Dinner At Eight

Story Info
This dinner date will be remembered.
3.8k words
4.12
25.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parcel arrived by courier just as the E﷓Mail message appeared on your monitor at work. It read "Driver will pick you up at 8:00, do not open package until you are instructed to do so. Watch IM for instructions."

What is in the package, it is small and light, with gold foil wrapping and black silk ribbon. As curious as you are, you do not open it.

The day drags on slowly. the package sitting on your desk taunting you, making you wonder what the coming of night will bring.

It's five o'clock the work day finished, you gather your things placing the small gold box in your purse and head home. Traffic is congested but you don't mind, for your daydreams take away the time.

As you sit in traffic your hand gently glides over your thigh. Moving up your stomach and gently caressing the underside of your breast. Your nipple already hardening from your thoughts, you suddenly realize where you are. The cabby smiles an evil smile as he has been watching you in the mirror the whole time.

A slight blush covers your face but you do not mind, your almost home.

When you arrive there is an E﷓mail message waiting for you.

"Take a warm bath you will find rose petals and oil by the tub to add to the water. Do not use any perfumes after, only the rose scent from the bath shall be on your skin. Other instructions will follow."

You enter the bedroom to strip yourself of the reminders of the day. There is a box on the bed. It is wrapped the same as the small package. A note not to open until instructed, has been tied to the top. You remove your clothing as your imagination runs wild.

Upon entering the bathroom you discover the basket of petals and a small crystal vile of rose oil. Candles set the mood, as the back of the tub lined with them greets you. Placed prior to your arrival, planned for your pleasure. A glass of white wine rests on the tiles edge. It is still very cold, it hasn't been there for very long.

Wondering to yourself, how does he know when I will arrive.

The condensation on the glass drips down as you bring it to your lips, the droplet falls on your breast exciting the nipple as the wetness covers it, making it harden more than before. You lazily roll it between your fingers relishing the sensations that it produces, remembering the time that this act was done for you by strong yet gentle hands in this very room.

You slowly pass the cold glass across the other nipple feeling the coldness that is now producing a warm glow between your legs. You run your fingers thru the hair, parting the lips, probing the dampness wetting it before bringing it to your lips to taste the sweetness.

In the tub warm water and the roses aroma easing away the tensions of the day from your body. Again your fingers find their way to the places that excite your being. You stroke yourself taking care to use just enough pressure to take you to the edge, slowly you bring yourself closer and closer. Just as your climax is inevitable the I﷓Mail alarm brings you back to earth.

"Its not yet time to come, it is time to dress."

"Dry yourself before the mirror." You rise from the tub and dry your body with the soft towel all the while gazing at the image before you.

"Open the small package now."
You do as instructed, Upon opening the small box, laid on the velvet lining is a beautiful gold chain with a clip on each end. Each clip has a small diamond that catches the light as you lift it to examine it more closely.

"Place one clip on each nipple, tighten it until your satisfied........ then one﷓half turn more, let the chain hang between unsupported except for the clips."

Again the I﷓Mail has seen, and has directed you.

The clips close around your nipples causing them to harden more than a normal stimulation would create. The discomfort is rapidly replaced by a strange erotic pleasure that spreads through your body.

In the mirror the reflection displays an dream like vision, semi﷓captive yet totally free.

The wetness between your legs intensifies as you continue to look upon yourself, the uncontrollable urge to lift the chain away from your body replaces all common sense, so you first gently pull, then harder as you imagine it being done by another. The pleasures felt by this tugging envelopes you.

"Open the box on the bed and put on only the contents", again the I﷓Mail has waken you from the fantasy.

The box contains a beautiful wrap around dress of the softest silk, and matching heels. There is also a gold chain to be worn at the waist as a closure. It to has two small clasps, but why one on each end, you ask yourself.

No panties or Bra will be worn. The dress fits loosely around your breasts threatening to expose your finery with the least bit of unplanned movement.

