief. Looking around she didn't see Patrick anywhere. Settling on a stool at the far side of the bar she ordered a Sex on the Beach from the bartender, trying in vain to keep her dress from riding up on her thighs. Glancing around the lounge she saw about twenty or so patrons, most of them couples.

The bartender returned with her drink and set it in front of her saying, "Compliments of the gentleman across the bar."

Lindsey looked across the bar with a seductive smile to get Patrick's blood boiling, only to realize it wasn't Patrick who had sent her drink. Knowing she had sent him the response that he was hoping for her pulse quickened as the stranger stood up with his drink and headed around the bar towards her.

"He's handsome", she thought as he rounded the bar, "no he's sexy as hell."

The mystery man was about six one with short dirty blonde hair, to the point of being almost brown. His smile was ivory white and his bare arms were golden. The green polo shirt he wore was a little tight, but it showed his muscled body well. He stopped in front of her and gestured to the stool.

"May I?" he asked with a deep baritone voice.

She felt her cheeks flush as she replied, "Sure."

Settling in next to her he turned to look at her as he sipped his beer. "I hope you don't mind," he said motioning to her drink, "but I can't stand to see a beautiful woman drink alone, it's simply wrong." Lindsey sipped her own drink as the stranger spun on his stool so he was facing her. Offering her his right hand he said, "Finn. It's nice to meet you..."

She set her drink down and took his hand. "Lindsey."

"It's my pleasure to meet you Lindsey," he said as he raised the back of her hand to his lips. He let her hand go and his right hand came to rest on her bare thigh a few inches below her dress. "How about we grab a bite to eat after these drinks?" he suggested as he lifted his mug, "dinner and maybe some dancing?" Lindsey could barely concentrate. This strange mans warm hand was resting on her bare thigh, close enough to her sex that she was certain he could feel the heat radiating from it.

"I'd love to, really I would, but I'm not here alone. My husband will be joining me at any minute, but thank you for the drink," she replied.

Finn's right hand moved to her left and lifted it before his eyes. "Lindsey I don't see a ring on this finger," he said pouting at her in a flirtatious way, "are you just trying to blow me off? I can understand a woman like you having higher standards than me, but I promise you I am a gentleman and can dance my ass off." Finn's hazel eyes sparkled like gemstones as he looked at her, rising as if to leave. Lindsey pulled her hand back and looked, and he was right...there was no ring. Thinking back she remembered that earlier in the day she had taken off all her jewelry to clean it. Then Patrick had sprung his surprise and she had forgotten to put them back on.

"It's at home in the cleaning solution," she offered lamely, knowing it would sound like an even bigger blow off. "I know it sounds lame, but it's the truth. I'll tell you what. Since my husband isn't here and I'd prefer not to sit alone, I'd love to have some company until he gets here," she said pulling him back down to his stool.

Finn sat again and turned to face her, "All right, I can play this game." As they talked his hand again came to rest on her thigh, this time slowly moving towards the bottom of her dress. Dammit where is Patrick? She thought as Finn's fingers touched the bottom of her dress and began to ease their way under the fabric and slowly up her thigh. Lindsey wondered how far she'd let him go; she wasn't quite drunk but she had a hard buzz on and she was horny as hell, two things that always combined to lower her inhibitions; coupled with having a strange man buy her drinks and compliment her, the aphrodisiacal affect on her was almost overwhelming. Deciding to tell him he had to move his hand she turned from the bar to face him and was shocked as she was met with his lips. It wasn't an opened mouth kiss, but it was kiss on her lips none the less. It was fast, and then it was done. Finn stood and she could see an erection in his pants. "I hope you're not upset," he said as he stepped out from the stools, "but I thought if I waited any longer I'd lose my nerve. I need to use the men's room, I'll be right back."

Lindsey looked at the clock on the wall; it was 6:50...where the hell was Patrick? She finished her second Sex on the Beach and had to smile. For the last half hour or so she'd had a sexy younger man buy her drinks, feel her up, and sneak a kiss on her. Patrick always told her she was 33 going on 20, and she always told him he was just being nice to be nice; maybe he was right after all. She felt a hand on her shoulder and said, "One more before dinner," as she turned around. Patrick was standing there smiling, his deep blue eyes gazing at her with love and lust.

