Dinner & More With Tony & Cheri

Story Info
Ladies show how easy men are.
2.5k words
4.1
53.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday night my wife and I went over to Tony and Cheri's house for dinner and entertainment. We went out into the back yard and sat in the cool shade of their patio, while Tony grilled some steaks. Jackie poured the wine she had brought and we all relaxed, talking about everyday things. After we ate the steaks and drank two bottles of wine we were laughing and joking with each other. The girls were giving Tony and me a hard time about how macho guys had to pretend to be, when they knew what pussies we really were. Cheri took Jackie into the house to show her, her new dress. Tony and I decided to show them about macho men by tying them naked together on a bed.

When the ladies came back to the patio, Cheri had on a tight yellow dress which barely covered her body. Her 38D breasts were trying to fall out and the hem stopped about two inches below her ass. Jackie had on the same dress only in black. They were walking wet dreams. They told us they were ready to go out dancing and show us how they could wrap men around their little fingers. We said, that it was not their fingers the guys would want to wrap. They said all is fair in love and sex games. We asked if that was all they were going to wear, since we could see they had nothing on under the dresses. They said no. We also have on perfume.

We went to a dance club and were surprised to see several other ladies dressed like our wives. Our wives pretended to get angry at us and taking their drinks went and sat at a different table. For the next two hours we watched them dance with several different guys. Cheri was slow dancing with this one guy like he was an old lover. Jackie was being fondled by her dance partner in a most intimate way. I saw him slip a hand between her legs just as the music stopped. Jackie returned to her seat with the guy and ordered drinks. Cheri was leading her guy straight at us. When she got next to Tony she pretended to trip and whispered to him to quietly follow them.

We followed them outside to a pickup, parked in a dark corner of the lot. The guy opened the tailgate and we could see that it was thickly padded. Cheri pulled off her dress and climbed into the back of the truck, bare ass naked. She lay on her back while the guy undressed and climbed between her legs. His cock was hanging large, as he kissed her nipples and on down to give her pussy, a good licking. While his tongue licked her clit, he slid two fingers in and out of her pussy. She grabbed his head and held him tight against her sex as she came. When she released his head, he put her legs over his shoulders and moved forward to thrust his hard cock deep inside her willing pussy. Cheri spread her legs open wide and met his pounding cock thrust for thrust. He told her he was going to come, so she pulled him out of her and had him come on her big tits.

When we got back inside to our table, Jackie was on the dance floor bumping and grinding with the same guy. I looked at their table and saw four empty glasses. Jackie did look a little glassy eyed. When she saw us, she winked and mouthed the words "watch me," then saying something to him he smiled and took her hand leading her off the floor and out the door. We, of course, followed discreetly after them. We met Cheri on the way out and she told the guy who had just fucked her, "thank you, but get lost," and went with us. Jackie saw us and kept the guy's back to us, so he would not see us. He had her tits out of her dress and was kissing and fondling them, as he pushed her up against his car. Jackie spread her legs when his hand slipped between them. His fingers stroked her clit and slipped inside her.

My wife undid his pants and he stepped out of them and his underwear. She stroked his cock to hardness while he stimulated her clit and pussy. She pushed him away with a frown, which had him worried that he had done something wrong. Then smiling she turned around and leaned over the hood of his car, presenting him her pussy. He stepped up behind her and put his cock deep inside my wife's wide open pussy. It was really hot to see Jackie getting fucked like that. Soon Jackie was trembling with her orgasm and was pumping his cock into her as hard as she could. She was just cumming down from her sexual high when he pulled out and came all over her gorgeous ass. When he came, we started to clap, which scared him so bad, he grabbed his clothes and ran away. We all had a good laugh at him, then we got in the car and went back to Tony and Cheri's house.

After we got to their home, the ladies went to the bathroom to clean up. Tony and I collected several of his neckties and made some blindfolds. The four of us sat in the living room talking and drinking our last bottle of wine. Tony wanted to show Jackie and me, his new camera so we followed him into the bedroom to get it. When I came through the door, I closed and locked it. Jackie turned and looked at me in a funny way. Tony put his arms around her cupping her breasts and I pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist. I put one hand on her back pulling her to me while slipping my other hand between her legs. My fingers stroked her pussy, while Tony pulled her dress the rest of the way off. We walked her to the bed with Tony holding her tits and I was slipping two fingers in and out of her pussy. We put her on the bed, then Tony took one arm and I took the other. While we were tying her arms over her head she started to struggle and scream. We told her to quit screaming or we would gag her.

Cheri was knocking on the locked bedroom door. I let her in and Tony grabbed her just as she saw Jackie tied naked to the bed. Then Tony and I each grabbed an arm with one hand while our other hands pulled up the hem of her dress. We had her dress off and her lying on the bed, before she could react to the situation. We finished tying up Cheri and stood back to admire our work.

"Well ladies, it looks like you are fit to be tied. How do you like your macho men now?"

They just gave us their, 'I'll get you for this' look. We put the blindfolds on them and just before putting head phones on them we told them to enjoy themselves.

Our wives could not hear or see us, so they did not know who, was doing what, to whom. As we were undressing we heard someone knock on the front door. Tony went to the door while I played with our captives. I got on the bed between them and placed a hand on each pussy. I had worked a finger into each, when Tony came back with Bob. Bob had come over to see how things were going. We decided all three of us would fuck them without letting them know.

