Dinner and Then Some Ch. 04

Story Info
Leigh calls the Mystery Man then meets him.
8.4k words
4.41
16.9k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the next few days passed, Leigh began to fret more and more over the possibility she might cheat on Michael. She became nervous and irritated. When Wednesday afternoon rolled around Leigh was beside herself.

Then Gabby called and pestered her once again about calling him. Leigh remained ripped into her. "Goddamnit, Gabby, I told you to leave me alone on this. If you need to get laid call an escort service, but for Christ's sake leave me the hell alone!"

"Menstruating are we?" Gabby shot back, unperturbed by her friend's anger. This helped Leigh recover. She was already full of regret over berating Gabby. 'What the hell was wrong with her anyway?' Still, Leigh remained adamant and held her position, refusing Gabby's unsolicited advice.

"Gabby, if I've told you once, I've told you . . . ."

"Darling, you're not listening. This is fate. This is Kismet. You simply have to call if only to find out if he would see you."

"And why wouldn't he see me if I called him? He did give me his number," she said trying to hold her temper in check.

"You don't really know that."

"I've never cheated on Michael, Gabby and I don't intend to start now."

"Ahhh, but you're missing all the fun."

"I'm a happy person right now, Gabby."

"Hmmph, are you sure of that?"

"Whatever do you mean by that remark? I don't think it justified."

"It . . . it's hard to describe."

"What is?"

"The thrill of the unknown, the excitement of meeting someone new. The chase, the capture, the surrender to a new lover."

"You make it sound like a romance novel, but even trashier."

Gabby laughed. "Trashier? That's funny. It's hardly trashy. After you've met, the electrifying energy your body produces between meetings is . . . uh, I can't describe it. All you'll think about is your next time with him. It's fabulous."

"But what about Michael?" Leigh asked, and realized that she was caving in.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," Gabby purred.

"How can I possibly find the time to get away long enough to have an affair?"

"Ever heard of an afternoon's delight?"

"Get real Gabby."

"Not kidding Leigh. Honest. It's doable, believe me. I . . . I, I'm seeing someone this afternoon myself. Perhaps that's why I'm so . . . persistent that you try it too."

"Oh, it is a case of misery loves company?"

"No, no, nothing like that. I just thought you'd like to share in the excitement of it all. And he sounds so mysterious . . ."

"Gabby, listen to me," she said. "For once and for all, I'm not going to make that call. Do you understand?"

A deflated Gabby somberly replied. "Yes, Leigh. I do," and without saying goodbye, hung up.

But, things change. That evening Michael told Leigh he had a business trip scheduled for two weeks and that he had to leave on Sunday. From that moment on, she couldn't get 'Banning' out of her mind. He became an itch she had to scratch. It became worse after Michael left for the airport. She took a bath and masturbated. It was a short interval before her 'itch' returned. Rooting through her dresser, Leigh found a dildo she hadn't used for several years, and climbing into bed used it ruthlessly on herself. The tantalizing tingling returned minutes after she finished and lay wantonly across the bed sated but still hungering for more. She tossed and turned without sleep for most of the night and was exhausted when the alarm erupted at seven a.m. Leigh took a long cold shower and gave in when the insatiable itch returned as she made coffee. Still nude she searched for the card and called him.

A tremor passed through her legs when he answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello. You . . . you probably don't remember me . . ." she began.

"But I do. You're the woman from the restaurant, who kept peeking at us.

"I . . . I'm sorry about . . ."

"Don't be. It was deliberate on our part."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I'm recruiting a new lover and that's one method I use to attract them. Are you interested?"

"I . . . don't know."

"We should meet."

"That's what I was calling . . ."

"I know. Shall we say Applebee's on Meister Street?"

"That's good, yes. When?"

"Tonight at seven."

"Tonight?"

"Is that a problem?" The place is crowded, very public. If you're concerned about your safety . . ."

"No, no, that's good. I . . . it's just . . . it's so soon." Leigh punched her thigh at her nauseating behavior. 'Get on with it,' she scolded herself.

"The sooner we meet the better, he said smoothly, and Leigh felt her knees beginning to cave as his honey coated words swept over her.

"Will your husband know you're going?"

"No." Her voice was dry. Grabbing her coffee cup, she scalded her throat and began coughing.

"Are you all right?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Uh . . . yes, yes. I swallowed some coffee . . . went down the wrong way. Sorry."

