Dinner and Then Some Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to mention all the other times she sated herself masturbating. Her pussy was sore, even bruised from all the sexual activity; but she didn't care, in fact she'd demonstrated a new level of using household and some garage objects to masturbate. This included four separate trips to buy vibrators and other 'toys' to pleasure herself with. That prodded Leigh to use her latest purchase and she reached for the shelf alongside the tub for the new toy.

***

That afternoon, Leigh had lunch with her oldest and best friend, Gabby. Gabby, elegantly dressed as usual had arrived first and sat at the bar sipping a martini. Leigh paused and leant against the bar, totally feminine. Hip thrust out, knee bent elegantly inward providing a graceful line to her silk sheathed, slim, curvaceous body and waited until Gabby became aware of her presence.

"Leigh!" She cried out in pleasant surprise, "I didn't see you come in! How are you love?"

Hugs and invisible kisses followed as the two women silently appraised each other.

"We have a table," Gabby said, visibly pleased to see her friend. "It's . . . over there . . . next to the fireplace. Come on." And Gabby tugged her friend's arm as she made for the table on long, coltish limbs. On the way, Leigh envied what appeared to be Gabby's eternal youthfulness.

"How do you do it?" Leigh asked as she sat down and placed her napkin on her lap.

"Do what?"

"Stay so young?"

"What? Go on. I don't . . . Leigh, you do that to me all the time. And look at you . . . why you look so refreshed and content it's almost unbelievable.

Leigh gazed across the table at her friend, and saw a dark-haired ethereal beauty. Tall and slim, with a curvaceous figure, small, yet finely, breasted, dressed in a sensuously elegant black satin lace trimmed slip serving as a cocktail dress. It was obvious she wore no brassiere under the slip, as her prominent, hard nipples punched out the glossy fabric like pebbles on the beach. A young waiter already stood by their table awaiting their order. Leigh knew this was unusual for this place as busy as it was and attributed it to Gabby's presence and lack of a bra.

"Are you ready for another?" Leigh asked.

"Always," Gabby responded with a huge smile.

"Two very dry martinis, shaken not stirred, and an extra olive, please."

The young man was entranced by Gabby's breasts and gawked with open mouth until Leigh interrupted his reverie to say, "And please bring us menus when you return."

"Err, yes . . . certainly," and he backed away, forcing his eyes elsewhere and hurried to the bar and placed the order with a smiling bartender.

"Made quite an impression with him Gabby."

"Well he evidently approves of my finer points," she said and daintily dabbed her lips with a napkin.

"Finer points indeed," Leigh replied, thoroughly amused. 'They were so much alike,' Leigh thought. Absentmindedly, Leigh unbuttoned the top of her blouse and lightly scratched the skin of her upper chest.

"Going to give the kid a show when he returns?" Gabby laughed.

Leigh blushed for now both women's nipples were plainly trying to poke through their respective fabric.

"You won't believe I did this . . . in fact, I don't believe it myself, but . . . I had mine pierced."

"You didn't!"

Leigh flashed Gabby a smug smile. "Did."

"Michael . . . what did he say?"

"He can't keep his mouth and hands off them."

"Very sexy. I can't wait to see them."

"Ha. Ha."

"Now I could understand doing it myself," Gabby said, "having just rid myself of my third husband, well . . . I'm not exactly horny; let's just say I'm sexually focused. But you . . ."

"Well for some reason our . . . we've been going at it like honeymooners."

"Well good for you. No! Good for both of you!" Gabby said raising her glass in a toast.

"Oh, oh!"

"What?" Leigh asked, confused.

"Pierced or not, they see to be taking a bow."

Flushed and finding herself becoming slightly aroused, Leigh stammered a reply. "It . . . it's not the waiter."

Gabby realized she was on to something and moved in for the kill. "Well what brought this on?" She pointed at Leigh's rigid nipples just as the young waiter reappeared with their martinis. Silently both women watched as his erection became obvious, and then as he made a very awkward departure, both burst out laughing.

"That poor thing," Gabby said, "if only he knew how much I want to suck his cock."

Leigh, still laughing, chimed in with, "Shaw was right, "Youth is wasted on the young. And you are a very sexually focused person."

"Thank you. Speaking of which," Gabby said, "I haven't been properly laid in over a month."

"That's shocking. That's ... un-American," her companion was unabashedly grinning at her.

Tittering like a schoolgirl, Gabby responded, "Did you note the word properly?"

"I most certainly did," Leigh said taking a long sip of her drink.