Since the girls thought there were only two of us in the room we decided only two of us could be touching them at the same time. Tony and Bob sat on either side of the bed and started to caress our captives. Bob's hands, fingers and lips roamed all over Cheri's body. Tony was doing the same thing to Jackie. The guys were giving head to the ladies and both had several fingers up their respective pussies. The girls were enjoying the attention and showing their pleasure by moaning and spreading their legs farther apart. Bob came around to Jackie's side and laid his cock alongside of her mouth. She began sucking his cock while Tony ate her pussy. My wife was starting to tremble and move her hips in time with Tony's fingers. After Jackie came, Bob who was also playing with Cheri's tits and pussy, positioned himself between Cheri's legs. He pulled her legs apart and slowly slid his hard cock inside her. Tony pulled Jackie's legs apart and kneeled between them. Tony put the head of his hard eight-inch cock into Jackie's pussy while stroking her clit. My wife's knees came back and out which shoved four more inches of cock into her body. Sensing my wife's need, Tony rolled his hips toward her, feeding her pussy the last couple of inches of his cock. When he hit bottom, she moaned and began to slide her pussy up and down on his eight incher. Bob was fucking Cheri with long deep strokes which had her very excited.

The four of them fucked like that for a few minutes, when Bob signaled for a change. They both pulled their cocks out of their partner's pussies. Tony stood up stroking his cock and watched as Bob fucked his cock up my wife's pussy and I fucked my cock up Cheri's pussy. Cheri was incredibly turned on. I had just got my dick all the way inside her when she told me to fuck her hard. I pounded my dick into her wide-open pussy while her body heaved with orgasm. Bob, seeing Cheri get off, renewed his efforts with Jackie. He would push into her then grind his hips on her clit, then pull out and grind into her again and again. While I slowly fucked Cheri though her orgasm I reached up and grabbed one of Jackie's legs, Tony grabbed the other one. We held them back while Bob fucked her clutching pussy. Bob started to speed up his thrusts and clench his butt, a sure sign he was going to cum. My wife felt his cock swell as he started to cum which pushed her over the edge into her orgasm.

We thanked Bob for cumming over and he left. Tony lowered himself onto my wife, who opened her legs and accepted his cock into her pussy. I helped myself to Cheri's willing body in the same way. As we fucked them, we untied their hands but did not let them take off the blindfolds. Tony wanted to try something first. He had them get on their hands and knees. We got behind them and slid our cocks back into their pussies. After about two minutes of hard fucking Tony and I switched places. I fucked Jackie and Tony was fucking Cheri. For the next twenty minutes we switched pussies every two minutes. Our wives were going wild with multiple orgasms. Both laid their heads on the bed and using their hands spread their legs and pussies wide open for us. I watched as Tony guided his big cock toward my wife's opening. His cock split open and sank deep into her pussy with one thrust. Jackie's finger found her clit as Tony fucked in and out of her, telling her how good her pussy felt. Cheri, who had been watching, sank three of her fingers into herself just as her husband put his cock deep into my wife's willing pussy. Her moan brought me back to my own hard dick. Cheri's pussy was inviting me to fill it with my cock. Ten second later my balls bounced on her clit as I fucked her as deep as I could.

As I fucked Cheri, I heard Jackie moan "do it," over and over again. When I looked at her and Tony, he was humping her with four inch strokes which left at least four inches of cock in her with each stroke. She was rubbing her clit frantically and was just about to come but could not quite get over the top. My wife told him to fuck her using longer strokes. He pulled out until just the head of his cock was inside her, then slammed back into her. This was all she needed to set her off. Her pussy contracted on his dick each time he stroked into her.

As she started over the top, my wife told Tony, "cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cum shooting into me."

I don't think he could get his cock in any deeper when he cried out and emptied his cock inside her. When his cock swelled and started spewing cum in my wife's pussy she screamed and jerked with each spurt. Jackie's orgasm was so intense and exciting that Cheri came with her. My attention was on my wife. Watching Tony's cock, jerk into my wife with each spurt, knowing that he was filling her pussy with his cum, filled me with erotic pleasure. I did not realize Cheri was cumming until she cried out. As she slid down the back side of her orgasm, she collapsed which caused my cock to pop free.

Tony had softened and slipped out of Jackie. When she saw my still hard cock she rolled over on her back. She spread her legs and held her arms open for me. I moved on top of her, kissing her deeply while inserting my cock into her cum drenched pussy. The feeling was incredible. Her pussy was warm and sloppy. I fucked her intensely for a few moments kissing her and telling her how much I loved her. Then the dam broke and I flooded her love cannel with my juices.

Tony had passed out on the bed and Jackie, Cheri and I were in the living room. Cheri was playing with her clit across from us on the love seat. Jackie was stroking my dick back to life. I was amazed at their horniness. Jackie went and sat next of Cheri. Both girls started to touch each other. Their hands roamed from breasts to pussies. I got on the floor in front of them watching in amazement as their excitement built. I pushed past Cheri's fingers into my wife's opening, using deep strokes to fuck her while Cheri rubbed her clit. Jackie came in record time. I pulled out of her and moved between Cheri's legs. She grabbed her knees and pulled them up and out giving me deep access to her pussy. When I began to fuck her, Jackie rubbed Cheri's clit bringing her to a climax within a few moments. When my wife caressed my balls and nibbled on my neck, telling me to cum inside her, my cock just exploded.

To our knowledge our wives never did find out Bob was there.