Dinner at 7, Dessert at 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him place the head back against her wet lips, and tried to force herself onto him. He held her hips in place refusing to let her move. She was about to explode when she felt his grip on her hips tighten and with one savage stroke he buried himself inside her.

Where earlier he had been slow and methodical he now drove into her with a vengeance. His cock driving deep with each stroke. His pace quickened as he pulled her onto his cock over and over. She could hear and feel their skin smacking together each time he buried his cock inside her. She felt his hand leave her hip and come to rest in her blonde hair. Drawing it tight around the nape of her neck, he continued to thrust into her with animal like strokes, using her hair to pull her onto him. His hand pulling in her hair caused her to arch her back to relieve some of the pressure. She felt his other hand leave her hip and then felt it smack down across her ass.

She had never had a man do that to her and it turned her on even more when she felt another firm but not hard smack on her ass. Then she realized that he was now riding her. Thrusting his hard cock into her, using her hair to pull her onto his thrusting cock and urging her on with the gentle but firm smacks on her ass.

She used her arms to push herself onto his cock trying to force him even deeper inside her. They thrust at each other I a frenzy that threatened to consume them. Each time his hand fell across her ass she thrust back harder at him, reveling in the sound their skin made as he reached the bottom of each stoke. She felt her legs begin to tremble as his thrust grew even faster inside her. Hard strokes, hard enough at times to make her feel light on her feet, as he thrust upwards into her.

Her orgasm didn’t well up inside her like she was accustomed to but rather exploded inside her drenching them both with her juices. Her legs turned rubbery and she slumped towards the balcony floor to her knees. She felt his hard cock spring loose from inside her and as she turned she could see him standing in front of her, his hard cock bobbing angrily in front of her face.

Without thinking she grabbed his cock and engulfed it in her mouth., tasting her juices on his shaft. She sucked on the head and furiously began to jack his cock into her mouth. His hands found her hair and he thrust himself deep into her mouth in one stroke as his cock exploded. His cum filled her mouth as she tried to swallow burst after burst of his hot cum.

She sucked on his cock as it began to soften in her mouth, cleaning the last of his cum from his cock, squeezing the head to force the last drop out and slowly licking it into her mouth. She could feel his legs trembling as his now soft cock slipped out of her mouth. He collapsed in a heap beside her drawing her to him until she was sitting in his lap.

With a soft kiss on his lips she whispered in his ear “I sure enjoyed dessert”.

12