Dinner and Then Some Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sultry looking female with dark gleaming hair promptly took their order of a bottle of Tuscany red.

Michael was immediately drawn to the sensuous menu. "They have game birds, and house made pastas, dear," Michael said, engrossed in the menu's variety of exotic offerings.

"That's interesting sweetheart," she said, glancing around at the Terra cotta, limestone, marble, and natural woods that provided such handsome and elegant accents to the décor. Then she saw the "mystery man" seated alone in a booth, just to the right of Michael's right shoulder, facing her.

Leigh realized from the way that he kept glancing at his watch he was waiting for someone and she became most curious as to whom that might be.

Their eyes met, and as if an animal in submission, she diverted hers. His dominance prevailed. She decided he was meeting another man for a business meeting, then gave her undivided attention to the menu, selected an appetizer and decided on a seafood platter, then saw a lobster dish she liked too, causing her to delay ordering for the moment.

The server was pouring the crusty red, Tuscany wine into her glass when a woman walked past their table. Leigh looked up and with her peripheral vision, saw the "mystery man's" eyes light up. Leigh was positive the corners of his mouth curled into a little smile, or was it a smirk she'd just seen?

Leigh sucked in her breath. The woman was joining him! Eager to check the woman out as she casually sashayed toward him; Leigh dropped all pretenses and blatantly stared. Fortunately for her, Michael was too preoccupied with reading the wine's label to notice what Leigh was up to.

Leigh's critical eyes evaluated the woman from the rear. Her walk was cat-like and slow. She knew how to strut to her advantage. The woman was all legs and wore summer heels that emphasized them even more. A soft, clingy skirt showed off her nice firm, tight ass. It was an ass that didn't jiggle with her walk, and as far as Leigh could tell, there was no panty line. Leigh's mind was working overtime. Talk about short, she told herself, if she were to bend over, she'd probably show everything she had.

While digesting that fact, Leigh noticed Michael staring too. She thought for a moment that his eyeballs were going to pop out of his head and into his wineglass. She deftly administered a quick little kick under the table and got his "heads" back in order.

Michael's face turned a shade of red, confirming that Leigh's intuition was correct. Smiling warmly, she raised her glass in a toast and touched her glass to his.

"Happy Anniversary Dearrr-r--r--r!"

"My god, Leigh, did you see that!" he whispered excitedly. It was quite apparent that those diners close to their booth were also paying the woman close attention. Judging by the expression on the "mystery man's" face, he was well aware of the attention and seemed to be enjoying his little show-piece as much as everyone else.

Leigh noted one brow arched slightly as his eyes fixed on the woman's curved, sensual body. She wore a short, emerald green, silk skirt with matching top. It was obvious she wore no bra by the way her perky breasts strained against the softness of the fabric. Her hardened nipples added to her sensuality. Her hair was fashioned in a short, tousled, cut. Its dark auburn color complimented her porcelain complexion. Her sparkling sapphire eyes appeared as two deep pools --- the kind most men would willingly drown in, Leigh thought with envy.

"Quite a statement, eh, Michael?"

Michael started to turn around, but Leigh cut him off, "Don't stare, Michael! It's impolite."

But she herself stared transfixed as the woman literally poured herself into the seat by his side. Then, with bowed head, she licked her full, pouty lips. The "mystery man" whispered, and she raised her eyes to his. It was then that Leigh noticed the wide black-velvet collar adorning her long slender neck. Was she into S&M? Could she possibly be his pet? Leigh had heard of such things, but had never witnessed it.

Her eyes were glued to them. Suddenly, she heard Michael's voice blaring, or so it seemed, "Leigh, it's not polite to stare."

Embarrassed, she managed a meek "Yes dear." Then, assured that he hadn't read her mind, she wrinkled her nose and stuck out the very tip of her tongue. Michael shook his head, "You're so damn cute" he chuckled. Still smiling, he began talking about his last lecture and how some of the top surgeons in the country were scheduling him for a seminar. Always interested in his work, Leigh tried to be attentive, but her mind and eyes were elsewhere. Michael's voice soon became a low drone in her ears as in no time at all; she had quite a show to watch.

