Dinner and Then Some Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day began well enough. Leigh treated herself to a sumptuous breakfast before venturing out to do some shopping. New lingerie at Victoria's Secret, shoes at Bloomingdale's and a black cocktail dress with spaghetti straps and revealing cleavage from Bergdorf's.

She considered calling Gabby and meeting her for cocktails, but shuddered at the thought of missing David's call and raced home only to discover there were no messages. Gabby called around four, and Leigh quickly got rid of her. She fully expected him to call at any moment. Then at five the phone rang, and she sprang to answer it.

"Hello," she said, breathing hard.

"Hi honey, how are you?" It was Michael. She had forgotten he existed.

"Hi," she said, willing herself to put enthusiasm into her voice.

"Well," he said, "the weather is great and I met Phil Burgess and Cynthia Evershevski of all people!"

"Really! How are they? It's been ages, we don't even send Christmas Cards to them anymore; at least I don't think so. Sorry, Michael, I'm rambling."

"No, no you're not. Anyway they send you their best. Cynthia's had two more children. Umm, let's see, that's four. Three boys and a girl, with the girl being the youngest."

"And how is Phil?" Leigh pictured an athletic looking male just under six feet with lots of blonde hair cascading down his shoulders. She had fond memories of surfing simmers away with Phil and some other friends.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but he's put on weight. Oh, maybe fifty pounds."

"My God, no!"

Michael laughed. "Yeah, and all that blonde hair is gone too."

Leigh thought, 'but he's only in his mid-thirties.'

"Well, we all don't age gracefully," she managed to say.

"Tell me about it. We look positively youthful compared to them."

"So how's the business end of your trip dear?"

"Typical, hon, so far I've listened to several presentations and I'm due to give mine tomorrow. Then we settle down for a couple days of intensive information sharing. I can't wait to hear Loring's latest ideas. He's quite the innovator."

And so it went. Leigh began to fidget, wishing Michael would finish and at the same time berated herself for being so inconsiderate. After another twenty minutes Michael ended the call with kisses and love. Leigh made herself a drink and sat on the sofa, nervously waiting for David to call.

He didn't. And she busied herself cleaning the house, making a salad and having two glasses of wine. She began to cry around nine and chastised herself for being so weak, went to bed. She was deep in an erotic dream in which she wore black stockings and a garter belt when the ringing of the phone woke her.

Her voice was groggy with sleep and fear. "Hello?" Had something happened to Michael?"

"Get dressed and come here now!" David's voice commanded.

"David?"

"Woke you up did I?"

"Uh, yes."

"Grab a pen and paper and write the address down."

"Okay." Hurriedly she gathered the material and wrote down his directions.

"It shouldn't take more than thirty minutes at this hour," he said. Leigh glanced at the clock and saw it was two-fifteen a.m. "David . . ."

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes, I heard . . ."

"Get dressed and get your ass over here. Move it!" Leigh was startled at his tone and the fact that he'd hung up on her. Did he really think she was going to get dressed and venture out at this hour? A panic seized her. He certainly did think she'd come to him.

'Well,' she thought, 'he can go straight to hell if he thinks I'm coming to him.' Then she laughed at herself realizing that she was slipping into her new cocktail dress, pulling on black thigh-high's and a skimpy garter-belt even while denying him to herself.

'What's wrong with me?' she thought, perplexed by his actions and confused by her own. She moved faster and was out the door and driving toward David's before she thought about it again.

***

David opened the door before she could ring the bell. Leigh managed to present him with a demur smile that belied her true excitement. "You live very well," she managed before he pulled her to him and kicked the door shut. His hands pawed her rear as he whispered, "You've a very nice, soft ass." Leigh sought his mouth with hers and a passionate kiss ensued, leaving her breathless. It took her a moment before she realized she was grinding her crotch against his thigh.

"Didn't want to come out in the middle of the night, eh?" He taunted.

"Well . . ."

"Look at you!" He said, thrusting her out at arm's length. "Your tits are trying to burst through your blouse. Did you forget the bra? Or, more likely, you thought going braless would make you more seductive."

"How dare you . . ."

"Shut up! I'll do the talking. When you have something to say, say 'Master, may I? "

"I never . . ."

