Dinner and Then Some Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh continued coming. Her anal muscles were milking him as the ripple began at the base of his cock. He released the nipple clamps and tugged them off at the exact moment her cunt and ass spasmed. She shrieked her pleasure to the night as her convulsing body released the force of another gigantic orgasm. The same ripple rode his cock and he exploded, shooting to the deepest recesses of her ass.

Still in the throes of the climax, Leigh was sobbing uncontrollably, the pain in her rectum excruciating. But the fire wouldn't go out, she wanted more even though the muscles in her legs and stomach felt as though she had run fifty miles.

"This is so bad," she whispered to him. Her breath was coming out in short rapid pants.

"Your husband could come home at any minute," David said, a cruel smile on his face.

"No . . . not until tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, he called earlier and told me."

"Want me to fuck you?"

"God! Are you hard already?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then give it to me, please!"

He entered her swampy cunt, easily sliding in his full length.

"OHHHH!"

He pulled out, leaving only the corona inside her.

"OHHHHH!"

"Want it hard and fast?" When Leigh failed to respond he stopped.

Immediately she gripped him by the shoulders. "Yes," she hissed, "Yes! Hard and fast!"

It was hard and fast. And she gave as much or even more than he, clutching, wriggling and gasping. She seemed exhausted.


"Does your husband know you have affairs?"


"I don't have affairs . . . you're the first in all my marriage."

"You expect me to believe that?'


"I don't care what you think."

"Oh, really? You know I can turn up at your door at any time and do anything I like to you."

"God, please don't say that."

"I might even bring a friend."

"Jesus, don't go there."


"Look at you; you're ready for another round of hard fucking.

"I . . . I"

"Sure you are," he said, and thrust three, then four fingers into her gaping cunt.

"Ugh!" She grunted, and unable to control herself, ground her pussy against his hand.

"Shall I fist you?'

"No!" Leigh shouted, alarmed that he might just try to do it.

Then he relented, extracting his fingers and wiping them on the already soiled sheets.

"Where's that fucking dildo?" He asked as he looked around on the floor and spied it by the back of the bed. "Better put the butt plug back."

She found it next to the crumpled pillow and inserted it. Her body betrayed her and she farted from the intrusion into her anal orifice. David laughed and jammed the dildo into her cunt. She moaned because it hurt. Then he tied her hands to the headboard and followed up wrapping the remaining rope around her legs, securing them to the posts at the foot of the bed.

"Test them," he said, and she did. The knots held.

"And so I bid you goodnight my dear," he said sadistically.

"David! You're not leaving me like this?"

"Be thankful I haven't gagged you Leigh."

"But . . . my hus . . . ." Leigh realized what his plan was and she went quiet.

She heard the door slam shut as he left, and hoped it was only a test. She lay there in a cold sweat. When at least an hour had passed and he didn't return, she began to weep. She was still weeping the next afternoon when Michael returned home and found her. She had soiled herself and the bed sometime the night before.

He untied her, carried her to the bathroom, where her drew a bath, but first placed her in the shower and stepped in himself to cleanse her. Much later, he made them both a stiff drink and sat down next to her. She accepted the drink but cringed as though she expected to be struck a blow.

Then, taking a long drink, she looked at her beloved Michael over the rim of the glass.

"I suppose I owe you an explanation," she began.

"There's no need. I'm divorcing you. I don't expect you to contest it. You can play your S&M games to your heart's content."

Michael!" She began to plead, but he cut her off.

"It's over! I don't want you. I guess I still love you somewhat, but quite frankly, you disgust me.

Make some calls and find a place to stay. Be gone by this evening."

He left her sitting there.

'Where,' she wondered, 'where can I go?"

Weeping profusely, she called Gabby. There was no answer.

The End

12