From her angle, Leigh had a perfect view. She could see clearly under the "mystery man's" table. His legs were apart, hers together, but with that short skirt, it was all legs showing. Leigh could not even make out the hemline. The man nodded at the auburn-trussed woman and she leaned towards him. Her red painted lips slowly parted and the soft, wet pink tip of her tongue swept languidly across his lips, lingering before she pulled back. Leigh squirmed in her chair as she observed his hand disappear under the table and tap once on the woman's thigh. Her response was immediate. She parted her thighs and to Leigh's astonishment, the woman's splayed legs revealed a smoothly shaved pussy. Even its lips were sharply visible. Leigh drew in a breath and took a deep gulp from her wineglass. 'Anyone could see,' she thought and counted to three then exhaled before daring to glance their way again.

Once again she discerned his nod. It must have been some sort of command, for the woman's right hand with its manicured red nails that perfectly matched her lips, slid to her undulating breast. Using unhurried movements, the woman lowered the silky material to reveal a generous portion of the milky white smoothness of her cleavage. Her middle finger disappeared deeply into the valley.

Leigh swallowed; she didn't know where to look next. She took a moment to glance at Michael and catch the gist of his conversation, made an appropriate comment and resumed her surveillance of the "mystery man's" table. She considered telling Michael about them, but since he would only turn around to see for himself, she decided against it. That would only alert them and they'd end their activity. Covertly, Leigh checked them out again. She felt her entire body flush as the man's hand was now caressing the woman's inner thigh. And . . . Yes! From the look on her face, Leigh guessed his pinkie was petting the soft outer fold of the woman's labia. 'Whew!' she thought, 'this had turned into quite a memorable evening and it was just getting started.'

Then the woman closed her eyes and cautiously slouched down. The "mystery man's" hand disappeared before Leigh's eyes. All she could view was the back of his wrist --- and from its movement, Leigh knew instinctively he was slipping the woman a finger or two. He nodded once again and the woman's mouth met his. From the hollow in her cheeks, Leigh knew the kiss was deep and appeared to last at least five or six seconds. The woman's cleavage now had a light sheen of perspiration visible as her breasts rose and fell rhythmically.

With an involuntary sigh, Leigh squeezed her thighs together, thoroughly aroused by the spectacle she was viewing. She wanted to see and learn more about this couple. She sensed her inner heat rising and once again found herself squirming in her chair. The waitress interrupted her thoughts, asking if she was ready to order. Leigh fumbled the menu and blushing, told Michael to order first as she was still deliberating over two of the evenings specials. To her chagrin, Michael said, "I'm still undecided, you go first my dear."

"Well," she stammered to the waitress, "If you'll give me just another second or two . . ."

Just then, adding to her confusion, a sultry-looking waitress approached the "mystery man's booth. Leigh noted that all hands were back in their proper places. The woman was calmly sipping at a Margarita. 'Such odd drinks for an Italian restaurant,' she thought. Leigh forced her eyes back to the menu, quickly ordered an appetizer and a seafood dish she realized she would probably detest then handed the menu off to the waitress, and glanced over at the "mystery man's" booth again. The woman's tongue was sensually licking at the crusted salt before sampling the tart freshness of the drink.

Leigh clutched at her wineglass and quickly drained it. As she placed it back on the table the "mystery man" lifted his glass of tequila, caught her eye and silently toasted her. Leigh was mortified at being caught. Embarrassment flooded over her and she wore its color on her. She cast her eyes downward, not realizing that this brought a satisfactory smirk to his face before making a comment to his companion.

Meanwhile, Michael, oblivious to what was transpiring, decided on having his pheasant under glass after all, and began making polite conversation with her. In due course, talk shifted from the mundane to that of his professional career. Their long years together had enabled Leigh to converse with him on this subject while running other matters through her brain.

At the moment, her mind was reeling with thoughts of what might happen to the "mystery man" and his companion after they left. 'Perhaps they'd go to a mid-town hotel.' She recalled noticing the band of gold on the third finger of his left hand. 'Should she refer to his companion as his Dom? No, not Dom,' Leigh corrected herself. 'She would be subservient to him and that made her a Sub. She must be his submissive, or at the very least his mistress. Surely, she couldn't be his wife, could she?'

12