"Oh, I've done that myself. So your husband won't be aware of . . . our activity."

"No."

"That's probably for the best."

"He's on a business trip," Leigh was quick to add.

"Ahh, while the cat's away . . ."

"Don't be nasty."

"You're right," he laughed, and sent a chill down her spinal column. "I'll save the . . . nasty for later."

She laughed nervously. "I'll bet you will. Oh, by the way, what is your name?"

"My name is Roden, David Roden. And yours?"

"Leigh. Leigh . . . perhaps I'll hold onto my last name for a while."

"As you wish . . . Mrs. Hepner."

Leigh was stunned. He knew her name!

"How did you?"

"I simply asked the server after giving her a generous tip. She got it from your husband's credit card slip."

Leigh bit her tongue in frustration.

"Was that your wife with you?" She asked just to say something that wasn't inane.

"Greta?" He laughed. "Hardly, she's my slave."

Leigh's intake of breath was discernible over the phone.

"You didn't know that?"

"I . . . I . . ."

"Come on Leigh, the collar, the way she acted, all those shenanigans at the table."

"She . . . was very submissive, I know, but . . . ."

"We'll discuss the subject this evening, but I should tell you right now, you are a very good candidate for becoming another slave of mine."

"What!"

"Oh, yes. You have many characteristics of wanting to be dominated, but let's save that for later shall we?"

Silence

"We are still on for tonight, aren't we?"

Leigh waited a long time before responding in a soft quiet, barely audible voice, "Yes, we are."

"Good I'm looking forward to really meeting you. Good bye." She stood in the kitchen for several minutes shaking and thinking about the giant step she'd just taken. Then carefully dressed and called Gabby. It was short and to the point. To Leigh's surprise, Gabby was casual about the whole thing only asking; well demanding was more like it, to hear details, details, details, afterward.

Leigh made several more calls before setting out to the hairdresser's to have her legs waxed and her hair cut. The spa could work her in a little later in the afternoon and Leigh was humming happily as she left the house. 'This cheating seems like such fun,' she thought as she backed the car out of the garage.

***

Leigh arrived at Applebee's promptly at seven and found him waiting for her. He wore a cashmere sports jacket and dark brown slacks with a crease that might draw blood if bumped against.

'Just like the other place,' she thought as he waved to her, 'only he's waiting for me.'

Putting a wane smile on her face, Leigh greeted David. "Hello," she said, discovering that she was suddenly pleased her voice hadn't faltered.

David rose and helped her sit, yet another surprise.

"Thank you," she smiled as her confidence started to return. 'At least he's well mannered,' she thought as she sat down at the table.

"You're welcome," he said, but failed to smile. His eyes were riveted upon her, not unlike a hawk gazing down upon a chicken.

A waitress came and took their orders, promising to get right back with the drinks. Leigh took a deep breath and asked, "So what have you got in mind for me this evening?"

David grinned roguishly, "In due course lovely lady, in due course. Perhaps we should get to know one another first."

"You seem to know a great deal about me already. Why don't we talk about you first?"

"Fine. What would you like to know?"

Leigh's jaw dropped. 'Would it that easy?' She wondered. Just then the waitress arrived with their drinks, a martini for David and a glass of white wine for her. Leigh emptied two generous glasses of wine before the food had even arrived, spending most of the time telling David how much she loved her husband. Throughout her discourse, he nodded his understandingly.

The food came with Leigh's third glass of wine. "I'm awfully thirsty aren't I?" she said nervously.

He reached across the table, took her hand in his and gently stroked it. "What would you like to know?" David repeated.

"That . . . that performance you put on the other night."

"Yes?"

"Was that . . . typical?"

"No. It was the exception. You must realize to do that every time out would attract . . . a certain type of attention that would bring unwanted attention to me and my . . . friends."

She nodded.

"And," he continued "to answer your next question. I got the distinct impression that you were bored with your husband and interested in our little interplay."

"Oh, really?"

"Don't get heated up now," he said in a cautionary manner, then smiled confidently and added, "You were paying far more attention to us than to him and he brought you there. Be honest, you hardly heard a word he said all evening."

"That's true," Leigh ruefully admitted. "But it was because I'd never seen anything like what you two were doing and I got so . . ."

"Hot?"

"Yes, if you must know. Watching the two of you having sex in front of me did get me aroused."

