Dinner Ch. 02

Story Info
After dinner, dessert begins in the parking garage.
2k words
4.23
35.4k
6
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read "Dinner Ch 1" first to give context to this story. Please leave comments and don't forget to vote. Only adults, please!

* * * * *

"slut, completely unbutton Your dress" You said.

The thought crossed my mind of where we were, in a parking garage in my SUV! But, as always, i simply followed your instruction.

"Get in the back," You instructed me.

i turned my legs and shifted to the back of the vehicle. You had previously removed the center row of seats so there was room between the front seats and back ones.

"pet, sit on the back seat, place your ass on the edge, lean back and spread your legs to fully expose your cunt to me." You told me in the quietly firm voice that never ceases to thrill me to my core.

i sat and spread my legs wide, letting my knees fall open to the sides.

After a few moments of my sitting there exposed, You told me to take my dress off. i followed my need to please You and the ever higher rising arousal inside of me and began to pull the dress back and off my body; yet, as i let the dress fall down off my shoulders, i glanced out the darkened windows at the empty garage floor around us, shivering at the thought that someone - anyone - could walk by. But i knew You would keep me safe.

"Massage that pussy, slut" You commanded me.

My eyes fell closed on the sensations coupled with the embarrassment of You watching me play with my exposed cunt and Your seeing the heart dangling from inside of my pussy attached to the heavy stainless metal balls. i wondered if you could see the red jeweled base of the plug in my ass; Your toys filling Your pet's holes for her Master's amusement and enjoyment.

"Do you want Me to blindfold you, girl?" You asked me.

The thought rolled through my brain. While that sometimes makes it easier for me to 'fall into' what is happening and has a special thrill when i don't know what is coming next or what it is that is touching me ... i knew You enjoyed seeing my eyes.. and enjoyed having me watch You watching me.

"Master, only if it pleases You." i shakily told You.

"Very good, My pet," You told me, the smile in Your voice telling me Your pleasure with my choice.

You told me to play with my nipples with the other hand. i pulled at my left tit through the open bra cup, the thought crossing my mind of that action completing the entire picture of a total slut.... dress off, cunt bare, my legs spread *widely* open, my pussy and ass both filled, all but naked, tits exposed by the open cups of the slut's bra, rolling and pinching the sensitive hardness of my nipple, the other hand playing with my exposed cunt and clit ....... all as You instructed and watched ... and in a parking ramp!!

i moaned, i gasped ... and still my arousal ran higher.

You told me get the clamps from my purse, it really was all i could do not to pant out loud as I handed them to You; i don't know, maybe i did.

As i saw them in Your hands, my mind was screaming with desire for You to put them on my nipples ... but i couldn't get my brain to communicate the words to my mouth... then You instructed me to do so and the block cleared and i did.

i was completely lost in the sensation of absorbing the pain of the first clamp when You told me that You thought i should thank You .. and that is what was rolling inside of me .. but again, the words didn't form.

Isn't it funny that i am so at ease with words nearly all the time but i totally lose that ability as i sink deeper into submission? But i did thank You and then You tugged on the chain and then clamped the other sensitive nub and i thanked You immediately.

You asked me if i was close to cumming, i said yes...

You said i hadn't asked permission to cum yet... and i knew that i hadn't but i wasn't sure i'd be allowed either to ask for that permission or given it if i did ask, so i was torn. Plus, plus.... as consumed as i was with the sensations of my rampant arousal and need, i was more consumed with doing what You wanted ... and staying outside of myself enough to pay attention and respond immediately when You directed.

That is as much where my pleasure and fulfillment derives from ... No, i started to say as much as my own release... but, no.,... my deepest pleasure and complete fulfillment primarily & fundamentally come from pleasing you.. my own physical release is an amazing frosting on top of that.

For me, cumming just to cum, is a purely physical response... cumming to please ...... ahhh.. that is fulfillment.

"Cum, slut. Cum NOW!" You commanded me.

As You allowed me to cum for You, the release was so shocking that i couldn't grasp hold of it.

Then, You reached between my spread legs, grasped the heart dangling there .. and pulled the first ball out of my cunt ....... oh God!!! It was a like a giant bubble of pleasure popping inside my cunt.

Smiling, You then pulled the second out - spreading my cunt open as it pulled from inside me - over the plug in my ass - i came again.

Then, saying, "cum, hard, now!" You removed both of the clamps from my nipples.

i screamed as the sensations rocketed through me ... panting, "Thank You, Master! Thank You, Master! Thanking You over and over again." After a few moments, You told me to turn and kneel on the seat and lift my ass to You.