In a very soft tone Gabby confided, "I met this guy and we hit it off, you know? So anyway I invited him up to my place for a drink."

"And?"

"Premature ejaculation."

"Oh, no!"

"Worse, he left and never called again."

Oh, Gabby," she said and reached across the table to touch Gabby's hand. "I feel terrible," Leigh said.

"Well it's not the end of the world, Leigh. You know," Gabby paused and took a long swallow of her drink. "There's always another guy out there."

"Funny you should mention that," Leigh said.

"Oh?"

"Ummm, I persuaded Michael to take me into the city for our anniversary."

"Go on . . ."

"You know, I had all these romantic ideas . . . a long limousine; a little fooling around on the way."

"They can see into the back you know. The drivers I mean."

"They can?" Leigh's hands flew up to her mouth. "Oh, God! I'm so embarrassed."

Gabby smirked. "Whatever did you do to Michael back there?"

"You can guess," Leigh said dourly, recovering slightly. "I made a complete ass out of the both of us." Leigh finished off her martini and waved vaguely at the bar for another.

"Worse things have happened," Gabby said, trying to soften the blow.

"Not to me, Gabby, not to me."

"All that aside, I haven't seen you looking this ravishing in ages. What else have you been up to?"

Just then the bartender brought her martini, smiled genially and said, "You ladies have caused Robby to lock himself in the men's room. Whatever did you do to him?"

They all laughed at this and commiserated over poor Robby's fate. Then Nate, (they'd learned his name) departed after telling them to signal him if they needed anything from the bar and assured them Robby would eventually return to take their luncheon order.

"Ummm, Leigh?"

"Yes?"

"Before . . . you mentioned, well actually it was me that said it."

"What was that?"

"Well, I said 'There's always another guy out there,' and you said "Funny you should mention that."

"Right, I remember."

"Well, don't leave me hanging girl."

"Okay, okay. I had the strangest experience that evening."

"Details, I want all the dirt, now. Don't leave anything out."

"Let's see . . . Michael and I decided to fool around a little."

Gabby grinned. "I'd guessed that much. What else?"

"Actually we waited a bit too long to get started in the back seat. So just after I began to, uh, well the damn driver announced we were almost at the theatre."

"Oh!"

"What is it?"

"I just now realized that he must have been watching us. I mean, he knew enough to warn us we were arriving."

"I won't say a thing about having told you," Gabby said, and took the olive from her martini and bit into it, grimacing at the tartness.

"Anyway we enjoyed the show. Do want all the gory details on that performance?"

"God no! Please continue. Oh, may I have your olive?"

"Be my guest," and she held her glass out to her friend. "So we walked to this restaurant, and while waiting for our table I saw this "Mystery Man."

"A Mystery Man? Whoa, did he have a patch over one eye, Brenda?"

Leigh laughed at the reference to the infamous Brenda Starr, of comic book fame. "No, no, but he was mysterious in a different way. I mean, first off he was very impressive."

"Wore a codpiece did he?" Gabby was showing the effects of her drinks.

Leigh laughed again then frowned seriously. "No, seriously, there was something about him. He had these beguiling, almost hypnotic eyes and was very handsome. Anyway, when Michael and I were seated he was sitting at a table near us."

"Alone?"

"Yes, at first. Then this striking and I mean striking woman joined him." Leigh gripped Gabby's arm as a means of emphasizing what she was saying. "I think she was his love slave."

"Really? What gave you that impression?"

"How 'bout the fact that she wore a wide black-velvet collar?"

Gabby emptied her drink, signaled for another, then said, "Okay, that's exhibit A."

"And she wore the shortest skirt. So that when he commanded her too ...."

"Wait a minute. He commanded her?"

"Exactly. They had some prearranged signal for public places ...."

"Come on, Leigh. You're reading an awful lot into this couple's actions."

"Can I finish?" Leigh asked coldly.

"I'm sorry. Please continue. I'll be quiet."

A new round of drinks arrived. Robby was back. He'd recovered his poise and calmly took their orders, keeping his eyes averted from any possible embarrassment.

When he left, Leigh continued. "He sort of tapped her leg and she . . ." Leigh bit her lip. "I'm trying to put this delicately and it's very difficult."

"Put it however you want, we're both adults here."

"Yes, well, she promptly opened her legs for him."

"Lots of women do that, Leigh."

"Wide enough for me to see her pussy clearly from maybe fifteen feet away?"

Gabby gasped. "You saw her ...."

"I did!"