"I'm glad you're honest about it. So I'll be candid with you. Greta gets off doing . . . certain things in public. I'm sure you've heard of people like that."

"Of course I have."

"But you seemed to be getting into it with us. I was tempted to send Greta into the ladies room after you, but she tends to get carried away and just might have frightened you off."

"Thank you for not doing that."

"Ah you're smiling. Good," he rubbed her hand in his.

"It's just that . . . I wasn't in the mood for any lesbian activities that evening."

"So . . ." he paused for a moment. "You don't rule bisexual activities out then?"

"No," she said. She hadn't thought she'd be so forthcoming with him and felt herself blushing.

"Honesty is very good," he said, looking into her eyes, "especially this early in our relationship."

"I'd hardly call this a relationship."

"What is it then? You're a married woman. Your husband is out of town and you're here with me."

"Curiosity."

"That's what killed the cat."

"I'm not a cat."

"But you've got a hot pussy."

"Damn you!" Leigh hissed sharply and stood up; she was angrier at herself then with him. Still with venom in her voice she spat out, "I've had it with you. I'm leaving!"

"Sit down," his voice was low, but deadly serious and she realized he could very well be dangerous. Reluctantly she slowly resumed her seat. "You have got a hot pussy. Admit it. That's why you're here. Perhaps you've always felt somewhat guilty about sex."

"I've never . . . felt guilty about sex," Leigh stated firmly through clenched teeth. 'God,' she thought, 'he could be such a bastard, but . . .'

"Or that there's a void in your sex life." David continued as if she hadn't spoken. "And you're looking for another kind of sexual fulfillment."

"That's crazy!"

"Is it? Becoming a slave opens up a whole world of new experiences to you. Obviously your love life hasn't or isn't working out that well. And don't give me that petulant look either. You are here with me. Perhaps it's time you tried something different."

Leigh couldn't look him in the eye and stared at the table. "I will say," She paused, "I find myself interested, but can't conceive of myself getting involved in anything like that. After all, I have my marriage to think of."

"Of course you do. Whatever we get into will be kept perfectly private."

"What about Greta?"

"She is my slave. She trusts me and will do as I say in all things."

This mollified her and after a moment she looked him in the eye. "David?" He smiled at her and she liked it, perhaps a little too much.

"Yes Leigh?"

It's getting late and it looks like they want to close, shall we leave?" He glanced around and saw that she was right. The waitress was hovering nearby waiting for them to settle the bill.

"Yes it is." He reached for his billfold and dropped forty dollars on the table. "Will that cover everything? He asked pleasantly.

"Yes sir," The waitress said sweetly, "Thank you very much and have a good evening."

***

Outside in the parking lot they stood looking at each other apparently at a loss for words. Leigh's nerve got the better of her and she began opening and closing her purse.

"Stop that," David said tersely. Leigh tucked the bag under her arm. "Where do we go from here?" She asked, looking down at her shoes. "Let's get in my car and drive to the park. It's just four or five blocks south of us."

"All right," she said demurely and walked toward his car. Minutes later they'd parked and David rolled his window down and a cool breeze wafted through the car. "Okay," he said. "So, fire away. What do you want to ask me?"

"Why don't you just tell me what you're into? You mentioned trust."

He clasped his hands behind his head and waited. Leigh couldn't take the silence and began talking rapidly. "Well, how do I know I can trust you? I mean, I'm what you'd probably call a little kinky, but that doesn't mean I want to get raped. I like the idea, or the concept of submission, but . . ."

David placed his hands in his lap. "Leigh, power issues are so much more complex than you think they are."

"Oh?"

"It's more about knowing your limits and exploring them, not a complete surrender and in order to reach even the first plateau a level of trust is required. Your partner must stop if and when you give them the safe word."

"Safe word?"

"Kind of a code, or signal. Like using the word 'yellow' as the safe word. When your partner hears that word, they stop what they are doing and release you. There are no ifs involved. A safe word is inviolate, it must be complied with, or your partner is committing a crime.

"Uh huh."

"As I've told you, you have to trust the person completely, because in order to get anything out of it, you have to totally let yourself go. Imagine yourself as this helpless toy in someone else's hands. That you exist solely for their pleasure, and they can do anything they want to you. Allow yourself to wallow in this feeling of sexual helplessness."

"Sexual helplessness?"

