Dinner...And More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing backwards onto the bed Lindsey lay down, her hair spilled around her head on the pillows. Looking up at the naked men standing at the end of the bed she smiled and patted the mattress on either side of her. Patrick slid up next to Lindsey on her left side. Leaning into her he kissed her and felt his cock throb as she thrust her tongue into his mouth. Finn climbed onto the bed and lay on her right, running his hand up her thigh and dropping his mouth to her right breast as she and Patrick kissed. Lindsey moaned into Patrick's mouth. The first sensation of two men pleasuring her at once was more intoxicating than all the alcohol she had drank earlier, her head swam with pleasure. Leaving her lips Patrick kissed down her supple neck to her left breast, and began running his tongue around her hard nipple. Lindsey ran her hands through their hair as they continued to savor her breasts. She cooed and moaned as their hands roamed all over her body, rubbing and caressing her as they licked and sucked at her breasts. Patrick could hear her breath growing quick and knew her orgasm was close. Wanting to put her over the edge he slid his hand down her stomach to her pussy, but found it already filled with two of Finn's fingers. Sitting up he held her left leg open and watched as Finn pumped his fingers into her faster and faster until Lindsey came with a yell, clamping her legs together on his hand. Finn brought his fingers to his mouth and looked into her eyes as he sucked her juice from them. Melting at the lustful look in Finn's eyes as he sucked his fingers, Lindsey pulled his head down to her wet pussy. Patrick moved up the bed and offered his rock hard cock to his wife. Parting her lips she slid her mouth down his hard shaft as she slowly jerked his cock with her left hand, holding the back of Finns head with her right. Patrick watched Lindsey's body quiver as Finn pleased her with his mouth, while she slowly moved her head along his hard shaft. He groaned when her hand slid from Finn's head and trailed over her body, squeezing her breasts as she moaned around his penis, returning her hand to Finn's head. Finn slowly slid his middle finger in and out of her pussy as he licked and nibbled at her pink lips, savoring every drop of her juice. Running his tongue slowly from the bottom to the top of her pussy he could feel her shudder. Gently he worked a second finger into her as he began to nibble on her clitoris. Lindsey groaned around Patrick's cock as Finn sucked her clit into his mouth; again and again drawing it between his lips and flicking it with is tongue, sending bolts of pleasure through her body. Patrick watched as Lindsey continued to move Finn's head around her sex, savoring the feeling of her warm mouth around his cock. Lindsey could feel Patrick's dick tense as his orgasm neared. Taking him from her mouth she continued to jerk him off.

"Cum on me baby...cum all over my tits," she sighed as Finn brought her closer to climax with his tongue and fingers. With a grunt Patrick came, spraying white ribbons of warm semen all over Lindsey's chest. The feel of a man tongue fucking her and another cumming on her chest was too much for Lindsey. She came in Finn's mouth as he continued to lap at her pussy. Lindsey drew Patrick down, took his face in her hands and kissed him saying, "I love you." Looking down at Finn as he kissed his way up her body she said, "Come here."

Finn knelt beside her on the bed and groaned as Lindsey's warm mouth took him in. She bobbed her head faster on his cock, pumping his shaft with her hand. The musky smell of a different man drove her wild with lust as she gave him a blow job he would never forget. Patrick lay next to his wife watching her give another man oral sex, feeling more turned on than he ever imagined he could be. Knowing how well Lindsey used her mouth and lips he was not surprised to hear Finn warning her of his impending orgasm. Jerking his cock hard she moaned as he came all over her stomach and breasts.

Finn collapsed next to her and kissed her forehead as he lay back telling her, "That was the greatest blow job I've ever had. You are amazing." Lying between them Lindsey placed her hands on their groins and gently played with their semi hard cocks.

Looking from one to the other she said, "It looks like I have time to clean up before these are ready to go again." She climbed over Patrick and padded out of the room towards the bathroom. Both men watched her firm ass move slightly from side to side as she walked away from them.

Finn looked at Patrick asking, "Have you two ever..."

Patrick shook his head no. "We've thought about it, and used toys in bed to fantasize...but this is a first for us...what about you?"

Finn shook his head no. "I've had a couple of threesomes, but it's always been with two women, I've never been in bed with another man before." Realizing the awkwardness of the moment with Lindsey absent, Patrick stood and went to the mini-bar.