"Why don't you save that one for after dinner, our table is all set." Lindsey stood and slid her hands through his brown hair and kissed him, sliding her tongue between his lips. She pulled him close as their tongues danced between their parted lips. When they separated he said, "Wow. I'd love to get a greeting like that every day. You look amazing by the way. I was hoping you'd choose the black dress."

"You look pretty fine yourself," she replied. Patrick was wearing his tan khakis with a dark blue shirt. Despite wearing a tie his sleeves were rolled up revealing his tanned muscular forearms. Holding out his arm she looped her arm through his.

As he led her to the dining room Lindsey cast a furtive glance back at the bar looking for Finn. She saw him take his original seat as he raised his mug and eyebrows at the same time as if to say, "You were right, I should have known better".

Dinner was wonderful. They ate, and laughed and talked like they were dating again. The food had helped Lindsey knock her buzz down; leaving her no longer worried about falling full on into drunkenness. As they left the table Patrick guided her to the bar area for their last drink before the suite. Sitting down she watched as Finn stood on the other side of the bar and slowly walked towards them. Lindsey's heart was racing as he drew closer. Finn approached her from her left side and asked, "Is this seat taken?" Lindsey shot him a What the hell are you doing look, but he only smiled in return.

"Not at all," she replied.

When the bartender returned with the drinks Patrick had ordered Finn threw down a twenty dollar bill and said, "Please allow me." Patrick leaned forward to look around Lindsey.

"I appreciate it, but to what do we owe the honor," he inquired as he tipped his glass in Finn's direction.

Finn took a long draught from his beer and said, "I've a confession to make." Lindsey's stomach was in knots. It had been an almost nonexistent kiss, and now it was going to come out. "I've been sitting at the bar staring at your beautiful date all through your meal. I can't remember the last time I saw a woman as gorgeous as her. When I saw you coming to the bar, I just had to say thank you for gracing this place with her beauty tonight by buying you a round." Lindsey was dumbfounded and speechless.

Patrick looked from Finn to Lindsey and said, "Didn't I tell you that you were beyond amazing."

Lindsey smiled at him and turned to Finn, "Thank you for your compliments, and for the drink." A slow song came on quietly through the speakers in the corners of the room.

Finn placed his beer on the bar and stood up. "Care to dance?" he asked Lindsey as she looked up at him with wide eyes.

She felt Patrick's hand on her bare back as he said, "Go ahead hun, I was gonna ask you but I guess I was too slow, and I need to use the restroom." Finn offered her his hand and Lindsey took it. Patrick watched as his wife slid her arms behind this stranger's back and they began to slide along the floor as he went to the restroom. Finn waited until Patrick was out of sight, then he slid his hands down Lindsey's back to her ass. He pulled her close letting her feel his hard penis between them. Still buzzing from the unusual amount of alcohol she had drank, Lindsey let a moan escape her lips as she felt it throb between them.

"Finn you have to move your hands before he comes back, what are you thinking?" she growled at him as she returned to her senses. Sliding his hands back up, he spun her away and back to him as the song came to an end, holding her tightly one last time. They returned to their seats as Patrick returned from the rest room. Finn finished his beer and leaned forward onto the bar.

Looking at Patrick he said, "You're one lucky son of a bitch to have a woman as fine as her. From the way she moves on the dance floor, I don't know how anyone guy could be enough for her." The men chuckled as Lindsey blushed.

"To tell ya the truth, she's been my wife for ten years, and I've never had a problem satisfying her yet, isn't that right Baby-Love." Lindsey turned to look Patrick in the face.