He slapped her across the face. Leigh realized he hadn't hit her hard, but his hand imprint on her cheek burned like a branding iron might.

"Yes . . . Master," she managed.

"Good," David smiled and he pulled her to him again. Once again he was warm and charming.

"I find you very attractive and an extremely sexy woman Leigh," he sighed almost to himself, but Leigh picked up on it and felt somewhat guilty, although she couldn't fathom the reason.

David continued, "You will obey me. Nothing else matters to us, but right now, right here."

Leigh's eyes locked on his. She said nothing, but willed herself to submit to him.

"Remove your clothing and place it on the chair under the mirror, then follow me into the next room." This said, David walked out of the room, leaving Leigh to follow his instructions. She took her time carefully folding each item, placing them all on the chair, and slowly followed him.

She was surprised to find him standing on the farthest side of the room in the shadowed area not reached by the one lamp lighted.

"Turn around, let me look at you," David murmured softly. Leigh obeyed without a word and felt herself growing warm under his gaze. David stood still taking in the sight of her firm breasts rising and falling. His lips curled upward in a satisfied grin as her nipples grew erect with the cool air blowing upon them. He noted the flat stomach and long supple legs and gave her points for proper diet and working out in order to remain fit. Then he fixed his eyes on her pubis, neatly trimmed into a decorative triangle that still managed to expose the smooth, moist lips of her labia.

Leigh began to sway, somewhat dizzy from standing in place and feeling his intense gaze upon her. Obstinate in her own way, she refused to speak, thinking she could wait him out. David wasn't into playing mind games of that nature. He had an entirely different set of rules and another game entirely.

Slowly and deliberately he approached her. Leigh's breathing grew faster when he stood beside her and she trembled when he touched her, using his well manicured fingernails to scratch ever so lightly the length of her body. She gasped and sucked in her breath when David kissed her forehead and at the same time dragged his fingernails across her stomach and down to her trimmed bush. He kissed the tip of her nose and moved those same fingers through the valley of her breasts, leaving a light pink trail.

"Ooooh . . . Master!" She went giddy at having remembered the required term.

"I can see you're getting excited," he whispered in her ear before biting her earlobe and sending an exquisite thrill through her body. She shuddered as those same insidious fingernails traced the lips of her sex, gathering droplets of moisture. And when he brought those fingers to her nose her knees buckled. She would have crumpled to the floor had David not held her up.

"What's the matter, can't take the smell of your own excitement?"

"I . . . I . . ."

David laughed and dipped his head to her breast, absorbing her stiffened strawberry shaped nipple. Leigh moaned and her body sagged against him as he sucked fiercely upon it. Finally, he released the swollen bud and helped her to a straight-backed chair.

David had no intention of taking her too far the first time. He wanted her to become used to the idea of being submissive. He left for a few moments, leaving her to wonder what was in store for her.

Leigh's mind was racing. 'Had she made a drastic mistake in coming to him at his bidding? Perhaps, perhaps not. Time would tell.' She pondered her feelings of the moment. Thus far he had not mistreated her; in fact she was highly aroused. 'Wasn't that why I got into whole thing?' She asked herself. 'To experience new things because life had become boring?'

Her thoughts were interrupted by his return. She saw he held something in his hand. It looked ominous to her. She chided herself, 'Fool, he's going to inflict some painful devices on you. You asked for it. Now here it is. Don't be an ass and try to deny it. You got yourself into this, he won't hurt you much.' Having castigated herself Leigh felt slightly better and decided to show him she wasn't frightened.

"Umm, master?"

"Yes?"

"What do you have in your hand?"

"You're very impertinent, slave. But as I was going to give you a demonstration anyway I might as well tell you." Opening his hand he revealed a pair of clamps in front of her face.

A bewildered look crossed her face.

"They are for your nipples, my dear." To Leigh, they took on a more menacing look.

"My nipples?" A look of shock registered on her face as she realized that she was about to experience them on her body. David let her contemplate the situation for a moment, and then attached them to each nipple.

As he tightened each one, her breath audibly registered the new sensations.

"Get up!"

She sprang to her feet, still trying to adjust to the uncomfortable, but not to painful pressure on both nipples. "Grab the bedpost and lean over so I can see your ass." Biting her lip, she complied. Without waiting for her next question, he began spanking her. Slowly at first, he spread the slaps around her firm buttocks.