Your nipples prominent against the silk betray the lust you feel inside. Bending to put on the shoes you see in the bedroom mirror a woman bound for pleasure, the clips plainly visible the nipples dark and hard. The chain hanging like a tether to be used to manipulate and control.

It's 7:50...

The doorman rings up telling of your drivers arrival. You hastily grab your clutch purse and head downstairs.

At the curb your greeted by a beautiful woman with long black hair, she opens the car door for you and you get in. Before she closes the door she stops momentarily and stares, a knowing smile comes across her face, you can now see why, as you sat back your dress opened and the nipple clips and chain came into view.

Where are we going? you ask.

She replies "farther than you've been before". A slight wink and she closes the door, pulling away from the curb you head into the night.

The night air is warm and you feel a small drop of perspiration roll down the valley of your breasts. Is it the heat or what is to come.

The car pulls over to the curb and you lean over to see as the door is opened. I am standing there looking down at you, the chain sparkles as it catches the light. I smile down at you, for you are a beautiful sight to behold.

You have pleased me very much.

Your body is warm against me as I sit down beside you for the continuation of our evening.

Taking your hand I raise it to my lips, the smell of roses fill my senses as I gently kiss it.

Not able to control myself I take one of your fingers between my lips and suck it into my mouth, all the while staring into your eyes.

Your face is so beautiful, framed by your golden hair, accented by the darkness of your eyes and the soft curve of your lower lip.
This is a euphoria one could easily get lost in. I brush back a blonde curl from your face and place my hand behind your head pulling you toward me, I kiss you. Softly at first then pushing my tongue forward I enter the warm wetness of your mouth. Our tongues caress each others, flirting as only they know, giving pleasures as only we know. You sit back and I present you with a small box, wrapped as the others.

You are told to open it.

It also filled with gold and diamond, but the shape is strange to you. You ask what it is and I tell you that it is a very personal item to be attached only by the one you love.

Handing me the box tells me what your eyes have already betrayed.

You are still unsure of its purpose and sit motionless waiting for some clue.

Pushing your left knee away and pulling your right to me, I spread your legs giving me total access to your delicate flesh. I spread the moist folds and expose the soft pink pearl of your clit. Tracing soft slow circles on the tip makes it reach out from its hiding place eager for my touch. Your push back into the seat arms rigid at your sides, spreading your legs wider and rolling your hips you raise the prize to me.

With your eyes closed you don't see my hand move to fasten the clip around the base of your clit. You stare as I attach the waist chain tugging gently as if to test its fastness. You are surprised at the feel, not uncomfortable but a definite reminder of the control you desire. Gently stroking your outer lips while you adjust to the new sensations.

While helping you sit upright you notice the driver adjusting the rear view mirror back to its original position, she was witness to the whole ceremony, she smiles at you and your face flushes. Taking your hand in mine I give it a gentle squeeze, a reassurance that you are protected, and also as a sign of who loves and controls you. Placing our hands on my lap you can feel the heat of my cock against the back of your hand, swelling slightly from the contact with you.

It is for you, just not yet, but soon.

You look up at me and know you are safe, Kissing you, then putting my arm around you and pulling you tightly to my side reassures you of everything.

We continue to ride into the night.

Stopping before a lavish restaurant we exit the car and walk towards the door. All eyes seem to be upon you as your beauty captivates all those around us. Your nipples prominent against the softness of your dress again betray the lust your body has to offer. Your arm is securely wrapped with mine, my hand on yours I hold you close to me.

Without delay we are ushered to the secluded booth in the upper loft away from roving eyes. A beautiful view of the city spreads itself before us. Lights twinkle in the distance just as the chain sparkles from the candlelight cast upon it.

A chilled decanter of white wine is brought to us without request without delay, all is planned for you tonight. Warm breads and sweet butter is placed on the table before us.

The waiter begins to pour the wine but I stop him and take the vessel from his hands, dismissing him.

I shall serve you, just as you will serve me.