"Maybe tonight's the night you could use a little help," she said in a sultry voice, unable to believe the words she had just spoken. Patrick's eyes darted from Finn to Lindsey. She was grinning like a vixen. They'd both had their share of partners before they were together; and there was the time they had their friends Ray and Debra over in the hot tub. Everyone had a little too much to drink and the grab-ass was making everyone horny. In the end they'd all had sex in the hot tub, but no one traded partners; they just enjoyed watching each other fuck. They'd even fantasized about having another man join them in bed, talking over all the what-if's time and again; but they'd never gone farther than using one her dildos as "the other man". Patrick looked from her yearn full eyes to Finn and back. The look of surprise on Finn's face was validation enough of what they'd heard. Lindsey turned to look at Finn raising her eyebrows in question. Looking back to Patrick she said in the sultriest voice she could manage, "I might just be more woman than any one man can satisfy tonight."

Finn stood and excused himself to the restroom, "I'll give you two a moment." Lindsey smiled at him as he walked away enjoying the look of his tight ass in his jeans.

"Are you sure this is something you want?" Patrick asked as his heart hammered a drum solo in his chest, "another man is a lot different than a sex toy." Patrick slid his hand just under her dress, and could feel the heat from her wetness.

She leaned into him and kissed him, "If you're okay with it, then I'm ok too. We've talked and talked about it, and now a chance is in front of us. If you've changed your mind then when he comes back I'll tell him I got cold feet and you and I will go upstairs alone."

Patrick nodded no and whispered, "Let's do it." They sat in nervous anticipation until Finn had returned from the rest room and taken his seat.

Lindsey turned to face him and said, "Do you have any protection?"

Finn shook his head yes, "I just got some from the restroom; on the off chance I had heard you correctly." Lindsey lifted her drink and finished it in three swallows.

Rising from her bar stool she grabbed Patrick's hands and said, "Where to?"

They stood outside room 503 as Patrick took the key card from his pocket. Finn stepped back from them as Patrick leaned close to Lindsey. "Last chance to change your mind," he said softly into her ear, "this is your call." As an answer Lindsey took the key card from his hand and slid it into the lock, releasing the bolt from the wall. Opening the door Lindsey stepped in first.

Twirling like a ballerina she said, "Sweetheart this is gorgeous," as she took in the living room portion of their suite. Off to the right she could see the doorway leading to the white tiled bathroom, and to the left she could see a four poster canopy bed through the doorway. Lindsey turned to face the men. Reaching out she took each of them by the hand and walked slowly backwards to the bedroom. As they crossed into the room Lindsey let go of their hands and turned her back to them.

Looking at Finn over her left shoulder, her auburn hair framing the delicate features of her face, she asked him, "Can you unzip me?" Lindsey slowly rolled her hips from side to side as Finn slid his left hand around to her stomach and his right hand found her zipper. She gasped at the intimate touch of another man with her husband looking on. Looking to her right she wiggled her foot at Patrick. Kneeling down he ran his hands up his wife's silky smooth legs. He removed one shoe and then the other, planting kisses on her delicate little feet. Finn had reached the end of the zipper and his hand lingered at the bottom of her bare back. Turning to face them again she dropped her arms to her sides. Her dress fell from her body and pooled at her feet. Hooking her thumbs into her thong she bent at the knees and stepped out of it; rising up and raising her arms Lindsey slowly turned around as if presenting herself to them for their approval. Finn groaned as Lindsey revealed herself to them. His eyes slid up her legs and over her neatly trimmed rectangle of pubic hair to her taut abdomen. He stared at the small firm globes of her ass, and the smooth curve of her back. As she completed her turn his eyes came to rest on her firm breasts. He looked at her and saw her staring intently at Patrick. The sound of a zipper broke his trance. Gazing to his right he could see Patrick stripping down. Not to be late to the party Finn removed his clothes in a flurry. The moment was tense as they stood there naked with each other, about to embark on a sexual journey new to them all. Lindsey looked from one man to the other, their bodies both tanned, toned and firm. Patrick's penis was standing erect, a thick 8 inches she knew so well. Finn's penis looked a bit smaller than Patrick's, maybe an inch or so, but the anticipation of the first new cock she would feel since she'd been married had her excited beyond her wildest dreams.

12