She managed to remain silent, merely grunting every so often. But with time, the slaps came more rapidly. Now each swat produced a moan, or an attempt to deflect it. Time seemed to have stopped for Leigh. David had switched from using his hand to a paddle as he spanked her bright red rear. The, just a suddenly as it had begun, it was over. Once again, David left the room to permit her to compose herself.

'What in God's name is in store for me now?' she thought as she gently rubbed her hands over her reddened rump. 'That was worse than the one the other night.' But her thoughts changed from speculation to apprehension as he return with a black cloth in his left hand.

"You're going to be blindfolded for a while, Leigh." And he proceeded to cover her eyes and tied a knot in the cloth. She couldn't see a thing. Taking her hand he led her around to the side of the bed. She felt the mattress pressing against her hip.

"Lie down on the bed, slave," he said in a monotone, providing no indication of what was to come. For the first time, Leigh felt a twinge of fear, but she did as he asked and lay on her back, waiting for what came next.

As she lay there waiting, she took stock of what had happened to her thus far and her arousal grew. She sensed herself growing wet with excitement and had to restrain herself from touching her pussy to bring relief from her desires. She heard a match being struck and smelled the sulfur odor. Leigh nearly panicked at the thought that he might burn her, or brand her.

'My God,' she thought, 'he's going to put his brand on me!'

"STAY STILL!" David commanded. And she froze, save for the trembling that she could not overcome.

Leigh formed the impression he was leaning over her even before to began to remove the nipple clamps. 'Jesus!' She thought, 'I'd forgotten all about them.'

At that precise moment David revealed his next surprise. A drop of wax from a candle fell four inches, landing on her left nipple.

Leigh screamed.

When the expected pain did not come, she started to relax only to scream even louder when the second drop of heated wax splattered on her other nipple.

"Oh, God, I thought . . . ."

"Who gave you permission to speak?"

"Uh . . ."

The slap of his hand on her breast was sharp and surprisingly painful, as it was unexpected. She began to cry, uncontrollably. He paid no heed to her lamentations and continued to drip molten wax on her nipples. Eventually, Leigh stopped crying.

What he did next brought her to the edge of a mighty orgasm.

Unbeknownst to Leigh, he had taken some shaved ice from a bowl and allowed it to melt in the heat of his mouth and then let the cold drops soothe and harden the encasing buildup of wax. Leigh imagined it forming a mound over her areola and indeed it had. Suddenly she felt his mouth upon her!

David deftly removed the molds of wax from each breast and put them aside. He would keep them as a souvenir of their time together. Leigh realized her nipples were numb. She failed to realize this was a combination of both the clamps and the hot wax application.

"There is one more thing before I remove the blindfold. By the way, did you enjoy the waxing?"

"Actually, yes, I did. Although you frightened the hell out of me in the process."

His finger rubbed her arm, feeling the goose-bumps confirming her nervousness. "Did you come?"

"No."

"No?"

"No. Well . . . almost."

"You will, and soon, but first . . . ." He took her hand in his and brought it to his knee. She realized her sense of touch would be more acute since she couldn't see. Still, she guessed he'd present his cock to her next. David hadn't released her hand, and as she anticipated, brought it into contact with his erection.

Leigh would never forget this moment. The warmth and softness of his foreskin, akin to a baby's skin. Her fingertips glided over his hardness, although she still perceived it as smooth and silk-like. Very slowly, Leigh explored its surface. Gingerly touching every bump beneath the pads of her index and middle fingers, from the base of his cock to its tip. Enjoying the moment, like an unhurried, never ending teen petting for the first time.

When Leigh reached the very end of his shaft, her thumb and forefinger rubbed and rolled the velvety texture of his pucker between them. Turning her wrist, she slipped her fingers under the smoothness of his shaven balls, lifting them upward in the curl of her fingers.

Suddenly he ripped the blindfold off her head, and she found herself staring at the beauty of his uncut cock, and succumbing to the lustful desire to feel him inside her mouth, she leaned in closer and took him between her stretching lips.