After pouring the wine I bring the glass to your lips, you drink your eyes never leaving mine. I prepare the bread and serve it to, you eat it and after begin to lightly run your tongue across your lips, I stop you, and use my own to cleanse away the slight brush of butter. Being so close to you has taken over once again and I kiss you, relishing the sweetness of your lips.
As we talk with both our mouths and eyes I am gently caressing the side of your face. Tilting your head toward my hand you rub it against your cheek as a cat would act toward it's master.

A fine meal of succulent fish and steamed vegetables is brought to us. You are hungry, eat well for you shall need the nourishment and energy for the coming events. I feed you from my plate, the fish melting in your mouth, vegetables crisp and delicious.

You are cared for in every respect,

I open the front of your dress exposing the sides of your breasts. A drop of the wine from my finger tip is placed between your breasts, I watch it slowly glide into the valley and disappearing beneath the fabric. I will search for it later.

Taking the chain between my fingers I pull you toward me, I pause the chain taut, your nipples stretched, your breathing pulling the chain tighter as you exhale, time stands still as I lean toward you and run my tongue across your lips. parting them I kiss you with passion reserved for the bedroom. My hand cups your breast and kneads the tender flesh squeezing it feeling the firmness.

Your body is made for love.

I bring your hands to my hardness you feel it pulsate between your fingers. You stroke me thru the material wishing it were free of its confines so that you could take it into your mouth, sucking it, running your tongue over it, the velvet texture pushing its way deeper into your throat as you take it all. You long for the salty taste that has bathed your tongue so many times before.

All the while I'm making love to your mouth with my tongue.

I to long for the taste only your body can provide, the sweet cream of your flesh comparable to no other.

It is time to go.

I come to your side of the table and stand before you. Taking your face in my hands I help you stand.

Facing the large window with me pressed against your body from behind I slowly explore the curve of your hips, upward to your waist, reaching around I cup your breasts in my hands rolling the nipples with my thumbs. You press back against me rolling your hips. Grasping the chain I pull tenderly upward exciting the nerves of your clit, the pressure multiplied as you continue to roll your hips.

All you can see is our reflection in the glass, what is the view from outside, what display of lust do you project to the world.

I lower my lips to your ear sucking the lobe into my mouth, enjoying the affect it has on your body.

Standing upright I press myself against you once more holding my hardness against you, with my hands on your hips I press you tighter against me.

We turn to go, as we descend the stairs your effect on the public is the same, they stop and are captivated by your presence. Your dress is more open the sides of your breasts visible the chain glistening in the light. the waist chains end disappearing between the folds of your dress.

The car is waiting, the driver also stares, not with the same devilish smile as before, but with admiration and jealousy for the elegance and raw sexuality you project.

We enter the car pressed closely to one another and head home.

The apartment is lighted by the glow of the city and moon shining in. Fresh fruits and creams are arranged on the table by the sofa. These were not here before you look at me and smile for desert has not been forgotten.
I escort you to the bathroom so that you can relieve yourself. I kneel before you as you do, removing your heels, all the time looking into your eyes, enjoying your presence. You stand and are captured by my arms, I hug you close and whisper my love to you. Taking your hand I lead you into the living room.

A large white fur rug has replaced the coffee table the fruits and creams are dispensed around the perimeter how do you ask yourself is this done without you hearing and in such a short time.

Guiding you to the center I release your hand and step back to look at you.

I take a seat in the large overstuffed chair, the chair that has been a comfort to you, a place of shared pleasures, and also a destination for discipline and pain when disobedience was your downfall.

"Remove your dress slowly and reattach the waist chain as before".

You do as you are told, and now stand naked before me.

On your knees with your legs spread, lean back on your hands so your breasts are taut.

You do as instructed, and hold this position.

Placing a silken blindfold over your eyes I take away your sight, this will heighten the other senses.

I am standing above you looking down. My clothing has been removed and my erection stands out from my body long and thick, the veins protruding the head dark and swollen.

You start to move and I stop you. "You will do as your told when your told", a quick upward tug on the chain reminds you of who is the slave, and who is the master.