"Well, not just that. You have to understand that there has to be a relationship in place before you get that far. The dominant and submissive really have to know and understand each other. A good Dom can string you along for hours, taking you to the brink repeatedly until you're just this mass of over stimulated nerves, until you can't differentiate pain and pleasure anymore. It's a high like nothing else."

Leigh shifted uncomfortably, wondering when she'd been this turned on by conversation.

"And . . ." she managed to blurt out, "you get off on this too?"

"Yes, Leigh, we both . . . get off."

He smiled at her and touched her shoulder. She didn't flinch, but yearned for him to continue touching her. "Tell me how you think your first scene will go?" He said with some tenderness and Leigh felt herself beginning to thaw.

"I don't understand," she said finding herself staring into his deep black eyes.

"What do you envision happening between us the first time?"

"Oh! I . . . I"

"Sex, of course. Right?"

"I . . . yes."

"But what kind of sex?"

"I don't . . ."

"You do know!" David said, not unkindly. "Leigh you do know, it's just that you haven't admitted to yourself what it is you want to do with me."

There was a short silence and then Leigh, looking down at her hands, spoke. "Perhaps . . . perhaps if you made a suggestion."

"I think you should go home," David replied.

"Oh?" She said looking up at him. She realized he was disappointed.

"I'll call you," he said.

"All right. Good night then." And she caught herself before leaning forward to accept his kiss. Instead she held out her hand. David saw something in her expression and he took her hand and held it tightly in his.

"I've changed my mind," he said.

"Really? In what way?"

"This way," he said as he put his arm around her and directed her unresisting body to his door, which he managed to open with one hand and edged her into the back seat with the other.

"What?" Leigh felt herself grow giddy with the thought of his body on hers in the back seat. 'Just like a late date in high school,' she told herself.

"I hate to waste a perfectly good evening," David said calmly, climbing into the back with her.

"I don't understand," she said trying to convey a coyness she didn't feel.

"You'll understand this," and pulled her across his lap and flipped up her skirt exposing her red thong panties.

"Someone will see!" Leigh cried out in embarrassment.

"Now that's interesting. I would have thought you'd tell me to stop." Chagrined with the truth in what he'd said, she squirmed around futilely trying to free herself.

"From my perspective you've been a pain in the ass all night. So I might as well demonstrate what that equates to," and he smacked her sharply on the ass.

"No! Don't!"

He brought his hand down sharply on her barely covered ass. "Ouch! You bastard. That hurt!"

"Did it?" And he smacked her again.

"OW!"

"It's supposed to Leigh, it's a spanking for Christ's sake." Leigh thought he was disgusted with her and determined to settle down and let him flail away at her behind. "Is this more than you bargained for?"

"N . . . no! It's ...okay ...I'm starting to like it."

"Liar!" He snarled and smacked her three more times, then pulled her skirt back down and opened the car door for her. Leigh stumbled out and stood next to the car waiting for his next move.

He surprised her, for after walking her to her car, he said quietly and calmly, "Thank you, Leigh, I enjoyed meeting you and hope we can do it again some night soon.

Flustered but finding herself highly aroused Leigh thought quickly and said, "That was almost fun, David. But you're really leaving? What happened to the rest of the bondage part where I get tied up and you fuck my brains out?"

He looked at her before he answered. A furrow appeared on his forehead. "I've got to think about it. You may not be a good subject for it. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know."

As soon as she got home, a morose Leigh called Gabby and told her everything that had happened. Gabby was intensely interested. "He hiked your dress up and only spanked you?"

"It was my skirt, and yes that's all he did."

"Christ, I'm hot just thinking about it," Gabby said with a rush.

"Well . . . so am I," Leigh added, and then laughed at the futility of it all.

"I thought . . ." she began, then paused. "I thought that after all that soul searching I was going to get laid and laid good, but ...."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I haven't decided," Leigh blithely lied. Truthfully she didn't know what to do.

Gabby prattled on with what she thought was sage advice, but Leigh's mind was moving to fast of its own accord to follow Gabby.

Eventually, the conversation died out and Leigh took a long shower and went to bed, but not to sleep. 'Would he call?' She wondered. 'Had she been too standoffish?' A wry smile crossed her face. 'No,' she thought, he would call. 'The question was, what would she say?' When Leigh got around to asking herself what she would wear, she smiled in the darkened room and fell asleep. The itch had faded away.