"Drink?" he offered. "Vodka if it's available," Finn replied. Patrick tossed him a nip of vodka and downed a Cuervo himself. Lindsey sauntered into the bedroom as the men finished their second drinks. Standing behind Patrick she hugged him close, running her hands over his bare chest and stomach, pressing her breasts into his back. She kissed his back and shoulders then led him by the hand to the bed. Settling herself between them again she started to slowly work their cocks to a fully hard state again with her gentle touch.

Kissing Patrick's chest first then Finn's she asked, "Finn where are your condoms?" Finn slid from the bed to retrieve them from his pants. Lindsey rolled onto Patrick and slid down so her knees were near the edge of the bed, aligning her face with his cock, and raising her ass in the air. Looking into his eyes she asked, "You wanna watch another man fuck me? Do you wanna see him slide his cock up into me, and make me cum? Hmmmm?"

She nibbled the side of his cock as he replied, "Oh yeah. I wanna see you cum with another man while you suck on my dick. I wanna hear you as you get fucked. You know how much I love the sounds you make."

Lindsey looked behind her as Finn stepped forward, his penis sheathed in a condom. "You heard him Finn, make me cum on your cock," she teased as she reached between her legs and slid two fingers along side her pussy spreading it open for him. Patrick ran his hand along her back as he moved to the end of the bed to watch Finn enter his wife. Finn lubed his penis with saliva and stood behind her, rubbing his cock around her pussy to tease her; guiding his penis with his right hand he placed it at the entrance to her wetness. Pushing softly he felt his cock enveloped by her warm wetness as he penetrated her. Lindsey arched her back and moaned as Finn's cock pushed into her from behind. It was the first new cock she had felt inside her in over fifteen years, and it felt amazing. He slowly pushed himself into her fully, letting her get used to him. Lindsey looked back at Patrick and asked, "Is it good baby...you like seeing another man in me?" Patrick moved back up the bed and offered his rock hard cock to her in reply. Lindsey bobbed her head a few times then said, "I've never felt you so hard." Looking back to Finn she said, "Just stand there, and let me fuck you first." Leaning forward she felt Patrick's cock push deep into her mouth as Finn's cock withdrew from her vagina. Leaning back she was penetrated again by this unfamiliar cock as her husband's penis left her mouth. Moving a little faster she found her rhythm, and was lost in the ecstasy of it; being penetrated from both ends at the same time. Unable to contain it anymore she collapsed onto her chest along side Patrick's legs as she came, her pussy convulsing on Finn's penis again and again.

"My God," Finn exclaimed as he held onto her hips, "your pussy is like a vice when you come."

Patrick rubbed her back as she played with is cock. "I can't move anymore right now," she told Finn looking back at him, "your turn to fuck me now." Patrick watched Lindsey's mouth form a perfect O as Finn began sliding into her again an again, drawing whimpers and moans of pleasure from her parted lips. His cock grew harder as he watched his wife lay along side him getting fucked, muttering for her lover to never stop. The pleasure of a strange cock grew too much for her; she stopped playing with Patrick and gripped the sheets as Finn began fucking her faster and faster, driving her closer to orgasm. With a yell she came pulling at the sheets and chanting, "Oh fuck," again and again as Finn continued to fuck her.

"Oh God Lindsey...that's too much," he whimpered as she climaxed, her pussy squeezing his dick like a hand, "where do you want it?"

"In me...in me...I want to feel it throb when you cum," she begged him as he pistoned into her again and again, driving her towards another orgasm. Holding her hips Finn gave a grunt and buried himself fully into her, causing her to scream in pleasure. "I'm cumming," he cried as his cock spurted into his condom.

"Oooohhhh...I can feel it pulsing," she cooed as she recovered from her multiple orgasm. Moving forward she slid off Finn's cock and lay next to Patrick, draping her arm across his body in a hug. Finn retreated to the bathroom to clean up.

Patrick ran his hands along her face, "Baby-love that was unreal."