I kneel beside you dripping the thick cream onto your body, recapturing it with my tongue. No area is left untouched the wetness grows as you feel it start to seep and run down your leg. This shall be my desert.

Berries are dipped into the cream and held to your lips, "suck it". Your lips take hold removing the cream savoring it. Your tongue searches for the last traces. Other fruits are given in the same way, a sweet trail of cream has formed between your breast from what has escaped your lips.

"Suck it", The order is the same but this time it is my cock decorated with the rich topping. I hold it to your lips and then your mouth surrounds it. You take it in earnest as if it were to be your last meal. Your hands wanting to grip my ass to force the shaft deeper into your throat. Bobbing your head you fuck me with your mouth.

Gripping the chain I pull upward, your nipples and clit are stretched this makes you suck harder. I offer you my balls to feast upon and you gently take each one, rolling them with your tongue.

Pulling away you are left blind and wanting.

You hear movement but cannot make out what is happening. More than the sounds of a single pair of footsteps are heard. Who else has witnessed your naked display. Your heart races as you imagine what is in store.

Hands grip you beneath your arms and you are lifted to your feet. You feel the chain lifted from your body and you follow as the tension guides you. The chain goes slack and you stop.

The sound of a furniture piece being arranged reaches your ears. A hand on the back of your neck pushes you forward another on your waist bends you down.

Your weight is supported at your waist to just below your beasts as you are laid over the piece. You cannot make out the form of this furniture it is unfamiliar but the soft cushion holds you comfortably.

Some one moves in behind you forcing your feet apart with theirs. You lay bent over, fully exposed, dripping with desire.
Is it my master or possibly one to ready me further for him?

Hands begin to explore your body running down your back, up your sides a light sensuous touch making your skin twitch and your muscles tighten.

Fingers spread the moist folds of your pussy. You feel the clip removed, nothing shall block the entrance to your womb. Cool drops of an unknown liquid land between the valley of the cheeks of your ass. Running down they form a pool at the tight bud which only your master has penetrated.

First one then two fingers are pushed into the tight hole, stroking to spread you open. The fingers are removed and then you feel a firm object replace them. As it goes deeper you hold your breath, feeling your ass spread wide then the thickness decreases but the fullness is buried deep inside. The plug is in place.

Your mind a blur you again wonder if anyone else is witness to your plight.

Again the fingers seek out the wetness between your legs, they grip your lips spreading them, you feel a tongue being pressed into the opening. The tongue continues the assault on your body licking you, lips sucking the juices from you. It brushes against your clit lightly at first then with an increased intensity. Your clit prisoner between the lips and held by teeth is ravaged by merciless flicks of the tongue over and over, the chain still firmly attached to your nipples pulled taut stretching them.

You have no choice but to cum as your animal passions take over. The juices of your body rushing forth like a river.

Your body and senses still in a state of total arousal suddenly feels the invasion of what you know to be your master. The firmness is pressed deep hands holding your hips you raise your ass upward to feel all of what you love.

The stroking is hard and deep, fucking you like an animal, you feel the full length pulled and then pushed deep into the wetness. Your ass still filled by the plug makes the pressure inside your pussy that much greater. The rubbing of the shaft against your clit is electric. You reach out to hold anything that can give you leverage, nothing is within your grasp. Your mind knows that for now you are a receptacle for lust.

The intense fucking continues as your orgasms seem to meld into one continuous journey of ecstasy. Still the relentless barrage continues. No sight of who is witness, no sound except for the slap of your masters thighs against your flesh and the breathing that is your only clue to the intensity he feels.

The moment of his release nears as you feel the grip on your hips tighten, short deep grinding thrusts tell you he is near.

The cock inside you swells larger and you feel the flood of warmth fill you. Your master holds you tight pushing to the deepest recesses of your body, you feel the pulsations of the shaft inside of you. Your pussy tightens and you squeeze the cock buried inside of you. The cum seeps from your lips running down the inside of your legs.

12