Gabby gulped at her drink. "I may get plastered listening to this adventure of yours Leigh."

"Wait, there's more."

They shared another laugh and Leigh continued. "When she slouched down I saw his hand. Did I mention she was shaven?"

"I think I'm getting more than enough detail here."

"You're absolutely right. I'll cut to the chase. While they were doing this and that in public, Michael was droning on and on about his work. I tuned him out and started daydreaming about this couple. You know I have a vivid imagination, Gabby, and won't be surprised that I thought of them as an S&M type couple, although for the life of me I really haven't the foggiest notion of what's involved in that stuff."

"Very interesting," Gabby said feigning a German accent.

Anyway, I was so hot and bothered that I literally jumped poor Michael in the limo and fucked him all the way home."

"That figures. It WAS a night for celebrating Leigh. Nothing wrong there."

"Well, I hadn't counted on the damn driver watching me give Michael a royal blowjob."

Gabby laughed. "The question is: Did YOU enjoy it?"

"God, yes!" And while he was paying the driver, I ran ahead and set myself up for Michael to find me wearing only a garter belt. He just loves them . . . and leaning over a chair."

"Very erotic minded, Leigh." Gabby said tonelessly as she licked her lips.

For the next two weeks we've screwed in every conceivable fashion. In the house, at the park, in a public restroom." Leigh deliberately omitted the X-rated movie experience.

"Leigh, damn it, you knew I was horny when we sat down. I've got to confess that I'm afraid to get up. I just know I've spotted this chair and my dress is soaked through."

Chortling, Leigh admitted to having a similar problem. "And if we go to the ladies together, poor Robby will lose his mind," she managed before laughing hysterically. The martinis had done their job.

Fortunately a female server brought their orders and they sat quietly eating for a while. Gabby raised the subject again. "So how did it turn out with the mystery man?"

"She blew him at the table."

"My God, no!"

"Oh, yeah. And I had a front row seat."

"Jesus, I can see that this was not the ordinary night out on the town."

"That's not all. He KNEW I was looking."

"Wow!"

"And he gave me his card."

"What nerve. He actually came to your table . . . and what did Michael do?"

"No, nothing like that. I was on my way to the restroom, and he called to me saying I'd dropped something. Of course I denied dropping anything. But he handed me his card and I moved on."

"He's a nervy one. So he gave you his card?"

"Yes, I have it here somewhere."

"Somewhere my ass, you know exactly where it is."

"Fuck you Gabby, sometimes you are just too bitchy to put up with."

"Really?" Gabby replied, and choosing to ignore the remark, asked, "So just where is the note?"

"It's a card, a business card, not a note," Leigh said digging into her purse.

"Can I see it?"

"Threw it away," Leigh said as she continued looking through her purse.

"Why are you rooting around in there then?"

"Got it!" Leigh exclaimed, and handed the card to Gabby.

They were quiet for a time while Gabby carefully read the card. When Gabby raised her eyes, Leigh jumped up and threw her arms around Gabby, sobbing, "What am I going to do?"

"You haven't called him?"

"No!"

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know!" She sobbed, tears rolling down her face, ruining her mascara. "I've never cheated on Michael, never!"

"Oh."

"That's all you can say is oh?"

"Well I cheated on my husbands all the time."

"No!" Leigh said, highly surprised. "I thought it was only that one time with that Englishman."

"Oh, no. I've . . . please understand why I haven't told you before, I'm ashamed of myself and I can't help it. Lately if I so much as think about a man's cock . . . well, I go crazy, and have to have him."

"I don't believe this conversation!"

"Leigh, please!"

"Oh all right, after all I've just burdened you with my problem. Go on let me hear yours. But first let's get another drink."

"We'll be sloshed for real," Gabby said, a wry smile crossing her face in appreciation of her friend's tolerance. The bartender caught her eye and sent over another round.

"Who's driving?" Gabby asked.

"Are you kidding? We're taking a cab. I'm not risking my life or yours out there in this condition. We can pick the cars up tomorrow."

"Good idea," Gabby said as the drinks were served and the plates cleared away.

" 'kay, here's the story. I met John four years ago."

"When you were married to Jeff?"

"Yup, and we continued the affair through that marriage and up to today."

"Right through two marriages?"

"Yup. Thing is, John's married too. Oh, Christ, she's a great woman too. I wouldn't hurt her for anything . . . and here I've . . ." Gabby began to sob. Leigh handed her a napkin and she blew her nose.

"Thank you," she said, placing the napkin in her lap. "I . . . I guess it was just one of those things, you know? We spent lots of time together as couples and were all fond of one another."

