Dinner and Then Some Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's begin, shall we?" He chuckled without mirth and brought the toy to the mouth of her cunt. Leigh heard the faint motor start and tensed against its insertion, jerking at the first touch, causing David to laugh. "What a sensitive cunt you have," he sneered and moved the vibrator up and down her labia. Leigh bit her lip trying to contain the lustful groan that filled her throat. She failed.

"Ohhhh!"

"Oh, indeed! You have a lower threshold than I'd thought

Leigh was shaking her head back and forth as she gradually succumbed to the delightful thrills the instrument was providing, yet embarrassed by her reaction and mortified by his comment on her low threshold of tolerance.

'My God,' she thought, 'what will I do when he . . .' she refused to finish the thought and fought to make her mind a blank, only to loudly moan when David increased the vibrator's speed.

"Are you feeling an orgasm coming?"

She refused to answer him and he punished her (if that's what it can be called) by placing the vibrator against her swollen clit.

Leigh's body was swathed in sweat as she strained against her bindings. David's free hand was mauling her breast and then stretching her nipple, as he methodically worked her into a sexual frenzy.

Leigh managed to catch herself before begging him to thrust it inside her and bring her off. She bit her lip to help distract her from the need to come. But he knew exactly what she was doing and continued teasing her, running the toy back and forth across the mouth of her vulva with the occasional bump against her throbbing clit.

Suddenly he changed tactics, shoving the vibrator almost fully into her, filling her with its thickness and sending its tiny, rapid movements swirling throughout her entire body. Leigh's head moved involuntarily from side to side. Her panting and groans filled the room. David waited patiently for several seconds and then applied powerful pressure to her turgid nipple, and moments later she was lost in a series of screams as the intensity of her orgasm hit.

David pushed the vibrator deeper and grabbed her other nipple. Encouraged by her cries, he pulled and pinched them even harder. To Leigh this brought on a deliciously titillating glow that triggered another small but beautiful climax.

"Come for me!" He ordered, shouting in her pain distorted face.

"I . . . YES!"

He pushed the vibrator to its limit, and repeatedly commanded her to come. Leigh lost count of her climaxes; her whole being centered on the buzzing instrument pulsating within her vagina and the nerve endings on her nipples, which David continued to torture with his fingers.

Then, momentarily exhausted, Leigh collapsed and David left the room. She was dimly aware that she was the only one in the bedroom and by the time he returned was very conscious of his presence. He was holding a bowl and she saw him place it on the table beside her.

'What next?' She asked herself then went rigid and strained against her bindings groaning loudly when he grasped her tender nipple between his thumb and forefinger once again. Cold, icy cold numbness greeted her teat as David slowly rubbed an ice cube back and forth over its tender nerve endings. Her eyes flew open in shock as he teased her until the ice began to melt. And when his mouth closed over her frigid bud, it sent a spark that ignited her already inflamed sex, and she came again.

Leigh hardly realized it when David freed her and led her to the bed then laid her down on her back.

"Lift your hands up."

Puzzled and confused she thought herself incapable of performing this feat, but tried and was amazed when her arms moved freely into the air. Before she shook off her befuddlement, he had secured her wrists to the headboard using the same cord as before.

"That should do. Are you comfortable Leigh?"

"I guess," she replied dully.

"Good. I think you'll like what follows," and his hand trailed down the outside of her thigh, reversed at the knee, only to slide slowly up the inside, constantly teasing, causing Leigh to grunt in anticipation. "Open wide for me Leigh."

She needed no further urging from him and quickly spread her legs wide apart. He reinserted the vibrator between the lips of her swollen sex.

"Are you going to take it out, Master?"

"Not at the moment."

"Please, Master?"

He ignored her and lowered his head over her pussy and gently blew upon her clit.

"That's so nice. That's so very nice. Thank you Master."

He grunted absentmindedly acknowledging her then removed the vibrator and inserted three fingers. After the vibrator's jouncing and pummeling she had no problem accepting them and arched her back to accommodate him. He blew lightly on her clit again then allowed his tongue to flicker across it. Leigh came hard the moment his tongue made contact.

She felt her entire body grow extremely warm, then suddenly, she turned red as a beet, raised her ass off the bed as the powerful sensations coursed through her. Her eyes rolled back into her head, leaving her in a forgiving darkness. She purred as her pussy flexed then ejaculated.

David watched transfixed as the stream gushed from Leigh's pussy and over his fingers and wrist. He heard her catch her breath, and then she let another stream go. Leigh was bouncing on the bed when this one geysered up and landed on her stomach forming a pool near her navel. Not a lot, but enough to fill that dimple. Instinctively, David put his finger in it to taste the fluid that resembled watered down milk. He found it decidedly sweet and not at all like urine.

"Very good, my love, really quite good! I'm pleased. I never took you for a squirter!"

Leigh was pleased that he had enjoyed what for her was an embarrassment.

"I don't . . ."

"What? Feel free to speak."

"I'm . . . I don't do that very often."

"Only when extremely aroused, eh?"

"I guess."

"Well, let's see what you do with this," and buried his tongue in her as she writhed in delight, uttering a sharp piercing moan. Soon she was begging him to stop then forgot who she was, and where she was, as his magical tongue flickered back and forth across her now abnormally swollen clit. When his cock finally sank blissfully into her cream filled sheath she could no longer catch her breath and passed out. David, ignored her state and continued fucking her until he unloaded his seed deep within her, thoroughly coating her cervix.

When Leigh woke he was gone. She discovered her arms untied, and as she sat up found a note pinned to her pillow.

"I've gone. Get dressed at your leisure, and go home. I'll call you later in the day.

She didn't know what to feel. 'He should be here beside me,' was her first thought. Then, 'Well, he is a Mystery Man,' and found that thought tremendously satisfying. Feeling elated about herself, and extremely well satisfied, she dressed and left the house, walking every step of the way to her car very much the way a well-fucked woman walks.