Dinner Ch. 01

Story Info
Master and His pet go out for a relaxing dinner.
1.6k words
4.23
26k
4
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please leave me comments and vote. Part 2 comes soon! Again ... adults only please!

*

The dinner was a welcome relief from our daily responsibilities and we both welcomed the time together. Our conversation ran the gamut from political news, children, and work. Yet scarcely a word was mentioned about the evening which lay in wait.

i dressed as trained and requested, in a dress, with open cup bra and no panties, stockings with garters, and heels. My eyes sparkled with happiness at being with You, my smile radiated the joy, and my cunt was already lubricating nicely. Earlier in the day while i was dressing, i had put both rosebuds into my bag, also as You requested.

At a pause in our conversation, You leaned across the table, held my chin and looked in my eyes, speaking words that i anticipated.

"My pet, give me the ruby rosebud to me in your open palm."

It was incredibly easy for me to take the red jeweled rosebud out of my purse and present it to you; not that i didn't have to take a deep breath first as i was doing so, but my submissive nature quickly took over. My body responded immediately, i felt my pussy become wet, my nipples harden and my body temperature rise.

Sitting there, watching you inspecting it, part of my mind was mortified, public place and all... but most of my thoughts were consumed by anticipation and desire, hoping you'd allow me to insert it into my ass.... my muscles in my cunt and ass were flexing as i sat there. i was torn with wanting to ask you to allow me to place it inside my ass and afraid that if i was so presumptuous, that you would say no. So, i waited and tried not let my internal agitation show to anyone else.

"alex, please excuse yourself from the table, and insert this plug into your ass." You instructed me.

i knew that i had to maintain an outside show of decorum as i went to the Ladies room (*g* ironic dichotomy there, eh? A "Ladies" room that i was going to in order to insert an anal plug into my ass??), but, i wanted to race walk to get there.

i didn't need any lube at all to insert the rosebud... my pussy lips were so slick with my own that i simply ran it over them then inserted it into my ass.

i took a quick second to breath and then pulled my skirt down. When i left the stall and went to the sink to wash my hands, i noticed i looked feverish as i felt.

Then going back to the table, where i knew you were waiting and knowing that i was busily putting that lovely silver piece of art into my ass because you instructed it so, i feel a twin rush of nerves and excitement. i could feel the metal warming and it both caressing and being caressed by the intimate confines of my ass as well as pressing forward against my cunt walls because of the angle the heels tip my body to.

My thoughts were consumed with the plug in my ass and anticipating your next command. i returned to the table and saw the knowing look pass across Your face as You took in the flush of my cheeks and chest. We ate our dinner and our conversation continued.

Suddenly, You put Your hand in Your pocket and instructed me to extend my hand.

You laid a large pair of silver metal balls on a string with a large matching open silver heart at the end of the string and told me to hold them in my hand.

That was a surprise! i knew what they were for, of course, but their mass and weight were unexpected ... coupled with the general sense of surprise that You had them and had brought them with You.

When You asked if they would fit in my pussy (and the trill of embarrassment that you asked me that in a restaurant with people at tables on either side of us), my thoughts just stopped for a moment. i was filled totally with sensation and physical response. You then asked if i would be able to walk with them inside of me.. and hold them in for a walk a block and up ... i was both terrified with the vision of them slipping out of my cunt as we walked and complete need to feel them inside me and hold them there.

As i was still coping with holding the balls in my hand and resisting my urge to roll them in my hands, caress them, inspect them ... both because of where we were and that i didn't think to do anything but pay attention to You, You quietly but firmly told me to give You the extra large rosebud. i immediately really snapped back to 'reality'.

i was thinking of the substantial size of it, of how at 5" long and over a pound in weight, it can't be concealed inside my hand, how open it would be to view and with it how open it made me to view .... it really took me a second to get my hand to move toward getting it.

As i grasped it, i was further reminded of how heavy it is and how obvious it is what it is for .. though, on the other hand, it is only obvious if you know what it is.. and somehow that is rather humiliatingly erotic that someone would catch glimpse of it and *know* what it was for!

i handed it to You, watching You feeling it, turning it over, sitting it on the table, admiring it, talking about it.. toying with both it and me .... it was ... amazing. i found myself having to consciously control my breathing so as not to pant. i had a thought that i if i could have pinched my nipples hard, just then, i could have climaxed.

"alex, go to the restroom and insert the balls in My cunt. Do not give yourself a climax while performing this task. When you return to the table, seat yourself while looking directly into my eyes. I want to see your reaction as the plug is nudged further into your rectum and presses against the balls while you settle into your seat".

i immediately excused myself and returned to the 'Ladies' room .. thinking that that sign should have a rotating capability so that the sign could be changed with the intentions of the one entering it. i went into the stall, pull my dress skirt up and bent my legs as i spread them.

My cunt was now overflowing and i lubed the first ball at the entrance to my opening. My cunt grasped and pulled it inside ... drawing it up and over the plug in my ass. The second was more difficult to insert, but i pushed it up and felt it crossing over the plug and nudged the first ball up and further inside my body. i paused for a moment and then arranged the heart dangling from my cunt.

i could feel it bumping against my labia and my clit .. and i wondered ... this incredible submissiveness.. the total awareness that this object is dangling against and between the most private parts of my body - is that the same awareness that being pierced brings?

i returned to the table, watching You watching Your slut. i looked at the large silver metal plug sitting there next to Your wineglass, nearly hypnotized by it. The thought crashed into my mind that You'd left it there - fully in the open while You paid the bill with our waitress! But, as instructed, i slowly settled down onto the seat feeling the plug's base landing on the chair and then feeling all the instruments You'd had placed inside moving and filling me. i struggled to control my composure and my breathing and to do so, i fell into Your eyes.

After a few moments, or perhaps it was a few hours, You told me it was time to go. You stood, picked up the rosebud plug and slid it into Your jacket pocket; then You reached Your hand to me and handed me up out of my chair.

Leaving the restaurant and walking down the street, feeling the arousing, teasing movements inside my body and the metal heart swinging against my thighs ... i was glad to have Your hand to hold onto because it helped me focus and control my dizziness from all the sensations.

As we awaited the elevator in the parking garage, You kissed me; i both wanted to launch myself both into the kiss and you, but with no idea what your wishes or desires are as to my responses and actions, i held myself until such time as you gave me permission or instructed me.

Once in the elevator, You stood in front of me and unbuttoned my dress to my belly button then reached inside to hold my nipples tightly between Your fingers. The bell dinged announcing our arrival at our floor. You released my left nipple and then turning and stepping in front of me, lead me by my captured nipple out of the elevator and across the garage.

We got to the car, You assisted me inside, then went to the other side and opened Your door. After You settled in Your seat, You grasped my chin, turning my face to You, "My pet, we are just beginning our evening."