David felt the heat of her breath greet his stiffening cock, and as the purple crown surged from his foreskin, he arched forward feeling the muscles in the cheeks of his ass growing taut. Leigh's arm slid behind him, her palm settling in the small of his back. Drawing him to her, Leigh's lips stretched further as the thickest part of his member invaded her throat. She was forced to pull back or choke.

The wet flat of her tongue pressed, and then licked slowly across his slit, forcing it to wink as she passed from one side of his glans to the other. Beads of perspiration formed on David's forehead and upper lip. His meaty, pink tongue licked over his lips tasting the saltiness of his own sweat.

"Ohhhhh!" Leigh groaned, having momentarily removed his phallic wand from between her lips. "You taste so sweet!" She gasped, and devoured him again.

His head fell back and his eyes rolled in his head at the electric charge that bolted through him. His hands went to her hair and he had to restrain himself from pushing her head hard down on his aching prick. "Sweet Jesus!" a silent voice echoed in his head.

Leigh smiled as she looked up at him, her eyes two dreamy almonds. She knew he liked what he felt. His cock twitched beneath the feather soft touch of her fingers. Her eyes closed as her lips returned to his corona, sliding down to the soft bunching skin at his ridge; her taste buds were dancing with sheer delight.

Her lips tightened, hollows formed in her cheeks as her head bobbed up and down. Slurpy sounds of wetness could be heard as the saliva of her mouth along with his salty, sweet nectar made his cock a slick tool, easy to swallow.

Her nose kissed in the forest of his pubs with every downward slide. Her palm and fingers worked in perfect unison with her lips. Up and down, working together, playing sweet music. His cock was her flute for the night and the music she played was sheer perfection.

Leigh's face was a mere blur to David as she bobbed furiously on his musk-ridden cock. Spittle ran from her stuffed mouth to his crotch and thence to his balls. She plucked him from her lips and gasping for air, asked, "Can I suck cock, or what?"

Then her magnificent lips were sliding back upon him, his foreskin puckered as she turned her head from side to side, immersing herself in the silky softness of his velvet flesh. Her tongue flicked out to swirl over, around and under his glans. Its side swept over his slit. Her palm slid down his throbbing cock pulling the foreskin taut to his base. Her tongue began to flick the underside of his engorged shaft where his sensitive "T" stood out like embossed lettering.

Surprising herself with her inventiveness, Leigh rubbed at the small of his back and gently squeezed his aching balls, then took him deep. The tip of his prick rubbed against the soft palette of her throat. His legs began to stiffen.

Leigh was totally engrossed with bringing him pleasure. She didn't realize she was close to coming herself as she humped at the air around her, squeezing and releasing her thighs as she plied his magnificent member. David emitted a low cry that turned into a bellow and spewed his semen into her mouth, over her teeth and gums to trickle down her throat. She gagged and pulled her head back to allow a precious second in which to swallow, then hurriedly took him back for the remainder of his ejaculate. Leigh felt a warm tingling in her clit as she swallowed the rest and continued to milk his still pulsing cock. Her lips popped over his slick glans bringing his foreskin with it with each swallow. Both his hands were in her hair as she pushed his foreskin back and allowed her tongue to swirl around and clean the head of his cock.

After he had finished coming, he let her lick and suck on his testicles for a few minutes, then roughly pushed her away. Leigh pouted as if deprived of her favorite dessert. David got up on shaky legs and Leigh watched numbly as he pulled several lightweight ropes from a dresser drawer, yanked her off the bed and tied her arms and ankles to a chair. She was relieved the ropes were not uncomfortably tight.

"Would you like to come hard, or slow, dear?" He asked as he leaned on a dresser.

She nodded.

"What did you say?"

"Hard, Master."

"Very well then, pick a number from one to five."

She hesitated.

"Come on. Pick a number."

"Five."

"Five it is," he said and opened the top drawer of the dresser, lifted out a box and brought it to her. "If you'll be kind enough to look inside you'll see a number of vibrators . . . five in all. You selected number five." He indicated that item to her, picked it from the box and placed the box on a nearby table. It was about eight inches long and was studded its entire length.

"Oh, wait, we need something to make you more comfortable." He went to the bed and removed two pillows and stuffed them behind her back. This forced Leigh's body forward and made the ropes around her wrists tighter.

Almost immediately, Leigh began squirming around on the chair seeking a more comfortable position. But was not able to find one.