She kissed his hand, "It was amazing...I felt so...sexy...and powerful, having two men please me at the same time." Catching her breath she climbed on top of Patrick into the backwards cowgirl position. He held his cock upright so she could slide herself down onto it. She gasped as Patrick's larger cock stretched her wider. Slowly she rode up and down on him, using her legs to raise and lower herself onto his hard cock. Seeing Finn return to the room she slid forward, not letting Patrick's cock leave her, until they were in a spoon. Lindsey beckoned Finn to her as Patrick slowly fucked her, rubbing her clit with his left hand every time he penetrated her. Lindsey let out a low moan from until it was muffled by Finn's cock entering her waiting mouth. Cupping his balls in her right hand she used her left to jerk him as she slid her mouth over his cock again and again. Their three bodies moved as one, sweaty and electrified with pleasure.

Lindsey looked at Finn and said, "Fuck my mouth." Patrick thrust into her faster as Finn began slowly fucking her open mouth. Lindsey moaned as they continued to please her, groaning as her body worked them to orgasm. She could feel Finn tensing again. "After you cum, get a condom on," she moaned to him. Finn grunted his agreement. Lindsey gripped his cock and jerked him fast as she swirled her tongue around his cock. Not knowing why, she sucked him harder and kept him in her mouth as he came, shooting his semen down her throat. She milked him for every drop, never before having swallowed anyone. Finn gasped and jerked as she continued to work his cock back to life. Finally releasing him from her mouth she ordered, "Condom, now." Reaching behind her she ran her hands along Patrick's side, "Fuck me baby...cum in me...oh yesss..." Patrick slammed into her over and over again, as hard as she could take it. Gripping her thigh he came in her, filling her pussy with his hot cum. Finn walked to the bed with his covered penis. Lindsey slid off Patrick's softening penis and climbed off the bed. Standing before Finn she wrapped one leg around his waist, guiding his hard dick into her wetness again as she wrapped her other leg around him. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders she rode him up and down, gasping every time his dick entered her again. Looking back she called Patrick to her.

Standing behind her Patrick held her as she kept her legs wrapped around Finn's waist and leaned back into him. She wrapped her arms around Patrick's neck as Finn placed his arms under her knees and lifted her legs, allowing her to sway back and forth between them. Lindsey came with Patrick supporting her and rubbing her breasts as she slide onto Finn's cock over and over. With a yell Finn came, filling his condom again, cumming as Lindsey's orgasm ended. Sliding his flaccid cock from her, Finn sat on the floor trying to catch his breath. Lindsey pulled Patrick down on the bed with her, gasping for breath in the after glow of her orgasm. Patrick kissed her all over, starting at her head and ending with her toes. Kissing his way back up her body he heard her whisper with her ragged breath, "I love you."

Lying next to her he kissed her lips, tasting her sweat. "I love you too," he said. Lost in the moment they had forgotten Finn.

"Ahem," he murmured from the end of the bed. Looking down they saw him dressed, pulling his shirt on. "I'm sorry I can't stay any longer, but I have to meet my girlfriend in a half hour," he said as he put on his shoes, "maybe I can leave you my number and we can hook up again. I think my girlfriend would be up for it if you guys are game." Patrick and Lindsey looked at each other and smiled.

"I think we'd be up for that Finn," Lindsey said as he wrote his number on the pad by the phone.

"Thanks again," he said as he walked towards the bedroom door, "this is a night I'll never forget."

Lindsey curled up to Patrick as they heard the door close. Biting playfully at his chest she asked him, "Was it what you expected?" Patrick drew in a deep breath.

"It was wild and amazing, and beyond anything I could have dreamt" he said, "what about you? Was it everything you thought it would be?"

Lindsey raised herself onto one elbow so she could look at him. "I was nervous at first. To feel another man after all these years was a very exciting sensation. And seeing your face as you watched me drove me wild with desire. As great as it felt for me I think you enjoyed it as much as I did," she said trailing her hand up and down his body, "and I think I'd enjoy seeing you with another woman...I think I understand why you enjoy watching me have sex." She leaned down and kissed him a passionate kiss filled with love. Swinging her leg over his body she straddled him, feeling his cock grow hard again between them as they kissed. Reaching between them she guided him into her. Patrick rolled her over and lay on top of her as he made love to her again, moving together as one in a slow and sensuous rhythm until they collapsed in exhaustion and fell asleep in one another's arms.

12