"Spread your cheeks, slut. Spread them wide," You instructed me.

The humiliation flooded through me. To expose my self in the most completely humiliating position i can think of at Your command made my entire body hot and my cunt drip onto the seat below me.

i jerked as I felt Your fingers between my spread open butt cheeks. As You caressed around the edges of the base of the anal plug filled my most private opening, my embarrassment returned but the arousal flooded me along with it and i pushed back toward You.

You spanked me hard on my ass for moving. i moaned at the sudden shock against my ass .. as hot as i felt, my ass felt cold so the blows were especially shocking.

You moved and sat next to me.

"Kneel between my legs, pet. Get your mouth on my cock," You instructed me.

i was nearly voracious in my desire and need to do so. i wanted to please you .... I so wanted to please you.

i breathed in Your familiar intimate scent .. then tasted You.. wanting to take You inside of me.... kneeling there in front of You.

Kneeling... what an amazing rush of emotions i feel along with that. Kneeling to my Master, sucking on Your cock, feeling it grow and harden under my tongue, inside my mouth... then filling my mouth, pressing against the back of my throat.

"Take it all in...slut, swallow your Master's hard cock into your throat," Your voice flowed over my nerves.

i consciously relaxed the muscles in my throat to fully allow Your hardness inside me. i felt Your hand on my head pressing me down further then holding me there. Still, i tried to caress and stroke You with both my tongue and my muscles without moving.

"Get up pet, straddle Me. Take My cock inside that wet cunt."

i scrambled up, widely spreading my legs and lowered my cunt onto Your shaft. i felt Your cock pressing into me as i settled down onto You, feeling it rub against the rosebud in my ass.

"Do NOT cum! Don't do it slut!" You ordered me.

i grabbed ahold of that edge of control and did not cum as i rode Your hardness; focusing on squeezing You with my interior walls to give You as much pleasure as i could manage but panting with the effort to not release the huge orgasm threatening to break from within me.

"Stop! Get Your mouth busy and clean your cunt juice off My cock," You told me.

i immediately climbed off Your lap and the total slut in me was completely aroused and thrilled to taste my cunt juice on Your cock. i wanted to stay there, kneeling in front of You, licking and lapping at Your cock forever.

"Get over the seat again, pet"

i clambered back up and positioned myself over the seat as You instructed.

You began to spank me, "Count them, slut!"

"1, 2, 3, 4 ..." i panted out the numbers as You hand swatted my ass. Some came slowly, others in rapid succession.

"567, 8 9 10!" i called out loudly, with the last two numbers being shouted out as loud as the spanks were hard!

"Spread your cheeks open again, pet."

Immediately, i reached back and pulled my ass open, gasping at the heat and soreness from Your attentions.

You grasped the base of the rosebud and slowly pulled it from my ass. Then, You pulled the extra large rosebud out of Your pocket.

"It's time, little one. I'm going to insert this jewel for the first time into your ass. Then, we were going to drive the 45 minutes home, with you seated on the plug. Feeling it filling and spreading your ass -- getting your ass ready for My cock to fill it." You told me.

i knew if You were to slip the very large plug inside my cunt there would be enough lube to prep it for my ass .. and even if You didn't, i was so so so anxious to have You put it inside of me i didn't care. i was consumed with the need, the deeply humiliating need to have myself exposed in just this way... spreading my ass cheeks widely to open my self to Your eyes, to Your hands, to Your use ... and to feel You press that large, heavy rosebud into my ass. To feel You push it pass my body's natural resistance and force my ass to submit to that invasion....but i just couldn't verbally phrase that.

i felt Your hand rubbing my clit...i began to beg You to please please please put the plug into my waiting empty longing ass. You slid it into my cunt, fucking me with it - coating it and toying with Your slut. i heard the click of the lubricant opening, but i knew better than to turn and look. Then i felt the press of the cool, lubed tip against my ass.

i told my self to relax to allow it entrance, but tense in my excitement, plus remembering the burn of the muscles of my anus from other invasions, it was hard to do so.

You swatted my ass .. "breath!" .... then You began playing with my clit - it was so sensitive that i rocked my cunt back into Your hand and You pressed the rosebud forward and it slid further in. Then i felt You pressing and i pushed back and feeling my ass spreading and stretching around it - very, very grateful of Your thoughtfulness in lubing it... i heard more than felt myself crying out and then i was filled by it.

i rested there, against the top of the seat, panting ... my ass adjusting.

Then, suddenly, i felt You gently kiss my back, just above my ass, then further up my spine.

"Now, girl, slip back into your dress, but don't button it. Get back in the front seat for the trip home....."