"This John . . . is it John Karras?"

"Yes . . . but please don't breathe a word to anyone. Swear to me Leigh, please?"

"It's safe with me, Gabby."

"You didn't swear," Gabby said as her mascara began to run. "I swear," Leigh said, dabbing at Gabby's eyes with a tissue.

"Okay . . . thanks," she sniffled and managed to continue. "Donna, John's wife, was in the hospital, she'd had problems with the delivery of her second child . . . that would be Amy. I don't know if you recall any of this, but she had to remain there for observation for about a week."

"I do remember that," Leigh said quietly although her eyes had widened.

"So, being the good neighbor, I prepared dinner and invited John to join us. We did this two nights in a row then Jeff had to go out of town on a business trip for three days. I volunteered to bring dinner over to John and he said something like, 'Only if you dine with me.' Of course I did. One thing led to the next and he was telling me how long it had been since he'd gotten laid and the next thing I knew I was straddling him as he sat in the dining room chair."

"I had been waiting for him to make the first move for ages. 'Your nipples are aroused,' he said and then kissed me. The feeling of his kiss was sensational Leigh. I couldn't believe it, any of it."

Leigh licked her lips in anticipation of the torrid story to come. Gabby ignored her martini and took a long swallow from her water, then continued. "He went for my blouse and began unbuttoning it. I could feel him growing bigger against my crotch where I sat on top of him. Leigh, you wouldn't believe how wet I was. And when he tossed my bra aside I told him wait, that I wanted to . . . to feed him my breast."

Leigh wiped her brow with her napkin, took a sip of her drink and breathed slowly through her mouth as Gabby went on with her tale.

"And as he suckled me I felt my nipples harden into little rocks, especially when he tongued them. I wanted him to chew them off and couldn't keep still so I squirmed against his hardon. I realized I was losing control and pulled away, but I was still pressing against his cock.

"What's wrong," he asked. He . . . seemed so innocent."

"They're so sensitive, you know?" I managed to tell him.

"Do they hurt?"

"No," I peeped. "Just sensitive."

"Am I hurting you?"

"No," I whispered.

"He changed tactics then and began licking those traitorous nipples in turn. Of course, this only served to intensify my squirming against him. He went back to sucking and I was lost. He cupped both my breasts and smiled at me. Oh, he had the most wonderful smile . . . Oh, Christ! After that I was almost there. My hands left the back of the chair and wrapped around his neck forcing his face hard against a breast. Suddenly I thought I was convulsing as I bucked and churned my pussy against his cock and screamed his name. I came hard. It took some time to recover. I recall he stared at me at a while then I was working his zipper down and drawing out his magnificent tool."

"He's big then?" Leigh asked unable to constrain herself.

"Oh, yes he is. Long and thick!"

"God!"

"I remember saying, 'Please!' as I hiked my skirt up and wrenched my undies aside and guided him in.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph, this is hot," Leigh said. "Now I'm squirming too. If you could see the sparkle in your eyes Gabby . . ."

"Scare the shit out of me 'eh?"

"Probably so . . . and?"

"I began to ride his pole. Oh, it was a fucking pole all right, and he adjusted his angle and penetrated to the back of my pussy. I lost control and pounded up and down until I came again. Let me tell you, it was the greatest orgasm I've ever had. Nothing since has come close."

"Somewhere along the way John came too. I don't recollect, I was simply thrashing up and down and sideways coming and coming and coming. We rested without changing position. His cock remained inside me and when I whispered, 'Suck me some more,' I sensed him growing erect again and screamed, 'YES!'

"And he did suck those titties of mine, Jesus, Leigh they were sore for a week afterward."

"That was some story."

"There's more."

"Oh, God!" And Leigh's hand moved below the table.

"Yes he worked my titties something fierce while I guess I just sat there breathing hard. Then he started fucking me and I was moving up and down again, although very slowly. Until he said, 'Come on Gabriela, ride my cock!' "

"I went crazy, it turns out I love it when he talks dirty to me. No one ever did that before."

"Ride it girl!" He yelled.

"Don't you just love fucking my dick with your twat?" He asked, and before I could answer, he screamed, "Oh, yeah . . . fuck me, Gabby!"

"All I could manage to say was, 'Yeah!' and increase my pace."

"I can't hear you!" he said, tormenting me. My head was lolling back and forth like a puppet waiting for its master to pull the strings. He lifted me up and flopped out of me. I cried at the loss."